Fusion Apocalyptic Roleplay

in Roleplaying

good idea?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 May 2020 at 6:44 PM

Adaya dropped her smile a little. "Well it's hard to smile and talk at the same time, but even if I do it freaks some people out." She grinned and started talking again. "Here's an example."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 May 2020 at 10:17 PM

(@shadowdragon28 every player-character hybrid in the roleplay, yes-)
Wani slid into the water system of the city, giving a quick thumbs up to Pyrus. The scientist gave a thumbs-up back, and the crocodile hybrid submerged himself into the water, flicking his tail casually as he swam through the system. After all, since he was an aquatic creature, why not do his job the aquatic way? He recalled the location Pyrus sent him, and started swimming to the target site.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 22 May 2020 at 3:44 AM

Kenzie’s phone vibrates but she was too lazy to check what it was. She sat down and closed her eyes, humming to herself.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 May 2020 at 1:03 PM

(Oh, okay thanks)
Mei was feeling kind of freaked out. Thankfully, her phone buzzed. "Huh, a rogue hybrid. It's been so long since I last had a good fight." She types out yes on her phone and sends it.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 May 2020 at 7:48 PM

(Alrighty!)

Adaya looked down at her pocket, where her phone was. "Really?" She pulled it out of her pocket and read the message. "No way! Cool!" She said excitedly. "A real rogue hybrid? This is so great!" She replied "On my way!" and sent it quickly. "Let's go!"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 23 May 2020 at 11:31 AM

Swimming quicky to the scene, Wani asessed the situation. Rouge hybrid, judging by the body shape probably either Avian or Reptilian, with at least 4 civilians in the way and some collapsed buildings and debris. Not very good. Getting the innocent people out was first priority. He snuck up through a storm drain, careful not to alert the rouge hybrid, and whispered to the youngest civilian, "Here, climb on my back and I'll take you to safety." The child shook their head, flinching from the crocodile hybrid. Wani sweated. "Um- this is my official badge, I promise that I will help you." Seeing the official badge, the child climbed onto the crocodile hybrid's back and hung onto his back spikes. He started sneaking of to find a Safe Place to drop off the child. He hoped the others got there soon...

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 23 May 2020 at 2:36 PM

She ran as fast as she could to the scene, hoping she could get there in time to do something.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 May 2020 at 8:15 PM

Mei raises her eyebrow, "By let's are you assuming that we are going together?" She was pretty sure fighting with Adaya might be a hindrance.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 May 2020 at 11:32 AM

( @fanficmelon can I make another character who is quite young ( Is there an age range or can they be any age we want? ) and only just introduced to the cube? )

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 May 2020 at 4:23 PM

"Of course! What were you thinking?" Adaya asks, tilting her head a little.

Female
114 posts

blizzards • 26 May 2020 at 6:33 AM

@fanficmelon
Hey! Can I join? I might drop in later to make a character

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 26 May 2020 at 11:27 AM

@galaxyleopard @blizzards the roleplay is always open to more characters/ more roleplayers! : D

Helping people at one of the premarked Safe Zones, Pyrus noticed Wani sliding up to him, a child on his back. "What's the situation?" the scientist asked. Wani let the child slide off of his back before shrugging, "Really bad, buildings in the area have been unstabilized, the rouge hybrid is more powerful than most rouges we find around here, and there are still innocent people in the area." Pyrus put the child that Wani brought back into his lap and patted the kid on the head. Glaring at Wani, he said, "Well, then get back into the fighting zone and continue helping, idiot. As protocol goes, you focus on getting the innocent people out and then co-op to fight the rouge hybrid with anyone else who shows up. If you do anything stupid that gets yourself hurt, I will personally smack you into tomorrow." Wani slid off to go continue his rescue operations.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 May 2020 at 12:02 PM

She made it to the area and said in an urgently "whatcanIdo?!?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 May 2020 at 12:15 PM

@fanficmelon yay! If this is too young / doesn’t work just let me know!

Name- Luna King
Gender- Female
Age- 10
Fusion- Ocelot
Appearance- https://media.photobucket.com/user/cookiemonster16_08/media/anime/13.jpg.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=anime%20girl%20panther&filters%5Bprimary%5D=images&filters%5Bsecondary%5D=videos&sort=1&o=3
Personality- Cute and fun, really gullible and always does what she’s told. She loves cats and food, especially doughnuts, cookies and milkshakes, loves exploring and nature. She has many fears, such as spiders, darkness, public humiliation, and dogs, with many more for people to find out about that she doesn’t like to share. She is the most recent addition to the cube, and is still trying to make friends and learn her way around.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 26 May 2020 at 1:28 PM

@galaxyleopard added! : )
Wani pointed toward a building with a considerable chunk taken out of it that was slightly swaying under the pressure from the rouge hybrid's attacking. "There's around 3 people still left in that one, but I can't reach them since some of the pathways are wrecked. I'm leaving it up to you to get them out! You better not get hurt doing anything stupid in there or your wounds from the building would be the least of your injuries." Wani slipped off to go find some more bystanders in trouble.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 May 2020 at 1:32 PM

Luna looked around, she was still new to the cube so was unsure on what to do. She sat down and tried to take in her surroundings, she felt scared, all the other hybrids looked older than her and she felt tiny. She held onto one of her the small plaits in her hair and fiddled with it.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 May 2020 at 1:34 PM

She nodded and raced to the buiding. She searched in the dim light.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 26 May 2020 at 2:22 PM

I just thought I would put this here
The Destroyed Building's Layout
First Floor / Second Floor
* = person
[] = room
# = staircase
<> = elevator
+ = rubble
. = empty area
_________________ . . . ________________
| <> . [+] [] [] [*] # | . . . | <> [*] [] [] [+] # |
| . . . . . . . . . ++ . . . . .| . . . | . . .++ . . . . . . . . . . |
| + . . . . [] [] [] [] [] | . . . | [] [] [] [**] [] []+++
|__---__________+++ . . |___________+++++
Explanation: Ever since the Cube opened up, construction companies moved to making smaller, more compact buildings that mostly work for protection of civilians in the more poor areas of the city. However, these buildings don't have the endurance to stay intact in a Hybrid Battle.

Rubbing dust and rock shards off of his clothing, Wani ran toward the rouge hybrid in an attempt to lure it away from any civilians. 'Come on, Tundra (i think?), hurry-' the crocodile internally pleaded. Even with his boosted abilities, the rouge hybrid was still overwhelming him in sheer power.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 May 2020 at 2:30 PM

She scouted the first floor, jumping at any movement - rubble falling, people, hybrids, ect.
She opened a room to see one (1) person, cowering. She tried her best to pull him out of the area, but either he was to stubborn, or she wasn't physically strong enough. Either way, she shouted something like 'TSOKADAI' out of rage.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 26 May 2020 at 6:46 PM

(After careful and intense research, I decided to make the rouge hybrid an NPC Cassowary hybrid. If you didn't know, Cassowaries are giant birds that run fast and kill their prey [and also humans] with their dagger-like feet.)

Dodging a swipe from the rouge hybrid's sharp claws, Wani resisted the urge to scream. That could have literally cut him in half! He focused all of his energy to predicting the avian's attacks and dodging them. The rouge hybrid lifted it's leg up to kick the crocodile hybrid, but Wani countered it by stepping aside and pushing the avian over with his spikey tail. He couldn't fight seriously until he knew for sure all of the innocent people were out of the way, in case the battle caused the buildings to collapse. He settled for running. He knew the avian could outrun him easily, but he still had a couple of seconds before the rouge hybrid got up and took that time to make a new plan.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 May 2020 at 7:04 PM

She then tried to talk to the person, just to make sure it wasn't her. Turns out, it wasn't her after all! The person was being stubborn. She dragged him out of the building to see a battle.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 May 2020 at 7:13 PM

"I was thinking that we can each go our separate ways," Mei says rudely, "I don't want you to be slowing me down."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 June 2020 at 11:38 AM

Adaya thinks for a moment. "I think that might work. Ooh! What if you go that way," She pointed down one hall, "And I go that way," She pointed down another. "And we meet up at the fight? Okay! Sounds good! Let's go!" Adaya bolts down the hall.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 4 June 2020 at 4:56 PM

Mei groans, she had meant that Adaya could just stay while she went to deal with the hybrid, but this was fine. At least she wouldn't have to deal with Sunshine&Smiles on the way there. She starts down the hallway that Adaya had pointed to.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 June 2020 at 5:28 PM

(XD That describes her so well!)

Adaya almost bounces down the hallway from excitement. She'd made a new friend, was going to meet a real Feral AND so much else all in one day! So exciting! She flapped her wings slightly to move faster.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 5 June 2020 at 1:08 PM

Wani blinked the dust out of his slightly watering eyes. When was the rest of the hybrids gonna be done evacuating the civilians? Dodging the claws of the feral hybrid, he hoped that they could hurry up. Thankfully, he put up the scale layers under his skin in time, but the blows that the enemy kept dealing on him hurt a lot. Hopefully they weren't goofing off-

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 5 June 2020 at 1:13 PM

She wished that she could be out there in the epic battle, but she knew she had a job to do. "I have more people to free, so i advise you run.".

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 5 June 2020 at 1:18 PM

Wani slipped past the next attack from the feral hybrid and knocked the enemy over. After all, Pai had advised him to try not to leave too many injuries on the opponent so the scientist could attempt to use the feral's DNA to find a cure for the disease. Which was a shame, honestly. The feral could beat him up but he can't beat the feral up? That's not fair.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 5 June 2020 at 1:20 PM

Luna began walking before she noticed a crocodile hybrid in the distance, she squinted to see what was going on but it was hard to tell.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 5 June 2020 at 1:21 PM

She ran back in to search again.