♡Birthday Giveaway♡ (Prizes: Rotehar, Lovador, Fetti +)

in User Contests & Giveaways

♡Thanks for participating♡ Should I do more:

Male
30 posts

nostalgiic • 5 July 2020 at 9:22 PM

@sandara
Happy late birthday! And your dog sounded really special, I’m glad she had such a big impact on you and your family ❤️
I think the greatest thing that has ever happened to me was realizing that life is good. I’m not gonna go too in depth with it, but my life used to be a living nightmare, and realizing that it’s possible to get better, to change, and to be happy is definitely the greatest thing 😊

Female
175 posts

zantago • 5 July 2020 at 11:08 PM

@sandara
eek happy belated birthday! ;w; I hope it was a good one 😃

The greatest thing that's happened to me was meeting the friends I have today ^^ I'm always grateful for having them in my life and look forwards to (hopefully lol) our continued friendship for years to come :>

Deleted • 5 July 2020 at 11:15 PM

@sandara happy late birthday and Mine is I got to marry my best friend that I knew since we were kids. He means the world to me. we got married March 22nd 2020.

Female
2,699 posts

jlya • 6 July 2020 at 12:04 AM

@sandara
Thanks for pinging ❤️
The best thing I've ever done is giving my life to Jesus the day I was saved. 2nd best thing was probably meeting one of my best friends and after that is creating my favorite character ❤️

Pings!
@prairie
@ravensong

Female
471 posts

sandara • 7 July 2020 at 3:09 PM

Thank you guys❤️

I add all off you, sorry for the late reply, was a little busy, as one of my brothers that work as system analyst in a hospital was suspect of covid-19, fortunally it was just a bad cold, he is well and is working at home 'cause there is too much work to do on the hospital.

Anyway, hope you guys are doing great too, I will try to read all the posts.

And, I will not freeze the Lovador, I will just give the egg😊

Female
409 posts

lisa1321 • 8 July 2020 at 1:01 PM

@sandara

Happy belated birthday!! ❤️

Glad to hear your brother is doing okay!

I would love to join if possible 😊 The best thing that ever happened to me is when my brother was born back in 2007

349 posts

cho • 8 July 2020 at 2:13 PM

@sandara thank you for the wonderful opportunity 😊

I'm just grateful that I made it out alive in the situations that I have been in 😊 and getting to know so many wonderful people like @irridescence and @pegasasu.

Non-binary
1,070 posts

distorted • 8 July 2020 at 6:46 PM

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪
░ᕼ░ᗩ░ᑭ░ᑭ░Y░ ░ᗷ░I░ᖇ░T░ᕼ░ᗪ░ᗩ░Y░
♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

Female
73 posts

seoramen • 9 July 2020 at 3:08 AM

@sandara happy belated bday!!

greatest thing that's happened to me is also getting my dog! i got her in 2012, my freshman year of high school, and she continues to be a source of comfort for me whenever i'm stressed 😊

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 9 July 2020 at 12:35 PM

@sandara happy belated birthday!

I'd love to enter!

The best thing that happened in my life was adopting my cat momo! He's everything to me 😊.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 9 July 2020 at 7:55 PM

@sandara

Happy Birthday Hope you have a good and fun one

Can I join?

I would say the most greatest and precious thing that ever happened to me was when I first met these 2 cute cats that won over my heart so much. I've come to love them and make their life as fun and comfortable as possible as they were older kitties, but they always kept me on my feet and they also kept me smiling and happy, so I will never forget them ever, they will live on in my heart always.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 10 July 2020 at 10:07 AM

@sandara

Happy Birthday!

I'd like to join. So many good things have happened to me. I could write a whole book. Aside from just living and being born, I'd have to say one of the best things that happened was getting to go to a camp for my instrument.

Thank you for hosting!

64 posts

birdsong • 10 July 2020 at 12:21 PM

@sandra

Happy belated birthday!
Thanks for hosting ❤️

Can I still join?
One of the best things that occurred was joining this game! There's so many people here on Eggcave. Although I don't know a lot of people yet, but it's good to make new friends.

Female
471 posts

sandara • 10 July 2020 at 12:30 PM

All add😊

❤️Good luck❤️

Edit:
This is how I am going to draw the winners on the 1st day of next month:
https://1drv.ms/w/s!AuRjDhesh2mMd6d8l4Zduwt2-mA?e=sFjkLT

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 11 July 2020 at 4:35 AM

@sandara
Thanks for doing this! ❤️ Have a very happy birthday ^^
One of the best things that have happened in my life were finding my first close friends 10 years ago, they've made my life much better and hard times easier!

Pings:
@leafmelody
@kutiekat3

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 11 July 2020 at 5:30 PM

@sandara Hello! How are you doing? Happy birthday! ❤️

"Saudade" is one of my favorite words in Portuguese too, and it's kind of funny that our languague is one of the few that have one word for this feeling...
And wow, you have twins? I have a twin too! lol

Sorry to hear about your first dog, but it's beautiful to see that you found a meaning for her arrival and departure.

About the best thing that ever happened to me, I guess I would have to say travel to some countries like England, Germany, Uruguay and Portugal... If I could, I would spend my whole life travelling, it's something so rich and amazing!

(PS: Parabéns! Espero que esteja tudo bem considerando tudo o que está rolando aqui no Brasil 😊 )

Ping:
@senpai

Female
472 posts

christine13531 • 12 July 2020 at 3:09 PM

@Sandara Happy belated birthday~
If you don't mind, it would be my honour to join this giveaway ^^

Nothing comes to mind when I think of the greatest thing that happened in my life... I suppose I'll just say being born?

Female
216 posts

marythebeast • 12 July 2020 at 7:04 PM

@sandara
Happy belated birthday!

The greatest thing that's happened to me so far is the adoption of our dog, a lot of the responsibilities involving him have fallen on me. Not only has it helped me grow up, its given me a schedule that I stick to, making me get things done more efficiently!

Female
471 posts

sandara • 12 July 2020 at 7:23 PM

@wild_wonders
@emo_pattys
@christine13531
@marythebeast
Thankls❤️
All add, good luck😊

@emo_pattys
I love the word "saudade", my motto in life is "viver é sentir saudade" (something like, to live is to feel longing).
They are not my twins, but twins by themselves, I feel like Gina (Ginny) Weasley, the only girl in a house full of brothers, only that I have 2 less brothers XD
I don't like to travel, my "labirintite" (labyrinthitis) do not allow me to do so, I always feels motion sick 😋
(P.S. Obrigada❤️ Estamos bem aqui, o único problema é que todos os meus irmãos são trabalhadores essenciais, os gêmeos são veterinários, o mais velho enfermeiro e o mais novo trabalha no setor de TI em um hospital, então sempre estamos em alerta para sintomas).

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 13 July 2020 at 4:19 AM

@sandara
hello!! thank you for doing this, and hope you had a great birthday!! ❤️
it's hard to pick just one ah, but one of the greatest things that has happened in my life is meeting my amazing friends over 10 years ago who have made me a lot happier, and having a amazing family ((:
and thanks for the ping @wild_wonders HAHA ((;

Deleted • 13 July 2020 at 10:45 PM

@sandara 27.@lasornic I change it to @HelloBeautiful please update that thank you

Female
471 posts

sandara • 14 July 2020 at 1:07 PM

@leafmelody
I had a great birthday, I think gained 10kg because of it XD
Add, good luck😊

@hellobeautiful
Updated, thanks for informing me😊

Deleted • 14 July 2020 at 7:10 PM

@sandara you are very welcome

Non-binary
25 posts

barkitz • 16 July 2020 at 3:06 PM

@Sandra
Ello! Hope you had fun on your birthday!

nOw uH- The best thing that has ever happened to me happened around first grade, I was really shy and had trouble making friends but one day I met a girl, lets call her Elly, Elly was my second friend in elementary I dont remember how we became friends but I think we bonded over Lps (Littlest pet shop). Though after a while she introduced me to some of her friends, we would hangout a lot , I dont really hangout with them as much since some drama started-bUt uH I hang out with Elly from time to time and I sometimes go to her house (Though I cant do that anymore since cOrOnA is a thing), we usually just talk about pokemon and play video games or play with her pets-
Oof I suck at writing but I hope this was goOd? xd

3 posts

mtd1 • 16 July 2020 at 7:18 PM

@sandara

Happy birthday

I saw the rule for (no) new accounts, but hereby I solemly swear that i will take good care of my cove and if i can't i will make sure that they will go to a person that can.

As for what was the best thing that happened to me it was when i got a diagnosis (and medication) for my disease. Thanks to the hard work of my docter i could attend school (without getting sick every other week) and am now studying at university.

3 posts

km9 • 16 July 2020 at 8:15 PM

Happy belated birthday! The best day for me is when I got my cat, Frenchie!

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 17 July 2020 at 1:34 AM

@sandara happy birthday! ❤️ And thank you for this giveaway!

The greatest thing that's happened to me is the adoption of my cat, Lucy, three years ago. It's the first time my brother and I had asked our parents to adopt a pet on our own. I've been taking care of her, especially recently, and I feel I've become more responsible because of that. Lucy is a bit cold, like most cats, but I love her. ❤️

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 17 July 2020 at 2:47 PM

@sandara
I hope you had a lovely birthday! Thank you for giving away such neat critters! ❤️

The best thing that's happened to me is probably my identity! Finding myself and realizing what I am. I'm so much happier and comfortable with myself. :>

Female
208 posts

sunfire103 • 17 July 2020 at 7:15 PM

@sandara Happy Belated Birthday. Thanks for this opportunity.

Rescuing my cat Luna is one of greatest things I've done recently. She was found cold and starving under my mom's porch beginning of this year. I always had dog(s) growing up and when I got older. But 10 years ago when I met my boyfriend we quickly learned he was highly allergic to dogs - so I've been without any pets for that long. I never thought I could get attached to a cat like I have. My daughter was so excited to finally get a pet, she thought it would never happen. Luna has definitely helped us all through the isolation months.

Fathers day of this year we found a kitten (around 6 weeks old) in our car engine. Nothing like having the car Meow when starting it. So we rescued him and is now staying with us (all based on how Luna reacts). Its been a process with the 2 of them, so slowly letting him have access to different parts of the house as they both get comfortable around each other. So hopefully will be another great addition to our family.

Female
677 posts

myriadium • 17 July 2020 at 8:33 PM

@sandara
Happy (super) birthday! And thank you for this giveaway!
I think the happiest moment in my life was probably when my friends and I went to the movies to watch Detective Pikachu. It wasn't a masterpiece, but it was the first movie I watched at an actual movie theatre and while I was walking home I just felt so warm 😸 Now, looking back, it totally looks like a scene from a movie where the friend group walks towards the sunset laughing.