The Beasts Academy Roleplay

in Roleplaying

1,478 posts

arcana • 1 January 2020 at 10:48 AM

Asteria had been internally panicking for the last couple of minutes, but when the badge headed near where she was standing, she shied away. The badge, apparently had a bit of a temper. It sped towards her as fast as possible without touching anyone else. Asteria held out trembling fingers, cursing Eben for getting her to do this. The badge dropped, and she just barely caught it. "Oh no. Nononono. Why did I- Ohmygod whatdoIdo. She continued this trail of panic until a small child congratulated her, which led everyone around her congratulating her. She smiled a wavering smile, but calmed down some too.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 January 2020 at 10:51 AM

Yoshi looked up as the badge seemed to shoot at her like a bullet. Being well trained, she caught the badge before it could break her nose. "OW" she roared as the force of the badge strike her palm. People turned at the sudden noise. "What are y'all looking at" she growled to the ones surrounding her. Opening her hand she saw the badge, on it engraved her name Yoshino Fidochi. "Hmm," she said to herself, "So... I'm chosen? Along with the elves and humans, oh they're going to be so happy," she said referring to her trainers. Closing her hand again, she looked around at the others who had received their badges. The other 11...

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 1 January 2020 at 10:54 AM

Luna couldn’t take her eyes off the badge she ignored the congratulating people around her, she was used to being congratulated. She shook her head and looked at the other people who had been chosen, looking for someone who she could form a bond with. They were all too intimidating. She felt small in the room and a tear rolled down her face

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 January 2020 at 11:00 AM

Yoshi looked over at the girl near here who was also chosen. She sighed as she saw a glistening tear roll down the girl's cheek. You have to be joking. Is she crying with happiness or fright? Maybe I should get to know her, but then again.. she's human. Hmm, they did say I should get inside information by making false friends... Yoshi argued to herself in her head. Whatever. She thought walking over to the human. "Hey, don't tell me your crying in fear?" she questioned the girl while standing in the shadows.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 1 January 2020 at 11:04 AM

Luna jumped with fright and sank to the floor.
“I um, I, no”
She wiped her eye, smudging the makeup she had there.
“ I - I don't belong, look at everyone else who got chosen, they’re all strong and confident, look at me! I’m none of that! This is all a mistake.”
She threw the badge but it drifted back into her hands. Luna started crying again.
“Why would you care anyway? I’m just an ugly weirdo and I don't fit in!”

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 January 2020 at 11:08 AM

Yoshi sighed, "You know, once you loose all hope, you are totally helpless," she said. The heck did I just say? she asked herself. "My point is, look around you. Everyone is nervous, just not showing it... like you" she mumbled the last part. "I think I don't belong either, mixed with the elf and humans. You know, cause, you know, I'm a half-elf. Considered the out-cast" she explained. "Besides, my badge wanted to kill me when it shot at me" she said with a smirk.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 1 January 2020 at 11:13 AM

Luna smiled
“ I saw that. Okay well, do you know anyone else here? I wanna get used to people before we leave for the school thingy. Oh wait, when will the beasts show up? OMG this is like a dream!”
She smirked at her tendency to change emotions quick

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 January 2020 at 11:17 AM

Yoshi stared at the human's quick emotion change. "No, I don't know anyone. Not that I want to know anyone," she said slowly and cautiously. She almost forgot to keep her guard up around other creatures.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 1 January 2020 at 11:20 AM

Luna looked confused
“You’re going to live your life with no-one? Geez thats hard! Back home I had people knocking round my door everyday just to say hi! How do you cope?”

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 January 2020 at 11:25 AM

"huh," Yoshi said looking at the human with an amused expression, "the less friends, the better. Which means no one can stand in your way. Don't get me wrong, I live my life with my trainers" she explained. "who taught me to hate..." she mumbled under her breath.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 1 January 2020 at 11:27 AM

Luna smiled “ Oh I guess Ill go then as you probably don't want me around..”
She slowly walked away waiting for the little half-elf’s reaction.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 January 2020 at 11:30 AM

Mikel watches as a badge floats towards him. No! Go away! The badge stops in front of him. He steps back and the badge follows. He reaches out to it, waiting for the burning sensation. Nothing. The badge was warm to the touch. Mikel stares in horror as his name appears on the badge. "NOOOOOOO!" He yells out loud. The people in front of him stop talking and turn around, looking at him in confusion. Mikel feels his face go red.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 1 January 2020 at 11:32 AM

Luna noticed the sound and laughed in the silence. She walks over to him
“ Hey! You okay?”
She glared at the people staring and most turned back around.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 January 2020 at 11:42 AM

Mikel heard someone talking to him. Great, he really didn't want to interact with people at the moment. "I'm fine." He responds, trying to hide his embarrassment.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 1 January 2020 at 11:44 AM

Luna giggled “ Really? You don't look it! Did you not want to get chosen then? I didn’t either.”
She tried to get a look at his face but failed and sighed

Deleted • 1 January 2020 at 11:48 AM

Alina
11 badges flew to their chosen. But I couldn't see the 12th. Looking around a badge bulldozed it's way straight to my face. *No. Nononono. Crap please no.* I pulled out my axe and held it in front of me like a shield. By the time I got it out they would have clashed but the badge stopped inches away. I slowly lowered my axe to stare at the badge. *No go away you dont want me* I thought to it. Slowly I reached out for it hoping it was a mistake. It dropped onto my hand with a gentle thud with the name Alina Thunder carved into it.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 January 2020 at 11:52 AM

Clearly this girl didn't get the message that Mikel wanted to be left alone. He sighs. "What is it you want?" He asks her.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 1 January 2020 at 11:55 AM

Luna looked at him and frowned “ Nothing, What’s your name?”
For some reason she couldn’t work out, she wanted to know more about this boy, probably because he was one of the few humans like her in the crowd.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 January 2020 at 11:59 AM

"Mikel." He replies, hoping that answering would make her go away.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 1 January 2020 at 12:02 PM

Luna smiled knowing he wanted to be left alone.
“ I like that name. Its nice. She flicked her ponytail, I’m Luna”

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 January 2020 at 12:29 PM

"Thanks." He replies flatly. I didn't ask though.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 1 January 2020 at 12:31 PM

Luna couldn’t think of anything else to say, she would have liked to be friends with Mikel but maybe he didn’t like her.
“ Do you want me to go? Or do you just not talk much?”

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 January 2020 at 12:48 PM

Felix watches the dragon land in amazement. "Oh. My. God," he breathes in excitement, "So. Cool." The Headmaster gives a speech, that Felix might have zoned out on. The whispering from the crowd around him brought him back to the present. A badge hovered in front of him. The people around him were giving his stares and whispering to each other. He reaches out his hands, and the badge falls into them. Felix took a second to process this, than pumps out his fist and cheers. "Who's awesome? I'm awesome. Who's awesome? I'm awesome!" His family would never starve again! Felix pauses mid-jump as he realizes how many people were giving him looks, "Oh, eheheh, sorry," he says, scratching the back of his head sheepishly. He peers around for the other 11 and spots a few talking to each other. Maybe I should go over to them?

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 1 January 2020 at 1:14 PM

Luna heard the cheering of the elf, she stayed put beside Mikel but smiled over at the elf hoping he would come over

Deleted • 1 January 2020 at 1:30 PM

Alina
I looked over at the other kids who go it a lot of them were in groups or hovering a bit away. *Maybe I should go over there incase thats where the headmaster goes to.*

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 1 January 2020 at 1:37 PM

Luna smiled at Mikel
“I-I have to go, umm Ill see you soon i guess!”
She walked away to find someone else, didn't find anyone and decided to sit down by herself in a corner and wait for the headmaster to say something else

1,478 posts

arcana • 1 January 2020 at 1:51 PM

Asteria looked around to see if she can spot any other people with badges. However, the ones she spotted were too far away and her fear rose again. What if they thought she didn't deserve the badge? She certainly thought that. Nibbling at her fingernails, she decided to stay put. Where were the beasts?

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 January 2020 at 1:55 PM

Oooh, I hope I get a cool beast!, Felix thinks, I can show them to Anna and she'll be so excited! He looks at the group of people with badges and starts to walk over to them. Some company would be nice. He walks over to a ponytailed girl(Luna) that seemed friendly.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 1 January 2020 at 1:56 PM

Luna looks at Felix and flicked her hair
“ Hey! I saw you got chosen!”

Deleted • 1 January 2020 at 2:04 PM

Alina
I look around and see a chosen who looks more scared then I am (Asteria). I walk over to her general direction looking at the floor trying not to spook her. *Maybe if I can help her not be so scared I wont be as scared either*.