The Beasts Academy Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 January 2020 at 5:32 PM

Fedele:
~ I completely ignore the answer. "But what if I want to call you Warrior-girl?" I tilt my head.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 23 January 2020 at 5:47 PM

Yoshi cringed, "how about no. Yoshi, that's it. Nothing else" she said sort of losing her patience.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 January 2020 at 5:50 PM

Fedele:
~ "Oh fine." He mentally dubbed her 'Grumpy girl'. His tail slows in its wagging.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 January 2020 at 5:52 PM

Elyth-
I sigh. "Yes." God, this was really his partner?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 23 January 2020 at 7:21 PM

Yoshi smacked her face, "Oh what am I going to do..." she mumbled to herself. Not having a fierce beast is okay, but she needed a beast that can at least think properly and not ask a million questions. "Aside from that note, Fedele, right? Do you have a nickname?" Yoshi asked.

Deleted • 23 January 2020 at 8:29 PM

Alina
"Yes, yes I would like that very much thank you." She smiled and walked over to Fal hugging him around his neck. "I missed you so much Fal."
Fal
I pulled her closer with my head then nudged her back and licked off her tears and nudged her away to look for her chosen.
Alina
Ali laughed and stood up. "Thank you." She looked at Cly and smiled. "It ment a lot." Ali walked away looking for her beast.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 January 2020 at 8:59 PM

Clythia-
"You're welcome?" I was confused. I turn to Faldiar. "Do you know Alina in some way?"

Deleted • 23 January 2020 at 9:27 PM

Fal
I nodded taking a mental note to have Ali explain it to her. I nudged Cly and licked her hand again.
Ali
Ali looked around and saw a beast named Vok. "Hello Vok." She walked over and pet his neck. "I'm sorry it took so long I was meeting up with an old family member."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 January 2020 at 9:33 PM

Fedele:
~ "I do, actually." I say. "Feefe."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 January 2020 at 10:02 PM

Clythia-
I giggle as Faldiar licks my hand. "Nice to meet you too!"

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 24 January 2020 at 12:15 AM

Zaron:
"So, what do we do now?" Zaron said to Elyth.
Kor:
"Finally you decided to show up" Kor said to Ali.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 January 2020 at 12:19 AM

Elyth-
"Don't ask me. Do you really expect me to know everything? Go ask your superiors."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 January 2020 at 10:16 AM

Agnimitra

What if one of us gets hurt or lost, and we’re separated?"

I trusted Blazeshadow about as much as I trusted my parents. Not at all. I was sure he felt the same way about him. Still, I’d told him I’d get the chains off his muzzle. I kept my promises. I wait for him to nod his agreement before walking over. I kneel down and look at the chains, making sure to keep a close eye on the tiger as well. I was so close. He could easily bat me away with his strong paws. I try to pull the chains, only to find that they were locked. I stand up and consider my other options. I could go ask Headmaster Audelia, but I wasn’t sure if I was even supposed to be doing this. As I’m considering, a key lands with a clunk in front of my feet. I stare bewildered at it. I look towards the door and see Mircea watching me. He must have thrown the key. I guess I was allowed to do this after all.

“Be careful. He’s one of our dangerous ones.” I nod. I knew full well what I was getting myself into. I kneel down again and put the key in the lock. It clicks as I turn it. The chains loosen, and I pull them off. I bite my lip then clamber over him towards where his tail and wings were. I unlock the chains on those too. I knew the more I unchained him the more damage he could do if he decided to attack, but I couldn’t see him chained up like that. It looked uncomfortable and painful. I keep the rest of the chains on. As much as I hated it, I didn’t want to get myself or the other Chosen killed. I step back, but don’t bother to get away from the tiger. I wanted to see what he would do. As a reminder, I create an aura of darkness around me. I stare at him expressionlessly.

Lalitya

“You'll follow your dreams and go sit by a lake. You'll look up at the stars... I'll come and find you… I promise."

I was paired with a qilin. Qilins were known for flying. Flying meant heights. Heights meant falling. Falling meant… I could feel myself start to panic. I considered myself a calm and clearheaded person most of the time. When it came to falling, I was not a calm and clearheaded person. I grip the hilt of my sword so tight my knuckles turn white. I just stare at the qilin. This wasn’t good. I turn my badge towards me and smack it with my palm. “How do I take it back?! I’ll take any other one!” I ask. I try to rub the beast’s name off. I throw the badge. It slams against the wall and falls to the ground. It stays there for a second, before whizzing back towards me and smacking into my chest. Hard. “Ouch! Stupid badge…”

I grab my badge and pin it back on. I realize I was being really rude. She didn’t seem too happy about the pairing either, for whatever reason she had. She wasn’t acting up as much as I was… at least not yet. I was also making a fool of myself, which didn’t bother me as much as being rude did. If I was really stuck with her, I didn’t want to mess up and make it harder to earn her trust. I force my eyes to rise and look at her. As soon as I did, I start to panic again. I was paired with a qilin!

”And nothing, nothing, would make me break it.”

Ilona

No, I’m a glowing winged wolf, and I don’t have any powers, I think sarcastically. I was disappointed this kid wasn’t getting uncomfortable by my questions. I would have to try harder. He seems to have nerves of steel. “Yes, we all have powers,” I reply. I was upset by his question, though I don’t show it. A small part of me had hoped that maybe this kid had just wanted a friend. It didn’t appear that way now. He seemed to just want my powers. I assume most of the kids were only concerned about the powers and what they could get from their connection to a beast. “My nature power is light. My beast power - as you humans call it - is healing, resurrecting, purifying, and boosting others’ strength. I can also manipulate solar energy. Don’t think you’re getting all of those powers when we become best friends, though. My handlers said you’re probably only getting healing, either resurrecting or boosting, and solar energy manipulation. And of course, my light powers.” Well, he wasn’t getting any of those powers because I wasn’t going to become his best friend. I was getting out of here as soon as possible.

Mistral

“Yeah, go ahead. You can do whatever you want. He's your beast. Just be careful,” Maliha replies. She looks like she’s going to leave and then decides better of it. She leans against the wall and watches. I lay down calmly in my cage. A plan forms in my head. If this girl really thought she was going to invade my space or touch me, she’d have another thing coming for her. I try to act as docile as possible. I even find a way to stop glaring. I could see the nervous look on Maliha’s face. She didn’t know me very well, but she’d heard enough stories to know that something was up.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 January 2020 at 10:22 AM

Clythia-
I look over to Lal. "Lal!" I squint in his direction. Oh, he got paired with a Qilin! Was he....panicking? "I'll be right back." I tell Fal. I run over to Lal. "Why are you panicking?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 24 January 2020 at 10:42 AM

Blazeshadow stretched as the heavy metal chains fell off. He gazed around at the dark aura. Taking a step towards the elf, he let out a ground shaking roar. Due to the power binding collar he wore, weak flames sprouted near his paws. His scorpion tail lashed behind him as he stretched his once bounded wings. “Much better” he growled a low growl. “Foolish elf, you are sure quick to trust. As a thank you for freeing me, I won’t tear you to pieces. Yet” he snarled with a smirk.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 24 January 2020 at 11:17 AM

Luna looked down at the chains.
“Oh right! Let me get those for you!”
She bent down and with a little key she’d been given, unlocked the chains

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 January 2020 at 11:24 AM

Nocturne-
The chains gone, I stand and stretch. I spread my wings. God, it's been so long since those people caught me, since I've done anything with so much freedom. "Thank you." Perhaps this girl might not be so bad. I wouldn't hope, but the possibility lingered.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 24 January 2020 at 11:27 AM

Luna nodded.
“I-I cant believe this. You’re not going to hurt me are you?”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 January 2020 at 11:31 AM

Nocturne-
"Hurting you?" I stare at the girl. "Of course not. I do not harm someone unless I have a reason."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 January 2020 at 11:34 AM

Aria:
~ "Okay, thank you. I will." I nod to Maliha and smile. I slowly open the latch on the door, then go in. I stare in amazement at the dragon before closing it behind me. Wow. Just wow. The first thing I noticed were the cheer size of the dragon's wings and the incredible beauty they held. "Hi." I say to the dragon. It wasn't so angry now. I take a step closer to it.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 24 January 2020 at 11:35 AM

Luna nodded. She was uncomfortable, this beast was way bigger and very likely stronger, there wasn’t much that was weaker than Luna, she tensed herself, ready to run just in case.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 January 2020 at 11:42 AM

Nocturne-
For the first time in ages, I look at myself. As I expected, this form was much smaller. I sigh. "I apologize if I am making you uncomfortable."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 24 January 2020 at 11:44 AM

Luna shook her head.
“Its okay, I’m not too used to dragons.”
She laughed at her joke.
“Do you mind if I look at your wings? Ive always wanted to fly.”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 January 2020 at 11:46 AM

Nocturne-
My wings? "Alright." I fold my wings in.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 24 January 2020 at 11:48 AM

Luna opened her eyes wide and ran her hand over the wings.
“You’re so lucky.”
The wings were so smooth and warm. Luna didn't feel as uncomfortable anymore. She immediately felt a connection with the dragon.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 January 2020 at 11:54 AM

Nocturne-
"Lucky?" I look at my wings. Were the feathers soft?

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 24 January 2020 at 11:56 AM

Luna nodded.
“You can fly, thats my dream. I’d love to fly and you can do it whenever.”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 January 2020 at 12:00 PM

Nocturne-
"I cannot fly whenever or where ever I wish. Of course, they do let me fly a bit, but there's usually a limit." I lower myself to this girl's height. "What is your name?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 24 January 2020 at 12:00 PM

Luna smiled.
“I’m Luna, though I rather be called Lu or Moon.”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 January 2020 at 12:07 PM

Nocturne-
I stare at the connection between us. "Well, Moon, I will allow you to fly with me."