Video Game: Reality

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 December 2019 at 4:09 PM

Plaga tried to ge tout of the way of the crack and landed right inside of it instead. "Cressida! Aoila!" She shouts. She couldn't see them through the falling debris.

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 December 2019 at 7:18 PM

Cressida reaches for Aolia's hand. Her fingertips barely brush against her hand before falling further.

1,478 posts

arcana • 18 December 2019 at 7:28 PM

Aolia wavers between saving Cressida or Plaga. She swoops down to try to catch Cressida again, making another grab before heading toward where Plaga's voice came from.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 December 2019 at 7:48 PM

Plaga falls through the debris and sees Aoila coming after her. "No, go get Cressida first!" I call to her. I had called their name out of habit, not out of need for help. A log falls past me and I jump off of it to a side of the chasm.

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 December 2019 at 7:50 PM

Elowen sees the ground cracking. He quickly makes vine to pull him up a tree.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 December 2019 at 8:11 PM

Plaga grasps at the side of the chasm and manages to grab a branch that stuck out from the rest.

1,478 posts

arcana • 18 December 2019 at 8:34 PM

Aolia quickly makes a sharp dive to try to grab Cressida better. She sped up as much as she dared and hoped it was enough. Once she got close enough, Aolia grabbed Cressida's arm. She didn't have a firm grip, and flying alone was difficult enough. She felt herself sinking a bit, but as long as she sank slowly, it would be fine.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 December 2019 at 8:36 PM

Plaga boosts herself up onto the branch, then turns on her super agility. She sees hundreds of places she could jump onto glow. She leaps onto one closest to her, then onto another one.

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 December 2019 at 8:49 PM

Cressida feels someone grab her arm. I'm not dead?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 January 2020 at 8:15 PM

She jumped onto another platform, which crumbled just as the leapt off of it.