The Beasts Academy Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 26 January 2020 at 6:37 AM

@arcana (I get confused a lot)

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 January 2020 at 10:57 AM

"Okay then, let's see.." Cerynitis thinks for a moment. She wasn't used to talking to people. She wasn't sure what to ask. "Hmm, what do you like to do for fun?"

So in the end Ilona was still making Mikel decide. "I guess we could check out the lakes around here."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 January 2020 at 1:12 PM

"Yeah!" Felix says excitedly. The wind was whipping through his hair, and he felt so free.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 January 2020 at 1:14 PM

( Yaaas! I got a Leyma from the Vend! I love you quests XD )

Wisp drew in a breath and formed a bright purple fire ball in her mouth. She shot it into the sky and it broke into a few large fireworks.
“How’s that?”

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 January 2020 at 1:16 PM

(@galaxyleopard I'm confused. We're we talking about the vend? If so I need some tips XD)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 January 2020 at 1:16 PM

"That. Was. So. Cool!" Felix gasps. "How'd you do that?" He watches the fireworks in amazement.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 January 2020 at 1:17 PM

Wisp laughs
“I just can! It’s pretty cool isn’t it! Do you want to go down now?”

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 4:31 PM

Agnimitra

I walk to the lake. It was pretty. There were plants and reeds surrounding a portion of it. The water was clear. I sit down on the grass by the edge and look at my reflection. I dip a finger in the water and watch the ripples. I could see fish. They scurry away. I lay down and look up at the clouds. I look relaxed, but I make sure to stay alert. I'd given my beast permission to try and tear me apart. I wasn't sure if he'd actually try, but I'd have to keep my guard up just in case he did anyway.

Lalitya

"Yeah! Let's go run!" I say to Rin. I turn to Luna. "Okay, cool. We'll do that soon then," I say. "It seems like Rin wants to go out and run right now, though. I think it would be a good idea to let the others spend time one on one with their beasts before going to explore together anyway." I open the door for Rin to get out. "We should start thinking about people we'll want to invite. I think Clythia might enjoy it."

Ilona

"Okay, wonderful," I say. I run out of the stable and into the sun. I tilt my head towards the sun and close my eyes to enjoy the warmth. When I was satisfied, I turn towards Mikel. "Where is the lake?" I ask. "I don't know how to get there." My handlers had let me go outside for everyday for a little bit, but I'd never really had time to enjoy being outside. They didn't let me explore the area. I had no idea where anything was here. It was all unfamiliar territory.

Mistral

I continue glaring at the girl, but I nod my head to tell her I understand. I stay still while she unbuckles my muzzle. Before it can fall to the ground, I kick it away. It hits the wall with a loud thump. I turn towards the half elf. I don't waste any more time telling her what she needed to know. I needed to get one thing clear with her. "I hate you," I growl. "If you thought we were going to be friends or anything more than enemies, you were wrong."

1,478 posts

arcana • 26 January 2020 at 4:41 PM

~Asteria~

"Well, um, I like to read and I used to swim sometimes. What do you do?"
~Zayaoji~

It wasn't very comfortable up here, but I couldn't be dragged back to the cells unless they went to a lot of trouble. I wondered what the girl was going to do. I drifted in and out of sleep in a meditative state.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 January 2020 at 4:55 PM

Blazeshadow rammed repeatedly at whatever was holding him back. Giving up, he thumped onto the ground near Agnimitra. The water rippled turned to waves, and the fishes swam away. "Elf, take off this collar," he demanded. "I promise I won't tear you or anyone else here apart. Nor will I set this wasted school in flames," he roared.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 5:03 PM

Agnimitra

I continue looking up at the clouds when Blazeshadow lands. I try to look calm and unconcerned. I do get ready to jump up and use my powers if I have too. He demands I take off his restraint. I sigh. How stupid did he think I was? I slowly stand up and turn towards him. "No," I reply simply. I don't say anything more. My answer was just a simple no.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 January 2020 at 5:06 PM

Blazeshadow narrowed his eyes. He was powerless against this elf, at least with the restraint on he was. He takes a step towards the elf and growls. "I will ask again. Take off this collar," he snarled.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2020 at 5:07 PM

Aria:
~ I furrow my brow, my hands starting to flicker with light again. "I-I never said anything about that." I stammer. I start backing towards the door.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 5:18 PM

Agnimitra

I start to conjure some darkness. Blazeshadow had a restraint on, but he still had those claws. I wanted to be ready if he decided to attack. "Don't ask again. I said no." I allow a look of determination to break through my normally expressionless face. I want Blazeshadow to know I had made up my mind and it wasn't changing.

Mistral

"No, you didn't. But you were thinking it, weren't you?" I follow the girl as she starts to walk away, still glaring. "I've heard the stories. All the Chosen come to this Academy excited, thinking they can get more powerful through their so called connection with a beast. Thinking they can make a friend with the 'wild' beast that was captured and taken from their home. I can't imagine you are any different." I make sure my words are filled with hate.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 January 2020 at 5:22 PM

Blazeshadow glanced around at the darkness. "Oh, oh no! I'm so scared," he said in mockery. However, he knew he wouldn't win in a battle with an elf while having the restraint on. He would just make a fool of himself. However, his instincts got the better of him. He bunched up his muscles and lunged at the elf with his claws extended and tail held high.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 January 2020 at 5:28 PM

"I love to run and explore. I also like to take care of others. I am a guardian of the forest. I would watch over it and make sure no harm would come to it...well I used to. I can't really do that anymore now that I'm here." Cerynitis says sadly.

You think I know where the lake is? This is only my second day here! Mikel thinks bitterly. He tries to remember if he saw one on the walk to the stable. "I think it's this way."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2020 at 5:31 PM

Aria:
~ I look at the floor, my face a mask of distress and a touch of anger. "Well you haven't heard my story and you never will if you act like that. Like it or not, we're stuck with each other." I say, looking down. In truth, I had felt like it would all go fine and dandy. All those I had heard of who had come out of the academy had Bonded perfectly with their Beast.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 5:47 PM

Agnimitra

I act instantly. He'd acted predictably. I knew he didn't have his powers, so he'd revert to his claws and tail. His anger would blind him. I knew he would have directly attacked me instead of trying to make a plan. Darkness pours out and surrounds me. I hold an arm out towards him. I start shooting a ray of darkness at him. I wasn't going to play any games. I wanted him to learn now that I was powerful and not to be messed with. As long as he had that restraint on, he didn't stand a chance.

Ilona

I follow Mikel. Every so often I take a moment to stop and look at something or fly up in the sky, but I always come back. I felt ecstatic to be back outside and free again. "Do you like lakes, Mikel?" I ask. "Do you like to swim?" I liked swimming. I used to do it all the time with the other wolves.

Mistral

I kneel down so I can be at eye level with the half elf. "I didn't ask to know your story, and I don't care to know it," I say. "And we're only stuck together if I allow it. I'd rather sit in my stable all day than bond with you." I walk away from her towards the corner of my stable. I hated it here, but I hated her more. There was no point in getting to know her. Someday she would die, just like everyone else I'd let in my life.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 January 2020 at 5:56 PM

Blazeshadow~

Blazeshadow's eyes widened as a ray of darkness was shot at him. He flew upwards, but the darkness seemed to follow him. The beam managed to hit him on the wing. Blazeshadow let out a roar of rage and pain. He was about to turn and slash the life out of the elf. However, due to his wing damaged. He couldn't fly straight. Instead Blazeshadow plunged into the lake below. His paws smashed the water as he tried to swim, but the restraint seemed to be dragging him down.

Yoshi~

Yoshi frowned as roaring filled the peaceful skies. She looked down from the sky to see Agnimitra and her beast fighting. The big tiger dragon hybrid beast fell into the water. Yoshi's scowl deepened, as much as she would help, water was just not her thing. Instead she said to Fedele, "Circle the lake, just in case."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 6:03 PM

Agnimitra

I watch as Blazeshadow struggles to swim. I stomp my foot, frustrated. Now why did he have to go fall in the water? I'd have to go in and save him. It didn't matter how much I'd changed. It wouldn't feel right of me if I let him drown. I take a deep breath. There was a chance he'd try to kill me or let me drown. There was a chance he would be too heavy or big for me, but I had to try anyway. Without allowing myself to think anymore, I run and jump in the water. I paddle towards him. I was glad I was a strong swimmer. "Don't struggle," I say. "You're going to have to try and help me." It became very clear that I would not be able to do this myself. It didn't matter how much of a strong swimmer I was. Blazeshadow was much bigger than me. I try to figure out a way I'd be able to get both of us to safety.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2020 at 6:04 PM

Aria:
~ My face darkened in confusion. and I turned, opening the door. "We'll see." I say, locking the door behind me. After a moment's thought, I send a very bright ball of light into the dragon's pen, then turn walk away towards the lake.

Fedele:
~ "Yuhuh!" I call back. I turn to circle the lake. I flap my wings harder above the lake. I did not want to fall in.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 January 2020 at 6:06 PM

Blazeshadow~

"Just take off the stupid collar and everything will be fine," Blazeshadow roared trying now to swallow the lake water. I would rather drown then have a little elf help me. he thought to himself.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 January 2020 at 6:15 PM

"Lakes are okay, I guess." Mikel replies. "I'm not really fond of swiming though." Or being outside in general. Mikel could see the lake up ahead. There was splashing coming from the lake. Was that a dragon in there? "What the-"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 6:19 PM

Agnimitra

I fumble for the key in my pocket. It wasn't there. "Oh crap." I look down at the water just in time to see the glimmer of the key as it drops down, out of reach and sight. "That's not an option right now." I swim in front of Blazeshadow. I grab onto the paw with the restraint. I couldn't use my fire powers right now. I was covered in water. I assumed it was protected against powers anyway. I let out a frustrated shout. I grab onto his paws tightly and begin to try and swim towards land. I was going pretty slow, and I could already feel myself getting tired. "Kick with your back legs," I grunt. I look up and see a bird creature and Yoshi flying around the lake. "Hey! Help me!" I could also see other people near by. "Help!" I shout as loud as I can.

Ilona

"Oh, well-" I stop when I see the tiger dragon and the girl splashing in the water. I hear her shout for help. "Should we go help them? Yeah, we probably should." Without waiting for a reply from Mikel, I run towards them. I wasn't sure what I'd able to do, but I'd do whatever I could.

Mistral

I'm stunned by the light. I close my eyes and curl up in a ball. I was glad that girl was gone. Did she really have to leave the light, though?

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 26 January 2020 at 6:21 PM

Zaron:
Zaron heard splashing coming from the lake. what's that?. he thought as he ran towards the sound.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 January 2020 at 6:23 PM

"Ah-wait!" Mikel races behind Ilona. He knew he wasn't going to be any help at all.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 26 January 2020 at 6:27 PM

Zaron:
Zaron ran to the side of the lake. he saw the girl pulling A DRAGON to the side.
I have to help them. he said to himself.

1,478 posts

arcana • 26 January 2020 at 6:33 PM

~Asteria~

My face clouds from Ceri's words.
"I-I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe when I graduate, we can both go back to your forest?" We had walked a little farther into the woods on a path that led to a little gazebo and lake.
"Help!" Someone shouted. I glanced at Ceri and then picked up the pace.
"We should help them... Right?"

~Zayaoji~

I had woken up and started observing everyone else from my roost on top of the Academy. The girl with the cat had jumped in the lake and were probably in trouble. Not my problem. I couldn't help anyway.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 26 January 2020 at 6:47 PM

Zaron:
Zaron bent down next to the water.trying to sense any plants under the water.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 January 2020 at 7:13 PM

"Sure," Felix says, a bit disappointed despite himself. But once he got down, he could go explore the forests and bond with Wispen more.
(Honestly...I'm not sure if Qilin's are half horse or half deer or half something else. Does anyone else know?)
Rin's eyes widen in excitement as she watches her partner open the door. With a roar of excitement, she starts to gallop out. She lets out a happy neigh as she feels grass underneath her hooves for the first time in a long time. She runs for a long time, feeling free for the first time since her capture. Maybe if she ran fast and far enough, she could esc-Wait. She could feel it now, there was a restraint still around her neck. She needed to get it off. With it on Rin couldn't run away. She growls a bit but turns back to run to a stop in front of her partner. "Ride?" she asks her partner.