May Creature Suggestion: The Taurmini

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 3 April 2019 at 11:51 PM

Taurmini (Taur-min-eye)

Went for another Zodiac / Birthstone kind of creature for this May, or Next. (Emerald with Gemini / Taurus, Twin Bulls.)

Image: https://sta.sh/0y9rabcpld1

Let me know if you cannot view the image.

#taurmini #thetaurmini #achimenescreaturesuggestions

Habitat:

(Farmlands / Space ??? ) A bit confusing since It is a Zodiac creature after all, but then again, the creature eventually settled on farms in Ancient Ark, and continues to do farm work to this day.

Weight:

465 kg

Height:

1.8 m

Obtained From:

Cave ( Or CSP )

About the Taurmini Eggs:

It has been discovered that the Taurmini egg is from Ancient Ark. The egg appears to be cold to the touch on the dark side and hot on the other, the metal-like material surrounding the egg seeming to be at room temperature. It is one of the most difficult eggs in Ark to hatch, for the white side must stay in the sunlight while the darker side must stay in the moonlight. The two sides should never be in the other's light, for the creature growing within both sides will reject the foreign light, and eventually die without their own specific source of light to be able to hatch.

The Emeralds surrounding the egg gives the creature the ability to absorb their respective lights, and the Emerald in the middle is a measurement for how far the light from the moon or sun should cover either side of the egg. For example, if you put the light side under the sun, and the light tends to reach over into the darker side of the egg, the Emerald will flash every two seconds as a warning until the egg has been adjusted in a proper position. Granted, it is a tedious task to hatch the egg, but well worth it in the end to successfully hatch a new companion.

About the Taurmini Creature:

Although the creature is intertwined with it's twin after hatching, it is still capable of vigorous movements without harming the other. The tail they are bound by is actually quite flexible, allowing both creatures to have some space between the two. They are also able to be in the same light the other takes in as substance, so long as the twin stays by the other twin's side. If their tails were to somehow be unraveled, they would immediately grow weak, and die without the other. If somehow one of the twins falls ill, this is because the creature has not absorbed enough light to take in as energy, and eventually the other would follow. In order to take care of this situation properly, make sure your creature is always out and about 24/7, allowing both to properly feed off natural light.

Upon further research, these creatures were used for farming in the days of Ancient Ark. Their aggressive nature was tamed by hard work, and eventually they became the docile species that they are today. The way to tell if a Taurmini was tame, was the emerald nose ring that it has through its nasal septum. The nose ring, along with it's hooves and horns, is made from pure emerald, and was created solely by the creature itself. It is a symbol of a special bond with it's owner, and allowed only the owner to control and guide the creature through farm work. If anyone besides the owner tried to control the creature, it would immediately revolt and temporarily show its aggressive nature.

Pings for peeps! ❤️

@wild_wonders
@rashka
@xenni
@nooget_galaxy
@pretzel
@iloveemojis
@lunacharm1037
@thedarkarcher

Edit: I JUST REALIZED! One half could be used as "Gemini" while the other creature could be used as "Taurus". Twin creatures that could be in the CSP/Cave? Dunno...

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 4 April 2019 at 12:35 AM

@achimenes
Really love seeing another Zodiac suggestion from you. x3
I feel like 2 bulls in one creature image might be a bit cramped, I mean, sikeree worked, but they are slimmer, 2-legged animals.
It might've been better to go with a 2 headed design in likeness to ahjoon.

But nonetheless, love the suggestion!! 😃

Female
1,242 posts

senkou • 4 April 2019 at 7:54 AM

@achimenes
i love it so much ❤️
it would be so awesome to have a full zodiac collection

Deleted • 5 April 2019 at 2:55 AM

@prairie

Ah, you're right! I hadn't thought about that... :x

And thank you ^-^ ❤️

@wild_wonders

Thank you ❤️ (I was thinking of going for a full Zodiac set, but I don't want to get too annoying with too many suggestions! ^^')

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 5 April 2019 at 12:15 PM

@achimenes Adorable! I love the child stage! ^^ So cute....... ❤️

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 5 April 2019 at 12:21 PM

@achimenes
*gaaaaaasp* Yes!

You make me want to make an Aquarius suggestion 😱 I'm curious, do you want to collab for that? (we can take it to PM if you're interested 😊 )

Deleted • 5 April 2019 at 4:48 PM

@qerrats

Thank you ❤️

@skyfall4

^-^ ❤️

That sounds awesome, I'd definitely be up for it if you wanna give it a go. ^-^

Deleted • 6 April 2019 at 4:15 AM

@achimenes holy moley I love that! love the detail

I want one

yeah I am Capricorn we should do one of those. will you be down with that?

Deleted • 6 April 2019 at 12:54 PM

@iloveemojis

Ty! ❤️

I am considering doing the full set like I was telling Wild_wonders, but but I don't want to get too annoying with too many suggestions at once! ^^' I'm gonna try and space suggestions so they're not all cluttered and such. We can try for this December or next January if you'd like!

Deleted • 6 April 2019 at 12:55 PM

@achimenes Yeah My birthday is in Dec so maybe we can do for this dec christmas make it all christmasy lol

Deleted • 6 April 2019 at 12:57 PM

@iloveemojis

Awesome! I look forward to collabing with you. c: ❤️

Deleted • 6 April 2019 at 12:58 PM

@achimenes cool I can not draw so you have to do it but I am good with detail Lmao