Item search

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Do you like this idea?

Female
1,474 posts

froot • 16 June 2019 at 12:41 AM

So I'm sure most of us have experienced the troubles of looking for items, whether it be a travel for your creature, a food item for your creature's collection, or a book for quests, so I'm proposing the idea of an item search.

The idea is, it's like a Strongroom search, except you search it using the search bar and once you search, for example "Fidget Spinner", all items with the word "Fidget Spinner" show up, and you click for example "Red Fidget Spinner", then it shows all the "Red Fidget Spinner"s available in user shops, and you can sort them in order of price.

This makes everything way easier. It's just an idea, I hope the mods see it, please ping some people so we can spread it!

Pings (please let me know if you don't want to be pinged):
@iia
@prairie
@eschla
@playermocha345
@dcmaster
@thedarkarcher
@stevepat2002
@raindrops
@armageddondoll

Male
682 posts

decay • 16 June 2019 at 12:55 AM

@shadowfaxe

At first, I was like don't we have this but then I read " then it shows all the "Red Fidget Spinner"s available is user shops, and you can sort them in order of price. " which would be super helpful! That's a pretty great idea c:

Pings:
@umbregrl
@idol
@wild_wonders

Female
1,474 posts

froot • 16 June 2019 at 12:57 AM

@dcmaster Yeah, it's pretty annoying to have to search every single user shop for the right item ^^; Thanks for pinging others 😃

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 16 June 2019 at 6:30 AM

@shadowfaxe this would actually save my life. Especially with cc travels to help me to get dates for my travel guide owo.