The Beasts Academy Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 February 2020 at 9:31 PM

"Oh..that's a bit sad. Sorry," Felix says. He winces, guilt overflowing him. Being accepted into Beast Academy would help save his family, but he kept forgetting that Wisp wasn't here voluntarily.

The forest! Rin's ears perk back up. The forest reminded her of the days when she was free. Perhaps she could escape there... "Forest. Good," she says and follows Laltiya.

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 February 2020 at 9:33 PM

Mikel scowls. He hated it when people brought up 'genetics'. It always reminded him of the same old conversation he was tired of hearing. "I like non-physical activities." He replies flatly. "Like reading or sleeping."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 9 February 2020 at 11:29 PM

Clythia-
"That sounds great!" I ruffle some of Fal's fur. "What'cha think, bud?"

Deleted • 10 February 2020 at 9:06 PM

Fal
My tail wags and I run outside feeling the wind on my face.
Alina
Ali smiled, "Sure," She paused for a moment. "How would I ride you?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 10 February 2020 at 10:46 PM

Clythia-
I laugh as Fal starts to run. I haven't felt this feeling in a long time.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 February 2020 at 10:51 PM

Lalitya

I nod at Rin. "I like the forest too," I say. I smile when I see Clythia and Fal running. We could wait for her to go explore the forest. I walk over to Luna. "Clythia is spending time with her beast now, but I was thinking we could start inviting people to come into the forest with us," I say. "Do you think you could go find Patience and invite her?" I say. I was pretty sure I'd seen her phoenix flying on one of the towers. I knew some of the people were having trouble with their beasts. Those people were probably the people who needed to be invited. I take note that Aria's dragon was in the stables. He looked angry and was curled up in the corner. I would go find and invite her.

Ilona

"I'm not sure how much I like sleeping. I like it because it energizes me, but other than that it's not something I enjoy doing," I say. Oh, we were so going to fix his liking anything non-psychical. I liked to run, fly, swim, anything that involved me being active. I mentally take note that he does not seem to like my talk about genetics. I'd have to remember that. Maybe I could use it against him... "I do enjoy reading! What do you read about?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 February 2020 at 11:22 PM

Clythia-
I look at Fal and grin.

Patience-
I studder. Releasing my grip, I steady my breath. Panicking now would be very bad.

1,478 posts

arcana • 13 February 2020 at 11:42 PM

~Asteria~

I flip my hair over my shoulder and start walking into the forest. The forest was really pretty and filled with a lot of chattering animals. I had always felt fresher and more confident after swimming.
~Zayaoji~

I blew some fire and noted the semi-fireproof varnish that covered the shingles of the roof. Everything bored me. Even more so today.

1,467 posts

robinn • 15 February 2020 at 5:00 PM

Cerynitis hops excitedly through the forest. She loved the fresh scent of the trees and the feeling of the warm sun on her back. She runs back to Asteria. "What kind of things do you like to do?" She asks.

Mikel realizes the hole he's dug himself in. "Um, fiction." He lies.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 15 February 2020 at 5:58 PM

Patience-
I glance up at the roof and freeze when I see the reds and oranges of a phoenix.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 16 February 2020 at 9:09 PM

Zaron:
Zaron walked away from his partner. "I need to go into the forest" he said to himself.
Kor:
Kor bent down. "hop onto my back."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 16 February 2020 at 9:48 PM

Elyth-
Into the forest? There's clearly a path leading out of this clearing.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 17 February 2020 at 8:17 PM

Rin tilts her head. Laltiya was inviting a lot of people. Well, it would be fun meeting the beasts. "Who..Patience?" she asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 February 2020 at 8:58 PM

Aria:
~ I sighed and made my hands reflect the sunlight onto a dry leaf. It smokes a little but was damp enough to not light.

Fedele:
~ I fly up and burst through a cloud, doing a barrel roll as I popped out the other side.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 February 2020 at 3:42 AM

Luna smiled at the beast
“I’ll always be here for you! You won’t be lonely!”

Wisp dipped her head.
“I’m happy here anyway, I wouldn’t have been still alive if I hadn’t have been caught. The forests are home to many dangerous creatures.”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 February 2020 at 4:28 AM

Nocturne-
"Ah! Thank you. Your companionship is very much welcome."

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 18 February 2020 at 5:50 PM

Zaron:
Zaron walked into the trees.

Deleted • 18 February 2020 at 9:12 PM

Alina
Ali smiles and climbs up. "What now?"
Fal
I run for a bit enjoying the wind in my fur then stop and look at Cly. 'Where would you like to go?'

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 February 2020 at 11:57 PM

Clythia-
"We could go into the forest with some of the other Chosen!" I carefully get off of Fal. "I'm not going to ride you the whole time, I know how tiring it gets."

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 19 February 2020 at 1:35 PM

Zaron:
Zaron walked farther and farther away from the clearing.
Kor:
"hold on tight!" he said as he stood up.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 19 February 2020 at 3:48 PM

Elyth-
Where was he going? I didn't really wanna bother following.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 February 2020 at 10:36 PM

"Oh, that makes sense. The forest seems pretty dangerous around here," Felix says with relief in his voice.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 19 February 2020 at 10:39 PM

Yoshi coughed a bit as she choked on clouds... or was it air? Fedele had completed a barrel roll through some clouds. Yoshi was sure the puffy white stuff that hit her face counted as clouds and not air.

1,478 posts

arcana • 19 February 2020 at 10:48 PM

~Asteria~

"Well, I love to read and swim, but I've only been reading a lot lately, although I did just go for a bit of a swim. Beyond that, maybe talking to animals? I really didn't go outside for a long time before I got into the Academy, so I only got to talk to a few animals." I stretch a bit to get some pent-up energy out. In just this day, I had gotten more time outside than in a year. Maybe that was making me go a bit wild.
~Zayaoji~

Was this girl simply not going to get used to seeing me? She knew I was hardly a danger with my restraint on, or at least she should. If I could've scrunched my face up in annoyance, I would've. She wouldn't even be that bad if she had any spunk. We were not going to get anywhere at all. I looked at some of the other pairs. Some of them were stupid, and some of the others were funny. At least the girl with the cat had energy. It could be fun to argue with someone who wasn't a pushover.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 20 February 2020 at 3:46 AM

Wisp laughed,
“as long as we stick together, all it needs is a little light and some exploring!”
She made a ball of light in her mouth and held it there.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 21 February 2020 at 4:24 PM

Felix's eyes widen in amazement at the ball of light, "So. Cool," he breathes. "Yeah, with your light we'll definitely be safe."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 February 2020 at 5:17 PM

(Sorry everyone! A lot has been happening in life.)

Lalitya

"Patience is a nice, but shy elf," I reply. There was more I could say about the elf, but I decided that was enough. Rin could figure out the rest for herself. "I'm going to invite Aria," I say to Luna. "Let's meet back up with the others here." I start to walk out of the barn and head look for the half elf.

Ilona

"I like fiction too! I like all sorts of books," I say. I look up at Mikel. "Will you read something when we get back? It can be whatever you'd like. I just want to be able to read and listen to stories again."

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 February 2020 at 9:50 PM

"You can talk to animals? That's so cool. You must be a kind person, then. I've heard that someone who likes animals is a good person." Cerynitis says.

"Sure, I guess." Mikel replies. He figured he could find a book from the library.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 22 February 2020 at 11:01 AM

Wisp smiled and nodded. She sat down and attached the light to her tail and looked into the forest.
“Well, who’s going in first?”

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 23 February 2020 at 12:42 AM

Zaron:
Zaron went up to a tree. he touched the tree and the roots cleared a space under the tree. Zaron crawled into the space.