The Beasts Academy Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2020 at 12:49 PM

Aria:
~ I tilt my head and sit up. What just happened? He just... Left. I had sensed anger and frustration in him when he had been pinning me down and now... He was just silent and seemed... sad? I stand up and walk back towards the gate. I stop before I leave and shrink the light in my hands, turning it into a little spark of warm light. I carefully float it towards him, wondering what he would do. If it was bad, I could get out fast. If his reaction was good... Well, it was good.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 January 2020 at 12:56 PM

"Alright!" Felix says. He was sure Wispen would be more happy flying and free. He opens the stable door cautiously and walks inside, taking a key and unlocking the restraints. He steps back to watch what his beast would do.

Flying...is the worst? Neither of us...were going to fly? Rin settles back down and looks at the two humans. So the knight didn't want to fly? She lets out a snort in relief and sits down and wraps her tail around her. This was a lot better than she expected! Her partner didn't want to fly too. Maybe she could use that to her advantage.... The boy greets another girl and her beast, a dragon as they approach. She nods in agreement as her partner says that she didn't like to fly. She peers at the dragon who was out of her restraints. Maybe she could get out too... "Out chain?" she suggests.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 1:03 PM

Wispen moved her feet around, happy to be free.
"Thank you"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 January 2020 at 1:18 PM

"Anytime. You're my partner," Felix says. He looks outside at the yard, at the other Chosen flying. They looked like they were having so much fun.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 25 January 2020 at 2:18 PM

Zaron:
"So do you want to go fly?" Zaron said hopefully.
Kor:
"yes, I would like it very much if you could take off my chains."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 2:19 PM

Wisp looks outside.
"Would you like to fly?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 January 2020 at 2:22 PM

Felix's eyes widen. "Yes!" he squeals, then immediately coughs and stops himself. "I mean, yes please."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 2:24 PM

Wisp laughed
"Come on then, outside!"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 January 2020 at 3:28 PM

"Yeahhh!" Felix cheers. He practically runs into the yard in his excitement.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 4:02 PM

Wisp laughs and follows him out. She bends down.
"Step on!"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 January 2020 at 4:05 PM

Felix jumps on Wispen's back. "Let's go!" he pumps his fist in the air. He was going to get to fly with a dragon!

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 4:12 PM

Wisp bent further and sprang into the air, she spread her wings and flew higher. She concentrated her whole mind on not dropping the boy

1,327 posts

bgunny • 25 January 2020 at 4:22 PM

Agnimitra

My teammates were probably going to hate me. I couldn't care less. Terrorizing them all seemed like a great idea because they would hate me. They'd leave me alone and learn not to mess with me. I ignore Blazeshadow messing around with his restraint. It wasn't coming off. I didn't care how many times he seemed upset by it. "We can start now," I say. "Let me tell you all the people who would be fun to terrorize. I open the door and look outside. I point at Felix and then Patience. "Those are the two elves. The boy didn't seem to have gained our intelligence. The girl twitches all the time and is scared of everything. Depending on how nice you are, you might not want to terrorize her, just because it might give her a heart attack." I wasn't nice, though. "They're both annoying." I point at Lalitya and Luna. "I'd really like to terrorize them." I felt upset that Lal was pretending not to know me, and that he'd gone and made a new friend so easily. I couldn't help but be jealous of Luna. "As for half-elves, there's a girl who's named Yoshino. She says she doesn't have any fears. It'd be great to prove her wrong. And, I think that's all of them." I look over at Blazeshadow for him to respond. I couldn't believe how I was talking. A few years ago, I wouldn't have wanted to terrorize anyone. A lot can happen in a few years, I remind myself.

Lalitya

I smile at Nocturne. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Moon's friend, Lal." I turn to Moon. "You went flying!" I check her for any injuries or signs that she could have fallen. "Well, you're still alive. I guess everything went alright. Did you have fun?" My beast asks to be let out of her chains. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I should have done that sooner." I quickly ask Maliha for the key to unchain my beast and then back to Rin. I step inside her cage and unlock the chains.

Ilona

I smile brightly when he says he'll unchain me. I walk over to him and lift my paw so he can unlock the chain. "What would you like to do?" I ask. I couldn't run right away. I still had the restraint on. I couldn't use my powers with the restraint off, and I sure couldn't take it off myself. The Academy had done all they could do prevent it. First, I had to gain Mikel's trust. Once I did, he'd take my restraint off. As soon as that happened, I was off. I'd be a speck in the distance before he could even think to do anything.

Mistral

The girl makes a spark of light float over to me. I peek at her. She was watching me for a reaction. I bat at the light and glare at her. I just wanted her to leave me alone now. She seemed to be refusing to do that, though. I start to scratch at my muzzle and give her pointed looks. I had a few words to say to her. I needed her to take off the muzzle, and I needed her to do it now.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 January 2020 at 4:26 PM

Moon nodded her head hard
"That was the greatest time of my life and I don't think anything could have bee better!"

1,467 posts

robinn • 25 January 2020 at 4:31 PM

Mikel takes Ilona's paw. It's so soft! He unlocks all of her chains. "There." He says. "You haven't been outside in a while, what would you like to do?"

1,478 posts

arcana • 25 January 2020 at 4:49 PM

~Asteria~

I unlock everything except the restraint and smile at her. I was really still nervous, especially because of how threatening everyone else looked. I really, really hoped she wouldn't bolt off or try to attack me. I tucked some of my hair back.
~Zayaoji~

"Wow. You stopped stuttering for your monologue. Congratulations. I'd clap, except I don't have hands. What's your point? You want some pity? You want to tell me about yourself? Here's something helpful. The girl with the cat hates you, and that cat's probably going to attack you. Bye!" I zoom out the of the cage and fly out into the air. I was nice enough to avoid burning everyone in the cages. I assumed that this restraint wouldn't allow me to go far, but this was a taste of freedom that I wouldn't pass up. I tried blasting some buildings with fire, but as per usual, the restraint glowed and the fire died. How annoying. At least that was the only thing it really prevented me from doing. I considered trying to rebirth myself, but I didn't know if my memories would come back. So far, all I had to do was convince someone to take my restraint off, or get my memories back. Easy. The second option, not the first.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 January 2020 at 6:07 PM

Felix lets out a woop as Wispen flies through the air. "I'm flying!" he yells.

Rin sighs in relief and stretches her neck. She shudders as the Moon girl mentions flying. How could anyone like that?! It was just so scary. She nods to the dragon beast, "So. How is your partner?" she says.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 January 2020 at 7:11 PM

Clythia-
"Oooo, yeah, I'll go unlock him." I run over to Fal. "Hey there, buddy." I unlock him. "Wanna go meet any of my friends?"

Patience-
I stare at him. "Didn't expect you to." I was tired. Frustrated. The Academy may as well kick her out.

Nocturne-
I bow to Lal. "It is nice to meet you." I look over to the qilin. I think for a second. "Wonderful."

Elyth-
I glare at him. "Yes, I'm flying." I turn away from him. "And no, you can't climb on my back while I'm flying."

1,467 posts

robinn • 25 January 2020 at 7:16 PM

Cerynitis stretches her legs. It felt good to be free from those chains. "Thank you." She says to Asteria. "Which way is the forest?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 25 January 2020 at 8:06 PM

Blazeshadow strolled outside. He bunches up his muscles and shoots into the sky. He glared down at the elf. “I said I would terrorize them. But I never said I would do it with you” he snarled. With that he let out a mighty roar, flapped his wings and zipped away to find his first target.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 January 2020 at 8:12 PM

Elyth-
I take a running start and I launch myself into the sky.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 25 January 2020 at 9:21 PM

Zaron:
"oh come on," he said as Elyth flew away.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 January 2020 at 9:42 PM

Elyth-
I slow down, looking down at the Academy. It was nice to not be near that kid. Why was I chosen to have a partner? I sigh.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 25 January 2020 at 10:12 PM

Agnimitra

I shrug. “You’re loss! I know the best way to terrorize them all!” I shout after him. Darn, I’d been looking forward to terrorizing some kids too… I hope Blazeshadow didn’t go and destroy some of the beautiful nature. I didn’t think he’d really be able to, considering he had the restraint on him. He did have those claws, though. I assumed the restraint would keep him from going very far from the Academy grounds, so I wasn’t worried about that. I wondered when he would come back. He wouldn’t stay in hiding forever, right? He still had that restraint on. It wasn’t very smart to avoid me. He’d never get it off and get to live his life. I didn’t really care what he did. As long as I was allowed to keep living here. I start to walk in grounds. I knew exactly where I wanted to go. I was going to head to the lake outside my window. It was very beautiful. I wanted to see it for myself.

Lalitya

“I’m glad one of us likes to fly,” I say. “So, Moon, I was thinking it might be fun to go explore the forest with some of the other kids. Would you like to come?” I turn to my beast to introduce myself properly. “Hello, Rin. My name is Lalitya, but you can call me Lal. I look forward to getting to know you.” I couldn’t wait to write to Gareth about my new beast. A qilin who didn’t like to fly! How lucky had I gotten? Considering all I’d hear about them, I’d gotten very lucky.

Ilona

“Oh, you’re asking me. How kind of you!” I still wanted to see him squirm. I wanted a good laugh after being trapped for so long. I pretend to consider my answer, even though I already knew what I was going to say. I’d had 20 years to plan what I wanted to do when I got out after all. “Well, I’d like to go out in the sun for sure. We can go for a fly or read a book in the sunshine if you’re into that type of stuff. I’ve also heard there are some pretty lakes and forests here at the Academy. We could go check those out. What do you prefer?”

2,892 posts

skymoare • 25 January 2020 at 10:21 PM

Blazeshadow~

Blazeshadow's first thought wasn't to terrorize the students. His first thought was to fly away. He charged towards the campus's borders. But for some reason his restraint was pulling him back, like there was an invisible chain. He clawed at the collar as he roared in frustration. He was so close. So close to freedom.

Yoshi~

Yoshi laughed, she haven't been so happy in so many years. Her mentors never let her ride their beasts. Much less fly on them. "Fedele can you go higher?" she asked. The sky was her domain, her favorite place to be.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 25 January 2020 at 10:49 PM

Zaron:
of course, I am the only one who is not flying. Zaron thought.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 January 2020 at 10:54 PM

Elyth-
I sigh. I start to drift towards the ground.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 January 2020 at 11:10 PM

Lal, huh, Rin thinks. He was a knight who didn't like to fly...Maybe she could use that to her advantage when she escaped this place. Because she would escape. "I look too!" Rin replies to her partner in human. She stretches again and motions to the door leading to the yard. "Yard. Run?" Just because Rin didn't fly like a typical Qilin didn't mean she didn't love running.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 January 2020 at 11:14 PM

Elyth-
I land and I look around. I wanted to be in a place where I wouldn't be disturbed. I didn't want to fly anymore.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 25 January 2020 at 11:24 PM

Zaron: I ran over to Elyth, hoping to get to know him.