Video Game: Reality

in Roleplaying

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 August 2019 at 12:10 AM

Raven found a small stand in what seemed to be a marketplace. "Can you give me directions to the hidden city around here?" She asked the stand keeper.
"'fraid I can't," he told her while counting a stack of coins. "It's rumored to be around here, but the reason why the population is so little is because of all the people that went missing from trying to find the city,"

1,467 posts

robinn • 27 August 2019 at 11:56 PM

Elowen spots shadows along the walls. Bandits.. "Listen Cressida, I need you to do everything I tell you." He says, trying to figure out an escape plan. "First I need you to-" His eyes widen with shock. An arrow has plunged into Cressida's chest. She collapses and her body vanishes. Shoot! Elowen cause a small earthquake, enough to shake the bandits off their feet. He makes a run for it.

(@wingedfox Could Cressida meet up with Plaga?)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 August 2019 at 12:14 AM

Raven sighed. "At least tell me everything you know," She said.
"Well, if you're that desperate," The stand owner scratched his head. "I've heard that if you keep going north, you'll find it if you're lucky enough. But there are dangers all around and within the city, so be careful 'round that place,"
"Thanks," Raven muttered. She teleported north and after only a few attempts, found herself at a huge gate with carvings on it. "Well, that was fast,"
She tried teleporting inside, but it didn't work. Must be a spell here or something, She thought. Raven blasted the door with shadows and magic, but it the doors still wouldn't budge.
Suddenly, she heard a creaking noise. But it came from behind. Was it a trap? She turned around and saw a huge black dog, towering over her, at least twelve feet tall. He snarled, revealing long, razor-sharp teeth.
The hellhound started charging towards Raven. She aimed a ball of energy at him, but the hellhound seemed to absorb the energy as soon as it made contact with him. A magic proof hellhound. Is this really the best they could do?
Using her powers, she took control over the dog. He stopped and sat down in front of her. "From now on, you'll help me find what I need," The hellhound shook his tail and bounced around playfully, casually crashing into rocks or trees. Well, this certainly isn't what I had in mind...

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 August 2019 at 4:09 PM

( @summerglow4a Sure!)

Plaga kept walking toward the town. She was almost there.

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 August 2019 at 4:16 PM

Cressida wakes up outside of the town. "Where am I?" She mumbles to herself.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 August 2019 at 10:09 PM

Raven walked into the city. It was dusty, but surprisingly, everything looked like it was in good condition. Pillars made out of gold bordered the path with intricate carvings of what looked like gods.
At the end of the path was a temple with three or four flights of stairs covered in gold dust. It gleamed in the morning sunlight and hurt Raven's eyes. She looked at the backside of the map. There was a diagram of the temple, but it was in a different language she couldn't understand. She turned to the hellhound. "Where's the main treasure chamber?" She asked. The dog pawed at the center of the diagram. "There're hundreds of stones and scrolls in the chamber that can give the user different powers, right?" She asked. The hellhound nodded. Raven grinned. I wonder what they are, she thought. She stepped inside of the temple and began her search.

1,467 posts

robinn • 29 August 2019 at 8:49 PM

Cressida gets up. "AH! I died again!" She yells. She glances around to see if anyone was nearby. She spots someone (Plaga). "Excuse me! Do you know where I am?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 August 2019 at 9:40 PM

It soon got late. Raven was about to give up and go to sleep until she stepped on something weird. A flurry of arrows came out of the wall next to her, a few hitting her. She pulled the arrows out, clenching her teeth through the pain, and then healed herself.
There’re booby traps here. We must be getting close, she thought. Cautiously, she continued walking until she reached the end of a hallway. She looked at the hellhound behind her. The dog nodded, panting excitedly. She opened the doors slowly. Inside the room, there were piles of ancient scrolls, stones, and treasures.
Extremely tired, Raven decided that it would be better to look at them the next day. She created a bed out of shadows and fell asleep.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 September 2019 at 9:40 PM

Plaga looked at the girl who had just yelled strangely. "Yeah. You're on the outskirts of the City." She said. "Going in? I'll come. I hope you don't mind that I have a partner." She gestured to Aolia.

@arcana

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 September 2019 at 10:00 PM

"The city? Thank goodness I didn't warp too far!" Cressida says. "Hey, I'm looking for my friend. We got separated when we were attacked by bandits. He's got long red hair and he looks like he has a permanent scowl on his face. Have you seen him around?" She asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 September 2019 at 10:05 PM

Oh. Him. The dude who tied me up with grass. "I think I've seen him. He was in a camp back there." Plaga pointed. "Be careful of him. He's bad news."

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 September 2019 at 10:12 PM

Aolia fidgets with her clothing as they talk comfortably. She starts sorting some of the stones.

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 September 2019 at 10:43 PM

"Really? He didn't seem that bad to me, maybe a little grumpy." Cressida says. "Oh, right, I never introduced myself. I'm Cressida."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 September 2019 at 10:58 PM

"Plaga." She said. "Good to meet you, Cressida." Plaga smiled and took her hand off her sword. She hadn't realized that she'd ever put her hand on it.

(I've started posting the weather. It's starting to rain in the game)

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 September 2019 at 11:01 PM

Aolia awkwardly waved and mumbled, "Aolia," under her breath. Looking up to see stormy clouds, she wondered if she could find thunderflowers today.

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 September 2019 at 11:27 PM

"Nice to meet you." Cressida smiles at Aolia.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 September 2019 at 11:29 PM

Raven woke up to the soft drumming of rain. She suddenly remembered where she was.
"Right... let's get back to business," she yawned. She started sorting through the huge pile with her magic. She picked out a random stone and touched it. Energy ran through her body.
"This is a Knowing Stone. With a simple glance at anyone or anything, you can know anything you wish to know. But there are limits, and you can't read others minds. You'll only know direct, basic information. Knowing Stones can also give you the ability to read codes better and languages," the writing on the back of the stone read. "That's pretty helpful," Raven said to herself.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 September 2019 at 11:31 PM

Plaga smiled. A gust of wind blew her hair into her face, so she tied it back into a thick braid.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 September 2019 at 11:40 PM

Thanks to the knowing stone, Raven went through the rest of the pile with ease. She turned the hellhound into a human with the Anthron stone and had him help her pack most of the things up in a sack.
Raven walked out of the hidden city and teleported back to her house with the hound and the sack.
"I should probably name you," She said to the hellhound.
"I already have a name," the dog said, panting and scratching behind his ears. "It's Rynn. Can I please stay here? I HATE that place. Please please please please PLEASE?!"
"Well, you probably should've told me your name as soon as I transformed you. But you probably can't stay in my house. You're welcome to stay in these woods, though,"

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 September 2019 at 11:43 PM

Elowen stops to catch his breath. Great, now I have to try and find her. Cressida was really annoying, but her ability was a gold mine. He didn't want anyone else to get to her first. The closes warp point was the city entrance. He decided he'd look for her there first.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 September 2019 at 11:50 PM

Raven brought a few of the stones, artifacts, and scrolls that she didn't think she'd use to the market:

Anicurse Amulet: Allows the wearer to remove a curse from themselves and place it on someone else
Lightning Staff: On command, the user can summon a lightning bolt of 1 billion volts to hit wherever they please
(mmk i'm giving up on this this it too hard to come up with names n such Dx just pretend she got a buncha stuff)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 September 2019 at 3:49 PM

(Oki doki)

James walked inside the building and was surprised to see that it was a cheery apartment. The walls were yellow and the carpet was a nice shade of tan. The ceiling was painted white. There were two couches and a table in the first room. A kitchen stocked with all the important foodies next. Last, there was a bedroom that seemed fitted to his needs. James could not believe how kind that stranger had been. She'd given him this... He decided that he would pay her back next time he saw her.

1,467 posts

robinn • 13 September 2019 at 8:05 PM

Cressida starts heading to the city. She pauses. She could sense a power nearby. "There's something over there." She says, pointing in the direction.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 September 2019 at 8:06 PM

"What is it?" Plaga asked. She had been about to suggest they get a move on.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 September 2019 at 8:08 PM

Raven hoped that James liked the house. It was pretty dusty and she couldn't even remember the last time she'd been there.

1,467 posts

robinn • 14 September 2019 at 11:42 AM

"I think there's a power over there." Cressida says.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 14 September 2019 at 11:54 AM

Raven pulled a torn piece of paper out of her pocket. It was a piece of scroll that would tell her where a dark, corrupted wizard was. She wanted the other two pieces of the scroll and would find him and defeat him.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 September 2019 at 2:39 PM

James plopped down on the bed and fell asleep.

Plaga looked surprised. She didn't know that people could sense powers. She didn't know that was a thing. "Should we find out what or who it is?" She asked carefully.

1,467 posts

robinn • 15 September 2019 at 5:23 PM

"I don't see why not." Cressida responds.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 September 2019 at 12:37 PM

(It's raining pretty hard at this point)

"Then let's go get under the trees when we go." Plaga spun her sword above her head and made a shield from the raindrops.