Easter Creature Suggestion: The Egunny (REPOST)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 21 October 2019 at 11:46 AM

Hey y'all! So this is actually a repost of the original post because A.) I posted the topic in the wrong forum >.> and B.) I never added a description or anything, so I just wanted to redo the whole thing.

Art: https://ibb.co/h985mx0

About the egg:

The egg actually comes from cave-like habitats, which help it stay cool and wet. There is a mucus-like exterior on it to help keep it safe and keep the temperature regulated. The "yolk" of the egg is actually the embryo of the creature. While the egg thrives in a cavern, the creature itself scampers through woodlands and pastures.

About the Egunny:

So this is the Egunny! Its bright yellow color often wards off predators into thinking that it's poisonous, but much like the Mola Mola fish, it's practically useless to eat it. It has no benefits to it, despite it looking like a particular breakfast protein.

Height: 57cm
Weight: 2.4 lbs.
Habitat: Woodlands

Thanks for checking it out, y'all! #redflipflapart

Random pings:
@asteria
@snowwall
@sparklefox
@zircon

Deleted • 21 October 2019 at 12:43 PM

@redflipflap
This is one of the most unique designs I've ever seen! A must-have in this site, in my opinion. Last stage's expression is just perfection, and child stage is just too cute. ❤️ Pinging @Ian because... must see. èuè

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 21 October 2019 at 2:26 PM

@wererage honestly that means a lot!! Thank you so much for your kind words

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 27 October 2019 at 8:00 PM

@redflipflap
Gosh this is so cute! ❤️ I'm a big fan of bunnies and food with cute character traits!! Especially if they resemble animals!! the second and third stages reminded me of Gudetama, the cute japanese egg character, but thats only because they're both egg-like, they have very different designs that are super cute in their own way! I really hope the Egunny gets made, good luck!! ❤️

Pings!
@dcmaster
@namyna
@stevepat2002

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 27 October 2019 at 10:40 PM

@cleokitty bro im sobbing ;-; thank you so much!! I'm really proud of this gelatinous little guy 😃

more pings just for funsies:
@shelbert67
@shadow_hearts
@animefan
@amysnow

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 28 December 2019 at 7:37 PM

@redflipflap I believe I had seen this picture awhile ago. I love love love it and would get it for Easter. (Not Valentines Day) which maybe was a mistake in our messages? Np. I still love this! Love the unique drawing and writing! ❤️
@poptarts
@sodabearjess
@monsterprincess33

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 28 December 2019 at 8:38 PM

@raindrops thank you so much!! Much appreciated ❤️

Female
269 posts

fire-and-spice • 2 January 2020 at 10:45 AM

I love it!! So amazing!!!!

Female
1,891 posts

chaotictreat • 7 January 2020 at 10:46 PM

It
is
so
CUTE
😃 ❤️

Female
64 posts

shelbert67 • 8 January 2020 at 4:28 PM

love it!!! ❤️

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 17 July 2020 at 4:59 PM

@redflipflap Wow this is adorable!! It reminds me of the Gudetama plushies!

I would definitely pay for this tbh haha

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 17 July 2020 at 6:35 PM

@pegasasu thank you!! This is by far one of my favorite designs I’ve done, I hope it gets recognized a lil bit

*cough sneeze Eggcave team ???*

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 17 July 2020 at 7:51 PM

@redflipflap Ooh I like this! Maybe it could have a small eggshell hat or something as an adult? Though, the design is plenty good already 😊

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 18 July 2020 at 9:03 PM

@totallynotjoey that's so cute!! Up to the Eggcave team now I suppose c: *cough sneeze elbow I love you, Eggcave Team*