Video Game: Reality

in Roleplaying

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 August 2019 at 10:09 PM

"Well, I should get going," Raven muttered. She turned around and started to walk away.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 August 2019 at 10:10 PM

James saw someone coming. Was she dangerous? She definitely was. She was coming to kill him. He'd known it was a matter of time. James turned invisible and started running toward the cover of the forest while making suer he kept a good distance from the person.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 August 2019 at 10:11 PM

Raven sensed someone around her. "Hello...?" She called. "Anyone there?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 August 2019 at 10:13 PM

Elowen sees the ruins the book described up ahead. He rushes towards them. In the center of the ruins was a giant boulder. He summons plants to move the boulder out of the way, revealing a staircase leading underground.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 August 2019 at 10:15 PM

(Hey, just so you people know, In this rp you can be as overpowered as you want.)

James didn't hear the lady calling out, because he was running too hard. He also couldn't see because he was running with his eyes closed.

Plaga quietly walks after the boy who had trapped her.
(@wigglytuff Do you mind if he runs into you?)

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 August 2019 at 10:16 PM

Aolia wandered into the dark cave, fumbling to find a source of light. Lighting a bit of wood, she started hovering and flew farther into the cave.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 6 August 2019 at 10:26 PM

im open for interactions*/

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 August 2019 at 12:47 AM

@wingedfox yeah, sure ^^ can we have immortality? xD if not, you should make that a rule/

Btw, Raven seems like a stereotypical dark emo girl with like no feelings whatsoever but she has a soft spot 😋 is it ok if they become friends or naw?

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 August 2019 at 4:42 PM

Elowen walks down the stairs. It was dark, and he realized he forgot to bring a light source. Not wanting to risk losing the sword, he continues walking into the darkness.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 August 2019 at 9:46 PM

(Immortality is allowed, but it's harder to get.)(Did you mean James become friends with Raven?)

Plaga follows the boy silently, using her agility power.

James accidentally runs straight into a girl in the forest.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 August 2019 at 10:00 PM

(Yes 😊)

Raven felt something crash into her from behind; she stumbled forward. She turned around and saw a boy, probably barely a 10 or 11 years old. "Great, more people that like to run into me," she mumbled coldly. "... are you okay? You were running pretty fast,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 August 2019 at 10:01 PM

(Sure)

James didn't say anything, but scooted backwards on his bum. He was completely terrified. His powers started going haywire and he conjured rubber ducks from his home that fell all over the ground around them.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 August 2019 at 10:16 PM

"Uh... you don't look so good," Raven commented as she dodged a falling rubber duck. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you,"

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 August 2019 at 11:24 PM

Elowen continues down the dark tunnel. He places his hand on the wall to feel his way through. Eventually he sees a bit of light at the end. He can make a small shape in the distance, which he assumes to be the sword.

1,478 posts

arcana • 8 August 2019 at 11:26 PM

Aolia wanders the cave and finds a few stones that seem to have some power stored inside of them, but they don't seem to be the ones she is looking for. Storing them in her bag she wanders farther in.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 August 2019 at 11:30 PM

"Be careful in places right around the city," She warned the boy. "A lot of people are merciless and don't care about who they're hurting. They basically would kill anyone in their way,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 August 2019 at 5:18 PM

James stared at the lady who was talking to him, still terrified. "O...o... Okay" He stammered.

Plaga followed the boy who had captured her until she saw the sword. She quickened her pace until she was beside him, but still hidden in the shadows.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 August 2019 at 5:54 PM

"It's okay," Raven said. "It's probably better to stay hidden than go out and fight, anyway,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 August 2019 at 7:49 PM

James nodded and felt a little less scared. This lady seemed nice. James decided to give her a chance. The rubber duck rain stopped and he transported all the fallen ducks back to their previous location.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 August 2019 at 8:22 PM

All the rubber ducks around Raven disappeared. "That's an... interesting power you have," She told him.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 August 2019 at 8:28 PM

"Thanks..." James said. Nobody had ever told him that before. He sat up.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 August 2019 at 8:36 PM

"Are you lost? You should probably head back home. Your parents'll probably be worried,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 3:46 PM

"My parents are dead." James says, looking down again. "So they won't miss me."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 August 2019 at 3:47 PM

"Oh... I'm so sorry," Raven said. "How old are you?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 3:50 PM

"Ten." James says, picking at the grass. He braided a few of the longer blades.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 August 2019 at 3:55 PM

"You're... young," Raven studied the boy. This boy lives by himself without any parents, and he's 10 years old, She thought.

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 August 2019 at 5:54 PM

Elowen picks up the sword. The blade was glowing faintly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 5:56 PM

"Am I? I feel pretty grown up." James commented, looking at his hands. After he had inspected them, he looked back up at Raven.

Plaga watched the sword glow. She planned to follow the boy until he went to sleep and put the sword down.

(Does anyone mind if I post the weather when it changes? If you have a good idea for how the rp could go, weather related, Pm me.)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 August 2019 at 7:03 PM

(I don't mind ^^)

"I'm sure you're mentally grown up, but 10 years is pretty young, according to most people I know,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 7:24 PM

"Hm." James thinks about it for a moment. "Then how old are you? You look really young."