Fusion Apocalyptic Roleplay

in Roleplaying

good idea?

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 12 June 2020 at 6:03 PM

Weakened by the sunlight, the octopus barely fought back against the bird's blows. Wani stepped on one of its tentacles so it couldn't retreat and let Azra keep attacking it. "Remember not to hurt it too badly!" Wani warned, "Py wouldn't be very happy if we don't bring back any research opportunities."
Meanwhile, Pyrus sneezed.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 12 June 2020 at 6:10 PM

She eyed him with mild anger and stopped.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 12 June 2020 at 6:12 PM

The octopus breathed a sigh of relief as the agony stopped. Wani shrugged. "What? I like homemade food privileges thank you very much. If you want, you can stop by and also have some after the battle's over." The octopus made a hopeful face. Wani deadpanned at the aquatic creature before crushing all of it's hopes and dreams by saying, "No, not you."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 12 June 2020 at 6:46 PM

(Heh)

She stared into nothing as she though "should i make my "dramatic" reveal? I mean, itll put an end to this charade...". She made a "hhhggn i cant decide!" Thinking sound for birds

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 June 2020 at 9:42 PM

Adaya nods and flies down to the fray. "Wheeee!" When Mei was ten feet from the ground, she let go of her arms, then flew down to land herself. "That was fun! Let's go it again!" She says excitedly.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 June 2020 at 4:18 AM

Kenzie took down the bird with a last punch in the chest and it spiralled to the floor, unconscious.

Luna put a hand to her cheek and gasped as her hand was covered in blood. She pulled a strip of fabric off her already tattered T-shirt and held it up against her cheek.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 13 June 2020 at 10:24 AM

Wani rolled his eyes. Birdie was being indecisive or something. He looked around at the other battles. Kenzie had done formidably well against her avian opponent and had already defeated it, but Luna... ouch. That looks like it would hurt. Maybe he should go help her, but he can't leave the octopus or it might try to attack again-

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 June 2020 at 10:27 AM

( can I make another character or is it too late? )

Kenzie left the avian and ran to Wani.
“Okay, the avian is unconscious. That’s one down, have you taken care of the octopus?”
She asked.

Luna held the fabric against her face and looked around to make sure she wasn’t being targeted by another feral.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 June 2020 at 10:32 AM

ok...lets do this.she thought. She took a long, deep breath, and said in her normal voice "i appreciate the offer, my good sir, but first i have to figure out how to tell papyrus that I've been playing a month-long trick on him."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 June 2020 at 2:44 PM

(Are Mei and Adaya in the same place as the others?)
Mei starts to drop and her eyes widen with fear as she starts to thrash. "I am literally going to kill you for this Adaaayaaaa!" she screams. She spots a cat feral creeping around, and manages to twist her body to land on the feral. She lands on the cat feral, knocking him into the ground, and then injects some venom for good measure. Mei groans as she pushes herself onto her feet and stumbles around dizzily, "I'm never trusting you again."

1,478 posts

arcana • 13 June 2020 at 2:55 PM

As the feral threw rocks at her, Li could see that the feral was getting more and more tired. It was possible she had used too much force, but her fusion wasn't exactly controllable. In either case, she could really just wear the feral out. It wasn't too dangerous to dodge the rocks, but if she was careless, she could get badly hurt.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 June 2020 at 4:44 PM

"Aw come on, it wasn't that fa-OW!" Adaya shouts as a dragonfly feral yanks on her wing. She turns around and kicks him in the stomach with her clawed feet, then as he doubled over she grabs his shoulders and shoves him to the ground. While he was down the jumped onto his back and bounced up and down ."DON'T." Bounce. "TOUCH." Bounce. "MY." Bounce. "WINGS." She said to the feral.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 June 2020 at 9:21 PM

Mei snickers and her tail waves back and forth in amusement, "Maybe I should try pulling on your wings sometime."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 June 2020 at 12:38 PM

Adaya looks over at Mei and shrugs. "Sure. Your funeral!" She grinned and jumped into the fight again.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 June 2020 at 6:10 PM

@galaxyleopard tbh, its never too late to add a character ^w^

Wani looked at the bird. "Does this mean you're the same bird that stole a slice of his Costco pizza 2 weeks ago?" He turned around to quickly give Kenzie a thumbs up before turning back to see if his hunch was right.
Meanwhile, Pyrus sneezed.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 June 2020 at 6:33 PM

"No, that was darol. Im the bird thats been making car alarm sounds at 3 AM."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 June 2020 at 6:35 PM

"Oh! That's where the alarm noises were coming from... but Py wouldn't be that mad, cause he somehow sleeps through it every time. Also, Darol???"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 June 2020 at 6:39 PM

"No, not darol. I just made up a name and went along with it. Also, nah, thats not the reason im nervous to tell pyrus."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 June 2020 at 6:40 PM

"So something more important than the car alarm noises- well, I'm sure he'll understand. Whatever you've done, he probably has done something more stupid."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 June 2020 at 6:42 PM

She chuckled "you think its something I done? You must be mistaken."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 June 2020 at 9:01 PM

"Hmph, like you can even scratch me," Mei mumbles to herself before following Adaya into the fray. She hisses at a bull feral, and jumps out of the way just in time as the feral charges at her. The bull snorts and tosses his head in anger before charging again.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 15 June 2020 at 3:47 AM

@fanficmelon Yay!

Name- Brooke
Gender- Male
Age- 16
Fusion- Fox
Appearance- He has fox ears and a fox tail, which were ginger but he dyed the fur along with his hair black as he felt it suited him better. He wears the same denim jeans and black hoodie most days. He has bright green eyes and pale skin.
Personality- He prefers being alone, and becomes really nervous in large group gatherings and he struggles making friends. He loves forests and wildlife, and the sound of silence.

This okay?

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 15 June 2020 at 11:48 AM

@galaxyleopard Accepted! : )

Wani looked at Azra, mildly confused. "So it's something he did? Oh- was the bird used for a fusion a month or so ago your cousin or something?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 15 June 2020 at 11:54 AM

Brooke finally arrived at the battle after a quick stop by MacDonalds and stoped to regain his breath.

Luna sat down, a good distance from the ferals to check on her injury.

Kenzie scared off a small mammal feral and looked around to be sure she was safe.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 15 June 2020 at 11:56 AM

She groaned "look, ok? You know that one girl, azra, who was supposed to be fused with a mockingbird?"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 15 June 2020 at 11:58 AM

Wani was confused. "Azra? I met her a couple times but then she disappears. I just assumed that she decided to work outside of the cube."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 15 June 2020 at 12:03 PM

"Yeah, well papyrus jokingly said to fuse at 100%, and badabing badaboom, i am now a bird." She said annoyed. "Anyway, thats how i banned fusing at 100%"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 15 June 2020 at 12:05 PM

Wani made a noise between a choke and a wheeze. "That was the least expected thing yet the most expected thing at the exact same time-"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 June 2020 at 12:05 PM

Adaya ignores that and ducks under a tarsier feral's sharp claws. When she popped back up, she kicked him where the sun don't shine. He snarled and redoubled his efforts to kill her.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 15 June 2020 at 12:07 PM

"Yeah, i know."