968 posts

murmurw • 6 November 2020 at 8:37 AM

@thedarkarcher Added!❤️

Female
2,695 posts

jlya • 6 November 2020 at 1:20 PM

@murmurw
Thanks for doing a giveaway! ❤️
A few of my friends have been struggling with various and such. I've been trying to encourage and be there for them through this crazy 2020 year 😋
Also, I'm amazed by my extended family in Iowa. They bought a legitimate tank, run multiple family-owned businesses, built an underground tunnel system from building to building and continue to complete huge projects many wouldn't attempt. They inspire me all the time, proving a person can accomplish their dreams if they only set their mind to it. I've been working on a novel for five years, and a costume for months, and because of my family I'm inspired and driven to finish both 😃

@stevepat2002
@distorted
@iia
Any of you interested?

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 6 November 2020 at 1:23 PM

@jilya That sounds amazing!❤️

Added!

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 6 November 2020 at 3:56 PM

@murmurw
Thank you for doing this giveaway!

Just a few months ago I was able to help guest relations at my job communicate with a deaf customer. This is because I started taking American Sign Language classes. While I do need a language to get my degree, sign language won't really help me in the long run. I took sign language because I feel like it's my duty to try to become more accessible to the community. I always put it like this: someone who speaks another language who finds a language barrier can just learn the language. But deaf people can't just learn how to hear. And they are limited in their communication with others unless we take it upon ourselves to learn what is easier for them.

Ping:
@kdxu

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 6 November 2020 at 4:06 PM

@izziedragon Added!❤️

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 6 November 2020 at 10:37 PM

@murmurw i'd love to join!
good books inspire me to write. i want to inspire emotion in others with just my words 😊
@rashka 😊

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 6 November 2020 at 10:49 PM

@murmurw

wow thanks for your giveaway! 😃

can i join??

hum... i have friends that when they get sick they get sick for real, in those times i go help them with their cleaning and everything they need, once one of those friend got hit by a car and had a small failure to her hips and even farting was painful, not funny but we couldn't help but laugh when she was farting, like suddenly she says OUCH!!! we were first what hurt you? and she answer i just farting mid laughing and mid crying!! lol

i'm always here for my friends and will always be, i know they'll do the same for me

@eschla yes you are part of those friends , i'll always be here for you even if we are really far away from each others

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 6 November 2020 at 11:19 PM

@izziebee1017
@rashka

Added!❤️

Female
114 posts

blizzards • 7 November 2020 at 3:15 AM

@murmurw
I'd love to join ❤️ i was inspired by my older sis when i was 6 years old. She started dancing and i loved it! So i started too.
Pings: @stevepat2002 @yogurt @surgeon

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 7 November 2020 at 9:54 AM

@blizzards Added!❤️

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 7 November 2020 at 4:09 PM

@murmurw Hello! May I joing?

About the example, my mom is a teacher and because of the quarantine she has to teach online. I'm helping her to prepare the activities for her students and deal with these new technologies. It feels good to be able to help 😊

Pings:
@senpai
@sandara
@raitonchidori

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 7 November 2020 at 4:11 PM

@emo_pattys That’s great!❤️

Added!❤️

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 November 2020 at 4:53 PM

@murmurw

Can I join?

Something inspirational was when I went to this air force base thing. And they let us ride in one of the jets. That's basically where I got my dream of flying XD

Female
471 posts

sandara • 7 November 2020 at 5:06 PM

@/emo_pattys
Thanks for the ping, but I will pass this time, 'cause I have most of the creatures that are being given😊

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 7 November 2020 at 5:21 PM

@skymoare Added!❤️

162 posts

surgeon • 9 November 2020 at 12:51 PM

@murmurw
I'd love to join!
I was inspired by my parents to apply to college 4 years ago (;

Some pings:
@pwuffy
@whitefall

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 9 November 2020 at 12:52 PM

@surgeon Added!

Non-binary
1,070 posts

distorted • 11 November 2020 at 12:54 AM

@murmurw Ah, well... im adding something I'm grateful for.

(wait! It's 12 am here! I'll have to finish tomorrow so this is a placeholder)

1 post

murmuring • 24 November 2020 at 9:33 AM

Entries Now Closed!!

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 30 November 2020 at 12:47 PM

Thank you guys so much for participating! I already used the number generator to pick the winners and they are....

Congrats @lothar! You got first❤️ Trade #969519 Please offer a junk item

Congrats @surgeon! You got second❤️ Trade #969520 Please offer a junk item

Congrats @jlya! You got third❤️ Trade #969521 Please offer a junk item

Thank you everyone else for participating!

Female
730 posts

lothar • 30 November 2020 at 8:16 PM

@murmurw
Offered!Thank you for hosting this giveaway!♡

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 30 November 2020 at 8:23 PM

@lothar Thank you for participating❤️

Female
2,695 posts

jlya • 2 December 2020 at 9:48 PM

@murmurw
I'm sorry, I didn't get the ping for some reason! Thank you so much and congrats to everyone else ❤️