The Beasts Academy Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 21 January 2020 at 12:30 PM

Moon looked up. She liked the way he included everyone.
“Hey Lal! Hi Cly. I like that name!”
She brushed her fingers through her hair, she didn’t have time to tie it up and didn’t like it down it was really irritating her now.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 January 2020 at 12:40 PM

(Guys, I literally just finished creating the pairings right now. I've done so many roleplays were I had to make pairs and teams, but this was the most frustrating and hardest one. Ever. You all made such great characters!)

Deleted • 21 January 2020 at 12:58 PM

Alina
Ali looked around and silently wished the black wolf her mother and grandmother had would be there. She didnt remember him very well but even if she didnt get him if she knew where he was she be happy. She smiled at the idea of seeing him again.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 21 January 2020 at 3:03 PM

(Thanks for making this RP, it's really enjoyable and it takes my mind off my brain-killing-exams XD)

Yoshi narrowed her eyes, "how interesting," she growled. She was disliking the boy more and more. "Warriors never back done. Victory, is everything. Trust me, if you want to live. You have to be strong. You must show your enemies power. Then they will never pick on you again," Yoshi growled. "But suite yourself and your little fantasy world where everyone lives happily ever after" she snarled.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 21 January 2020 at 3:50 PM

(Felix has a hero complex)
Felix nods as Lalitya speaks. The motto in the streets was also kill or be killed, but Felix believed differently. People should care for each other and help each other. They should share resources, and never waste things. They shouldn't fight amongst themselves. The only kind of people who don't deserve mercy are murderers. Those criminals should not be allowed to exist.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 January 2020 at 3:56 PM

(I'm really glad your having fun and it's helping you take your mind of exams. 😊 Good luck on them!)

Lalitya

Yep, I'd officially decided I didn't like this girl. "That's not what I believe. Victory is only worthwhile if you have something or people to protect. A purpose to live for. You're about one thing, warriors don't back down. But you know why? It's not because they're so strong and powerful. It's because they get back up even when they lose. They try again when they must quit the first time. They don't give up when things get hard. In my opinion, that's what. You can be the strongest person out there, but if you don't have determination or purpose it won't matter." I try to stay calm. My mentors wouldn't like it if I lashed out and got angry. "Trust me, I don't live in a fantasy world. I've seen people die. I've had to kill people in battle. I've seen other bad things happen to good people. I know not everyone gets to live happily. But, I have mentors and family who have obviously taught me differently than you." I take a deep breath. "We're not going to agree on that, though. So let's agree to leave each other alone."

I smile over at Felix when he nods. It was nice to see that someone agreed with me. I have to force myself to smile at Luna as she comes over. Most of my mind was on my argument with Yoshino.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 21 January 2020 at 4:02 PM

(Thanks, I need all the luck I need XD)

Yoshi growled, "suit yourself" she snarled, stalking away. Second day at the academy and she already made enemies. Enemies maybe a little extreme but definitely not friends. She stormed over to a nearby tree, and smashed her hand onto a nearby tree. She winced at the stinging pain, but so much anger had filled her. No one understood her past, so what gives them the right to judge her life? But despite what they had said, she needed a powerful beast.

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 January 2020 at 5:32 PM

Mikel could hear the sound of loud voices. Was there a fight going? He did not want to get involved in another fight. He moves closer to some of the quieter people in the group.

1,478 posts

arcana • 21 January 2020 at 5:55 PM

~Asteria~

A squirrel leaped out of a shaking tree and onto the path. He darted around in panic before scurrying onto my shoulder. "Oh dear. Are you alright?" I had said that aloud. That wasn't the worst thing to say, but my heart nearly dropped.
The squirrel squeaked indignantly and said something along the lines of
"Human hit tree. Tree not weak. Human hurt now. Me hurt now."
I laughed at bit at that, although I was confused at what had happened for someone to want to punch a tree.
"Here. I can put you back in the tree?"
The squirrel shook his head. "Not home tree," he explained. "You going to home tree. I leave then."
I smiled at that. It was always nice to have company, especially animal company.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2020 at 6:28 PM

Aria:
~ "Yeah. I'm hoping for a calmer Beast, with a little spirit." I say.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 21 January 2020 at 6:30 PM

Zaron walked toward a tree that looked hurt. he touched the tree and the injured part grew back. he turned around and saw that the others were walking away from him. "Wait up guys!" he yelled.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 January 2020 at 6:36 PM

Clythia-
"Well, it's technically a nickname. But it's nice to meet you too!" I beam.

Patience-
I drink some of my tea. "A-Actually, I want it to have spirit, b-but just not overly e-emotional."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2020 at 6:48 PM

Aria:
~ I nod understandingly. "I understand that." I say.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 21 January 2020 at 7:15 PM

"I wouldn't mind a beast with some spirit either." Zaron said, butting into there conversation.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 January 2020 at 7:17 PM

Patience-
"Gah!" I jump. I stare at the boy. "U-Uh." I point at him. "W-W-Who are you?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2020 at 7:23 PM

Aria:
~I jump in shock and accidentally use my powers and flash bright light all over.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 January 2020 at 7:30 PM

Patience-
"Oh god!" I cover my eyes.

1,478 posts

arcana • 21 January 2020 at 7:32 PM

~Asteria~

"Eep!" I jump and so does the squirrel from the flash of light. "W-what was t-that?" The squirrel chittered squirrel insults at the light.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2020 at 7:37 PM

Aria:
~ I shove my hands under my jacket and try to calm down. "Sorry sorry sorry!" I say worriedly. Light still shone out from my jacket like a glowing balloon, but it was better. I turn around and walk to the outer rim of the group. I had known this would happen. My powers always went haywire when something was going right.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 January 2020 at 7:39 PM

Lalitya

I was glad that Yoshino left. Punching a tree wasn't the smartest move, but at least she hadn't tried to punch me. I wonder what was up with taking anger out on the trees. I was pretty sure I'd seen Felix attack a tree as well. The poor trees. I see a bright flash of light. I turn and see Aria, Zaron, and Patience. It didn't look like the use of powers was on purpose. I run over to them. "Is everyone all right?" I ask. I look towards Aria more than the others. She was the one who'd shot the light.

Maliha

"So, we've had an argument, tree punching, and accidental use of powers... Should we intervene?" Maliha asks. "In a second, new students only come every 10 years," Headmaster Audelia replies with a smile. Mircea shakes his head while Maliha and Vice Fritz smile understandably.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2020 at 7:41 PM

Aria:
~ I feel my face get hot in shame and embarrassment. "I'm okay." I squeak out.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 January 2020 at 7:44 PM

Patience-
"Oh nononononononononononono." I start to twitch. "I-I should've thought about the possibilities, I should've made countermeasures to this, if I had, I-I-I...." I don't realize that I'm pulling my hair. "Aria wouldn't have run away like that." I whisper to myself.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 21 January 2020 at 7:46 PM

Yoshi winced at the bright light that came out of no where. Living half her life trapped in darkness, she was not used to such bright life. "Urgh," she growled as her eyes tried adjusting to the light.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2020 at 7:58 PM

Aria:
~I stand still and watch the group walk on and when they were far enough away, I take my hands out of my jacket. "Oh stop it." I tell them. They flicker a little but don't shut off.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 January 2020 at 8:13 PM

Patience-
I sigh. I look at where Aria walked off to.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2020 at 8:18 PM

Aria:
~ I concentrate on darkness and lack of light and my hands stop shining bright light. I start walking slowly back to the group.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 21 January 2020 at 8:36 PM

Zaron walked up to the girl he had scared. "Sorry i scared you. my names Zaron. whats yours?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2020 at 8:41 PM

Aria:
~ I look at the blond boy nervously. "I'm... Aria." I whisper-squeak. I could feel my hands starting to light up again and I put them in my pockets.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 January 2020 at 8:42 PM

Patience-
"P-P-Patience." I look at Zaron.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 21 January 2020 at 9:09 PM

"Nice to meet you Aria. Nice to meet you Patience.
you two are really shy right?" Zaron said.