♡Birthday Giveaway♡ (Prizes: Rotehar, Lovador, Fetti +)

in User Contests & Giveaways

♡Thanks for participating♡ Should I do more:

Non-binary
1,070 posts

distorted • 17 July 2020 at 9:34 PM

@sandara
Happy birthday!!

The greatest thing that ever happened to me is having a brother (@lionfang)! I ❤️ him so much
@iradoesart

Female
471 posts

sandara • 20 July 2020 at 1:55 PM

Thank you guys❤️
Add😊
By the way, I have read all your posts, and it is all so cool stories 😸

@mtd1
Thank you and congrats❤️
But I cannot add you in this giveaway, that would be unfair to other people that asked and I didn't add or people that read the post and didn't post 'cause they saw the rule☹️

Female
60 posts

rael_barclay • 21 July 2020 at 5:07 AM

@sandara
Happy birthday time!!

Thank you for doing a giveaway.

Picking just one thing was really difficult for me, and I almost posted at least four times. Truth be told, even though my life has been hard in some ways, most of it has been happy and great!

The greatest thing that happened in my life would be the whole journey I've had with my husband. It started out not so great, and after 25 years has become my saving grace. He is my best friend and nearly exclusive companion. Our relationship seems to get better every year. So, this, today, is the greatest moment. 😊

Have a great day out there and thanks for getting my negative brain on a positive train of thought.

Female
574 posts

iia • 22 July 2020 at 8:57 AM

@sandara Happy Birthday!!!😃(confetti)
The best thing that ever happened to me was getting my puppy. She is currently 12 weeks old and a pain in the neck (currently going through some severe teething) but she is the sweetest thing on the face of the earth. She has those giant puppy eyes and can pull a pretty sad (but adorable) look with them. She is a black and white mutt named Josie.

@thedarkarcher

Female
53 posts

nevermore • 22 July 2020 at 1:39 PM

@sandra
Happy Birthday! I hope your big 20 was special! I too turned 20 this year! What a crazy year it is to celebrate such a milestone!

The greatest thing to ever happen to me is meeting my best friend Erin!

Female
228 posts

discordia • 23 July 2020 at 9:52 AM

@sandara
Obligatory Happy Birthday of course, wishing you a year of blessings.

The greatest thing I have perhaps experienced might of been camping at age 13 on a school trip, During the hike was many song birds and I was eating a nutrigrain bar. I placed a piece in my hand and stood still lifting it and a bird landed on my fingers to begin eating. Soon other birds joined to flock and take turns as everyone stood watching. I love birds!

Pings:
@tane
@wildmoo
@arupupu

Female
471 posts

sandara • 24 July 2020 at 3:35 PM

All add, thank you❤️
Good luck😃

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 July 2020 at 9:24 PM

@sandara
Happy (late) Birthday! Thanks for doing this! 😊

The best thing that happened to me was probably going camping with my friends and their family when I was younger. We went to the beach and cooked s'mores together. I also got to room with one of my friends in a tent. It was really fun!

Pings:
@wingedfox
@summerglow4a
@bgunny

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 July 2020 at 9:36 AM

(Thanks for the ping @shadowdragon!)
@sandara
Happy late birthday! Thanks for this givaway!

Um... The best thing that happened in my life was when my family and I went and got to go to Florida and the beaches there for a week and for free. My sister has cancer and it was a cancer family group that payed for our lodging, food and everything else. It was fun.

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 28 July 2020 at 2:19 AM

@sandara

The greatest thing that happened to me was the breakup I had from an unhealthy relationship. Learnt alot about myself and I am so much happier now. 😊

Female
471 posts

sandara • 30 July 2020 at 10:34 AM

All add, good luck😊

Transsexual
138 posts

sonny • 30 July 2020 at 12:10 PM

happy birthday @sandara !! thanks for this opportunity!! the greatest thing to happen in my life.. hmmm.. thats a good question! i think the best thing that happened to me was when i found my old cat in a shelter.
i had to give her away to a shelter when i moved into a new apartment that allowed no cats. it was devastating- i had had her since i was probably 6 or 7 years old. i didnt think id ever see her again but.. i went to a totally different shelter one day, looking for a new cat because we moved into a new place that allowed them. the caretaker at the shelter showed me a cat she said had been there for a long time, because she didnt like the other cats, wasnt sociable, and wasnt super people-friendly. i recognized her immediately because she's a tortoiseshell with her face split down the middle, and she has a ring of fur missing around her neck where her collar was too tight for a time when i was younger. i instantly started crying, knowing it was my cat and that i had found her again. the caretaker was so happy i chose to take her, she waived the adoption fee for me. it was so serendipitous and amazing, i was shocked. now, shes sitting right next to me and shes around 12 years old. her name is shadow ❤️

Female
471 posts

sandara • 1 August 2020 at 1:12 AM

Add, good luck😊

The entries are closed, will not choose the winners now (I am on cellphone), so at most until 14:00 ECT I will do the raffle

I will go to sleep soon 'cause it is 2:12AM here😋

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 1 August 2020 at 1:30 PM

@sandara
Super excited! ❤️ (Posting so when you announce the winners you can ping people again and not have to edit your post lol)

Female
471 posts

sandara • 1 August 2020 at 7:41 PM

Sorry for the delay guys, my Internet just was not in the mood today, so the entire whole day I couldn't connect to it T-T

୨୧Congratulations to the winners୨୧
19.@laylamocha - Fetti
50.@iia - Lovador
30.@cho - 500cc
29.@lisa1321 - Sunset Sands (cc travel)
6.@skymoare - Golden Dragon (cc travel)
15.@magenta - Rotehar

You guys will have 2 days to reply, so I can transfer it to you guys and @laylamocha you can choose either a female or a male Fetti😊

P.S. Link of the drawing:
https://1drv.ms/w/s!AuRjDhesh2mMd6d8l4Zduwt2-mA?e=sFjkLT

@/izziebee1017
Thanks❤️

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 1 August 2020 at 8:25 PM

Congrats guys! ❤️ Lovely prizes

Deleted • 1 August 2020 at 8:39 PM

@sandara Female please!

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 1 August 2020 at 8:51 PM

@sandara OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG ❤️ AAHHHHHH

edit: after calming down i have more things to say than freaking out xD thanks so much for your generousity @sandara ❤️ and this has really made my whole week ahhh i think ill start another bday giveaway since mine is coming soon as well xD thanks so much once again 😊

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 1 August 2020 at 8:58 PM

Congrats all!

349 posts

cho • 1 August 2020 at 9:05 PM

@sandara WOW thank you so much! I'm so happy & it made my day~ this is my very first time winning in a giveaway! 😃 Congrats to everyone who won 😊

Female
409 posts

lisa1321 • 1 August 2020 at 9:33 PM

@sandara

thank you so much!! Im actually surprised I won something haha 😋 Congrats to all the winners! and thank you for doing this!! 😊

Female
471 posts

sandara • 1 August 2020 at 9:38 PM

@laylamocha
Ok, sent😊

@magenta
Sent😊
I am glad you liked your prize, and Happy Early Birthday❤️

@cho
Sent😊
There is always a first time, congrats❤️

@lisa1321
Sent😊

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 1 August 2020 at 10:27 PM

@sandara accepted thank you! i sent you a little something in return as gratitude ❤️

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 1 August 2020 at 11:39 PM

Congrats guys! 😃

Female
471 posts

sandara • 2 August 2020 at 11:02 AM

@magenta
Thanks❤️

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 August 2020 at 11:07 AM

@sandara

ooo, can't believe I actually won something XD, congrats to all! Thanks for hosting

Female
471 posts

sandara • 2 August 2020 at 11:11 AM

@skymoare
Sent😊

Female
574 posts

iia • 3 August 2020 at 5:50 PM

@sandara
Thank you so much!!!

Female
471 posts

sandara • 3 August 2020 at 9:33 PM

1. @subie
2.@yogurt
3.@arcana
4.@lexicon
5.@pouncessoftly
7.@lokisonoflaufey
8.@blizzards
9.@galaxyleopard
10.@wixie12345
11.@mirror
12.@totallynotjoey
13.@qtpie7
14.@izziebee1017
16.@sparklefox
17.@surgeon
18.@kdxu
20.@eschla
21.@shadowfaxe
22.@fanficmelon
23.@citrusnocturne
24.@pegasasu
25.@nostalgiic
26.@zantago
27.@hellobeautiful
28.@jlya
31.@distorted
32.@seoramen
33.@leopardclaws
34.@jirachiwishmaker
35.@bgunny
36.@birdsong
37.@wild_wonders
38.@emo_pattys
39.@christine13531
40.@marythebeast
41.@leafmelody
42.@barkitz
43.@km9
44.@loumina28
45.@cleokitty
46.@sunfire103
47.@myriadium
48.@distorted
49.@rael_barclay
51.@nevermore
52.@discordia
53.@shadowdragon28
54.@wingedfox
55.@ahgirltc
56.@sonny

Now that the winners claimed their prizes you can choose yours😊
You can choose between two options:
➸ 2 random items from any shop you want (you can tell if there is a specific item you want, but I will probably not have it)
➸ 1 creature of the list bellow:
Blykur (3 M – all egg)
Cihikob (2 M, 1 F – all egg)
Cobranch (1 M – egg)
Coreoli (2 F – all egg)
Daisypus (2 M, 1 F – all egg)
Eirephant (2 M – all egg)
Globear (1 M, 1 F – all egg)
Icestrom (4 M, 2 F – all egg)
Jubaleen (4 M, 6 F – all egg)
Onnekas (1 M, 1 F – all egg)
Renbogi (2 M – child, 1 M – teen)
Scarffel (1 M, 1 F – all egg)
Swanice (1 M, 1 F – all egg)
Wregeon (2 M, 2 F – all egg)
This month cave creatures (gender and species not guaranteed) - 2 more available

P.S. If you don’t want any of these I can get you a season cave creature (one or two, depending on the creature), or if you want commons I can get some too (if starred you get only one and normals are indefinite).
P.S.² I will try to update the creatures everytime I can, so just post here to know if it is still available, and I may not have enough creatures if everyone choose the creature option, so first come, first served.

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 3 August 2020 at 9:35 PM

@sandara can I get a globear?? 😊 male