The Sunflower Club! A New Years Resolution

in Chit-Chat

Does This Seem Like a Good Idea?

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 7 June 2020 at 11:15 PM

@jlya xD I know, it's ridiculous xD I should probably write something nice one her profile, and then give her some items ^^" Maybe I'll give her some Ice Cream ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 7 June 2020 at 11:28 PM

@qerrats
I think she'd like that. I love giving creatures pretty items for their collection ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Me: I should get to sleep earlier so I don't wake up feeling dead
Also me: *Is a night owl* *Stays up until 2:00 again*

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 7 June 2020 at 11:34 PM

@jlya xD Me too! It's my goal in life to get my profile creature, Loafy, onto the unique items leaderboard *sighs* It's so hard.... ;-; xDxDxD
xD I woke up at 6:30 this morning to attend a fun online thing my violin teacher hosted, and yesterday I woke up at 7:30 for my lessons from her T-T And tomorrow we're leaving for 'vacation' so we'll wake up around 7... and basically we'll be traveling until Thursday... ;-; xDxD I'm going to be needing to take a nap sometime soon xD
So, I decided I should say this! Yesterday my mom and I made Cloudberry jam together (our first time, but it tasted great xD), and today I went around the neighborhood, er, illegally distributing them... xDxDxD

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 8 June 2020 at 12:34 PM

@qerrats
Oh, I feel ya. ๐Ÿ˜‹ I'd like to get Svea the Texu on a leaderboard someday, but I'm already broke and it's difficult, so. xD
I need a nap so bad. XD I am not an early riser, so I despise smaller numbers in the AM unless it's been an all-nighter. xD We're going on vacation on Wednesday, but there I'll probably actually get to rest. ๐Ÿ˜Š
That's great! I think that's a very kind thing to do. Plus as long as you didn't spit, cough or sneeze on them I think you're safe. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I may have hugged multiple people in the past two weeks Over here we're mostly opened up again but most are staying happy and healthy. Still trying to be careful around the especially vulnerable population, but our area hasn't been attacked like other places.

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 9 June 2020 at 6:37 PM

@jlya Aww, I'm so glad! Neither has our area (in fact, it didn't reach our area at all. We had a scare with FIVE false positives in one day, but otherwise it's been good โค๏ธ). Yeah, I avoided doing that, because it kinda can freak people out xD
My family and I are spending time with our cousins in this huge Airbnb (we played so many rounds of Boggle o_0 xD), so I might not be as attentive to my computer ^^" I'll still try to login once a day, tho! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 9 June 2020 at 9:46 PM

@qerrats
We haven't had any in our area. There's a possibility it came through the schools around us back in February, everyone was down with some respiratory thing for a while. Lol, yeah, good idea.
Sounds like lots of fun! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Enjoy yourself, I usually end up forgetting to log in on vacation. ^^'
Right now I'm working on a couple craft projects I'm excited about. I'm trying to make a dagger out of wood and I know I'm going to fail but it's fun anyway and I'm confident it's going to work! I'm also making some cool dragon scales out of aluminum cans. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 11 June 2020 at 12:39 PM

@jlya xD Yeah, I'll probably forget especially since the wifi is so fast... YOUTUBE jkjk to log in every now and then, but I shouldn't forget entirely ๐Ÿ˜ธ
Whooaaa that's so cool! You have to send me a picture sometime... (imgur? imgbb? xD) There's actually this really awesome company you can find on amazon that makes these gorgeous pocket knives. If you look up Dragon Dark Side Blades, you'll probably find some pretty neat pics ^^ And the best part is that despite how amazing they look, they are actually really sharp... xD

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 11 June 2020 at 11:46 PM

@qerrats
Lol same. xD That's so cool! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I may have to check them out. I'm hoping the whole wooden dagger thing will work out but I'm slowly losing hope in it lol ^^" So far the Dragon scales look cool but I have to make at least 300 and it's taking so long ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 13 June 2020 at 1:07 PM

@jlya You are so patient xD I don't think I could ever sit still that long and carve 300 dragon scales out of aluminum cans... xD But it still sounds so cool, and even if you can't actually cut stuff, you should totally finish it because it'll be fun to show off once you can actually see friends... xD
My family and I went to the beach yesterday (the beach near us isn't your typical sandy beach; It's covered in rocks, barnacles, clam and oyster shells ^^"), and I found these awesome purple shells. My dad said he'd never seen them like that in that area, which was surprising because he'd lived there his whole life when he was young. Anyways, I'm going to try making a necklace out of them ๐Ÿ˜ฑ They're real gorgeous purple shades, like something went chemically wrong xD So maybe if I find myself the time, ahem, find myself a drill or a tool to make a hole through the top, I'll make a whole bunch and randomly try to give them away xD (Which will be hard because we're on vacation right now, I don't know anybody within ten miles of us, and they're way more cautious about quarantining xD)

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 13 June 2020 at 1:14 PM

@qerrats
It's starting to get old. xD I'm cutting them out with scissors, so it doesn't take as long as you might think, but multiply that by 300 and you're a little sick of it. xD Lol yes, I'm totally showing them off when I'm done. They're part of a costume I'm making for the Fall/Spring (who knows anymore). It's called "scale-mail" I don't know if you've heard of it. It's chainmail out of a bunch of Dragon scales and it looks so cool. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Oh, cool! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Good luck with that project, they'll look great. Lol so goes the Covid-19 life. Lemme see when you're done? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Edit: I recommend looking up scale mail if you have a minute. It's cool to see all the projects. Most are made out of already-made scales, though, and I'm making mine homemade. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 13 June 2020 at 1:35 PM

@jlya Wow, that's really cool! Definitely something that could fill up those empty hours covid hours ๐Ÿ˜ฑ xD I'd love to have something like that... I'd wear it every Halloween or something ๐Ÿ˜ฑ xD You definitely should send a picture of that as well ๐Ÿ˜ธ
Yeah, I'll send a picture! I just need to go to Goodwill or something and see if they have a cheap drill I can 'borrow' because I'm not sure what drilling holes in purple shells would do to an expensive one... o_0 xD

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 13 June 2020 at 10:48 PM

@qerrats
Right? xD If I can find a method to send the picture, I will. ๐Ÿ˜‰ The scale mail is only part of the costume, so when I get it all done I'll probably just wear it every day. XD I hope it looks like I'm thinking, it'll look so cool. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Oh, true. Good luck finding a drill. xD How thick are the shells? Maybe you can find something besides a drill to work.

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 15 June 2020 at 1:49 AM

@jlya
Yay! xD Aweesome, too bad you can't send a picture of what you're thinking... If I could I would basically download all my 'drawings' that I've imagined onto my computer and never suffer the awkward fingers problem again xD
Yeah, I've already tried scraping, but now one of them has a real nasty dent on the back in it's pretty, seamless pretty purple-ness.. yeah... ;-; xD But hopefully a drill will work! I'll just pick one up when we go and get a collar for my cat ^^
Also, I pinged you on a BLM raffle? I hope you don't mind, but I really feel for it, heh. I can get so fed up with hearing about all the horrible ways racial discrimination takes place here in the U.S. and it makes me mad xD Anyways anyways, hope you don't mind, but I just feel like it's a really important landmark in (our? U.S? xD) history ๐Ÿ˜‹ And attending rallies, donating, or just 'honking for justice' whenever you drive by protesters is a good way to spread the kindness these days โค๏ธ

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 15 June 2020 at 3:42 AM

@qerrats @jlya Hey guys! I haven't been too active in this forum, simply because I know I will spend lotsa time typing up responses - time that I didn't have, nor do I have now. I just wanted to check in with you guys, how are you all? How's the situation with covid in your area? I hope you're staying safe and not bored out of your mind haha! โค๏ธ

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 15 June 2020 at 1:11 PM

@totallynotjoey Aww, it's fine! I've been pretty good ^^ Even better than last month, actually, haha. My aunt, uncle, and two cousins (whom are all over the age of twenty) got Covid, and that gave us all quite the scare, but everyone seemed to recover quickly except my uncle, who, last week, tested negative! *throws streamers into the air* That was very exciting xD And so I guess my family is pretty lucky in that way, because besides that, none of us have even caught a wiff of the virus ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 15 June 2020 at 10:43 PM

@qerrats
If I could send a picture of what I was thinking life would be so much easier. xD Painting and so many projects would be easier. ๐Ÿ˜‹ I hope you can find a drill for cheap!
I don't mind the ping, and I agree 100% that black lives do matter and racial discrimination is wrong. But I'm also very Fed up with all the violence going on in the protesting. It makes me sad that people have to throw bricks and hurt small businesses to "get their voices heard". I wish only those who were peaceful protesters for the right reasons would speak. โค๏ธ
That is scary! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Glad all of you got minor cases and recovered quickly. โค๏ธ
@totallynotjoey
Totally understand โค๏ธ Just feel free to stalk and say a word when you feel like it. xD Doing well and staying healthy here! โค๏ธ Hope the same for you?

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 16 June 2020 at 2:01 AM

@jlya So true. My personally point of view is like, "Okay, great. Now the world knows you are upset. But... are we protesting violence with violence? If we set things on fire and attempt to kill police officers or blow things up, isn't that almost as bad?" I get kinda annoyed xD YES, protesting is needed! No, you don't need to set that police car on fire -_- xD
Yeah, though me might pay my grandpa a visit sometime, and he's super into building stuff (he actually built this beautiful shower in his bathroom that he did all by himself to pass by these boring covid days xD), so he probably will have some ultra-drill-into-iron type of drill I could borrow... xD
Aww, thanks! Yeah, it was a bit of a scare, but I'm just so happy that no one had to be hospitalized, and everyone recovered โค๏ธ We even got to visit them a week after everyone tested negative, and FINALLY give hugs because they were immune xD

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 16 June 2020 at 5:07 AM

@qerrats That's good to hear! I'm glad your family is safe ๐Ÿ˜ธ

@jlya Will do! I've been pretty ok over here, though, where I am the government has thrown almost all caution to the wind. Life is normal except there's a little bit of social distance (it's not enforced or anything, just recommended and stuff) and a crap tonne of hand sanitiser haha. I'm not sure on the effectiveness of this in a global pandemic but I'm grateful for a lil normalcy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 16 June 2020 at 12:31 PM

@qerrats
Exactly. You've got a right to peaceful protesting. You don't have a right to do the same thing to others that you're protesting them doing to you. ๐Ÿ˜‹
Oh, that's great. xD Kudos to your grandpa for doing his own bathroom, and he probably has some amazing tools you could borrow. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Lol definitely an upside to getting Covid is being able to hug again
@totallynotjoey
Lol. Normalcy is definitely wanted. It's amazing how crazy the whole world has gone since Covid. xD

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 17 June 2020 at 2:02 AM

@jlya xDxDxD Yeah, that was definitely the best part of covid for me right there xD And yeah, when we visited him the other day he was looking for his cat, and when looking underneath his bed he found a nail-gun, which he'd been looking for to secure the walling or something? xD Whatever genes I inherited from him, recognizing tools was not one of them xD

@totallynotjoey Thank you! โค๏ธ And yes, normalcy is great xD We've been at this Airbnb for a week now (planning on staying for 4 more ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ), and we're way out in the middle of nowhere, not counting the three neighbors along our street ^^ But the pattern of day to day activities (but with new stuff added to mix it up; today we went on a 5-mile hike!) is super nice after the stress of all the new rules.

Also, seeing as I should probably post this so we can still qualify as a 'kindness' club (and not best-conversations-of-the-century club), I helped an elderly neighbor weed her garden! She actually not that elderly, and is maybe in her early seventies xD Anyways, she has this huge flowerbed that is completely ridden by weeds, ferns, and blackberries (which would be great, except the choke the plants she actually wants). So I helped her weed an entire half of the thing before I went on a hike, and I'm hoping to help her finish tomorrow morning, that is, if my ankles allow me xD After a 5-mile hike uphill (most of the way) and crouching down to get at the roots of all those darned dandelions, I'm not sure if I'll be able to wake up in time xD But I will try my best...

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 17 June 2020 at 3:25 AM

@jyla Ikr? It's gotten to the point where I don't know what normalcy is haha!

@qerrats Are you on vacation or something? Sounds incredibly reinvigorating and fun! I haven't really gone anywhere in years, but when I did, they were truly memories worth remembering ๐Ÿ˜Š

And you're quite right with the kindness thing haha! I helped my friend practice volleyball! She's still learning and wanted someone to help her with her form. I can't say I'm anywhere near what you would call a pro, but I've got the basics down pat ๐Ÿ˜Š

1,478 posts

arcana • 17 June 2020 at 12:08 PM

One of my friends owns a chinchilla, although I'm not sure if they still do because they were trying to put it in a nice home before getting a cat. They asked me if I was willing to take care of it and well, although I would love to, considering how I am, I don't think I would be able to take good care of it. But it did really get me thinking, about morality and about how I view animals. Is it really okay to get rid of one pet for another? To me, that's kind of like getting rid of a child to get another. Personally, I didn't really think it was really okay, and it really kind of showed me how morally ambiguous things relating to animals can be. Plus, I think I realized how casually others view taking care of pets or getting pets. Whereas, I have to count up every detail, like the costs of food, whether the animal would be happy, whether I would be responsible enough to take care of it until it died. In the end, I do really hope that the chinchilla finds a good home.

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 17 June 2020 at 10:14 PM

@qerrats
A family in our church actually just texted positive for Covid this week, but they were only down for a couple days. They're the first people I know personally to catch it. Lol, can you use a nailgun for your shells? xD
Glad you're enjoying your stay away from home. It sounds lovely over there โค๏ธ
*Throws streamers into the air* Yay! Kindness acheived. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@totallynotjoey
Pretty sad isn't it. ๐Ÿ˜‹ Glad you helped your friend out! I really enjoy volleyball, and I recently figured out why my shots were failing. xD Now I'm a decent player. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@arcana
It's a fine line for sure. I appreciate that they tried to find a nice home rather than just dumping it or putting it in a pound-like situation. โ˜น๏ธ

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 18 June 2020 at 1:37 AM

@jlya I have no idea, I'd never even heard of one until my grandpa mentioned it xD Aww, I'm glad they're alright! Yeah, I don't think anyone I know has gotten it except my aunt and company, but they all got over it! *phew* And yes, it's so beautiful here ๐Ÿ˜ธ I've even been practicing violin outside on the deck instead of in the house because it's so beautiful out xD
@arcana Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! Yes, I feel strongly that when we adopt a pet, we're signing up to care for it until the end of it's life, through thick and thin. We wouldn't abandon our child because we wish they had red hair (and the state would never allow it), and we can't give up pets that we've responsibly adopted just because we want another one. I guess what the person could do is get a kitten, because if the kitten grows up with the Chinchilla, it won't try to eat it, but I suppose it's up to the person. I hope they find it a good home โ˜น๏ธ
@totallynotjoey Yeah, something like that xD Our family is known for our random, spontaneous vacations because both my parents are teachers and can leave during summer and winter break ^^ Although usually it's normally this tiny shack right on the beach xD We don't usually stay this long, either ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Awww, I'm glad you get to help your friend! I've always loved volleyball, and I play often with friends (though I know nothing official xD All I know is what they've told me, and no one is on the sports team or anything, we just have fun)! Right now, though, I'm wishing for some basketball... It's an awesome game to play when you have a large group of friends ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 18 June 2020 at 3:34 AM

@jlya @qerrats Oh wow that's pretty cool! I'd love to be able to have spontaneous holidays and trips everywhere ๐Ÿ˜ฑ And a beach house? (or shack ๐Ÿ˜‹) That sounds awesome
Yeah volleyball is great, I started maybe september octoberish last year and back then I was terrible. I'm still a lil terrible but definitely not as much. I'm working on my bump right now, quarantine really went and messed my form up bad. I also really want to get better at serving, my serves are always either average or [yeep]-weak. It's pretty sad, bUT, just today my friend (who is really natural in the way she plays, like I'm not even kidding her form is so fluid and perfect, and her serves o m g p o w e r I'm so jealous XD) She served today and it was her first time in a long while, and yet it was powerful, it went far and high and it was fast. Crazy stuff, I went up to her and was like hOW?? and she told me that you have to whip your arm. So I tried that and I kid you not there was such a huge improvement from my original serve. I'm super thankful to her for telling me that, now I can just keep on practicing and eventually I'll be some volleyball god ๐Ÿ˜‹ I don't play on the court, even though my school has two. They're not like wooden floorboards in their own gymnasium (that's what you call them in america right?) but just outdoor ones with that weird rubbery asphalty ground. The courts are smaller than normal ones too I think and they're always occupied by the years above me with like 20 people on each side lol. I wonder how they even play properly, most of the time they just rally over the net and set up and spike. Not to score points but ig to practice, well spiking, and receiving the ball. I tried to play on the court once and it wasn't that fun, all of them were older and the ball didn't really come my way, and when it did, I shanked it :/ And boy are the older kids strong, their spikes were super fast and powerful, thank god I was in the back court XD Anyways, instead of playing on the court I just rally with a bunch of friends on the grass area next to the courts. It's actually for netballers and we'd always get kicked out of that area since it was not for volleyballers. Thing is, no one played, let alone practiced, netball during breaks, so we'd always go back and rally. What's funny is volleyball actually blew up in my school. Literally, before it was just my group that rallied on the grass and the people on the courts, and then another group came, and then another. Suddenly we had like 12 separate groups of friends who were rallying with volleyballs all over the grass area. The poor teacher who constantly had to kick us off the grass gave up and just let us play. Now the grass area is literally so crowded and there's constantly balls flying everywhere ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) What's great is, everytime the ball goes flying who knows where, there's always someone who knows how to recieve to just bump it back, it's great. Honestly, I'm not sure why volley blew up so much at my school so quickly, maybe it's because of Haikyuu, that blew up a butt tonne before quarantine, but it's also prolly cause every other slightly interesting and fun ball game was banned cause of the whole Covid thing. Like basketball, football, and whatnot. Volleyball wasn't banned (I will be forever thankful, volley is something I look forward to going to school for XD) so all the basketballers and footballers joined their friends who played volley, simply because there was nothing better to do. I think it's safe to say that they do genuinely enjoy playing though, what does make me a little salty though, is that they're even newer players than me and yet they are already so much better ;-; I mean, the did play other sports already and are generally a helluva lot more athletic then my weak feeble self XD I was never that good at sports, and none really interested me, because I was bad at them. Makes me sad, I wish I enjoyed sports more when I was younger :v The only sport other than volley that I really enjoyed and wanted to continue was oztag. I can't really see myself playing that at a high level though because I'm not that fast of a runner and that's kind of a huge part of the game haha. With volley you don't need to move too much unless you're saving the ball, but I can't even set properly, I'm no where near where I want to be in terms of skill with volley. I do really love the fact that there's so much more I can do to learn and improve though ๐Ÿ˜Š And when I do make a breakthrough, like today with the serve, my god it's gotta be one of the best feelings in the world. Anyways there's my huge rant on volley, I'm pretty passionate about it as you can see XD

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 18 June 2020 at 3:35 PM

@totallynotjoey Aww, so fun! At our school, we generally play during breaks, and normally we just play, hmm, something like catch? xD But with a volleyball ig ^^ It definitely improves your passing skills, because we get to 100 sometimes, and ouch those wrists, but it's so fun! And when it finally falls everyone is like nooooooo because we can get pretty high xD And the newcomers (like me a few years ago) improve sooo quickly because people actually spend the time to help them get their form right, and give them a couple of easy passes to start ๐Ÿ˜ธ The pressure is pretty high, though, because once we hit a hundred, you really do not want to be the person to screw up xD Typically our breaks are about 30 minutes long, so we normally only have the time for about two 100s, but this one time I remember we scored 160 something! We were so excited that we got permisson to write in BLACK SHARPIE "We scored 160!" on the volleyball xD Our volleyballs are pretty old, tho, so they probably let us cuz we got new ones the next year ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 19 June 2020 at 3:01 AM

@qerrats Yeah I generally play every break, I just have too much fun! Our breaks used to be 20 minutes and then a longer 40 minute break. Ever since we went back though, we've had three 20 minute breaks. It kind of sucks when you're just getting into a groove and then the bell goes :/ At least we have a break to look forward to after every lesson! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And catch? You mean like physically catching the ball with your hands and then throwing it to someone else?? Or do you mean something like what I do where you pass the ball around using sets and digs? Anyways, no one's ever counting how many passes we get. I hang out with a lot of people (probably like 20) but it's not like we're some tight-knit close friends kind group. I can be pretty awkward with like half of them but it's all good cause all my close friends hang around there as well ๐Ÿ˜Š Essentially, we all hang out because we play volleyball or we're friends with people who do and we have nothing better to do lol. It's cool though cause we're all pretty chill and laid back so there's a great vibe ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Anyways, what I was getting at was that there's a bunch of people who I rally with, sometimes they join other groups of people other times they don't play, it's very you do you. I generally stick to the same group but having all these people coming and going means that there are varying levels of skill. Because of that, we don't often get really long rallies which kind of sucks, but like, I've ended rallies many times because my control isn't great so I shouldn't be saying anything xD Oh, and there's also the fact that a bunch of the dudes like to mess around during rallies. Like they spike at one another, headbutt it, kick it, all sorts of stuff haha! No one gets too bothered though cause it's all fun and good ๐Ÿ˜Š And wow, 160 passes?? That's really high, I think the highest we've ever had was tops 50 xD Also, can I ask what kind of volleyballs your school has? Mine has these blue and white kinda starred soft volleyballs. There are three kinds of volleyballs that I've used and the school ones are honestly not that bad, some of my friends disagree though. I've used soft volleyballs (I'm not sure what they're actually called), those cheap crappy ones that you get for twenty bucks with fake leather and stuff, and the really high quality and expensive ones. Those crappy ones can go burn in hell. Once they get used a bit the plasticky leather on the outside starts tearing from the seams and it gets really sharp. I personally can't feel the spikes anymore, simply cause I got used to it, but my wrists have quite a lot of small cuts and dots of blood. It's concerning, yeah, but I'm pretty sure our group's gonna start using a different ball soon WHOO!

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 19 June 2020 at 4:42 PM

@qerrats
It sounds lovely there โค๏ธ Every other year or so our friends invite us to a lake house with a couple other friends. It's g o r g e o u s there, with the most beautiful sunsets over the water ~โค๏ธ
One definite upside to homeschooling is you can just up and leave for vacation in the middle of the school year. Spontaneous vacations are great, really. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@totallynotjoey
I can manage a pretty good serve, and my sets have their days, but hitting regularly, straight is very difficult for me sometimes. xD And oof, I feel ya, going on vacations and stuff without volleyball really messes up my shots. I forget how to play and have to re-learn all over again.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 19 June 2020 at 9:45 PM

@jlya Oh wow, props to you for that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I haven't even tried to spike haha, my vertical is quite pathetic and I'm pretty small, but one day I still do want to try hitting. There's like this underlying feeling that's always present that I have- I just want to get good at volleyball, and by good I mean god-level LMAO And yeah it really does suck having to relearn stuff that you consider yourself good at, a bit frustrating but once you do get your form back it's pretty rewarding ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 21 June 2020 at 12:18 AM

@totallynotjoey
The serve was actually the first thing I was really taught, and it's stuck with me thankfully. ๐Ÿ˜Š Lol me too, I really want to be good at it, where people consider me a higher player. I find a lot of things frustrating but very rewarding in the end. ๐Ÿ˜Š