Poorboy Value Book

in General

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 23 July 2019 at 12:00 PM

Welcome to Poorboy Value Guide! I just thought it be nice to have another opinion in the value šŸ˜ƒ. Let me know what you think ^^. The values are judged by demand, age, supply, and whether or not it's a CSP.. THese are not very accurate Iā€™m sure, so lmk what ya think.

== A ==

Aal:100k ec

Abet:2.3k cc [1.5k cc]

Abrillion:10k cc

Adarna:6.4-7k cc

Adiped:1.5-3.5k cc

Aerlo:100-200 cc

Aguaille:7.5k cc

Ahjoon: 9-10k cc

Aig:50-100 cc

Akrep:250k ec-50 cc

Alarune: 3-3.5k cc

Aliamble:1.4-1.6k cc

Alkub:5k ec

Alleniwer:800 cc

Amarra:200 cc

Ambrie:1.4-1.6k

Ambrok: 3.5-4k cc

Ami: 250 cc

Amma: 4-4.5k cc

Amoyrm: 600 cc

Anaria: 2k - 2.5k cc

Aosidhe: 150 - 250 cc

Apex: 100-200 cc

Aqueueren: 4- 4.5k cc

Aquolt: 1.5 - 2.5k cc

Ara: 1.9- 2.2k cc

Aracnader: 600 - 700 cc

Arcweom: 50 - 100 cc

Ardeidor: 100-500k ec

Aries: 600 cc

Arnmnae: 12- 17k cc

Arpeggiarp: 5- 6k cc

Arkchie: 100-300k ec

Artemiane: 50-100 cc

Ashazar: 1.5 - 2k cc

Aska: 50 cc

Asteran: 100-300k ec

Aurelian: 100- 150 cc

Aut:1.7- 2.2k cc

Autuwl: 4 - 4.3k cc

Avem: 2.7 - 3k cc

Axol: 2.5k cc

This is a W.I.P. Let me know if you think anything is terribly off šŸ˜‹.

Pings, sorry if you dont want any
@lazyanon
@jyla
@prairie
@wild_wonders
@immortalraven
@icecloud101
@iia
@shadowfaxe
@rashaka
@mairbear
@rashaka
@duckduck
@wizard

47 posts

krusdot • 23 July 2019 at 12:02 PM

In case it didnt go through

@lazyanon
@jyla
@prairie
@wild_wonders
@immortalraven
@icecloud101
@iia
@shadowfaxe
@rashka
@mairbear
@duckduck
@wizard

tell me if you dont like pings, I won't ping ya šŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 23 July 2019 at 6:11 PM

Cool, @stevepat2002!
Like a second budgies. šŸ˜ø May I chip in a bit? I feel the theif shop pets (artemaine + akrep) should be 600k ec at most. I've seen a couple in the auctions for 400,000 and they didn't sell. :/ And I've personally tried to trade theif shop pets but since they are available it's really hard. I'd say they're all more or less the same excluding the izalav, soetzal, shawloot and dilloton. Might be wrong though.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 23 July 2019 at 7:10 PM

@stevepat2002
I agree with wild_wonders on the thief shop critters. It's a pain to trade em away unless it's Izalav, Soetzal, Shawloot and Dilloton. Though Soetzal and Shawloot are getting to that point soon I think too. Not so near as low, but not a ton. Izalav and Dilloton are still obnoxious in price for being available though -.- Figures it's the ones I need x'D Oh well they'll go down like the rest eventually and I'll ither get em myself in the meantime or trade for when they are ridiculous x3

I don't think Aerlo is that much anymore. I've seen em less and they're in the Oasis. But there is a person in the TC offering that much, but then again they're not that old and I haven't seen that person around a ton so they might just be one of the people who take guides as set in stone and don't see many trades themselves. I just know a few people that would also never pay that much for one anymore. Just depends on the person I guess so ya can take that with a grain of salt if ya want x'D

Aig - I can't even find someone to do 1oo for mine x'D Though it might just be my crap luck. Though they also aren't very popular so idk

Aosidhe - I still saw some at the beginning of the year at 2ooCC and they're not really popular at all

Apex - I've seen more around 1ooCC. They were in the asteroid plot back in 2016 [I think that was the year] as prizes you could buy [like the Halloween / Valentine events where ya have tokens or whatnot] and they are still in the asteroid. Doppelganger wasn't in that plot so were only able to be gotten by pure luck and they go around 1oo. During the plot Apex went for like 5oCC and under so I don't think quite as high as 4oo. I've only seen that once.

Arcweom - These things can still be gotten for like under 5oCC like the rest of the CRWs from this time. Especially Zalaeath/Erduri/Specurio [probably spelled those all wrong] All those are hard to even get 25o,oooEC for. I'd say not more than 1ooCC. I've only seen em go higher with new/returning players just going by what the other told em [even though they'd never do that much themselves]/what the guide said or people that were just being nice to help out [literally asked a few of em, some were like crap didn't know, some said they were just helping out]

Ardeidor - I see em go [and sell em] for around 5o,oooEC when the event is going on. I don't think they're this much when the event isn't going on. Maybe 5o, but I don't think many would go more than that with it being seasonal.
Arkchie - I've seen quite a few more around 1oo,ooo to 25o,oooEC. Seen some lower than that too, couple higher to but eeh

Asteran - I've not been able to get more than 15o,oooEC for one, but may just be me.
Aurelian - I got one at the beginning of the year for 1ooCC and have also seen a few around that and some a little more so wouldn't quite say they'd be up to 5ooCC yet. And I don't think many would actually want to pay that for one either. Like I know a few that wouldn't at all

All the others aren't so different than what I think and such.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 23 July 2019 at 11:03 PM

@wild_wonders yes, pretty much... thanks for feedback, I took that into account.

@immortalraven thanks so much for the feedback, i updated it a bit, hopefully to your fancy ^^.

Female
1,492 posts

froot • 24 July 2019 at 4:40 AM

This is a good idea! Unfortunately I can't feedback more at the moment as I'm on vacation, but I think this is very clever and it would be good to have a second opinion on prices. šŸ˜Š

Male
682 posts

decay • 24 July 2019 at 4:43 AM

@stevepat2002

I personally feel like the 2019 CSP's are still worth 500cc since they're going to get re-released during December c:
So Amoyrm, Aries imo is worth 500cc c:

Also, kinda unsure about the older CSP's values since when they're going for pure CC they get crazy xD Like Ahjoon / Abrillion / Armnmae

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 24 July 2019 at 8:27 AM

@dcmaster true, but the ones that are bought in the actual month they were released are still worth more šŸ˜Š. And with the last part I tries to incorporate that but... yeah.

12 posts

blackkitsune • 27 July 2019 at 7:26 PM

@stevepat2002

Looking good! May I suggest that you add spaces between : and the numbers? It kinda kills my eyes trying to read it all >_<