Video Game: Reality

in Roleplaying

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 August 2019 at 8:16 PM

"Oh, uh, thanks," Raven said. "I'm 17, I think... I don't really pay attention to my age that much. I'll probably lose track by the time I'm 50,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 9:23 PM

James let out a small giggle. "Probably." He said.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 August 2019 at 10:21 PM

"Where do you live if you don't have any parents?" Raven asked, changing the subject.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 10:30 PM

"Anywhere I can find a place to sleep that's dry and squishy. Usually on a giant beanbag I keep in the void. The void is a place between here and there. It doesn't ever age or get dirty there." James says to Raven.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 August 2019 at 11:22 PM

"I can get you a room you can temporarily stay in," Raven said. "I rented out a small room near the city. The owner died and the people that were supposed to take care of it kind of forgot about it, so I go there sometimes. It might be old, but it's pretty cozy,"

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 August 2019 at 10:18 AM

Elowen heads back out of the tunnel. As soon as he reaches the exit, he decides it might be fun to test out this new power. He closes his eyes and concentrates. The ground below him starts rumbling, shaking him off balance. "Nice!" He says out loud. It was noticeably darker now, Elowen decides to find a place to rest. He creates a tent out of plants and wraps the sword up in tight vines.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 August 2019 at 3:12 PM

"Eep!" Plaga made a little sound when the ground shook. A small crack appeared in the ground under her and a glowing ball of light floated out. She grinned and touched the ball. It flashed brightly for one moment, then Plaga had the distinct sense that some new power had filled her. She tested it out in a little way and found that she could make a laser now. She pointed the laser at a stalagmite and the top half slid off the bottom. Cool. She thought.

"Really? You would do that? For me? You barely know me." James says.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 August 2019 at 6:33 PM

"Well, it's not really that much... but here's the address," Raven handed the boy a piece of paper with the address written down. "It might be kind of hard to find, though,"

(If you want you can find the house and you can make up what it looks like)

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 20 August 2019 at 7:25 PM

All along, Sakura was watching quietly, like a hunter stalking it's prey.

She immediately heads to the house before them, and hides underneath it.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 August 2019 at 8:23 PM

James looked down at the paper in his hand, then back up at the girl. "Um... Thank you..." He stood up. He looked a little confused. Nobody had been this nice to him in a long time.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 August 2019 at 9:32 PM

"Sure," Raven replied.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 August 2019 at 4:49 PM

James looked down at the paper again. "What about you? Do you have a place to live?' He asked.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 August 2019 at 6:24 PM

"My home's in the forest. It's pretty close to here," Raven told the boy. "What was your name? I don't think you ever told me,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 August 2019 at 7:10 PM

"I'm James." He said.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 August 2019 at 10:00 PM

"I'm Raven," She told James. "I should probably get back. It's getting late,"

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 August 2019 at 12:00 AM

Sakura feels comfortable in her dragon form. She waits for them.

1,478 posts

arcana • 22 August 2019 at 12:09 AM

Aolia finally finds a stone that looks powerful. Tired and frumpled, she grabs the stone and inspects it. It looked like a healer stone. She crushes it with her portable pestle and a luminous orb floats out and absorbs into her. She stretched her fingers and tested her healing, seeing that it was much easier.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 August 2019 at 4:32 PM

"Yeah, thanks again..." James says. He slowly turns to go to the adress.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 August 2019 at 5:27 PM

Raven turned around and teleported to an entrance of a cave. She pulled out a map she got earlier.
“If you can find your way through the maze of tunnels, there will be a treasure like no other at the end,” the map said.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 August 2019 at 6:32 PM

James looked back at the girl and she was gone. He walked to the house on the paper and looked up at it. It seemed like a nice place.

(it's getting cloudy)
(the house looks like this, just fewer trees and more floors https://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2017/7/5/0/FOD17_Jean-Stoffer_Transformed-Cottage_BEFORE-1.JPG.rend.hgtvcom.966.966.suffix/1499280672245.jpeg )

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 August 2019 at 8:16 PM

Elowen skims through his book once again. He doesn't find anything noteworthy. He decides that he should head into the city tomorrow instead to find information. He puts the book down and lays on to the ground, falling asleep.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 August 2019 at 8:56 PM

Plaga snuck out of her hiding spot and crept toward the tightly wrapped sword.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 August 2019 at 4:07 PM

After a few minutes, Raven found the center of the maze. There was a treasure chest there. She opened it and found a pendant with three glowing gems on it. She flipped the pendant around and found writing on it. “Each gem gives you another chance at life,” it read.
So it’s basically giving me three more lives, Raven thought. She put the pendant in her pocket and teleported out.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 5:02 PM

Name: Cressida Reyes
Appearance/link to picture: Short, wavy blonde hair. Peach colored eyes.
Backstory: Just trying her best not to die, she doesn’t care too much for collecting powers.
Powers: Power sensing, heals herself by napping, slight levitation.
What you are: Human
Quirks(at least two): She has a talent for dying, extremely clumsy, not very good at fighting.
Anything else: She has an amulet that gives her the ability to sense powers, but she doesn’t know the ability comes from her amulet.
(Hope this is okay)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 5:46 PM

(Yup!)

Plaga got a knife out of her pocket and started sawing at the vines.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 5:51 PM

Elowen hears the sound of sawing in his dreams. He wakes up and the sound continues. He looks outside of his tent and sees the girl hacking away at his plants. "HEY!" He yells.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 5:56 PM

Shoot. Plaga thought. She came up with an excuse on her feet. "Just wanted to see it..." She gave him a fake grin and chucked the knife in his general direction. Then, she ran off into the dark, using her speed and agility to climb a tree near the camp, but out of view, without making a sound.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 6:24 PM

The knife flew by Elowen's face, leaving a scratch. He couldn't tell where she ran off too. He shook the ground with his new power, hoping to at least do something to her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 6:27 PM

Plaga almost fell out of the tree but caught herself before she fell too far.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 6:42 PM

Elowen sighs. Whatever, at least he still got the power.