Which Stage of Vulov Should I keep?

in General

Which Stage of Vulov do you like better?

Female
806 posts

aedia • 19 March 2020 at 6:12 PM

I can't decide if I want to freeze it in 1st or 2nd stage or maybe try leaving her alone for last stage. 😱 πŸ˜ƒ Right now I really like it in 1st and 2nd stage, but I think last stage could possibly grow on me too, so thought I'd make a poll and see what everyone else likes? Hope this is okay to ask!

I'm sorry to bother. ❀️
@Say
@tetromino
@mairbear
@lunacharm1037
@lexicon

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 19 March 2020 at 6:18 PM

@aedia, Iike the last stage, but the others are cute too ❀️

Female
806 posts

aedia • 19 March 2020 at 6:20 PM

@lunacharm1037 Thank you very much for your input!!!! ❀️ I'm afraid if I freeze it I might regret it later, so I am thinking it over a lot haha, good to hear others opinions. xD Thanks again❀️

Female
2,920 posts

mairbear • 19 March 2020 at 6:27 PM

@aedia

I'm a fan of the first stage cause of the poofy tail (and butt xD) and how happy it looks xD

You could always wait later to decide too since it doesn't get to last stage until 1000 feeds which... I would basically never get lol. Mine's in 1st stage I think but I stuck it on my side so I haven't bothered freezing it cause it'll likely never get 300 feeds, nevermind 1000 πŸ˜‹

Female
1,759 posts

lexicon • 19 March 2020 at 6:41 PM

@aedia

I personally love the baby stage the best 😸. I froze both of mine in that stage xD

It kind of reminds me of my cat for some reason lol, I think it looks like it's loafing and sniffing the air which my cat does all the time. So I personally fell in love with that stage (and thus the creature) for that reason 😊

Female
806 posts

aedia • 19 March 2020 at 7:29 PM

@mairbear Thank you for your input! Yes, the first stage is super adorable with the tail and cute face!! Yeah, that's a good idea!! Maybe I can wait a bit and figure out later so I don't make too hasty of decisions. xD Thank you again! ❀️

@lexicon Aw, that's awesome!! It definitely is the most realistic looking stage. I love real-life looking creatures, although all of the stages look pretty realistic (except for the hearts), haha. It's like a cute kitten puppy with floofy tail. xD I think it is the reason why I got it in the first place. Maybe I will think it over a bit, but I might freeze it, haha. 😊 Thank you for your input!!

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 19 March 2020 at 7:51 PM

@aedia

I'm torn between stage 1 and 3! I decided to let mine grow up though. ^o^ All the stages are so beautiful on this one, its very hard to decide. 😸

Female
806 posts

aedia • 19 March 2020 at 8:25 PM

@pouncessoftly I can completely relate!! It's so hard to decide they all really are so cute!! ❀️ That's awesome you decided to let yours grow up. πŸ˜ƒ

Female
441 posts

tetra • 19 March 2020 at 9:25 PM

@aedia
I really can't decide. the baby stage is most adorable, and probably the most preferred stage.
I personally like the teen stage, and getting to 1000 feeds takes a while so I wouldn't freeze it but that's me. xD

If you do let it grow and regret it later, you could always reset the stats for 200 cc

Female
909 posts

icecream • 19 March 2020 at 9:29 PM

@aedia
I like the first stage the best 😊

Female
1,512 posts

froot • 19 March 2020 at 9:59 PM

I like child stage 😊

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 19 March 2020 at 10:04 PM

@aedia
I'm currently having the exact same issue cos my vulov evolved this morning XD
Baby/teen stage is definitely my favs but I'm pondering whether or not its worth freezing or if i should save my cc... πŸ˜‹

Female
806 posts

aedia • 19 March 2020 at 10:11 PM

@tetromino Thank you very much for your input!! Yes, I love both baby stage and teen stage!! The struggle is real haha! And that's true!! I probably will wait for a week or so to think it over! xD

@icecream Thank you for your help!! 😊

@shadowfaxe Thank you for your input! ❀️

@wild_wonders Oh wow!! Mine just evolved today too!! They grow up so fast. xD Yeah it is such a struggle to figure out when there are so many adorable stages!! And yes, I am contemplating the CC thing too... hahaha xD so true! I have enough, I just hate using it.

153 posts

downpour • 25 March 2020 at 7:34 AM

i’m probably far too late but i like stage 2 aha ^^