in Chit-Chat

Does This Seem Like a Good Idea?

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 28 January 2020 at 12:43 PM

@jlya
It is meant to be wrote on! πŸ˜‰

@arcana
Oooooh... 😱 Inspirational quotes yes! xD And no, I don't think so... :/ I'm not sure why it would do that πŸ˜‹

Female
2,671 posts

jlya • 28 January 2020 at 2:23 PM

@qerrats, @arcana
*Deviously rubs hands together* 😈 Then written on it shall be! I shall think up inspirational quotes. xD

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 29 January 2020 at 12:18 PM

@jlya xD Good luck! *Look out, Laminae, here comes jlya...* xD

Female
2,671 posts

jlya • 29 January 2020 at 5:20 PM

@qerrats
Lol, that rhymes. xD She's going to be even more glamorous when she comes back ❀️

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 31 January 2020 at 12:05 PM

@jlya Oooh yay! I want to give her some flower items, like the Tulip toys' collection... ❀️

Female
2,671 posts

jlya • 31 January 2020 at 12:21 PM

@qerrats
Yesssss
I love giving her elegant items. xD Also thanks for the ping, just the ping reminded me it's time for Laminae to come back ❀️ I remembered last night at about midnight. πŸ˜‹

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 31 January 2020 at 5:29 PM

@jlya Wow, that felt so fast xD Accepted transfer request, and, um, feel free to take her anytime! 😸

Female
2,671 posts

jlya • 31 January 2020 at 5:35 PM

@qerrats
I know, right? xD I enjoyed her few days with me, though. I really like the idea of sharing her with the club. 😸 ❀️
Thanks! I'll for sure take her again, but after a few others have had her. 😊

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 1 February 2020 at 1:57 PM

@jlya Awww, alright πŸ˜‹
Speaking of which, ahem, anybody else want to take her, write down a little hello to future Sunflower Club Members yet to come?! (I'm so poetic! xD)

Non-binary
40 posts

holyrin • 7 February 2020 at 12:07 PM

Hello guys! I'm sorry I haven't written anything in a lot of time, I forgot to follow the topic :facepalm:
I got an Asteran that I would like to giveaway, because I already have two of them
Do you think it would be a good idea? It would be only for people of the club 😊

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 8 February 2020 at 4:42 PM

@holyrin Sure! And it's totally fine 😊 Would you want to raffle it off, or what?

Non-binary
40 posts

holyrin • 8 February 2020 at 5:55 PM

@qerrats yeah I would do a trade lot and people would put any random item, I would pick one of them randomly

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 14 February 2020 at 12:38 PM

@holyrin That sounds great! Do you want to raffle it off at a certain time, or just create the lot right now?

Also, sorry guys for my length of inactivity! I'm going to this two-week long Academy that took my phone, and I hardly have any computer time ☹️ But I hope I can log on every now and then!

Non-binary
40 posts

holyrin • 15 February 2020 at 7:13 AM

Trade #947433
Just offer any item, I will pick one randomly when various people offer

Female
2,671 posts

jlya • 17 February 2020 at 7:00 PM

@/everyone Sorry, same, I forgot to follow the topic. xD Following now.

@holyrin
Great idea! Thanks for the opportunity ❀️ Is it for anyone or just for those who don't have an Asteran? I'm fine to step out if that's the case. I've got a beauty already ~❀️

@mirime
@skyfall4
@apple_dumpling
@arcana
Contest anyone?

Edit: I am still seeing Gobblers, guys. XD When will it end??

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 17 February 2020 at 7:43 PM

@jlya
Thanks for the ping!

And also TY 😸 ❀️ (for the fourbon thing, I didn't want to spam the contest thread since it ended)

171 posts

mirime • 18 February 2020 at 11:01 AM

@jlya I also forgot to follow the topic! For what is the ping for? 😸

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 18 February 2020 at 12:28 PM

@/everyone Hmmm... I already have an Asteran, so what do you guys think? Should people who already have an Asteran participate? Or, really, should I participate? xD

@mirime You can offer a random item to the trade below, and maybe receive an Asteran πŸ˜‰

171 posts

mirime • 18 February 2020 at 1:01 PM

@qerrats thanks for the answer, it seemed to me it was not referring to the Asteran-idea.

Well, I've just got a lovely Asteran and I don't want to deprive someone else who doesn't have one 😸
I find this is a good idea btw ^^

Deleted • 18 February 2020 at 4:42 PM

I kinda think that offering it to newbies would be better? I mean, giveaways are part of what lured me into staying in EggCave..

And I already have a cute Asteran too!

Female
2,671 posts

jlya • 18 February 2020 at 8:13 PM

I kind of like the newbie idea. Might attract new members, too. 😊 But it's holyrin's idea, so it's up to them. What do you think? @holyrin

@mirime
Sorry, I should have specified ^^ It was for the Asteran.

Non-binary
40 posts

holyrin • 21 February 2020 at 7:33 AM

@jlya @qerrats @mirime @playermocha345
If you want you can participate, but it would be better to give the opportunity of getting one to people that don't have asterans already ❀️

171 posts

mirime • 21 February 2020 at 10:05 AM

@holyrin Indeed, I prefer to give the opportunity to these people (:

@jlya No prob ^^

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 21 February 2020 at 12:18 PM

@holyrin That sounds fine to me! Should we host it here in this thread, or in the giveaway section, with a link to our club? I'm personally leaning towards the giveaway section, because I think it's far more active than the chit-chat thread πŸ˜‹ But what do you guys think?

Non-binary
40 posts

holyrin • 21 February 2020 at 12:22 PM

@qerrats it sounds nice 😊

Female
2,671 posts

jlya • 21 February 2020 at 5:37 PM

@qerrats
That sounds like a good idea 😊

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 24 February 2020 at 7:26 PM

@/everyone That sounds great to me too! xD

@holyrin Would you want me to post, or you? I don't mind either way, so you do you 😸

Also, sorry everyone for my lack of activity! I promise I'll be more active from now on. I went to this camp that is all about online safety, and they saw me playing EC (actually, trying to reply to you guys), and decided it was a 'chat room' so they banned it >_< But I'm home now! So I can post more frequently!

Non-binary
40 posts

holyrin • 25 February 2020 at 3:13 AM

@qerrats you can post it if you want, there's no problem😊
And that's so bad☹️ I'm happy you're home😊

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 26 February 2020 at 7:35 AM

@qerrats
Could I join?

Non-binary
40 posts