Zaron:
"Ok, I did not know that. I'm Zaron.
Kor:
"where is my partner?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 January 2020 at 5:43 PM

Elyth-
"But I think the talking thing has something to do with the bonding stuff, I'm not going to explain it, ask your superiors or something." I stare at him. "Now, Zaron, if you could simply look at my card."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 January 2020 at 5:45 PM

Fedele:
~ "Heyo, Yoshino Yoshino Fidochi!" I squeak.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 22 January 2020 at 5:58 PM

"Hmm," Yoshino said. This bird wasn't very bright was it? "Okay, just call me Yoshi, alright?" Yoshi said, trying to simplify it for the beast.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 22 January 2020 at 6:35 PM

Zaron:
Zaron flipped over the card and saw his name on the back."Cool. you are my beast."
Kor:
"where the heck is my partner?!?!?!" he thought, punching the ground.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 January 2020 at 6:48 PM

Elyth-
I stare at the kid. Really? God, this was going to be so freaking annoying. "My card has my name."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 January 2020 at 7:13 PM

Agnimitra

What if one of us gets hurt or lost, and we’re separated?"

His next move was to lay down. So, he wasn't stupid then. He knew he couldn't do anything, so he wasn't going to waste the energy. I hate seeing a beast like him so tied down, though. It was like I had felt living with my family. So many chains making it hard for me to move or breath. I glance both ways and then open the door. I press myself against the wall and conjure a ball of darkness just in case he tries to do something. I take a deep breath. I wasn't nervous. I just knew I was doing something stupid. The headmaster had told us to find our beasts, not mess around with them. "I don't know if you understand me, but I think you can from what Headmaster Audelia said. I'm going to take off the chains on your mouth." My eyes harden. I hold up my hand with the darkness. "Don't attack me. I can do much more than just create simple balls of darkness, and I can do it fast. Understand?" I wasn't aware that the elf, Mircea was watching me.

Lalitya

“You'll follow your dreams and go sit by a lake. You'll look up at the stars... I'll come and find you… I promise."

I watch as Luna and Clythia find their beasts. They looked happy, and that made me happy. Now if only I could find my beast, I would be so much happier. I hoped it was a great one, so I could make Gareth and the knights back home proud. All the beasts here were great, so I wasn't concerned. I can't help but laugh when I see a deer/dragon type beast kick through the wall. I stifle it by throwing a hand over my mouth. I didn't want to offend her. I walk over to her. She seems really nervous.

"Hi there," I say. I gesture to the wall. "Don't worry. I used to do worse damage when I was nervous. Swords and nervousness don't go well together." I read the information card. Her name was Rin and she was a qilin. My face pales. Weren't qilins super good fliers? Yeah, I wasn't sure I wanted her to be my beast after all. I'd prefer the angry and destructive looking rock golem. For some reason, I can't stop my hand from flipping the card over. "Oh no... " My heart and breathing feels like it stops as I look down at my glowing badge. Slowly, as if to taunt me, Rin's name engraves itself into my badge.

"And nothing, nothing, would make me break it..."

Ilona

A bird?! Out of all these beasts, he'd been expecting a bird? Boy, this kid has low standards. I don't let my shock show. There was still a chance he'd think more little of me than I deserved. If not, I could still find ways to make him uncomfortable. I could also act docile and innocent, but that wasn't near as much fun. "Am I better than a bird?" I ask, innocently. I wanted to see him squirm.

Mistral

The half-elf, Maliha, walks over. I extend my glare to her. She looks at me nervously and then at Aria. "He's chained up because he tried to kill... Injure his handler," she replies awkwardly. She was obviously nervous about telling the girl this information, which was understandable. Who'd want to know that their beast could and would kill them? If course, I hadn't been trying to kill my handler. I had just wanted him to back off. I wouldn't kill this girl either. I'd just pretend I would to scare her away. I glare daggers at her again. I don't think she understood the first time that I hated her. "He also has a power that can charm someone to do whatever he wants. We use the muzzle to prevent that from happening again. The first time was... enough..."

1,478 posts

arcana • 22 January 2020 at 7:18 PM

~Zayaoji~

They decided to assign me a girl with a backbone of dead grass. Were they serious? This stammering, fearful girl was to be partnered with me? I nearly laughed. Out of respect for her approaching me, I simply stared at her with bored, reproachfull eyes. Perhaps a pairing would be a good way to escape. If not, it would be entertaining. I wondered why she seemed so twitchy and scared. Perhaps it was a fear of me. After all, my little information card rated me a highly dangerous beast.
~Asteria~

I walked down the halls of beasts, not really thinking all that much. Something drew me to a stall where a beautiful deer stood. I tentatively flipped over her card and my badge glowed with her name. "Ceri? Hello?" I said, unaware that I had said it telepathically.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 22 January 2020 at 7:23 PM

Blazeshadow narrowed his eyes, the elf had to do much more than freeing him to earn his trust. But getting these chains off sounded like a marvelous idea. Slowly he nodded, warily watching the black darkness in the elf's hand.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 January 2020 at 7:35 PM

Patience-
The phoenix seemed like it already hated me. I bite my lip. We aren't going to cooperate with each other, we're not a good match. He probably thinks I'm nothing but a stammering, twitching mess, and I think he's going to try to kill me if the handlers let him out. I try to keep my hands steady. "Okay, I-I know that you probably don't l-like me, and I think I-I'm scared of you." I sniff the air around him. He was angry, irritated, and probably laughing at me. "You're angry, annoyed with me, and probably think that I'm n-nothing but a m-mess."

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 January 2020 at 8:45 PM

Cerynitis raises her head as she hears a voice. She sees a half elf standing in front of her. Was this who she was paired up with? She sits up. "Hello, what is your name?"

"I guess." Mikel replies. He didn't want to really be here right now. "Um, do you have powers?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 January 2020 at 9:53 PM

Felix stares in amazement as the name Wispen was engraved into his badge. He had found his partner.

Rin shifts from one hoof to the other, slightly embarrassed as a boy walked up to her and started talking. Swords..huh? This boy seemed like a knight. The last knight she had met was trying to capture her when she was in the middle of a fight with another creature. She had flew away in time, luckily, but only to land in Beast Academy's trap. She would be lying if she said she wasn't the tiniest bit salty about that. Rin... might not have the best history with knights. The boy's face suddenly pales and Rin tilts her head curiously. "Wha-what h-happen?" she tries to say in human speech. She had only started picking up on how to speak the language from her caretakers. Huh..wait....could it be? The badge in the knight's hand starts to glow. Oh. No.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 22 January 2020 at 11:10 PM

Zaron:
Zaron flipen the card back over."Hi Elyth." he said.
Kor:
Kor walked up to the front of his pen." I'm just going to stop asking." he said to himself.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 January 2020 at 11:16 PM

Aria:
~ "Well if he's muzzled and chained, could I go inside his pen?" I was a little nervous now, knowing that this dragon had tried to kill someone before, but I knew that if something went wrong I could just 'accidentally' blind him.

Fedele:
~ "Okay. If I have to. Um.. Can I call you something else too? Like a nickname?" I ask, sitting down in my enclosure.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 22 January 2020 at 11:42 PM

Yoshi frowned, this beast wasn't really listening was it now? "Just... just call me Yoshi okay? It's short for Yoshino, that's the shortest it will go. Just, Yoshi. Got it? No nicknames for the name 'Yoshi'" Yoshi tried explaining

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 22 January 2020 at 11:50 PM

(Yoshi could have the nickname yoyo)

1,478 posts

arcana • 22 January 2020 at 11:52 PM

~Asteria~

"My name is Asteria." I flip through her information card, enchanted at the prospect of partnering with her. I didn't envy the others at all. Several, if not all seemed temperamental. Although Ceri might also be tempermental, she at least couldn't do quite the harm some others could.
~Zayaoji~

I hated people who simply stated things both people already knew. She was getting on my nerves. What did she want? I snapped aloud at her. "Well? Where are you going with that? So?" Hm. The Academy was aware of most of my intelligence and this would confirm a few hypotheses. Bah. I hated giving them anything to work with. Still, it was nice to actually speak.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 23 January 2020 at 12:16 AM

(@dragonborn bruh, no thanks. Brings back interesting childhood memories XD)

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 23 January 2020 at 12:19 AM

(@skymoare I just had to say it)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 January 2020 at 12:50 AM

Patience-
"You don't like this and I don't l-like this." I twitch. "But we'll just have to bear it." I look at the ground. "S-So, don't try to kill me...please." I half-whisper.

Elyth-
"Good to know you can read." I move into my sleeping position. "Now what do you want?"

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 23 January 2020 at 9:53 AM

Zaron:
"umm, you are my beast."
(@lyra-nyx you need to post)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 January 2020 at 9:56 AM

Fedele:
~ "Okay, no nicknames for that name, but can I give you a new one?" I ask.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 23 January 2020 at 11:05 AM

Luna nodded at Nocturne.
“I guess so!”

Wispen looked at the boy awkwardly. Was this real? Pairing day........ hmm

2,892 posts

skymoare • 23 January 2020 at 11:19 AM

Yoshi sighed in disbelief. "Just call me Yoshi. End of conversation. Yoshi"

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 January 2020 at 12:15 PM

Cerynitis dips her head in a nod. "It's nice to meet you, Asteria. I am Cerynitis."

Deleted • 23 January 2020 at 3:16 PM

Fal
A girl opens the door and looks at me. Cly. I wag my tail gently and nudge her with my head. This is the one. A smell comes from the front pulling my head up it was the young girl. All grown up. I wait patiently for her to come licking Cly's hand.
Alina
Ali looks around and smiles she knew her beast was her but first she looked for Fal hoping she would be friends with his chosen. She walks around and finally sees him. "Fal?" Tears start falling as she looks at her only living family. She walks up to the girl. "Can i... " she gestured to Fal.
Fal
Fal sees the little girl and sits down waiting for Cly's answer.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 January 2020 at 3:49 PM

"So...I guess we're partners?" Felix says to Wispen.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 23 January 2020 at 3:58 PM

Wispen nodded her head.
"I guess so."
She flapped her wings and stretched her back. She just wanted to sleep right now

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 January 2020 at 5:10 PM

Clythia-
"Huh?" I look at Alina. I glance at Faldiar. "Oh, of course!" I smile at her. "Wanna be friends?"

Nocturne-
I sigh. "I physically can't stand right now, okay?" I gesture to my chains. "So, I would appreciate it if you get these off." I glare at some handlers nearby.

Elyth-
"Yeah, okay, so?" I stare at him. "What do you think goes on when you're paired up with someone you barely know? You don't trust them." I turn away from him. "And it's even worse if the person is extremely annoying."

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 23 January 2020 at 5:27 PM

Zaron:
I guess thats true. WAIT I'M ANNOYING?
Kor:
Kor bent down and went to bed.(he looks like a pile of rocks when he sleeps)