I unlock his locks. "Alright, ready to go meet some friends?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 29 January 2020 at 11:22 AM

Wisp nodded
“Whatever you’d like to do!”

1,327 posts

bgunny • 29 January 2020 at 12:10 PM

(Sorry, everyone. I've been busy and haven't been able to post. I'll try really hard to make a post today.)

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 29 January 2020 at 2:21 PM

Zaron:
"yes i did just yell Elyth"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 January 2020 at 3:58 PM

(It's okay! I've been pretty busy too)
"Alright!" Felix says, "let's go." He starts to walk towards the forest.

1,478 posts

arcana • 29 January 2020 at 9:06 PM

~Asteria~

After a friendly worker pointed me to where the beast were taken to clean off, I searched the shelves to see that there were numerous towels, each different sizes and different materials. I took a towel from the cubby labeled "Cerynitis" and one from the big shelf labeled "Humans". I was about to hand a towel to Ceri, except I realized that she was a deer. And deers don't have hands. And without hands, how was she going to dry herself?
"Umm... Can you dry yourself... or do you... need help?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 29 January 2020 at 11:41 PM

"Help would be nice." Cerynitis replies.

Deleted • 29 January 2020 at 11:57 PM

(That's okay with me I miss a lot anyway.)
Fal
I rubbed her with my head trying to not get to excited.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 January 2020 at 12:55 AM

Clythia-
"I'm almost absolutely sure you'll love them!" I beam at Fal. "And if you don't, that's fine." I pause as I see Lal having fun. "Oooooo, looks like Lal really likes his beast." I giggle. "I would like that beast too, if I was him." I turn to Fal. "But, don't worry, right now, you're the best beast I could ever get!" I hug the wolf.

Elyth-
Was he being snappy now? Alright, he has stopped being annoying, but he's little bit sassy now. I could deal with that. His retorts were pretty bad, but that was fine too. As long as he improves them. I sigh. Was I really going to do this? Yes, because I love torturing myself. I stare at him. "What are you even doing? Just standing around?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 January 2020 at 11:14 PM

(No worries, I have been pretty busy too. I will try to squeeze a post in 😋)

Deleted • 30 January 2020 at 11:24 PM

Fal
I see the friends wagging my tail gently and lean my head down to hug Cyl back. (With his head incase that's confusing)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 31 January 2020 at 12:03 AM

Clythia-
"Alright, I'm gonna call Lal." I run out of the stables. "Lal! I got my beast here! It wants to meet you! Come here, Fal!" I wave my arms at Lal before turning my head to Fal.

Deleted • 31 January 2020 at 1:21 PM

Fal
I walk over and sit at Cly's side quietly then I bow my head to Lal in respect.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 31 January 2020 at 1:23 PM

Wisp walks along after Felix. Her stomach felt strange, she hadn’t been in the forest for a long time

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 31 January 2020 at 1:43 PM

Zaron:
"Well i'm trying to get everyone to stop fighting."
Kor:
i'm a rock golem." he said to the girl.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 31 January 2020 at 1:44 PM

( Here's a post. Sorry it took so long. I'm on mobile right now so if there are mistakes that's why.)

Agnimitra

"You shouldn't have gotten mad. You shouldn't have attacked. Did you really expect me to trust you and take off the restraint? Really? How stupid do you take me for, beast?" I let out a strangled laugh. "Nicely? I'd like to hear your definition of nice." I whirl around to look at Zaron. "Stay out of this and mind your own business," I snap. I was annoyed and him shouting and getting involved wasn't helping. I didn't care of he had taken the time to help us.

Lalitya

I let out a laugh when Rin jumps. I hold on slightly tighter just by instinct. I didn't want to fall. My fear had used to be so bad that I hadn't even liked riding horses. I'd been scared I'd fall while they were running. It had taken my mentor a long time to coax me out of it and get me on a horse. Somehow, I hear Clythia even with the wind whistling in my face. I only heard her shout my name, but I saw her wave her arms with her wolf next to her. "Rin! One of my friends is calling me. Can we head back to the stables?" I ask.

Ilona

I merely smile at Mikel. I don't say anything. I look at the beast and girl shout. "Would you like to go somewhere quieter?" I ask. "They're being very loud and disrupting the peace." I was slightly amused by their carrying on. It was funny to see a determined but small elf and a large and fierce beast arguing with each other.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 31 January 2020 at 1:55 PM

Zaron:
"Well i'm sorry for making that platform!" he yelled at Agnimitra.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 January 2020 at 1:58 PM

Aria:
~ I look around at all the perfectly Bonded people in wonder. They made it look so easy.

Fedele:
~ I watch Yoshi curiously.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 31 January 2020 at 2:21 PM

Blazeshadow~
Blazeshadow resisted the urge to run back and tackle the elf. "Look, you should have just took off the stupid collar, and everything would have ended up nicely. You will live happily ever after," the tiger beast roared from a distance.

Yoshi~
Yoshi looked at the elf then at her beast, then at the elf again. They have to be joking. This argument reminded of her childhood life, and it was causing her brain cells to die. "First hand experience. Nice won't get you anywhere, but anger will only blind you," she yelled after the beast. Turning to the elf she said, "honestly, you have more anger issues then me. And that's saying a lot." Yoshi wouldn't believe she was lecturing a powerful elf and her mighty beast about anger issues. If anything she should have been lecturing herself. Yoshi turned towards her beast, "Come on Fedele, let's leave before anyone says another word and ends the world," she said sarcastically.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 31 January 2020 at 2:41 PM

Agnimitra

"Beast, I won't be taking of your collar now. I won't be taking off tomorrow. I won't be taking of your collar ever. End of discussion." I try to speak calmly. One of the most useful skills my parents had taught me was to argue with a clear head and to try not to let the other person know when something they said upset you. However, the beast's last sentence had touched a nerve. I would never live happily ever after. That was a real thing in my opinion. I was running and stressed. If my pursuers caught me, I was going in a cage with chains even stronger than the ones any of the beasts had been put in.

I turn to Yoshino. "You only met me yesterday. In the short time I've known you, I've seen you kick two trees out of anger. And you got angry for stupid reasons. If it takes a beast attacking me, jumping in the lake to save that same ungrateful beast, losing my key, and then having the beast yelling at me, to make me angry, I'd say my 'anger issues' are fine." This time I manage to speak calmly. I was more amused than anything. I didn't have anger issues because of what my parents taught me. At least, my past self didn't have anger issues. I wasn't sure about the person I was pretending to be. She was still a stranger, even to myself.

Mistral

I relish in the fact that my partner - not really - had forgotten to put my muzzle back on. I lay in the corner and slide through a mental playlist in my head. Picking a song, I won't to myself softly. I hadn't been able to sing in a year thanks to the horrible handlers.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 January 2020 at 2:51 PM

Fedele:
~ "Another word, now get on my back and we can fly." I say, tucking in my wings and bracing myself so that she could get on.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 31 January 2020 at 3:24 PM

Blazeshadow~
Blazeshadow grumbled, "then I wish you luck graduating this school without a beast," He stretched his wings, but only to withdraw them in pain. The black light the elf had blasted his wing with still stung.

Yoshi~
Yoshi looked at Agnimitra before climbing on Fedele's back. "Fair point, but at least, I was attacking inanimate objects, not real beings," Yoshi protested. "Good luck with your beast," she said. Yoshi patted Fedele, "Come on, let's fly,"

1,467 posts

robinn • 31 January 2020 at 3:56 PM

"Yeah, let's go into the forest instead." Mikel replies.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 31 January 2020 at 4:47 PM

Elyth-
Okay, now he's just being stupid. I stand and walk over to him. Before he does or says anything else, I pick him up with my beak. I shift my hold on him to make sure he wouldn't fall. I walk away from the arguments.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 31 January 2020 at 5:05 PM

Rin startles a bit and perks up her ears. She had forgotten she had a rider on her back. She snorts in agreement and turns around towards the stables. "Faster?" she asks. Maybe if she ran fast enough, she could leave this place.

Deleted • 31 January 2020 at 5:53 PM

Alina
"Oh." She took off the rest of the chains and stepped back so he could move a bit more.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2020 at 6:02 PM

Fedele:
~ I run off across the field and take off, zooming into the sky.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 3 February 2020 at 11:43 AM

Zaron:
I felt Elyth pick me up. "PUT ME DOWN!"
Kor:
"Soo. you are bonded with me?".

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 February 2020 at 4:06 PM

Agnimitra

I watch feeling slightly relieved as Blazeshadow flew away. I didn't like arguing. I only did it when I had to. I was also glad when Yoshi flew away, though I could have retaliated to her argument as well. The only reason why I attacked Blazeshadow, a living being, was because he had attacked me first. I only liked to fight in self defense. I walk towards the apartments. I needed to dry up and change.

Lalitya

"Like I said before, go as fast as you'd like," I say. "Just don't go fast enough that I'd go flying off." We had gone a good distance away from the stables. Rin was fast. We were already getting closer. I think about who I should invite to come to the forest with us. I'd have to look to see who looked like they were bored and needing a friend.

(Would anyone like their characters to venture into the forest with Lalitya and Luna. He's already determined to invite Patience and Cly, and once he sees Aria's beast is in the stables, he'll probably want to invite her as well.)

Ilona

I nod. "Okay, let us go!" I say. I turn tail and start to run towards the forest. Mikel would quickly learn there was no such thing as walking in my opinion.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 February 2020 at 4:09 PM

(Aria can, she's not doing anything right now.)