The Beasts Academy Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 February 2020 at 4:58 PM

Rin was already speeding up by the time Laltiya replied. No flying, she agrees, as her hooves fly over the grass. Wait-flying? As that thought passed through her head she felt herself levitating a few inches off the ground. Her eyes widen in alarm and she flies out of control, desperately trying to get back to the ground. She throws her head back and neighs, stumbling over herself to try to stop.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 February 2020 at 11:39 PM

Clythia-
I had turned to fluff Fal's fur and was in the middle of doing so. Then I saw the panicking qilin with Lal riding her. I had to stop myself from trying to stop them. I needed to stop peeking into others problems. I'll go over when they really can't stop.

Patience-
I finally gain control of my powers after taking a very strong power-repressing pill with my tea. I shouldn't be able to use them until tonight, so maybe I can finally spend some time without emotions blasting into my face. I looked around nervously, not really wanting to see the phoenix. I didn't want to deal with him now. I stare at my trembling. If only there was something that stopped my twitching and paranoia. I hear some very distressed neighs. Oh yeah, I still have sensitive ears. I turn to the sounds.

Elyth-
I kept my beak shut tightly because the kid was now struggling. Geez, kid, don't go into a tantrum while I'm holding you. It was hard enough making sure you wouldn't fall.

Deleted • 3 February 2020 at 11:45 PM

Alina
"Yes I believe so," She said kindly.
Fal
I looked at her and kneeled down so my back was level with her hip and gestured for her to climb on.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 February 2020 at 11:48 PM

Clythia-
"Huh?" I turn back to Fal. Did...did he want me to climb on?! I stare at him in surprise. A grin blossoms on my face. I climb on his very fluffy back and I almost squeal in happiness.

1,478 posts

arcana • 4 February 2020 at 12:05 AM

~Asteria~

I methodically dry off Ceri as much as possible with the towel, and then dry myself off. I was still a little damp, and Ceri was probably too, but the sun was out. I dump the dirty towels into a little laundry chute and claw my fingers through my hair, untangling the small snarls and clumps. I didn't particularly want to shower. For some reason, swimming always gave me a boost of energy and confidence. I hopped on foot, shaking my head, trying to get some water out of my ear.
"Well, want to retry a walk in the forest?"

~Zayaoji~

Well. The elf took a pill that stopped her from mentally spasming in the fetal position. I wanted to shout "Congratulations" and scare her, but I refrained and watched. I wasn't about to expend any energy or alert people to my presence, although I was a phoenix, and very visible. Still. Perhaps this elf could be fixed the hard way. Pressure makes diamonds or compresses trash, wasn't it? I sharpened my eyesight on her badge. Her name was Pa-tien-ce. Patience. A human word for waiting and being okay. Complacency, peacefulness and boredom. She was a bit of a bore, but annoying was more like it. Was she patient? I decided I hated patient people. That was the essence of the Academy after all. Patience. Urgh. The older birds always told us to be patient, to meditate, to do this, to do that. Oh. Good. A memory. I filed it away and added another puzzle piece to my mental map. One piece closer.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 4 February 2020 at 12:26 AM

@arcana (Uh, Patience is an elf)
Patience-
I couldn't locate the sounds properly due to the side-effects of the pill. This was annoying. I sigh as I stare into the trees. Beings that took years and years of patience to grow into what they are now. Patience. Pa-tien-ce. I mouthed the word. My name. I hated my name. I hated how it ironic it was. The twitching, anxious elf girl who never seemed to stop moving, who was never calm, was named Patience. I hated the word too. I hated how it sounded. I hated how it created new insults for people to throw at me. I hated how people thought patience was a virtue. How it was praised for being calm. For being able to cope with things that was frustrating. I unpin my badge and stare at the name etched into it. I silently willed it to disappear, for me to wake up and this be a dream. Because I never really hated things before. I've disliked and preferred things over others and would argue over something that I didn't like with someone who did(That was one time), but hatred was so strong. The emotion wanted to burst through my heart and claw its way out of my body. I started to tremble a little more. I was afraid. I was scared of hatred. I felt like I should cry, but my eyes were dry. I dug my nails into my palms and took a deep breath.

1,478 posts

arcana • 4 February 2020 at 12:27 AM

@asrieldreemurr
(Whoops! Fixed!)

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 February 2020 at 9:27 AM

"Sure, let's do that." Cerynitis replies. She could feel her fur slowly start to warm up now that she wasn't soaking wet.

Mikel watches Ilona race toward the trees. "Ah! Wait!" He calls after her. "Slow down!"

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 4 February 2020 at 5:29 PM

Zaron:
Zaron started reaching into a bag he always had with him. "let me go now."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 5 February 2020 at 12:13 AM

Elyth-
I walk into a isolated area, far away from the other Chosen but still inside the Beasts Academy's field area. I put him down. "So, wanna tell me why you were acting stupid and yelling at everyone?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 February 2020 at 12:19 PM

(Okay, Aria will be invited for sure then.)

Lalitya

I hold onto Rin tightly as she starts to fly. I squeeze my eyes shut. I hated flying! She was panicking and it was only making me feel worse. I could feel myself start to panic. Okay, calm down. I have to calm down. Keep a clear head. We're not very high... "Rin, it's okay. You have to calm down, so we can land." As I say this, I keep my eyes shut. I didn't want to see how high up we were.

Ilona

I don't slow down until we're at the edge of the forest. I sit down and wait for Mikel to catch up. "I thought humans are supposed to be athletic and strong. Aren't you?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 February 2020 at 1:53 PM

Mikel stops at the edge of the trees where Ilona was to catch his breath. "Just because we're supposed to be athletic, doesn't mean we all are." He replies.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 February 2020 at 3:46 PM

"Rin, it's okay," Rin hears her partner say. Right, she had someone on her back. Alright, calm down, I can do this, she thinks as she tries to keep her breathing steady. Slowly, she levitates downwards until her hooves touch the grass. She lets out a sigh of relief.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 5 February 2020 at 11:40 PM

Clythia-
I smile in relief as the qilin calms down. I realize I'm on Fal's back. "Uh, so what do we do now, bud?"

Deleted • 6 February 2020 at 4:41 PM

Fal
I look back to see if she was okay then lean side to side and front to back and hop a little so she gets the feel for it.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 6 February 2020 at 11:34 PM

Clythia-
I giggle at Fal making sure I was fine being on him. "It's okay, I've ridden a lot of wolves before, even one who's a little bigger than yo-" I take a deep breath. My smile almost disappeared there.

Deleted • 7 February 2020 at 12:56 AM

Fal
I look at her worried and lick her hand.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 7 February 2020 at 1:29 AM

Clythia-
I smile at him. "I'm fine!"

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 7 February 2020 at 11:51 AM

Zaron:
"None of your business.

Kor:
"so, what do you want to do?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 7 February 2020 at 11:54 AM

Luna smiled to herself. She’d never get bored of this place, yes maybe she missed her mum but not enough to want to leave!

Wisp turned her head to Felix
“So, tell me about you then.”

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 February 2020 at 4:58 PM

Felix scratches his cheeks, "Well...there's not much to say. I-," his voice caught for a moment, "I kind of had a rough childhood. Some criminals robbed my family. Not even a cent left." He brightens up, "But we got through. And now that I'm here, everything's gonna be better. How but you?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 7 February 2020 at 6:57 PM

Nocturne-
"Do you have any family?" I wanted to learn as much as I could about Moon.

Elyth-
I sigh. I don't even know what to do with this kid anymore.

Deleted • 8 February 2020 at 12:55 AM

Fal
"Do you want to run?" I think trying to get her to understand.
Alina
"Well what would you like to do?" She asked politely trying to let him do what he wanted now that he wasn't chained.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 February 2020 at 1:55 AM

Clythia-
I blink. Was he trying to speak to me? I smile at his attempt. "My abilities allow me to speak to beasts who can't speak naturally. So, we can speak normally. Sorry, if it sounds weird, I haven't used my abilities in a long time." I take a deep breath. "Can you understand me?"

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 8 February 2020 at 1:36 PM

Zaron:
Zaron started walking away from Elyth.
Kor:
"Want to go for a ride?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 February 2020 at 7:15 PM

Elyth-
Well, interacting to him isn't a good idea. May as well watch him. And yes, I am aware that I sound like a stalker.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 9 February 2020 at 12:40 PM

Luna nodded
“Yes, I have my mum and dad, but I’m an only child and most of my other family live too far away and I never see them.”

Wisp immediately felt bad for the boy. She’d never had anything to have stolen so she didnt know how it would feel.
“Oh me? I don't know, I like to fly and thats about it really, I don't do much, I don't have much time to myself anymore.”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 9 February 2020 at 3:49 PM

Nocturne-
"Oh! I am deeply sorry, I do not know how that feels. I do not have any family that I can currently name."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 9 February 2020 at 4:31 PM

Lalitya

I jump off Rin as soon as her feet touch the ground. I take a few moments to enjoy being back on the ground. I also let Rin calm down. "Okay, let's go and meet the others," I say. "I told them we'd explore the forest." I walk back to the stables. "Moon, Cly, I'm back. Do you want to head out now?" I call.

Ilona

"No, it doesn't," I say. "But it's in your genetics. You have the potential to be active if you train." I walk into the forest and look around. They hadn't let me explore the forest. I was excited to be back. "What do you like to do? So far I only seem to know the activities you don't like doing."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 February 2020 at 5:49 PM

Yoshi clung to the beast as they soared through the skies.