Video Game: Reality

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 August 2019 at 10:06 PM

(@wigglytuff I think that would be alright.)

"I was bored." Plaga lied. "Can you let me go?" She would run first chance she got. And she was FAST.

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 August 2019 at 10:14 PM

"Hmmm, why should I?" Elowen says with a sly grin on his face.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 August 2019 at 11:19 PM

Raven walked through the woods to go back to her house, until she saw someone talking to someone else tied up.
"Are you guys alright...?" She asked them. "And if you're gonna fight, would you mind taking it somewhere else? My house is near here and I don't really want it to be blown up,"

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 6 August 2019 at 10:27 AM

*she saw 3 people talking one was tied up she decided to free him so she made a small flame and the plants shriveled up she approached* hello

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 August 2019 at 7:33 PM

(Plaga *who was tied up* is a girl)

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 6 August 2019 at 7:45 PM

sorry/

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 August 2019 at 7:47 PM

(It's fine)

"Ow." Plaga says. the flames that burned the plants a little has also burned her. They hadn't done much to the plants, though. They must be fire resistant. She thought.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 6 August 2019 at 7:50 PM

dang it*she looked at the plants*

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 August 2019 at 7:57 PM

Elowen laughs. "My plants are much stronger than normal plants." He summons more plants to tie up the new girl who has appeared.

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 August 2019 at 8:07 PM

Aolia walks through the woods in search of mystical stones. Wandering down a path, she saw two people tied up by plants and a person who was likely controlling them, as well as the person she had helped earlier. "Look, could I pass through here? I really don't want any trouble."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 August 2019 at 8:25 PM

"You won'y get any from me." Plaga said. "And the answer to your question, snooty boy, is you should let me go because if you don't, I'll kill you." She said simply.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 August 2019 at 8:26 PM

"Can you guys stop fighting here...?" Raven said, starting to get a little frustrated no one was listening.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 August 2019 at 8:32 PM

"I'm not fighting. I'm tied up here." Plaga tried to reach her knife but was too tightly tied for that.

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 August 2019 at 8:46 PM

Aolia just slips past the group of people and walks into the woods.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 6 August 2019 at 9:09 PM

hey let me go you brat*she said fiercly*

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 August 2019 at 9:13 PM

"You'll kill me, huh?" Elowen says. "Not if I kill you first." He makes the plants tighten their grip.

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 August 2019 at 9:14 PM

Aolia walks away a little bit quicker.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 August 2019 at 9:25 PM

"Haha-Ow." Plaga says. "You won't be able to." Plaga feels the familiar rush of another power coming and wonders if it's one of those one-time power ups. She'd gotten those before and hated them. Without thinking, she uses the power and finds herself stumbling forward. She looks at herself and sees that she looked like a dust cloud that was slowly congealing back into one mass. In shock, she watches herself reform.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 6 August 2019 at 9:30 PM

*she shapedshifted into a ant and went out the vines a shapeshifted back*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 August 2019 at 9:30 PM

Raven sighed. She started to walk away from the commotion.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 August 2019 at 9:35 PM

Great, they both disappeared. Elowen decides to make a run for it. He wanted that sword to himself.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 August 2019 at 9:41 PM

On her walk back, Raven bumped into a girl with brown hair and a pair of wings on her back. "Hey, watch where you're going," she spat.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 August 2019 at 9:43 PM

Plaga looked up and saw the boy who had captured her walking away. Was she invisible? He looked like he'd given up on capturing them. She watched herself get put back together and then followed him when she was one piece again.

(@wigglytuff Can Raven James find Raven in the woods?)

Name: James
Appearance/link to picture:
https://hairstyle.kievstudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Beautiful-11-Year-Old-Boy-Long-Haircuts-44-For-HairStyles-Ideas-with-11-Year-Old-Boy-Long-Haircuts.jpg
Backstory: James lived with a very rich family, along with his three younger siblings. One day, when his parents were out, people broke into his house, demanding money. He insisted that he didn't know where the money was, but the robbers threatened to kill off one of his siblings for every ten minutes he spent not giving them any treasure. When his parents got home, his siblings were dead and he was next. The robbers got the money from the parents, then killed them too. James escaped with minor injuries and wished he had done something about it instead of standing by to watch.
Powers: Invisibility, he can conjure things up as long as he knows where they are and he turns into a monster if he gets mad enough. He only has once.
What you are: Human
Quirks(at least two): Paranoid, flighty.
Anything else: I copied the backstory form somewhere and edited it to my needs.

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 August 2019 at 9:50 PM

"Ah, oh um... Sorry!" Aolia backs away and looks down.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 6 August 2019 at 9:58 PM

*she approached raven* leave her alone

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 August 2019 at 10:00 PM

@wingedfox (yeah sure ^^)

"Just.. be more careful next time. I swear, some people around here would kill you if you did that to them..." Raven said. Someone else walked up to her. "Well, sheesh, but okay," She told the other stranger. "All I did was tell her to watch it so she wouldn't get killed," she mumbled under her breath.

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 August 2019 at 10:01 PM

Aolia rubs her arms awkwardly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 August 2019 at 10:02 PM

James stepped lightly out of the town. He'd heard about some kind of power right outside of the city that someone could get. He wanted to get it.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 6 August 2019 at 10:05 PM

*she walked to the city*

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 August 2019 at 10:08 PM

Aolia backs away from Raven and continues to the woods and finds a large cave.