Fusion Apocalyptic Roleplay

in Roleplaying

good idea?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 10 May 2020 at 8:42 PM

"Don't you insult my precious flakes!" Clarie screeches. "They're only disgusting in milk!"

Non-binary
20 posts

observerlotte • 10 May 2020 at 9:34 PM

(oh god oh god oh god oh god i leave for a few days thinking that i'll plop my character in somewhere when im less lost but then theres suddenly 5 more pages and costco. sorry for the late character introduction)

Nil, strolling aimlessly around the local Costco, stopped to stare with a raised 'eyebrow' at the group of Hybrids, arguing about... cereal? A small smile tugged at the corners of her mouth- It seemed like they were having fun. She knew she didn't look like most docile hybrids, who were more... human in appearance, but there was a part of her that didn't really want to remain human at all. Still, maybe she could ask to join-
Oh! The oncilla Hybrid's eyes widened at the realization that she had been staring. Oops. Her brain set into a mild panic, not knowing what she should do now.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 10 May 2020 at 9:47 PM

She made it to the Costco after a while of walking and walked in looking for a box. "Oh, you're still here?"

She sat down as she quickly became bored. She just decided to sing herself a random song, double using her voice as the music

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 11 May 2020 at 3:36 AM

Kenzie touched the fur on her face and led up to her ear,
“This is amazing though, like everyday I feel like I’m dreaming!”

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 11 May 2020 at 11:24 AM

Pyrus caught the Cocoa Puffs before they hit the ground and placed them into the cart- in the teddy bear's arms of course. He looked cautiously after noticing an Oncilla hybrid watching him. Oh wait, he knew all the hybrids around here, who was he kidding. As the boss in creating hybrids, how in the ever-loving heck did he forget that one's name. He blames it on the box of cereal that hit his face.
Wani continued to insist that wheat flakes are disgusting. He held up another box of Cocoa Puffs, before throwing it in the general direction of the cart. Pyrus caught it (again) and walked up to slap the crocodile hybrid in the face because they did not need this much Cocoa Puffs, thank you very much.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 11 May 2020 at 11:30 AM

She walked over to pyrus "my good sir, can i have that box?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 May 2020 at 11:42 AM

"As much as Cocoa Puffs are great, there's no reason why you'd need more than one box." Claire hugs her box of flakes. "And wheat flakes are great! It's just that you eat it with milk which makes it disgusting and soggy."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 11 May 2020 at 11:46 AM

Pyrus holds up the box of Cocoa Puffs dumbly and points to it. "This box?"
Wani sticks his tongue out. "I can cereal any way I want."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 11 May 2020 at 11:55 AM

"Yep!" She said

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 11 May 2020 at 11:57 AM

Like the good, sane human he is, he holds it out for her instead of throwing it. Besides, he is terrible at throwing. He'd probably hit some old person on the head if he tried.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 11 May 2020 at 12:01 PM

She grabbed the box "thank you!" And ran off to her friend

She finished the song as she got an idea "hehe, ill ambush her!" And flew up to a tree and waited

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 May 2020 at 12:07 PM

"Why doesn't she just go get it herself? There's like a whole bunch of the exact same cereal in this entire aisle."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 11 May 2020 at 12:10 PM

Wani shrugged. "Idk." Hearing the shameless use of saying text abbreviations out loud, Pyrus screeched.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 11 May 2020 at 12:13 PM

She made it to the place she told her friend to stay (aka. 1/2 a mile from the Costco) but she wasnt there. "Flora? Where are you?". Then, azra lept into the air and dove towards tundra. Tundra, surprised, instinctively swatted at her, scratching her face

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 May 2020 at 12:31 PM

"Lmao."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 11 May 2020 at 12:35 PM

She gasped as the bird started bleeding. It wasnt a deep cut, but it was awfully long. She ran back to the costco for cotton balls ("that should be it for birds, right?"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 11 May 2020 at 1:23 PM

Hearing Claire say another texta abbreviation out loud, Pyrus glared. Wani walked past the two of them awkwardly to put some orange juice into the cart.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 11 May 2020 at 1:33 PM

She bursted in again and urgently glanced at the aisles for cotton balls

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 May 2020 at 6:50 PM

(Oof yeah XD)

"Nice to meet you, None Of Your Business! I'm Adaya." She stuck out her hand as if to shake hers.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 May 2020 at 8:05 PM

(Ooh Mei just got owned)
Mei's eyes widened and she growled a bit, but she was honestly impressed. She had expected her neighbor to be one of those happy-go-lucky hybrids that would immediately start crying when someone didn't do what they wanted. She warily sticks out her scale covered hand and shakes Adaya's hand, applying pressure as she narrows her reptilian eyes, "Well Adaya, consider us introduced. Just don't be too annoying and we'll get along just fine."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 11 May 2020 at 9:26 PM

When she realised that there wasn't any left, she loudly cursed and ran to get the next closest thing; some cotton swabs

Non-binary
20 posts

observerlotte • 13 May 2020 at 12:17 AM

Nil giggled. "LOL," she mumbled, wanting to join in the text abbreviation fun. She was still feeling a bit lost, but casually pretended she knew what she was doing.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 May 2020 at 3:35 AM

Kenzie realised she’d lost her place in the queue so rejoined and stood twirling her hair around her finger.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 13 May 2020 at 10:32 AM

Pyrus groaned, hearing everyone using hecking text abbreviations out load. "Somehow I feel as if everyone doing this on purpose to be annoying." Wani snickered and snuck some more Cocoa Puffs in the cart. "IDK" he says. Pryus went to go slap the crocodile hybrid, but Wani stepped out of the way. Seeing Tundra run by, Pyrus blinked before asking out loud. "Where's she going?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 May 2020 at 10:38 AM

Kenzie said farewell to Ali and she ordered her food before taking it and going to find the others.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 May 2020 at 10:39 AM

She grabbed the stupid cotton swabs and ran back out

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 May 2020 at 12:50 PM

(Oh yeah XD)
"Annoying? Me? That's the craziest thing I've heard all day." Adaya said as she shook her hand. "I mean, I'll try, but I can't promise anything." She smiled at her. This hybrid seemed like one of the grumpy ones. That made her happy for some reason. She'd always managed to help the grumpy ones be... ungrumpy.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 May 2020 at 1:03 PM

She changed her running posture half way to her friend, because to her, it seemed like she was running faster

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 May 2020 at 5:04 PM

Ali nods goodbye to the leopard hybrid and finds a table to sit down at. He eagerly starts eating the tuna sandwich.

Mei eyes Adaya warily and huffs. The blue jay hybrid was still smiling. At this point the person she was talking to would have either left or started scowling. "I'll hold you to that," she says.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 May 2020 at 5:36 PM

When she got back to her friend, the bleeding had already stopped. She dropped the swabs out of surprise and banged her head against a tree. "I hate this world." She mumbled