The Beasts Academy Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 26 January 2020 at 7:18 PM

Zaron:
Zaron felt some plants under the water. he grew them to make a platform under the dragon and the girl.

1,478 posts

arcana • 26 January 2020 at 7:27 PM

(I've been thinking a deer/horse/other hooved animal + dragon + maybe lion? = Qilin)

~Asteria~

I hurried-walked to the lake, looking at Ceri over my shoulder in indecisiveness. Once I arrived, I didn't know really what to do. If I were to jump in, maybe I could pull the tiger-dragon to shore with the other girl, or I could just let the others do things. I considered it and decided to wade in a little. I wasn't wearing clothes that I cared particularly too much about. I swam to where the girl, the tiger dragon and the platform were.
"I can help pull you to shore?" I was treading water just a bit away from the platform. My adrenaline and my bit of heroic confidence had worn off, and I was now very nervous. What if I was just intruding? What if I shouldn't have gone in?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 January 2020 at 7:30 PM

“Fedele can you pull a fat dragon tiger thing up?” Yoshi asked her beast. “My element is fire. I don’t know about you but it won’t help them in this case. Do you have any abilities that can help?”

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2020 at 7:40 PM

Aria:
~ My frustration and distress come in waves, each wave making my powers flare up, then die down. I sit down on a rock.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 7:46 PM

(Yeah, I agree with arcana. I tried looking it up and the websites I looked at just said a hooved creature.)

Agnimitra

I felt relieved when the elf boy made a platform out of plants and a half elf swam over and offers to help. I lower myself from the platform into the water. I hated accepting help, but I knew there were times like these when I had to push that aside. Even so, I refused to accept help without doing anything myself. I promise myself this would be the last time I needed help. "Yes, that'd be nice. Thank you," I say. I start to push the platform towards the shore.

Ilona

I sit at the edge of the shore and watch the scene unravel. I was hesitant to jump in and help. The tiger seemed to have trouble swimming because of the restraint in his leg. I look down at my restraint. It was light and in a good spot. I felt I would have no problem swimming with it on. I jump into the water without a second thought. I swim towards the girls. "Let me help as well," I say. I swim next to the girl with black hair and use my body to push alongside her.

Lalitya

Rin runs outside. "Well, I'll see you soon, Moon! Let's meet back here in an hour!" I run after my beast. I watch with a smile as she runs joyfully. She looks so fast and powerful. Eventually, she comes over to me and asks if I want to ride. "Really? Yeah, I'd love to!" I say. I'd had some training horse riding. I figured she couldn't much different. I swing my up let over and steady myself.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 January 2020 at 7:49 PM

Blazeshadow could do nothing but helplessly wait while the elf dragged him towards shore. “Just that off the restraints” he growled over and over again.

“Umm. Fedele be good.” Yoshi demanded. She took a deep breath and leaped into the water. The second she hit the cool lake, Yoshi started to panic. Taking deep breaths while trending water, she swam towards the elf. “Let me help,” Yoshi offered. She couldn’t believe she was helping others.

1,478 posts

arcana • 26 January 2020 at 8:04 PM

~Asteria~

Swimming was something I missed. It hadn't been something that I could've done in the city. And now, even though I wasn't in the best swimming situation, it was still really fun. Plus, it wasn't so hard with all these people helping. I was sort of disappointed that I was unable to actually swim, but this was still a good practice. My clothes weren't going to thank me much though. It was an actually fairly clean lake, so at least there was that.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 26 January 2020 at 9:10 PM

Patience-
It was frightening to watch the beast fall into the water. I felt his anger and it terrified me. The other Chosen ran over to help him and his partner. I sigh. Sure, those two were fighting before, but at least they trusted each other to an extent. Meanwhile, my beast hated me, thought I was a spineless mess. I start to tug on my hair. I knew the badge shouldn't have chosen me, I couldn't even get the phoenix to even think I was suitable as a partner. And that panic attack, what the heck was that?! I've never told anyone that! I didn't even think about it most of the time! And I've just told a beast who hated me all that! I start twitching. "I told you that telling anyone that would just make you look like you wanted pity," A small voice in my head whispers. "Jesus!" I pull on my hair harder. Great, hallucinations! Just what I needed! I needed my tea. I grab my bottle and take a sip. Some of the tea falls out because of my twitching. "Oh god!" The tea wasn't helping, some of it just fell out, and now I'm having a severe panic attack. I feel my control over my power disappearing. "Oh god, oh nonononono." I try to regain control. I fail and I sense so many things, so many smells. "Gah!" It was so overwhelming. I release my hold on my hair and grip my arms. "Oh god, Oh jesus." I mumble as I curl into a ball. I needed to calm down, I knew that much, but I just couldn't. I just kept thinking about how the Academy was probably going to kick me out because I couldn't bond with my partner, and how I'll be locked up for the rest of my life because I got kicked out by the Academy, and how everyone would be making fun of me, and my parents will disown me and how I'll be homeless and die of disease or hypothermia or just a cold maybe because I won't have any money to go to the doctor's or something else and when I finally die, the phoenix might feel me dying and celebrate because I'm gone and, oh god, I needed to calm myself down, stop thinking about things, just think about other things, but I can't because I'm so concerned about what the phoenix might do, and oh god, do I still have the keys to his restraint?! I lift my head up and immediately get hit by a blast of anger and pain and sorrow. "Oh god!" My grip is tighter than I thought. I fumble for the key and it's still there, so I curl back into a ball.

Nocturne-
"That Lal boy is very nice."

Elyth-
I look up and see a bunch of people struggling to get a beast out. I sigh. Of course one of these situations would appear.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 January 2020 at 9:18 PM

Cerynitis follows Asteria into the water. She slides of the tiger dragon's legs over her back and begins swimming toward the shore.

Mikel watches from the shore, unsure of what to do.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 January 2020 at 9:26 PM

(Okay! Thanks that makes sense. I was just deciding between roar and neigh when describing Rin. 😊)
Rin waits until Laltiya regained his balance before moving into a trot. "Tell if fast," she says to the knight. He seemed like he was skilled enough in horseback riding, but Rin hadn't had many passengers before. And when she was running out in the fields, she had a habit of speeding up. She lets out a happy neigh as she feels the wind against her scales.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 9:30 PM

(Oh goodness. asrieldreemurr, that succeeded in stressing me out! XD )

Agnimitra

I nod at the winged wolf, deer, and Yoshino. Their help would only make it quicker. I liked to swim. At first I hadn't, but Lalitya had always enjoyed it. Little by little, he made me enjoy it. Every summer, we had gone to the lake to swim every single day. In these circumstances, I wasn't enjoying swimming. "I lost the darn key!" I growl at Blazeshadow. "Just be glad we found a way to get you out." I sigh in relief when my feet touch the ground. We were at the shore now.

Ilona

I climb out of the water and watch as the others start to get out too. I was glad to have been able to help in the end. I was also surprised by how strong the deer was. I lope over to Mikel. I shake my fur and spray him. "Whoops, sorry," I say, trying to sound sincere. I wasn't really sorry. I'd done it on purpose. I smile up at him.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 January 2020 at 9:36 PM

Blazeshadow leaped onto land. “Well maybe if you had taken this stupid restraint off. None of it would have happened,” he snarled at the elf. He shook the water off his fur. Blazeshadow glared at the ones that helped him out. “Stay away from me,” he growled and stalked away.

Yoshi stared after the beast. “What’s his problem?” She asked Agnimitra. “I thought he was a cool battle beast, but his temper is worse than mine”

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 9:47 PM

Agnimitra

“Well, news flash, beast! If you hadn’t attacked me and if you had kept your temper under control, you wouldn’t have fallen into the water! Don’t blame me for your stupidity. You were obviously outpowered,” I shout after him. I had just jumped into the water to save him, and he was going to be rude. I could have left him for dead. I turn to Yoshino. “First, I appreciate you for your help, so if I get mad, don’t take it personally.” I take a breath before exploding. There’s a lot wrong with this beast! There’s a whole list of things wrong with my beast. But we can’t all have the sweet, kind, and cute ones like you!” I gesture to Fedele. You know what? Maybe she could take this personally. I was really annoyed. I was extremely annoyed. I was too annoyed to care. I take a deep breath. I had to calm down. I couldn’t show that I was upset. I had to keep my expression neutral. I had to act like I didn’t care.

(Not sure if everyone will agree with me, but I secretly voted for Fedele as the cutest beast in our group.)

Lalitya

“You can go as fast as you want. Don’t let me stop you. As long as you aren’t flying, I’m happy.” I grin as she starts moving. I let out a whoop along with her as the wind beats in my face. I loved to ride horses. She was better. She could go faster than the old battle horses we trained with. This was way better than flying. I couldn’t understand why some people preferred flying to running.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 January 2020 at 9:48 PM

Mikel tries to shield himself from the water. "Thanks." He replies flatly.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 January 2020 at 10:05 PM

Blazeshadow~
"Well, if you had unlocked the collar before I got mad. This won't happen," Blazeshadow roared back. "I asked nicely. Twice!"

Yoshi~
Yoshi waved for Fedele to land next to her. "Cute, but I took forever trying to confirm my name. My own name!" she protested.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 26 January 2020 at 10:06 PM

(What can I say? I'm good at thinking up negative outcomes)
Patience-
"Oh god!" A new wave of anger and frustration hits me. Why is everyone so negative all the time?! Why can't I control my powers properly?! "Ack!" I look up. The other Chosen was talking about that beast's attitude. The behavior reminded me of the phoenix. "Gah!" I need to stop thinking about him otherwise I wouldn't get a grip of my powers!

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 January 2020 at 10:19 PM

(lol I agree. Fedele is adorable)
Rin's eyes widen in surprise. The knight was fine with her going fast? "Okay," she says and speeds up. Her hooves move faster and faster and for a moment, just one moment, Rin feels like she is back running in the prairie, free of all shackles and chains, free of all troubles. She spies a log ahead of her and she jumps in the air, forgetting for a moment that there was a passenger on her back.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 January 2020 at 10:26 PM

Cerynitis slowly backs away from the elf girl and her beast. Why were they yelling? They're safe now. She stands behind Asteria.

1,478 posts

arcana • 26 January 2020 at 11:01 PM

~Asteria~

I squeeze some of the water out of my hair and clothes. Maybe there were towels somewhere I could dry me and Ceri off with. I wince at the argument that the girl and her beast were having and backed away. I didn't really want to have anything to do with their argument.
"D-do you think that I should offer to dive for their key? I could do it, but... I ... um. W-we could just go dry off too..."

~Zayaoji~

My "partner" was apparently having a mental breakdown. Fascinating. It was less annoying when I didn't really have to deal with, or pay attention to for long periods of time.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 January 2020 at 11:06 PM

"Are you sure that is a good idea? The lake looks pretty deep to me." Cerynitis replies. "And besides, do you really want to get involved in their argument?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 26 January 2020 at 11:08 PM

Patience-
Oh god, if I had been in his presence for a little more, I would have had a much worse panic attack. "Gah!" It was too much pressure, how was I still conscious?! I would've passed out by now! Oh jesus, then he'll think that I'm a spaz, though he already probably thinks that.

1,478 posts

arcana • 26 January 2020 at 11:26 PM

~Asteria~

"Well, I learned how to pearl dive in some pretty deep waters. I haven't done it in a few years, but that lake only seems as deep as those waters. But, you're right. There's probably a water beast that could do it just as well. And I don't think I want to really interrupt them. Let's find some towels instead." I didn't know if Ceri would be allowed in the dorms, but the stables probably had towels too.

~Zayaoji~

This mess of a girl was really interesting. She had been carrying some tea around, which I had identified by smell as some sort of calming tea and possibly a sort of suppressant. Were her powers the cause of her twitches? If so, why didn't she just get some sort of ability suppressant drug or charm? Or was she just naturally this way? If so, then why didn't she just see a healer?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 26 January 2020 at 11:35 PM

Patience-
I sip my tea again. It still didn't help. I bite my lip. If I don't calm down soon, I'm going to slip into another breakdown. I needed to stop twitching.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 January 2020 at 12:41 AM

(^^ He says thank you.)
Fedele:
~ I swoop down next to Yoshi-warrior-grumpy girl. "I can try." I say to her first question.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 27 January 2020 at 3:13 PM

Zaron:
Zaron ran over to the group of yelling people. "STOP YELLING!!!"

1,467 posts

robinn • 27 January 2020 at 4:17 PM

"Okay." Cerynitis trots after Asteria.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 27 January 2020 at 7:08 PM

Elyth-
I look up. Third time. "You've just yelled."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 28 January 2020 at 11:10 AM

Luna nodded
“That’s okay then, we’ll wait until you’re ready!”

Wisp swirled to the floor and bent so Felix could climb off.

Deleted • 28 January 2020 at 3:40 PM

Fal
I stretched out my neck showing on of the locks and wagged my tail happily.
Alina
Ali bent down and unlocked him. "Excuse me if I come of rude but what are you? I dont think I've seen something like you before."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 January 2020 at 7:12 PM

Felix jumps off and stretches, "So, where do you want to go next? Do you want to explore?"