The Beasts Academy Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 4:23 AM

Luna sat on the ground. Nocturne looked so pretty and so free in the sky, Luna gazed up, squinting in the light.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 January 2020 at 4:25 AM

Nocturne-
I lower myself back onto the ground and walk over to Moon. "You can climb on my back and I'll fly." I offer.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 4:28 AM

Luna stood up and ran over, she slowly put her hand on the dragon to make sure she was comfortable with it and then climbed onto its back. She heals on around her neck

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 January 2020 at 4:34 AM

Nocturne-
"Are you alright?" I turn to glance at Moon.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 4:35 AM

Moon nodded
“I’m struggling to hide my excitement and fear. I won’t fall will I?”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 January 2020 at 4:40 AM

Nocturne-
"I'm sure you will not." I shift my wings. "Are you ready?" I take a running start again and leap into the air. I stop flying upwards and start to fly more calmly.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 4:42 AM

Luna breathed in quickly, her amazement was taking over, making her hold on tighter.
This is the best day ever, she’s flying, she flew in so many dreams, never thinking it would actually happen!

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 January 2020 at 4:43 AM

Nocturne-
I hear Moon suck in her breath. "Moon, are you okay?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 4:45 AM

Moon nodded
“I’m MORE than okay! I’m AMAZING!”
She looked down, they were high but it didn’t scare her, she would risk anything for this experience

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 January 2020 at 4:48 AM

Nocturne-
I smile, relishing the moment before I start to drift to the ground. "I'm happy that you're happy."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 4:49 AM

Moon’s jaw aches from the smiling. She noticed they were going to land soon and held on tighter.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 January 2020 at 4:51 AM

Nocturne-
I hover for a second before I land. "You can get off now."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 4:52 AM

Moon stepped off and instantly sat down.
“That was amazing! Thank you so much!!!”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 January 2020 at 4:55 AM

Nocturne-
I bow. I look down at my wings. The feathers were falling off. Ah, molting. I pick a feather and hand it to Moon.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 4:59 AM

Moon took the feather. She thought of what to do with it and looked down, a line of string was hanging from her T-shirt and pulled it off, she threaded it through a crack in the feather and tied it around her neck.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 January 2020 at 5:01 AM

Nocturne-
"A symbol of our bond." I bow again.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 5:02 AM

Luna nodded
“Yes, I couldn’t have wished for a better beast than you Nocturne.”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 January 2020 at 5:06 AM

Nocturne-
"Oh!" I blink in surprise. "Why, thank you."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 5:08 AM

Luna nodded
“What do you want to do now then?”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 January 2020 at 5:10 AM

Nocturne-
"Do you have friends?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 5:12 AM

Luna thought hard
“Well, here I only really have Lal. I haven’t tried to make any more yet.”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 January 2020 at 5:14 AM

Nocturne-
"Oh. I would like to meet them. I am very curious which partner they have been bonded with."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 5:16 AM

Luna beckoned for her to follow. She led her into the stables and walked to Lal
“Hey! What beast have you been pared with?”
She asked Lal

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 25 January 2020 at 5:38 AM

Zaron:
"Cool, so you could, in theory, use the wind to boost yourself in the air?" Zaron said.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 January 2020 at 6:09 AM

Elyth-
"Yeah?" I sigh. As much as I didn't like really care about flying, it could give him some time away from this kid. I start to walk out of the stables.

Deleted • 25 January 2020 at 10:22 AM

Alina
She chuckled lightly. "And I expected something different too. But we are bonded so might might as well try to make the best of it. Would you like me to take off the chains? They look painful." She moved closer carefully keeping her eyes on Zok's trying not to make the situation worse.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 25 January 2020 at 10:47 AM

Agnimitra

"What if one of us gets hurt or lost, and we’re separated?"

I stay still and allow myself a few minutes to think. How was I going to navigate this conversation? The activity he liked that struck me the most horror was burning down the forest. “1. My descendents and I have a connection to nature more so than most other elves, so I’d prefer not to burn it down. 2. Why are we only terrorizing humans and half-elves? There are some annoying elves here I’d love to terrorizing. 3. I already told you that was impossible, but be my guest and try.” Again, I keep my face and tone neutral. I wonder if I would ever be able to smile for and with others. I wasn’t sure. It seemed to have been knocked right out of me. Knowing that Blazeshadow did want to get out, I scurry to the other chains and unlock them. I keep the restraint on. Headmaster Audelia said to take it off when I trusted him. That wasn’t right now or ever. I could take of his other chains, but not his restraint.

Lalitya

“You'll follow your dreams and go sit by a lake. You'll look up at the stars... I'll come and find you… I promise."

I felt I had everything under control now. Rin was still panicking, but I hoped to change that any minute now. I turn to Clythia. “Why don’t you go get Faldiar and bring him here? I’d love to meet him,” I say. I smile at Moon as she comes over. “Hello, Moon,” I say. I look up at her beast. She was a beautiful dragon. “Is this your beast? Wow! You were right: you did get a big and beautiful beast after all! What's her name?” I gesture to my beast. “This is Rin. She’s a qilin. There was a slight misunderstanding, which is why she’s panicking, but I have it under control.” I smile widely. “The best part is I don’t think she likes to fly!”

"And nothing, nothing, would make me break it."

Mistral

I stare at the light like I was mesmerized. This girl had light powers, but Lilliana had that power too. She’d had light and water. I suddenly didn’t like this girl even more than before. When I turn my gaze away from the light, I could still see it hovering around in my vision from looking at it for too long. The girl calls me a sparkly lizard. I freeze. I don’t even breath. It brought back memories from when I was first found. ”Are you okay little sparkly dragon? It’s okay. I won’t hurt you. My name is Lilliana.” I stare down at the girl again. I couldn’t speak or sing because of my muzzle, but it didn’t keep me from growling. I let out a low and hopefully intimidating growl. I push the girl away from me and walk into the corner of my stable. I curl up and don’t face her.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 10:54 AM

Luna laughed.
“This is Nocturne, she let me fly with her and we’ve only known each other for 30 minutes!”

1,467 posts

robinn • 25 January 2020 at 11:01 AM

Cerynitis stands up and walks toward Asteria. She lifts up her chained leg for Asteria to unlock her.

"I guess I could." Mikel replies. He really wanted to spend time alone now, but he wasn't cruel enough to keep Ilona locked up. He grabs the keys from the headmaster and opens the cage. "Give me your paw so I can unlock you."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 25 January 2020 at 11:02 AM

Blazeshadow smirked, "Oh, I like the 2nd suggestion. When do we start?" he growled picking at the metal restraint collar he wore that the elf refused to take off.