The Beasts Academy Roleplay

in Roleplaying

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 January 2020 at 5:04 PM

Mikel glances at who was speaking. It was the knight boy. "Not really." He responds. "I'd rather be sleeping right now." He says with a yawn.

Deleted • 20 January 2020 at 5:37 PM

Alina
Ali looks at the knight. "Yes- kind of? I dont really care as long as I can feel like I can be me with it I'm happy." She smiled to herself with the thought.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 20 January 2020 at 6:19 PM

Yoshi rolled off the couch. She grabbed her badge and hurried after the group. "Thanks," she yelled after Agnimitra. Mircea led the group outside to the stables. Yoshi looked around at the stunning view. Spending most of her life locked away, this was great. A boy walk over to the group, and asked a view question. Yoshi was pretty sure his name was Lalitya. "I need a beast who was enter battle and war with me. Something to match my style. I prefer to fight, no mercy, till the end," Yoshi answered.

1,478 posts

arcana • 20 January 2020 at 6:59 PM

~Asteria~

Being outside was fun. I hadn't really realised how much I had missed it until now. Little humming birds chirped and flitted near me for a few seconds before darting off to find flowers. I spoke mentally to them, and hoped no one around me would think that this was weird. At least I wasn't speaking aloud. The birds were really excited, happy about the wonderful day. They had lilting, high voices with a little bit of echoey vibration. I didn't see any rodents or mammals, but they were probably hiding or foraging. A hawk's shriek scared them all away and I went back to staring at the lake. I cast my powers out to find hundreds of birds, rodents, mammals and amphibians living around. There were also some ... odd feeling animals. I supposed they were the beasts. I nearly tripped in thought, but caught myself.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 January 2020 at 8:02 PM

Clythia-
I hurry after Mircea. I look at Lal. "Oh my! Of course!" I bounce happily. "I don't really care what what kind of beast they are, I just want us to get along." I walk over to the boy. "Wanna be friends?"

Patience-
"Gah!" I move away from Lal. I sigh as soon as I register that he's not doing anything weird. He moved too quickly.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 20 January 2020 at 8:10 PM

Felix walks along with the others to the stable. "Any beast would be cool! I'm so excited." This was going to change his life.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 January 2020 at 9:00 PM

Aria:
~ I follow everyone else to the stables, looking around in wonder. This was the first time I'd seen green trees and grass in a long time.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 January 2020 at 10:18 PM

Lalitya

I was surprised by how many people answered me. I smile at the first boy, Mikel. "Wow, I guess sleeping really is your hobby, then. Can't say I blame you." I nod at Alina and Felix. "Yeah, I feel the same way."

I give Yoshi a quizzical look. "I like fighting too... I suppose a strong beast would be nice." I pause before asking, " you really never give mercy to anyone?" I understood that sometimes fighters had to kill and react harshly, I'd actually done it before, but there were many times when giving mercy was due. I wait for Yoshi's answer but turn to an elf I'd accidentally scared. I don't know what I did. I think she was just jumpy.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," I say with a smile. I turn to the last girl who had spoken, Clythia was her name. I'd memorized everyone's name. I smile at her. I was surprised when she asked to be my friend. I know I became Luna's friend at the drop of a hat, but that was only because she's seemed nervous, harmless, and innocent, like she wouldn't have any bad intentions. Clythia seemed friendly enough, but she could have hidden motives she hasn't shown yet. I shrug off that thought. These were my teammates. I better hope they all had told intentions. I'd like to not make any enemies. "Sure! The more friends the better, right?" I say.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 20 January 2020 at 10:24 PM

Yoshi cracked her knuckles. "If you grew up in the same place that I did. Bet you will understand. Loses and draws are not options. From where I came from, mercy was non-existent. Besides, powerful partners will lead to victory. You're a knight right? Surely you would know." Yoshi asked.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 January 2020 at 10:32 PM

Clythia-
"Yay!" I clap my hands and beam at him. "Your name's....." I think for a bit. "Lal. That's a nickname."

Patience-
I start to bite my nails. Oh god, Lalitya probably thinks I'm really weird, for being jumpy and all. But he's probably too nice to think that. Why am I panicking over this?!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 January 2020 at 10:42 PM

Aria:
~ I look around at the others that were talking to each other. A pang of loneliness zaps my heart and I force it away. I reminded myself that it was good that they were staying away. I might not lose control of my powers...

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 January 2020 at 10:49 PM

Lalitya

I understood some of what Yoshi was saying. Like she said, I was a knight. However, some of what she was saying I didn't and couldn't agree with. It just wasn't me. "In battle, losses are not normally an option, but draws are a must sometimes. It's not dishonorable to have to back out." That was something my knight mentors told me. They said they preferred us to live another day and fight more battles than to die foolishly because we didn't know when to quit. "Yes, allies will help lead to victory. Powerful partners do help, but I look for people who are loyal and trustworthy. I like to be able to trust that they have clear heads and will make the right choices. Power isn't always everything," I say. "What do you mean by no mercy, though? Do you kill whoever opposes you or will you take prisoners sometimes?" That was what bothered me most. Mercy must be given sometimes.

Now, in to my more light conversation with Clythia. I found it funny how I was talking with Yoshi about something dark like giving no mercy and battles and then turning to Clythia and talking about becoming friends. They were very far apart. "Yep, my nickname is Lal. You can call me that or Lalitya, whichever you prefer. You like to be called Cly, right?" I eye the elf, Patience. She seemed more nervous now. Was I doing something wrong? Was she okay?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 January 2020 at 10:49 PM

Clythia-
"Yep! You're a knight, right?"

Patience-
I feel a pang of loneliness in the air. "Uh..." I turn to where the feeling is coming from. "O-Oh." Aria, was it? I walk over to her. "Um, h-hi?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 20 January 2020 at 10:58 PM

Yoshi was deep in thought thinking about what Lal had asked her. "Prisoners... I don't think we had those. But I would be wrong," she said slowly. Why couldn't Lal understand? He was a knight, surely he has gone to battle, maybe not war, but probably battles. "When you have so much rage and anger for someone, mercy is... no longer an option. Besides, from where I'm from, our motto is: Killed or be killed." Yoshi said carefully, making sure she chose the right words. Her mentors back at base had always trained her to hate everything. She wasn't used to being around people, much less have friends. She may be friends with Clythia on the outside. But inside, Yoshi didn't trust anyone. She just needed an alternative side to hide under. But to strike whenever needed. "Besides, I was told that with power and victory, no one dares to oppose. I need a strong beast to make them proud," Yoshi explained, referring to her mentors.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 January 2020 at 11:03 PM

Aria:
~ I jump when I hear someone say hi. "Uhm... Hi..." I say hesitantly.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 January 2020 at 11:10 PM

Clythia-
I was surprised at Yoshi's words. Were we not really friends? She didn't really seem to trust anyone. No! Push those thoughts away. Smile. Make sure it to goes all the way to the eyes. Don't worry about it.

Patience-
"U-Uh, I-I, Um..." Why did I talk to this girl again? Oh, my ability. "Y-You seem, uh, lonely?" I struggle to explain. "I-I just have the ability to, uh...know what others feel? But u-uh, I've only f-felt negative emotions, s-so I, um, felt that y-you seemed l-lonely?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 January 2020 at 11:13 PM

Aria:
~ I look down and turn a little pink. I hadn't thought it would show. "I was just a little bit, I guess..."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 January 2020 at 11:15 PM

Patience-
"N-No! It didn't r-really show, it's just that I c-can feel what others can f-feel?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 January 2020 at 11:40 PM

Aria:
~ I look a little surprised. "Oh. Do you like that talent?" I ask the last part slowly.

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 January 2020 at 12:09 AM

Mikel straggles to the back of the group. He started to feel impatient. Can't we just get this over with already. The sun was shining brightly into his eyes, making him tired.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 January 2020 at 12:20 AM

Patience-
"N-Not really." I look at myself. "It's r-really hard to keep it in check, because i-if I lose control, I start t-to feel everyone's negative f-feelings a-and-" I look at Aria. "S-Sorry I r-ramble a lot."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2020 at 1:36 AM

Aria:
~ I smile a little at Patience. "No... It's fine. I ramble sometimes too. That sounds hard... You must be strong." I say.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 January 2020 at 1:46 AM

Patience-
"O-Oh, me, s-strong?" I bite my lip. "N-No, I barely keep it controlled. I still get overwhelmed by so many things, I-I just..." I sigh. "I can still feel so many people's pain, and I can't do anything to help them. I have an urge to help." I look at myself. "Sorry." I add.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2020 at 2:08 AM

Aria:
~ "You don't need to apologize." I say quickly. "That's very... Um.. Admirable. Not many people these days do that..." I smile a little.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 January 2020 at 2:09 AM

Patience-
"Can we restart this conversation?" I twitch.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2020 at 2:38 AM

Aria:
~ I nod vigorously. "Okay... Um.. So... What kind of Beast do you hope to be Bonded with?" I ask.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 January 2020 at 2:41 AM

Patience-
"W-Well, I do h-hope I get a c-calm beast. I-I don't think I c-can deal with a b-beast that w-would be very e-emotional." I fidget.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 21 January 2020 at 3:04 AM

"Personally I'm fine with any beast that I get." Zaron said. walking to the front of the group.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 21 January 2020 at 11:59 AM

( I completely forgot to post XD )
Luna walked along and noticed Lal. She didn’t want to interrupt, at home she would have been badly told off for interrupting conversations and had learnt not to. She looked around and breathed deeply, her chest felt as if it would fall in in any second.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 January 2020 at 12:26 PM

Lalitya

I didn't agree with Yoshi and her motto. It was disappointing. First day in and I'd already found, not an enemy, but someone I knew I'd have to be cautious around and wouldn't trust. I make sure to be careful. I didn't want to get in an argument. "We took prisoners all the time. Now, the people who were older and knew the consequences of being a knight and fighting battles, we wouldn't show mercy. We tried not to kill people who were forced into it or don't understand. Those people we took as prisoners." I think about the next thing she said. "Rage and anger are something I was taught to control. We kill and fight because we want to protect our home and the people we care about, not because we're angry." I knew the more I spoke, the more chances I had to get in an argument, but I wanted to explain to her. "Kill or be killed, huh? No, that's not the knight's motto." When she spoke those words, I knew I had to be careful around her. I most likely wouldn't find an trustworthy ally in Yoshi. "People with power and victory are still opposed, by either stupid, determined, or equally strong people. I understand wanting to make people proud, though. I have a lot of people back home who I want to make proud."

I nod at Clythia. "Yes, I'm a knight. Well, technically a knight apprentice, but I was about to become a full fledged knight. I've fought in battles too." I notice Luna off to the side. I smile and wave her over. "Morning, Moon! Come over to talk and meet, Cly!"

Maliha

She walks over to the stables and stands outside the door. She could hear the beasts inside. Mircea was watching the kids and their conversations. She listens in for a little bit, before Headmaster Audelia and Vice Fritz arrive. "Hello, the kids are ready! I haven't told them about how it will work, though." Headmaster Audelia nods. "We'll let them talk for a bit longer before we start."