Fusion Apocalyptic Roleplay

in Roleplaying

good idea?

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 9 May 2020 at 4:03 AM

Kenzie sat down in a corner and fiddled with her blue painted nails. She gazed around to see who was in sight.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 9 May 2020 at 7:31 AM

Once she was far enough away, she forced herself to sit down. She did this because she had this lingering thought that she should say sorry.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 9 May 2020 at 10:38 AM

Kenzie twisted a lock of her hair around her finger and she thought about the day. She rested her head back and yawned loudly.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 9 May 2020 at 10:40 AM

She let the thought grow larger, and her anger turned to sadness.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 May 2020 at 1:42 PM

Brade watched the small group of people he'd seen earlier disperse in several directions. He sighed, then his stomach rumbled. He mumbled something about carnivores and meat, then started walking towards Costco to get some food.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 9 May 2020 at 1:45 PM

Suddenly, a thought hit her "what if i lost my friend because of that? Holy crap i probably did!". She began to cry at the thought

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 9 May 2020 at 1:48 PM

Kenzie heard crying and stood up to seek it out, she couldn’t find anyone so went to get food instead.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 9 May 2020 at 1:50 PM

She got up and tried to run back to The Cube, trying to go and apologize to azra.

-note: azra did the same, I'm just to lazy to type out two different views right now :/

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 May 2020 at 2:10 PM

(Does anyone want to interact with my characters?)
Ali patiently waits in line at the new McDonalds. He had to admit, the construction of that in The Cube made him really glad. Tuna sandwiches every day. He almost started purring in delight when he heard the news.

Mei walks down the hallway towards her dorm. A bunch of the other hybrids had went to Costco earlier. She didn't know what the big deal was. Maybe she should check it out.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 9 May 2020 at 2:11 PM

(*shrug*)

She burst into the cube and ran to her room, to her, it was a race against time.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 9 May 2020 at 2:12 PM

( Well, Kenzie’s on her way to get food so she can 😊 )
Kenzie looked around and decided to go to the new McDonalds so she walked through the doors and waited in the queue, gazing out the window.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 9 May 2020 at 2:14 PM

She kicked her door open - well, more like violently slammed - and said in a depressed tone "I'm sorrryy!". She flopped on her bed and cried. "No, I'm sorry, we faught over something really stupid that was essentially my fault."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 May 2020 at 2:20 PM

(Adaya volunteers to be interacted with 😊)

Adaya pocketed some of her chocolate pieces and pushed the rest under her pillow. She stood up again and walked out of her dorm.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 9 May 2020 at 2:22 PM

"Lets just both forgive each other.". She said the obvious. Azra agreed, pretending that it was an original idea.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 May 2020 at 10:14 PM

(Okay! 😊)
Ali notices a leopard hybrid in line looking through the window. "Pretty view, isn't it," he says quietly.

Out of the corner of her eye, Mei sees a blue jay hybrid walking out of a dorm right next to hers. Great, she had a new neighbor now. She had just been reassigned from her old hallway for 'intentionally provoking others.' Mei didn't really see what the big deal was. She was just telling the truth, after all. Not her fault that all the hybrids would just suddenly start lunging at her.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 9 May 2020 at 10:17 PM

"So...wanna go for a walk? We don't really leave together, but i don't know why." "Eh, why not?". And so they started towards the exit of the building.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 10 May 2020 at 4:12 AM

Kenzie looked over to him and smiled,
“Yeah, sometimes, I just like looking out the window and thinking what life might be like if this didn’t happen to us.”

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 10 May 2020 at 8:33 AM

She exits the building "you're a weird little bird, you know that?" "Wait, im a bird?". She laughed and said "of course you are!". "Hehe, i know. I was just messing with you >😸"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 10 May 2020 at 11:35 AM

(aaaaah 25 notifications wth)
Wani patted Pyrus on the head, carefully making sure he messed the scientist's hair up as much as possible. "Wittle Pywo <- hewe is stiwl a baby~ ❤️ lol" Pyrus looked at his friend, confused but embarrassed. "On the first note, I am not a baby! On the second, how did you say that out loud-"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 10 May 2020 at 11:49 AM

"The emojis or the owo language?" Claire grins, her kitty mouth becoming more apparent.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 10 May 2020 at 11:54 AM

They - well, tundra, azra just sat on her shoulder - walked for a bit, talking about general subjects. Azra sighed "y'know i really want to tell you something, but i dont think you'll take it to well.". Tundra looked confused "what do you mean? I take everything well!". Azra coughed to hide a chuckle.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 10 May 2020 at 11:55 AM

"Both!" Pyro screeched, even more confused. Wani just smiled, mildly creepily, and sunk back into the shopping cart. "Are we going to ignore the fact that he literally said 'greater than underscore' in the middle of his sentence!?" (lmao that's literally how you say the <- out loud as- either that or "greater than dash")

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 May 2020 at 11:58 AM

As Adaya walks away from her dorm down the hall, she passes a komodo dragon hybrid. She pauses for a moment, then walks back to her. "Hi, I don't think I've seen you around here before. What's your name?" She asks brightly.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 10 May 2020 at 12:01 PM

"Yep." Claire stares at a box of cereal. It wasn't anything fancy, and it was literally just wheat flakes. "I mean i wike to think that i've mastewed tawking in owo~" She takes the box. (I forgot to mention that Claire likes eating plain cereal. Dry. She literally says 'squiggly line' here)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 10 May 2020 at 12:04 PM

They continued to talk for a bit, then she sat down. "*sigh* welp, i have nothing else to say. I have officially said everything on my mind.". "Yep, same here." Said azra, shrugging. Silence insued for a short time. "...hey, i know this is weird, but can you do some impressions of other people?". Azra nodded, slightly amused "sure! Who do you want me to do?"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 10 May 2020 at 1:03 PM

Wani climbed out of the shopping cart to look at the cereal Claire was looking at. "Ew wheat flakes?" He grabbed some of the chocolate cereal and threw it into his cart. Pyrus looked at them both with a dull look- before getting hit in the face by a box of Cocoa Puffs.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 10 May 2020 at 1:06 PM

A devious look grew on her face "pyrus please.". Azra giggled and said "alright." She coughed the 'hey, look at me! Im about to do something'cough, and spoke in Pyrus's voice. "Hello! I am pyrus, and i am a dense melon who doesn't really plan ahead.". Tundra laughed at the sheer stupidity of it.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 10 May 2020 at 1:09 PM

(that impression is perfect X'D)
A couple seconds after getting hit with a cereal box, Pyrus sneezed. Wani rubbed the back of his head awkwardly and laughed. And so Pyrus stepped on Wani's tail. Again. "Eeeeek no don't touch the tail that's gonna bruise!"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 10 May 2020 at 1:13 PM

(Hehe >: 3)

She finished her giggles and got a brilliant idea. "Hey, when we go back, do you wanna go back really suspiciously?". Azra soared into the air as she said "yes!". "Ok, but i gotta get a box or something, so stay here!". Azra sat

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 10 May 2020 at 8:23 PM

(Ahaha Ali was an Ali cat)
"Yeah. It would certainly be very different. For one thing, I would still be on the streets," Ali chuckles, "instead though, we have all gathered here."
(Mei be rude)
Mei glares at her. Great, she had an annoying neighbor. "I'm called none of your business."