Who's collecting what cave commons

in General

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 9 March 2021 at 12:05 PM

Hi guys,

I've seen some people around who are collecting cave commons like Tasmas and Mackatrons. I thought if there's a list of people then it would make it easier for people to gift each other 😊

If it takes off, I'll update this post with who's collecting what so add what you're collecting below 😊

Oh and please mention if it's feed friendly [FF] so you can grow your creatures if you want and people can make extra EC

If collectors are willing to accept polite requests from future new players to adopt one that they've missed then please indicate and I'll put [PRA] for polite requests accepted next to the name.

CAVE COLLECTORS LIST:
@petrichor - Listricks [FF - 200+] send to @/jlya
@nuggy - Honk, Frice, Mackatron, Pangolin, Ringtail, Tasmas (fave), Wynerl, Yazan [FF - 100+] send to @/izziedragon
@cascading_moonbeam - Icenyros [FF] send to @/distorted
@punks - Shrews, Icenyros and Tasmas [FF]
@furretofficial - Cosmomons
@luminettes - Luminettes [FF] send to @happy_cant2

To reiterate, this is not meant to be a trading list but a gifting list 😊

Pings - if you're not collecting please ping others so the message gets out:
@izziedragon
@lilacblack
@murmurw
@asi

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 9 March 2021 at 12:39 PM

Not collecting, I'd like to but, I need the space.

Hope you guys don't mind.
@icedragon3000
@magenta
@galaxyleopard
@Jello
@sinthr
@wildnfree
@marythebeast
@wildirishrubyrose
@irishprincess
@jlya
@izziebee1017

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 9 March 2021 at 1:49 PM

@sapphire12
I'm collecting Listricks, I'd absolutely love any sent my way! ❤️ If someone happens to find one in the cave or would like to rid their cove of a few, please send them to @petrichor 😊

@lilacblack
Thanks for pinging!

@veritaspunk
@galaxyleopard
@beta
@novrain62

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 9 March 2021 at 1:51 PM

@jlya added ❤️

just gave @petrichor a peek - that is one impressive collection that will hopefully grow!

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 9 March 2021 at 4:33 PM

@sapphire12
On my side @nuggy this is what my profile says:

Here are the commons I will gladly take from you:

- Honk
- Frice
- Mackatron
- Pangolin
- Ringtail
- Tasmas (absolute favorite cave baby)
- Wynerl
- Yazan

Sooooo I passively collect these from people who don't want them but sometimes I actively look for tasmas 😊 Feed friendly for sure.

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 9 March 2021 at 4:47 PM

@izziedragon added 😊

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 9 March 2021 at 5:31 PM

@sapphire12
Thank you to both! ❤️ I hope to see it expand 😃

@izziedragon
Sending over a few Tasmas to @nuggy 😊

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 13 March 2021 at 5:32 PM

@sapphire12 Just a small request, would you consider dividing the list by those who collect these creatures and refuse to give them up, and those who are willing to part with one here or there to help people who have had the toughest luck getting one they want?

(When I make my side account I plan on giving away commons to any new players who ask nicely. Having a couple extras of my favs on hand just in case. It's so fun making someone's day.)

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 13 March 2021 at 5:36 PM

@snowywinter That's a great idea yeah! I'll add that on now in the original post to ask people to differentiate 😊

@lilacblack is planning something similar with getting newbies in the future some cave babies or monthlies that they've missed - a sort of adoption center if you will. I totally agree with you about making someone's day 😊 maybe it can be a joint effort ^^

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 13 March 2021 at 5:44 PM

@sapphire12 OMG! I'd love to contribute to @lilacblack's project. (I was thinking of starting something myself once I got my own cove organized, but its been so hectic around here.)

I've actually been hording Klees and Vellos for the very purpose of selling them at current release value (Instead of the inflated Retired rate) and some give-a-ways to people who either missed them, join later on, and as rewards for remarkable contributions to the community. (I've only gotten one spare Dragfer so far.... I thought for sure I wasn't even going to get as many as I had been hoping for.)

Female
306 posts

powgal15 • 13 March 2021 at 6:11 PM

@sapphire12 I'm gonna have a side account where I keep Alkubs! I'll buy them at 500 EC a piece.

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 13 March 2021 at 6:22 PM

@snowywinter That sounds like a great initiative 😊 I'm excited to see it happen and maybe I'll donate a monthly or two in the future when I have an excess

@powgal15 Great! Just post here when you've started your side account and I'll add it to the list. Make sure to say if it's feed friendly etc 😊 As I meant for this to be a gifting thread, maybe you could mention that you're buying them for 500 per on the profile of the side account instead?

Female
306 posts

powgal15 • 13 March 2021 at 6:23 PM

@sapphire12 Ok!

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 13 March 2021 at 10:02 PM

@powgal15
Sent an Alkub over from my side!

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 15 March 2021 at 12:28 PM

@distorted - would you want to be added to the list?

Non-binary
1,034 posts

distorted • 15 March 2021 at 12:29 PM

@sapphire12 Mhm! @cascading_moonbeam needs Icenyros. Thanks! And its FF!

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 16 March 2021 at 12:48 PM

@snowywinter I'd be glad to work together. Right know I'm trying to immortalize so I can transfer the babies to my side 😊 Sometimes I don't get enough monthlies so it would be nice to have donors 😃

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 17 March 2021 at 1:34 AM

@lilacblack Sounds like it could be a great partnership. 😃 I get them, I transfer them, not have to deal with storage, AND they go to good homes. It sounds like a win all around. 😊
We can work out the details later.

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 31 March 2021 at 4:29 AM

@punks maybe something you'd be interested in for your Icenyros, Tasmas and Shrews 😊

Agender
35 posts

punks • 31 March 2021 at 4:43 AM

@sapphire12 ooh yes thank you!!! I'm ff as well!!!! not pra yet since I don't have a lot.. ):

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 3 April 2021 at 1:05 PM

Hi. I'm not quite common-collecting, but I opened a shop for commons... (Here. Going by Budgie's.)
I can donate some if any of you'd like? I don't have much cove space left and I have a lot of commons.

@petrichor - Listricks, I have a lot.
@nuggy - Honk, Frice, Mackatron, Pangolin, Ringtail, Tasmas (fave), Wynerl, Yazan, I have a lot of them, most of them.
@punks - Shrews, Icenyros and Tasmas, I can give Shrews and Tasmas.

@izziedragon @jlya
(The mains :> The ones I know are mains :>)

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 3 April 2021 at 1:11 PM

@moonlight24 hi there 😊

They won't see your message unless you ping them, to do that you would need to do the @ sign followed by their username.

Some of them are buying and some of them are just accepting unwantes creatures I think, it would be best to match up what you have versus what they want and message them on their wall / directly 😊

Good luck!

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 3 April 2021 at 1:12 PM

@sapphire12
I didn't want to be rude or disturbing xD so I put a /.

If anyone wants some ask. I'm running out of space and everybody's dying-

Female
42 posts

sharpie • 24 April 2021 at 2:55 AM

@sapphire12

Hiya, I'm collecting Cosmomons if you'd like to add me to the list! Please direct all transfers to @FurretOfficial though c: Ty!

122 posts

happycant2 • 25 May 2021 at 2:21 PM

@sapphire12

Hello^^ I have a small collection of luminettes I am hoping to grow ! It's on @Luminettes >.<
Definitely feed friendly ❤️ And please send any to @happycant2 Thanks !

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 27 May 2021 at 5:50 AM

@sharpie @happycant2 added both sorry for the lateness 😊

Trans Male
99 posts

toebeans • 2 June 2021 at 11:04 PM

@sapphire12

Not sure if you know, but @sharpie is collecting Cosmomons

41 posts

mocang • 3 July 2021 at 9:07 AM

@sapphire12
Hello! I'm collecting Smokemuths!

@furretofficial Transfer 10 Cosmomons
@luminettes Transfer 1 Luminette

Female
183 posts

singasong99 • 19 July 2021 at 7:08 AM

@sapphire12 Hi! I hoard/collect Cosmomons and Icenyros! Please send them to @nightingale99 😸

Gender Fluid
152 posts

platypup • 4 October 2021 at 4:16 PM

@sapphire12 Hello!! Can you put me on the list for collecting Spidets and Teckarks over on my side @nitra

@petrichor Hiya, just wanted to give you the heads up that I'm sending some Listricks over to your side @jlya