Raptorret (yet ANOTHER creature suggestion-)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 4 February 2021 at 11:18 PM

Hi guys so i got YET ANOTHER idea for a creature,its called the Raptorret (raptor+ferret) and its basically a snake-ferret hybrid ā€¢vā€¢ heres a pic of it and tell me whaddaya think!
https://ibb.co/Vp9hPk8
Pings (sorry guys):
@nightslayer300
@izziebee1017
@preciousgems
@jaywesome
@staceyswag

About Raptorret Eggs
This egg is an odd one. It feels both fuzzy and scaly at the same time. There is also a long tail-like thing wrapped around it.

About the Raptorret Creature (description by @powgal15)
Raptorrets may be cute, but they can be quite fierce! This hybrid is soft and hard at the same time! How is that possible?! SAR Center is looking in on it. They think it's probably something with its unique genetic code, but they don't know what quite yet. They are very difficult to keep as pets, as when they become fond of someone they will coil around their neck!
As the SAR Center does their research on Raptorrets, they have found that Raptorrets don't have venom, contrary to popular belief. They also found that the stiff fur on the end of a Raptorret's tail functions just like a cat's whiskers!

#creaturesuggestion
#FURRYSNEKBOI

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 4 February 2021 at 11:40 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Cute! Love the colors!

Pings:
@murmurw
@dreamii
@distorted

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 5 February 2021 at 12:43 AM

@athanasia thx ^^
Pingsss:
@existence
@grizzlyghost
@xsandstormx
SPREAD THE SNEK LOVE

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 5 February 2021 at 10:11 PM

@shirothekittehlover i like it! šŸ˜Š you're so creative, keep the suggestions coming!!

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 5 February 2021 at 10:22 PM

@izziebee1017 Thanks dude! ^^ Your compliments made me smile all day,thank you šŸ˜ƒ
Btw wanna help with the descriptions? (: 33)

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 5 February 2021 at 10:25 PM

@shirothekittehlover sure! what're you thinking for each

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 5 February 2021 at 10:54 PM

@izziebee1017 I got some ideas but idk avout the rest:
Pegatto
Legend says that the Pegatto can communicate through telepathy. However,only pure-hearted ones can hear it. It is alsi very loyal to whoever it feels very close to.
Gryvazah
Gryvazahs are usually the symbol for diversity and unification due to the harmony of its colors. One color on its wings will shine brighter if it experienced a certain emotion the most.
Siranis
Seeing a group of Siranises leaping out of the sea is a breathtaking experience. Legend says that if you prove your worth to a Siranis,it will guide you to an old abandoned castle full of treasures. The fully mature ones radiates a calm and tranquil aura which makes them great leaders.
Raptorret
[This part idk what to put here-]

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 8 February 2021 at 9:50 AM

Ah, I get it. Since it is a snake + ferret, it looks a bit like a raptor, hence its name. Genius! Plus the idea of a furry and scaled snake ferret is so fun. They're both long and noodle like, so the bodies will mesh well together. I can see myself hoarding this one as well, if it came in different snake molds, or ferret pelt patterns.

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 9 February 2021 at 1:06 AM

@poserpanda Well,the patterns shown here is the default one,but theres also color variations of Raptorrets šŸ˜Š

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 9 February 2021 at 11:10 AM

Sounds delightful!

Female
306 posts

powgal15 • 9 February 2021 at 2:35 PM

@shirothekittehlover So cute! The description would probably be "Raptorrets may be cute, but they can be quite fierce! This hybrid is soft and hard at the same time! How is that possible?! SAR Center is looking in on it. They think it's probably something with its unique genetic code, but they don't know what quite yet. They are very difficult to keep as pets, as when they become fond of someone they will coil around their neck!"

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 9 February 2021 at 5:32 PM

@powgal15 Whoa thats awesome! Thanks for the idea ^^

Female
306 posts

powgal15 • 10 February 2021 at 12:25 PM

@shirothekittehlover yw! Just happy to help!

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 14 February 2021 at 10:11 AM

@izziebee1017 @athanasia @poserpanda @powgal15 Should tgis furry snek boi be a common critter or endangered? ;33

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 14 February 2021 at 10:39 AM

Common, only because I actually want a chance at getting it.

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 14 February 2021 at 11:19 AM

endangered

Female
306 posts

powgal15 • 14 February 2021 at 2:54 PM

Hey! We don't wanna endanger the guy, so even if it's common, everyone will love it!

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 27 February 2021 at 2:05 PM

@athanasia @izziebee1017 @poserpanda @powgal15 Whats you guys' fave aspect of this lil furry snek? =333

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 27 February 2021 at 2:28 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Definitely the fluffy looking ears and tail!

Deleted • 27 May 2021 at 2:01 PM

@shirothekittehlover I think that given its hybrid nature, Raptorret would be right at home in the SARC with other hybrids like Ibridi, Meepus, and Calla for the low, low price of 1,100,000 EC!

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 18 June 2021 at 7:23 PM

@lilacfox Totally perfect for empty pockets like me šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

Deleted • 18 June 2021 at 8:56 PM

@shirothekittehlover I chose 1.1 mil šŸŖ™ bc you've made 11 adorable creature sugs, in case you were curious

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 August 2022 at 10:15 AM

Reviving this for 2022 lol
@ian

Female
2,806 posts

heatherm19 • 1 August 2022 at 11:37 AM

This is way too adorable and I definitely need one (or two, or ten...). What an interesting combination for a hybrid, love it!

150 posts

greengrassoftunnel • 2 August 2022 at 3:10 PM

Love the first stage šŸ˜ƒ

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 13 March 2023 at 6:04 PM

(Might revive this for 2023 šŸ‘€)

@heatherm19
Why, thank you :>
@greengrassoftunnel
Thanks! ^^

Pings:
@Ian
@daisycat
@twinkle
@moonflower
@dibabeebees
@chaotictreat
@sapphire12

Female
1,757 posts

chaotictreat • 13 March 2023 at 8:27 PM

Omg fluffy snake ferret cat predator thing
I love it.
Especially the last stage ā¤ļø-ā¤ļø

Female
890 posts

murfijs • 14 March 2023 at 2:07 AM

@shirothekittehlover cute ā¤ļø

Female
1,283 posts

daisycat • 14 March 2023 at 12:46 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Ohh that's adorable! What a silly creature, I'd love a Raptorret! The colors and designs are so fun. I like this hybrid of animals, definitely a fresh idea. The part about the tail fur being similar to cat whiskers is really cool!! That fur is very beneficial in helping them sense their surroundings. c:

I added a few corrections to the second paragraph of the description. šŸ˜Š
"As the SAR Center does their research on Raptorrets, they have found that Raptorrets don't have venom, contrary to popular belief. They also found that the stiff fur on the end of a Raptorret's tail functions just like a cat's whiskers!"

Thank you for the ping! šŸ˜ø

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 14 March 2023 at 12:49 PM

That's interesting idea for creature!