Fusion Apocalyptic Roleplay

in Roleplaying

good idea?

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 5 June 2020 at 1:22 PM

Wani noticed a figure standing by in the distance. So not everyone was screaming and running away. He rolled his eyes and hoped that the bystander didn't get hurt.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 5 June 2020 at 1:26 PM

Luna looked around her and didn’t know whether to walk closer or run away, people were running all around her but she didn’t know why.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 5 June 2020 at 1:39 PM

A while passed, and as she quickly came to realise, she cant get these people out. They were just to heavy! She tried to call Pyrus to explain the probalem.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 June 2020 at 4:09 PM

(lol yes Mei has decided that Adaya's official nickname shall be Sunshines&Smiles)
Mei quickens up her speed a bit as she checks her phone. She probably should get there soon-if she was late and couldn't fight, the others would get to have all the fun.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 June 2020 at 4:13 PM

(Lol yay!)

Adaya spotted a light coming from the end of the tunnel and booked it in that direction. She skidded out into the courtyard and flared her wings to stop easier. She saw the fight way closer than she was hoping for. It was about 20 feet away. She jumped off the ground with her birdlike feet and watched the battle from high up.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 5 June 2020 at 5:21 PM

Pyrus heard his communicater blaring out the familiar "fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight-" from a foot away from him, but he had to also watch over the children who were separated from their legal guardians. Tapping it on with his foot, he leaned into the microphone. "Tundra, right? How's the evacuation going?"
(Also yes, Pyrus has set his ringer to different anime theme songs for different people. Hardcore weeb-)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 5 June 2020 at 5:28 PM

(Hehe)
When she heard his voice, she said in the most explanatory tone imaginable "I am physically not capeble of getting these people out.". She proceeds to question on why he thought a something-year-old could drag out a 20-30 year old man.

Note: she is not clear on her age.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 June 2020 at 10:19 PM

Mei rounds a corner and looks into the city. She notes with annoyance that Adaya had gotten there before her and was flying above. "Ey, Sunshine&Sparkles! Can you see the battle from up there?" she yells.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 June 2020 at 10:58 PM

Adaya looks around for Mei for a moment, twisting in the air, then sees her down on the ground. "See the battle! Yup! Wanna come up? The air's fabulous up here!" She yelled down. She waved with her foot.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 June 2020 at 1:46 PM

Mei rolls her eyes and holds up her scaly forearms, "Look here, Sunshine, I don't have wings. I can't fly."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 8 June 2020 at 11:58 AM

Pyrus groaned in frustration. Teenagers could never think of good ways to solve their problems. He tapped on the communicator and sent out a message. "If you're getting this, and you are a hybrid that is not currently trying to help stop a feral hybrid or trying to evacuate civillians- what the heck are you doing cause the evacuation group needs help!" He ended the broadcast and turned back to the call with Tundra. "Welp, I physically can't go help you. The problem here is that more than 90% of the hybrids in the Cube either never got the message, or decided they could slack off on saving innocent people. What's the current status of the man who you can't get out?"
Meanwhile, Wani dodged another attack from the feral hybrid and wiped the accumulating sweat off his forehead. 'What was taking so long?"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 8 June 2020 at 12:02 PM

"Oh no no no, i already got him out, its the others. Their either non-trusting, burried (yes, i tried to dig them out), or to injured to go on."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 8 June 2020 at 12:10 PM

Pyrus blinked before slapping his right hand onto his left. "If it seems right, switch with Wani. He might be more suitable for the terrain. Besides, I kind of think the poor croc is loosing over in the battle over there."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 June 2020 at 2:13 PM

"I can help you with that!" Adaya dives down and grabs Mei's forearms, taking her molding them up as a 'here you can grab these and pick me up' sign. She beat her wings harder and lifts the other girl off the ground. "Now you can fly!"

1,478 posts

arcana • 8 June 2020 at 4:02 PM

Hello! If it's not too late, I've been thinking about joining this roleplay. I have a character in mind, but they still need finishing touches, plus, I still need to read/skim what's already happened.

Edit: Ah. Probably should've pinged you, but it's a bit too late now.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 June 2020 at 4:36 PM

Mei yelps and thrashes around, "Hey! What do you think your doing?!" She tries to hit Adaya with her tail. Her phone suddenly buzzes. There was one new message. She twists around and manages to hit the button with a claw. The broadcast started to play, "If you're getting this, and you are a hybrid that is not currently trying to help stop a feral hybrid or trying to evacuate civilians- what the heck are you doing cause the evacuation group needs help!" a voice yelled. " Mei rubs her ears. The message was pretty loud, but the speaker was right. She considers her options. Make Sunshine drop her-and walk, or suffer the humiliation-and get a good fight. She sighs, "Hey Sunshine&Sparkles, how fast can you fly there with me?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 9 June 2020 at 3:42 AM

Kenzie got bored so eventually checked her phone and gasped. She read the message and jumped up, and began running fast as she could.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 June 2020 at 3:22 PM

Adaya winces at the noise of the broadcast. Her ears were more sensitive. She didn't know why but she assumed it was part of her bird fusion. "Faster than running through endless tunnels." She replies, slightly winded from the extra weight. "I guess we'll find out!" She started flying towards the evacuation place. She tried to fly high enough that Mei's legs wouldn't drag on the rooftops, but it was harder. "Wahoo!" She says.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 10 June 2020 at 1:09 PM

@arcana you can join! the roleplay's always open. here's a small run-through of what has happened.
- A lot of the characters met up and had a pizza party
- A new hybrid made their way into the Cube
- A rouge hybrid appeared in the poorer side of town
- A dispatch was sent for anyone available to help with the capture of the rouge hybrid and to rescue the innocent people caught in the crossfire.

Seeing Kenzie run up to him, Pyrus did a small salute with his pointer finger. The rescued people at the safe zone just kind of stood around awkwardly. No major injuries so far, so he took the child sitting on his lap off and told the kid to look around and try to find its parents. He gave a dull smirk toward the hybrid. "Suprised you showed up. Anyways, if you didn't get the message, there's an attack from a rouge hybrid over to the left, and the current rescue efforts aren't doing so good. And that's where you come in. Either fight the feral or rescue the civilians, your choice."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 10 June 2020 at 1:34 PM

Kenzie nodded and looked at Luna, the newest addition to the cube, but ignored her and left to see what she could help with.

Luna walked forwards and looked to Pyrus,
“Can I help?”
She asked, hoping she wouldn’t be pushed to the side like a small child.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 10 June 2020 at 1:52 PM

Pyrus looked at Luna, thinking back to how old the little hybrid was. Something along the not teenagers yet. "Um..." he hesitated, not sure if sending someone probably 10 years younger than him into a battle zone was a good idea, "Well, the others could use all the help they could get. Just don't get hurt or Wani's gonna yell at me. The group evacuating civilians could use some help, and Im assuming that you could get through to finding the people easier than most. Besides, from prior experience, nobody would ever listen if I said no."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 10 June 2020 at 8:57 PM

Mei stares as the rooftops fly beneath her. She ignored the tiny ball of fear in her chest. She was tough. Tough people most certainly did not tremble in fear just because of heights. She could tell that Adaya was having a hard time keeping them both up afloat, as there were many times her feet almost brushed against the roofs. "If you drop me, I'm going to come back as a ghost and haunt you for the rest of my life," she says threateningly.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 11 June 2020 at 3:37 AM

Luna squealed with excitement and ran to where the majority of people were to see if anyone was injured. She tore off a piece of her t-shirt and wrapped it around the arm of a child with a wound.

Kenzie dodged a feral and kicked hard, knocking it to the ground. She looked around and gulped, this was real dangerous.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 11 June 2020 at 12:51 PM

Wani waved to Kenzie before dodging a kick aimed at his face. "So, the backup finally arrived!" he smiled, kicking the back of his opponent's legs. The feral fell to the floor, and Wani turned around just in time to dodge a punch. "I think there was some sort of big fight here or somethin', cause certain ferals are teaming up with other ferals, which means some groups of ferals are all teamed together. This ain't good." Wani jumped over a sweep from one of his opponent's legs. Wiping some sweat off of his face, he continued to talk while fighting. "You know, I normally don't start sweating until I really exert myself. How many of these guys do you think are left? I mean, Py just needs a couple for research-"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 11 June 2020 at 12:59 PM

Kenzie smiled and looked around, it was hard to tell exact numbers, but there were still a large amount of ferals. She dodged a swipe from a feral and knocked it down with hard punch when it wasn’t looking.
“I don’t know how many there are, but theres definitely a lot left. This wont be a too difficult battle for us though.”

Luna got knocked over by a feral and pretended to be unconscious, before kicking it in the face whilst it loomed over her.

1,478 posts

arcana • 11 June 2020 at 1:01 PM

Here's my character!
Name: Li
Fusion: Box Jellyfish (% Unknown/Fluctuating)

Appearance: Li is a somewhat tall, slim, pale girl. Her hands and arms are beyond pale and are instead tinted whitish-blue and slightly transparent. She usually keeps her hands in gloves, because they cause the deadliest stings. Her eyes are dark brown, but they seem to be glowing a slight blue. In fact, she seems to be somewhat translucent and fluorescent in general, although not to the point that you could see through her, or use her as light. Her most defining feature is her hair. It is whitish-blue, glossy, and almost twice as long as she is. She generally keeps it in one of three hairstyles: a braid, ponytail(or pigtails), or a bun. Her hair can also cause stings and it is generally what she uses to paralyze or attack rabids. She doesn't care what she wears, but it's usually something with a hood.

Personality: She spent most of her younger years unconscious, with people trying to stabilize her fusion. When her fusion had stabilized to the point of not being lethal to her, she was the first "successful" fusion of a box jellyfish. She then had to spend most of her time training and training to not be dangerous to herself, or others, especially when defending the Cube. Although getting stung by her isn't always deadly, it causes great pain, and the better antidotes are expensive. To cut down on accidents, it was ordained that she would essentially grow up in a confined area, where almost no one would be allowed in or out. She grew up a loner, as she was always alone. She has only recently been able to socialize and venture out in the world, as she has been deemed safe and responsible enough to do so. She understands her lack of social knowledge, but still feels like she can't learn, or perhaps she doesn't want to.

Other: Her fusion isn't stable. Sometimes, she gets extremely dehydrated and needs to immerse herself in water. She isn't always able to eat regular food. Her stings range from pain and paralysis to death, although normally only her hands can cause lethal stings. She had a rather dry education. She doesn't really understand people, or emotions all that well. Also, her hairstyle depends on what she's doing. A braid is more deadly and more controlled. A ponytail is for paralysis, wide-range, and less damage. A bun is to keep it out of the way and neat. And she's still part jellyfish, so it isn't that hard to knock her out or beat her if you can land a hit.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 11 June 2020 at 1:27 PM

@arcana accepted! currently, a lot of the characters are fighting a gang of feral hybrids in the poorer parts of the city or rescuing people from the battle zone, so you can slide in and have your character come to help the rest of them if you want : )

Wani shrugged casually as he ducked under a swipe. "Well, since we're working together, I guess we can do it- let's just beat them and take some of the less injured ones to Py for his science thing." Wani uppercut an approaching feral before looking around. "It seems that the more of use are here, the ferals take more risks and come out in larger groups- not that I blame them. We're just that amazing." Wani's communicator blinked with a new voice-message.

Pyrus snarked, "Don't get your ego up. Be careful. That goes for all of you."

Wani, hearing the message, made a noise between a wheeze and a cackle. "Py's worried about all of us!" Kicking another enemy, he nodded toward Kenzie and Luna. "I guess that means we shouldn't let him down!"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 11 June 2020 at 1:30 PM

Kenzie laughed and knocked down another feral which escaped before she could stop it.

Luna stood up, proud of herself, that feral she knocked out was like two times the size of her. She grinned and crept up on another kicking its ankle and dodging swipes.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 11 June 2020 at 2:41 PM

(Hhhh im in a tight spot so im gonna put tundra in the "throw this in later" bucket and do an azra-ex-machina)

"Hmm...i havent seen her in a while..." she thought, and wandered outside to look for her.

1,478 posts

arcana • 11 June 2020 at 4:12 PM

Li glanced at the buzzing phone with a hint of annoyance. Why had they even bothered to give it to her? It wasn't that useful. She glanced through the message and put the phone in her pocket. Undoing her braided bun, she stuffed the braid into her coat hood and slipped her gloves on. Out of habit, Li almost went to go inform one of the helpers before remembering she had free rein now. Walking out to the trouble spot, she kept her head down and avoided all the nearby people.