Video Game: Reality

in Roleplaying

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 September 2019 at 3:09 PM

"Sounds good!" Cressida says while running to get out of the rain.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 October 2019 at 6:30 PM

Plaga follows Cressida and shakes off herslf when she was out of the rain.

1,467 posts

robinn • 11 October 2019 at 11:48 PM

"It's somewhere over here." Cressida says. "Over there, that flower has a power."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 October 2019 at 12:09 AM

"Wow. No way. The power of a good smell, or an actual power?" Plaga looks over at Aolia

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 October 2019 at 12:11 AM

Aolia stares at the flower and then at Plaga curiously. She really wanted to know what kind of flower would have powers, and if she could grow it.

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 October 2019 at 12:18 AM

"An actual power, but I'm not sure what kind." Cressida replies.

Elowen gets to the city entrance. Cressida wasn't there. He sighs and heads towards the trees in hopes of finding her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 October 2019 at 12:23 AM

"Then... Should we touch it?" Plaga suggested.

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 October 2019 at 12:33 AM

"Go ahead, powers are kinda wasted on me anyways." Cressida says.

Deeper into the forest Elowen spots some figures up ahead. One of them had short blonde hair. Cressida! The one beside her looked slightly familiar. Wait...

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 October 2019 at 1:05 AM

"I'll do it, then." Plaga said. She reached out to touch it, then pulled back. "Can you tell what power it has?" She asked. She was worried that it may be rigged with something bad.

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 October 2019 at 6:21 PM

"I can only tell where powers are, not what they are." Cressida says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 October 2019 at 6:50 PM

"Oh, Alright." Plaga touched one of the flower's petals. A rush of warmth filled her body from her head to her toes. It got almost unbearably hot, then stopped as soon as it started. She stood up and looked around. Nothing seemed different. She looked at Aoila. "Would it be alright if I poked you?" She asked.

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 October 2019 at 6:57 PM

"Sure." Aolia kneels down next to the flower to examine it. It looked like most of the energy of the plant itself was drained, so it was likely that it wasn't simply random that it had powers. Maybe she could really grow it out of clippings. Digging through her pouch, she carefully took a couple samples to save for later in wet cloth. Touching the flower, she felt a dull warmth, but she didn't think she would get any permanent power from it. It might be good for a temporary power-up though.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 October 2019 at 7:03 PM

A slight buzzing started in Plaga's fingertips as she reached out to Aoila. She touched her shoulder and the buzzing vanished. She could feel some of the newfound power leave through her hands and go into Aoila. She had wanted to touch the girl because she was curious about if the power would do something to Plaga. Like being able to sense thoughts or emotions. So far nothing had happened.

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 October 2019 at 7:49 PM

"Cressida, what are you doing here?" A voice says behind her. She spins around. "Oh, hey Elowen. You got away from the bandits safely?"
"Yeah, but more importantly why are you with her?" He points at Plaga.
"She found me after I died, she's been really nice to me." Cressida replies.
"She's a thief!"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 October 2019 at 8:01 PM

"I prefer to call it 'Permanent Borrowing.'" Plaga replied, raising a hand. A smile tried to make its way onto her face but she squished it down before it could get there. She walked to Cressida's side with Aoila behind her. This guy looked familiar and she didn't want the girl to get hurt.

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 October 2019 at 9:38 PM

"You like jokes, huh? How's this then!" Elowen summons a group of plants to tie up Plaga.

"Elowen! What are you doing?!?" Cressida yells.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 October 2019 at 10:02 PM

Plaga grinned. "I learned my lesson last time, little boy." She had her hand around the hilt of her sword. She used one of her powers (storing energy in the sword and releasing it when she needs it)and pulled the sword a little bit out of its sheath, sending a wave of black energy to cut the vines. She pulled the sword out the rest of the way and leaned it against her shoulder. "You'll have to do better than that." She said with a smirk. "Cressida, you should run." She advised her.

1,467 posts

robinn • 14 October 2019 at 6:57 PM

"Cressida, stay!" Elowen summons more sturdier plants. These ones won't break as easily, but they'll move a lot slower, unfortunately.

1,478 posts

arcana • 14 October 2019 at 7:01 PM

Aolia stares at them in shock before looking around for a place to hide. Finding nowhere to hide, she stands behind Cressida, not knowing what to do.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 October 2019 at 9:06 PM

The plants that Elowen had summoned created an almost-cage around Plaga before she jumped out of one of the quickly closing holes. "Cressida, you should really run." She said again. Plaga tried calling on her new power and found that the grass under her feet was getting hotter and hotter. She moved and the grass where she was standing burst into flames. Ooh! Fire steps. She thought.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 October 2019 at 5:23 PM

After seeing the flames, Elowen steps back a bit. He uses his earthquake power to shake Plaga off her feet.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 October 2019 at 5:59 PM

Plaga hits her back on the ground and gasps for air for a moment before standing back up and running toward Elowen. Her fire steps trailed behind her.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 October 2019 at 5:36 PM

Seeing Plaga quickly approaching, Elowen summons some plants to shield himself.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 November 2019 at 4:39 PM

"Plants won't protect you forever, kid." Plaga laughs. She ran circles around him-literally- and made a ring of fire. Then she turned off the power and stepped back.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 December 2019 at 6:24 PM

"Come on guys, stop fighting!" Cressida yells.

Elowen watches the fire close in around him. "Here goes nothing." He mutters, knowing that this was going to hurt. He creates a giant leaf under his feet and has it spring him into the air. He lands flat on his back.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 December 2019 at 2:28 PM

"I'd love to but he's HOLY SCUD!" Plaga cursed as Elowen shoots into the air. The fire winks out as it reaches the leaf that was still in the circle. "What do you even want, dude?" She asked, crouching into a fighting position.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 December 2019 at 2:19 PM

"Oww..." That was a terrible idea. Elowen slowly tries to get up. "I need her." He says, pointing at Cressida.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 December 2019 at 11:24 PM

Plaga sighed. "That's a WANT. Not a NEED." She walked to Cressida's side.

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 December 2019 at 1:35 PM

This guy is kind of scary Cressida thinks, starting to have second thoughts about asking Elowen to be her bodyguard. She backs up slowly. She hears a crack under her feet. The ground underneath her collapses. She screams as she plunges into the darkness.

1,478 posts

arcana • 18 December 2019 at 4:01 PM

Aolia flaps her wings a couple times and manages not to fall.She makes a grab for Cressida's hand, hoping to catch it.