Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 May 2020 at 4:08 PM

Here's my second character!
Name- Brady (Brade) Williams
Gender- Male
Age- 19
Fusion- Sumatran tiger
Appearance- He has orange striped fur all over his body except for half of his face and one of his arms. He has a long tiger's tail. His yellow eyes have slitted pupils like a cat's. He has tiger ears on the top of his head and fangs. He often wears black clothing. He wears gloves to hide his retractable claws.
Personality- He's an upbeat, friendly person, and though he talks a lot, he never reveals much about himself. Only the basics that people need to know. He hides his angry, sad self behind jokes and laughter.
Other- When he speaks it sounds like he's purring and growling at the same time.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 7 May 2020 at 4:12 PM

@wingedfox accepted! already added to the character list : )
@/everyone how many people are ready to start the roleplay?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 May 2020 at 4:14 PM

@fanficmelon
Meh

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 May 2020 at 5:15 PM

I'm ready 😊

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 7 May 2020 at 6:02 PM

@/everyone < Roleplay Start Line >
After looking through the records on the Hybrids' capabilities, Pyrus shut the folder closed and placed it on a shelf. 'Wow,' he mused, 'They all are a lot more capable than their original forms. Perhaps I should take them out to pizza since everything is going so well.' He spun his pencil around. And then, of course something just had to go crazy.
Wani burst into the room, screeching. "Pyro!" he wailed, "There's a fight going on at the game area! And it's getting physical!" Pyro groaned. And he thought saving the world would be fun- but it's mostly just stopping The Cube's Hybrid population from messing with each other. "Let me guess- it's those idiots again, am I right?"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 May 2020 at 6:14 PM

Tundra
She sat on the corner of her bed, humming a song that she really liked.

Azra
She stared down at The Cube. Every now and then she could hear some yelling.

-note: if my characters interact with each other, i will not sperate the views.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 7 May 2020 at 6:20 PM

Running over to see the commotion, Pyrus tapped the nearest person on the shoulder. "What happened this time? And is this a problem or just people being petty?"
Wani waved his hands dismissively, "He's not trying to be offensive or anything?.."
Pyrus deadpanned the Crocodile Hybrid. "Stop assuming I am not trying to be rude. What if I am? But anyway, what happened this time? I bet you 3 dollars it was something stupid."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 May 2020 at 6:24 PM

Tundra
She peaked out the window to watch all the trees. She knew they weren't importiant, she just liked the look of them.

Azra
She lept off her branch and soared through the sky. "Woohoo!" She shouted in a different voice. She never liked using her own voice near the facility, just in case someone heard.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 May 2020 at 6:51 PM

Brade leaned against a tree, playing a cheery tune on an old ukulele he'd found. He sang softly along to the song.

Adaya gave the sand filled bag in front of her a good, hard punch, making it swing on its chains that held it to the ceiling. Every time she had a thought that made her feel frustrated, she would punch it again.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 May 2020 at 6:54 PM

Tundra looked around, everything seemed normal. Then she spotted Azra. She waved to her and signaled her to come over.

She flew around, making sure to keep an eye out for any winged hybrids. She spotted brade and swooped down to say hello. "Hello!" She said, this time in a canaries chirp.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 7 May 2020 at 7:02 PM

After breaking up the mildly useless arguement, he looked around. Huh, none of his annoying Hybrid underlings were in sight, except Wani. Wani sneezed at the internal mention. The crocodile hybrid pointed to the smartphone in Pyrus's hand. "You could just call them, you know- I know that you're worried about them," he teased.
Pyrus flinched. "I am in no way, shape, or form sympathetic with any of their feelings." Wani just did the same deadpan that the scientist had given him a couple minutes ago. Pyrus raised his hands in defeat. Opening up the groupchat, he sent out a simple message.
Wani looked over Pyrus's shoulder. "Neat! You're paying for the pizza?" Pryus shrugged. Well, being a higher up in The Cube pathetic form of government did pay a lot. If he really wanted to, he could supply the whole squad with pizza for lunch everyday. Not like he would though.
(If anyone wants our characters to meet up rn, just have them show up for the pizza-)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 May 2020 at 7:06 PM

(Mk)
Her phone thing beeped. It said something along the lines of having pizza for lunch. She shrugged "I'll think about it." She said to the phone, as if it could hear her.

She landed on the ground besides brade "whatcha doin'?" She asked, still in the canary's voice.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 7 May 2020 at 7:30 PM

Claire-
My phone vibrates. "Oh?" Picking it up, I skim the messages before grinning. Pizza. I run to wherever Pyrus was. And most importantly, sustenance.

Non-binary
20 posts

observerlotte • 7 May 2020 at 7:35 PM

(you all have really interesting characters, i can't wait to see how they all interact with each other!! 😃 okii okii here's my character, hopefully? i swear i accidentally made a furry oc please dont judge me--)

Name- Nil
Gender- feminine-leaning agender
Age- 16
Fusion- Oncilla (little spotted cat)
Appearance- Basically looks like an anthropomorphized oncilla, but with human hands (with paw pads) instead of animal paws. Also has four eyes- two catlike eyes where her human eyes were, and blank (and blind) smaller human eyes in place of where her "eyebrows" would be. (i might draw them later)
Personality- Quiet and reserved, Nil tries their best to be polite, but often ends up sounding more casual and carefree than they would prefer. Wishes to be special.
Other- Was formerly a human, but requested to be fused, as she has a strong dislike towards herself. Struggles with adjusting to her new form, but is happier with the way she looks as a fusion.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 May 2020 at 7:38 PM

She flies away, mainly because she was a little bored. She flew to Tundra's window and waited for her to notice.

She looked to the window "Flora! There you are!". The bird shrugged "sorry i wasn't here sooner, i wanted to try something else."

-Note: Azra does speak english to tundra, but tundra thinks she is making the voice in her head, which is why she isn't concerned to keep it a secret.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 May 2020 at 7:39 PM

(ooo, we started! Anything I need to know?)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 7 May 2020 at 7:41 PM

(Pyrus has pizza)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 May 2020 at 7:45 PM

"So, what do you plan on doing today?" She asked her bird friend "nothing much. Maybe I'll pull a prank on these people, i dont know.". Tundra's face lit up "is there anything you need me to do?" She asked. "Uh, yeah...if you hear two people outside, that's probably me.". Tundra nodded and continued to talk to her friend.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 7 May 2020 at 8:08 PM

@observerlotte Accepted! I'll add your character to the roster asap!
Pyrus, in front of Pizza Hut, saw Claire running over. Wani jumped around, waving excitedly, while Pyrus just nodded casually. Grabbing the scientist's phone, Wani scrolled through the online coupons. "5 dollars off a large pizza? Heck yeah! We are going to have a great time with this~" Pyrus just took the phone back and stuck out his tongue at the crocodile hybrid. "Nope, you broke my last phone so I don't trust you with my new one. Your claws are sharp!" Wani pouted. Pyrus shoved the phone into his pocket before shrugging. "Oh, so at least someone showed up after all." Wani hopped around yelling "Hi!"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 7 May 2020 at 8:11 PM

Claire-
"Yo." I stop in front of them. "So, what kind of pizza are we getting?"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 May 2020 at 8:11 PM

"So, you ready to do your little prank?" She asked Azra "heck yes!". Tundra let the bird out and they pirched on a tree. Now all she had to do was wait. She giggled every one in a while from the excitment.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 7 May 2020 at 8:37 PM

Pyrus scratched his neck awkwardly. "I actually have no idea. You can order-"
Wani hopped around before pointing at Claire. "Yeah! You can choose! 'Cause I like almost all pizza! Except for Hawaiian pizza..."
Pyrus glared at Wani. "How could you dislike Hawaiian pizza!?"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 May 2020 at 8:41 PM

Azra began

Male: so...ava...what do you like doing these days?
Ava: Lucas, you have asked me that 23 times today. Has my answer differ on any of those?
Lucas: nnnoo...
Ava: exactly, so do you want me to repeat my 23 answers a 24th time?
Lucas: please no...
Ava: 'hm? Oh you know, breathing, living...not dying.'
Lucas: why do you do this to me?
Ava: because i want you to suffer.

Meanwhile, tundra, hearing the conversation, said "Hawaiian pizza sucks!"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 May 2020 at 9:08 PM

Brade looked up, hearing a chirping sound. He saw a bird land nearby. "Hello!" He said. The bird seemed to lose interest in him and flew away. He sighed slightly. That wasn't anything new. Birds plus tigers equaled scared little bird. He looked down at the ukulele and started playing another song.

Adaya looked at the bunching bag for a moment, then sighed. She had been doing this for a long time. She pulled off the padded gloves and put them down on a wooden bench nearby.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 May 2020 at 9:14 PM

Azra continued with the charade

Lucas: ...we need to talk.
Ava: about what?
Lucas: about seeing about joining The Cube
Ava: *cough* lucas, you know how i feel about that place.
Lucas: Ava, just stop listening to your fears and listen to reality; our rations are running low, more and more hybrids are getting dangerously close to our base, and that cut on your leg wont heal itself. We should at least ask for help.
Ava: *silence* ok. We'll go there tomorrow, and if the feeling is still there, then we never go back, ok?
Lucas: alright, i just want you to atleast see the place.
Ava: now lets get going. If we dont leave soon, we won't make it back until dark.
*footsteps*

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 7 May 2020 at 9:34 PM

Claire-
"Hawaiian's fine, except for the fact it has pineapple. And that means it sucks."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 7 May 2020 at 9:36 PM

Azra flew down "that was awesome!" Tundra said "so, are you going to continue it tomorrow?" "Probably" she admitted. "Well anyway, i think we chatted enough for now. I'll cya later!" She said, and flew off "bye!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 May 2020 at 10:19 PM

Yoshi stormed down the road. She was in a really foul mood since she had skipped a meal. Hunger equals anger.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 8 May 2020 at 12:31 AM

(aaaah gonna go to sleep but i wanna post on here first-)
Pyrus, knowing he was outnumbered, pouted. "I can not comprehend why you all seem to dislike Hawaiian pizza so much."
Wani waved his arms around, "Because pineapple and ham together on a pizza? That's nasty bro."
Py just opened the door. "Alright, you can each order a small pizza for yourself and I will get myself my Hawaiian pizza- and I'll eat it all by myself."
Wani cackled after ordering a pepperoni pizza. "Pyro, do you do this a lot? Suprised you not chonky yet."
Pyrus stood there blankly before stepping on the crocodile hybrids tail. "Shut up," the scientist threatened.