Megamisama90 -Contest August 2022- [CLOSED]

in User Contests & Giveaways

Do you like contests? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
326 posts

megamisama90 • 9 August 2022 at 2:02 PM

Hi all!

I want to do a different kind of giveaway-contest-thingy. This is a contest. This contest will end Saturday 27th of August 2022. That is the last day to participate. Main accounts only.

The prizes can be found in my UFT side in a tab called: prizes.
But for the sake of it, if you don't have energy to go there, here's a list what can be found in there: Artemiane, Basidio, Cupig, Felicete, Freezent, Horsca, Innu, Jordev, Kirin, Lepragon, Mull, Pekkin, Reidea, Saurogapi, Shawloot, Suiina, Trigren and Xovo.

I'll raffle between participants and the first six (6) that get picked will win and the first person that was picked is the one that can pick first and so on. Edit: if you win you can pick one (1) creature from the prize tab.

What you need to do to participate:
1.) Tell me which creature in EggCave you dislike the most and why? (I'm so curious).
2.) Feed my profile creature. (I've always wanted to say that xD ) Edit: Kioto the Encalop on my main account aka here and only one time. You don't need to feed everyday (unless you really want to) but one time is the requirement!

Everyone have their own opinions and they're allowed to have them so be nice to each other and have fun!

Demifluid
1,459 posts

wonder404exe • 9 August 2022 at 2:27 PM

@megamisama90
Hold on- *shuffle shuffle* cant find it- ill Edit this ._.
don't judge me-

No offence to the Designers and Artists ❤️ ()stages not counting the egg()
SLYAL - first stage is cute but the- that reminded me of Randall Boggs ._.
Flegga
Ribbert - i would keep the last stage but the other ones-
Crishorse
Reep
Othgog - yeah- no
RANFIL
Most monkeys-
Muckle - the second stage oh-
Piraneer

The ok ones
Canic
Macbot
Doovoo
Brios
Bushay
Poibleu
Goryl

THERE IS MORE HOLD ON- ill keep adding if i see any more-

Fed lol I must get that Xovo

Female
326 posts

megamisama90 • 9 August 2022 at 2:29 PM

@wonder404exe haha 😃

Edit: I thought you had one but the list is so long xD hahah

Two-Spirit
76 posts

stargaze • 9 August 2022 at 3:40 PM

@megamisama90
not joining, but still fed your encalop ❤️
my least favorite creature is the ranfil. ive always wanted to say that in public xD (no offence to the artists)
pings: @gemini_1261 @allydogfog @murmurw (want another xovo?) @distorted @nightslayer300
tell me if you dont like getting pinged!

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 9 August 2022 at 3:46 PM

Though, there are a lot that I don't really like, I'd say my least favorite creature on here is definitely the Plore. Just the angle and the color scheme and the design... ew. Why? Just why.

Anyways, I fed your Encalop! It's really cute.

Female
2,040 posts

cranberrycat1 • 9 August 2022 at 4:01 PM

Cranmon it always creeps me out actually all if the holloween creatures creep me out but now that I think about it I think I dislike the poison (might not have spelled that right) the most

Fed Encalop

Also one question @megamisama90 do we have to feed everyday I am guessing we have to but just want to make sure

Female
2,800 posts

heatherm19 • 9 August 2022 at 4:51 PM

@megamisama90 Fed profile creature!
My least favorite Eggcave creature.... Any of the spider-type creatures, really. I think the Arackgna is probably the worst, although I don't mean the art at all, I just get totally squicked by spiders. And to a lesser extent the bug-type creatures, the more cartoony/unrealistic ones are okay but stuff like Cetopia? *shudders*
Oh, and for whatever reason the Maser kinda creeps me out, just something about that mask.

I'm also not too fond of the more scary/disturbing Halloween creatures, or the humanoid creatures, although some of those have really good art.

1,127 posts

hikanu • 9 August 2022 at 5:45 PM

Fed profile creature! 😊

I think... My least favorite Eggcave creature that I have come across so far is Melodie. I've been going through the archive looking for bunnies that I might or might not want down the line ... And then there's that. xD

Yeah, I don't like dolls. I find them very creepy (and the face is really not helping). Mimic is slightly better.

I can deal with most things really, even if I may not want them doesn't mean I necessarily dislike them, I just don't like them enough to want them, if that makes sense. ^^'

Female
3,756 posts

sparklefox • 9 August 2022 at 6:23 PM

@megamisama90 - Fed your profile creature.

There aren't many creatures that I end up outright disliking. However, I'm not the biggest fan of the Dytoroko - the art isn't exactly the best, in my opinion. Don't really like the Knurrock either, though I've never been a fan of "head with limbs" designs anyway.

(I've read through the lists above this post and I'm finding a lot of creatures that I really like, lol.)

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 9 August 2022 at 7:01 PM

@megamisama90 Thank you for doing this!

1. Probably the Basque, I’m just not the biggest fan of the last stage (scares me).

2. Fed 😊

Female
14 posts

gemini_1261 • 9 August 2022 at 7:05 PM

@megamisama90 - fed your profile creature!!

I don’t think I dislike any creatures on Eggcave, they’re all very cute even though some can be creepy at most. But, in this case, I’m just going to say I don’t really like the new creatures released for August 2022. The art style isn’t my favorite, I guess. I might’ve just never been a fan of those designs, anyway.
(Though I still like them, they’re still kinda cute)

QUESTION - Can you only pick one creature? Or can you pick like, multiple if you get chosen??
Cause like, half of my wishlist is in your side-

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 9 August 2022 at 10:09 PM

@megamisama90

I usually don't like talking publicly about which creatures on here I don't like because I know an artist put hard work and effort into it. (and prefer putting positive energies into the world.) In general though my real life despising of monkeys/primates carries over here. (I even once seen a star Spidet in the Cave, but couldn't bring myself to catch it even to Auction it off.)

Doppelganger and the new clown one freak me out too. (The description for it made me laugh though. At least the EC Team was honest. LOL)

Fed : ) (I think you meant the creature on your main, and not the side.)

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 9 August 2022 at 10:20 PM

@megamisama90 Hi, I fed your Encalop

There are a few that are just not my personal preference, such as the later stages of the Slysal. Overall, I probably dislike the Zamaja most (just personal opinion).

Thank you for doing this!

Female
163 posts

allydogfog • 10 August 2022 at 12:23 AM

@megamisama90 fed your enclosp

my least fav creatures... probably the soith and galisscope xD ngl this makes me feel rlly bad cause the artist had an emergency and all that
no hate to the artists tho, I just personally dislike the cave monthlies but I like the csp ones for aug ^^
why: they just bug me for some reason, maybe cause I dont like item-creatures. IDK, it feels weird and like a pair of eyes on a space-related object. I do like the last stage of the galiscope though

EDIT: forgot to add, thanks for hosting this giveaway!!!!

Female
1,635 posts

alraune3 • 10 August 2022 at 1:42 AM

@megamisama90 - fed your profile creature. 😊

The only creature on Egg Cave that I really dislike is the Rhinedorf - more specifically, the egg stage.
Its pattern looks like a, er, male... No, I can't say that. Look for yourself.

Happy contesting! 😊

Female
2,321 posts

ida92 • 10 August 2022 at 3:08 AM

@megamisama90 I would like to participate, please. ^^ I fed your profile creature. The creature I dislike the most is the Dytoroko. I don't like anything about it, really. The colours, the design, the overall art style. I just...can't look at it without feeling uneasy. xD

Female
2,800 posts

heatherm19 • 10 August 2022 at 4:10 AM

@alraune3 Oh. Oh man now I can't unsee it. Wow.

Female
326 posts

megamisama90 • 10 August 2022 at 4:25 AM

I'm enjoying reading all of your answers. Very interesting o.O 😃 and I like your reasons.

Good question @cranberrycat1. No, just one time 😊 I'll edit it.

@gemini_1261 you get to pick one creature from the prize tab if you win 😊

@snowywinter I understand that. I don't want put anyone's hard work down. I was curious as we can't love every creature here or maybe someone can?
And yes, the one on my main, the Encalop. Need to edit that too. x)

Now that you mention it @alraune3, it does 😱 Also made me laugh a lot.

Female
1,161 posts

sartre • 10 August 2022 at 12:38 PM

@megamisama90
Joining. Thank you for this contest, I fed your Encalop.

The Eldeng egg is pretty, and the first stage is cute but the second stage, it’s a little disturbing when the wing falls off, and the last stage I don’t mine.

The Kaihon egg I know it’s supposed to be it’s eye but it looks like a dirty hairy belly button.

The Reminsect egg, well it looks umm…like you know some thing…that has warts and it should go check it out with the doctor.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 10 August 2022 at 11:39 PM

@alraune3
@heatherm19

O.O Iiiiiiiiii.... never noticed that before, but holy cow! It. wow. I mean I've noticed some very suspicious images hidden in other pictures around the site. But that... *blushing*. Thinks about a line from a movie where a disgruntled movie star made some "bad" shaped cookies. Co-star tried to save the day on the live kids' show "It's a rocket ship! Wooosh!" *smh*)
On that note... the Pintura makes me very uncomfortable to look at for similar reasons.

Female
1,635 posts

alraune3 • 11 August 2022 at 4:38 AM

@snowywinter
@heatherm19

O.k., it's all rocket ships from now on. I'll try that. Hope it helps. 😉

Female
326 posts

megamisama90 • 11 August 2022 at 8:41 AM

I guess I never thought anything about the Kaihon egg @sartre, but now I can only think of dirty hairy belly button when seeing it.

@snowywinter I never really thought anything about the Pintura, until now. I'm gonna go hide somewhere... o:

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 11 August 2022 at 11:53 AM

@megamisama90
Sorry for adding to the pile of disturbing ☹️
Hopefully you can forget that imagery soon enough. (At least these aren't common creatures that a lot of active players have. or were hoarded.)

Female
175 posts

twilightshine • 11 August 2022 at 3:54 PM

@megamisama90
Fed your Encalop!

My least favorite creature is probably the Verrot, because I just don't like scary/spooky creatures. The description of the egg doesn't exactly help it's case either, because it kind of makes me feel nauseous...

The last two stages of the Verrot also don't look very appealing, and although I wouldn't say it's particularly scary, it's pretty nauseating (at least for me) to look at...

...that being said, I still love the art style of the Verrot 😊

Female
326 posts

megamisama90 • 12 August 2022 at 12:45 PM

Don't worry about it @snowywinter! I was the one asking for it... x)

@twilightshine When the Verrot came out I just thought yuck. So I can understand your thought about it.

Female
28 posts

cerynitian • 12 August 2022 at 1:37 PM

@megamisama90

Too be honest, I really dislike the Yill, I know that the artist probably had short notice to create it but I really disliked the design.

Also, fed your Encalop!

Female
2,040 posts

cranberrycat1 • 12 August 2022 at 8:26 PM

ya i also don't really like the Yill that much i wouldn't mind getting a freeze on its second stage though (same with the Muccahara)

Agender
1,077 posts

awesomesaucethegreat • 13 August 2022 at 9:59 PM

@megamisama90

The Pogknot is my least fav for 2 reasons:

1: The design makes me really uncomfortable bc I don't like bugs

2: W H Y T H A T N A M E T H O

also I fed Kioto :>

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 15 August 2022 at 11:16 AM

@megamisama90
Hi, I'd like to enter.
I fed your featured pet 😃 The one I mostly dislike is Arackgna. I just hate spiders, they're so creepy

Male
58 posts

snowlico • 17 August 2022 at 11:18 AM

I’ve just recently started playing again. Had my account for several years but my creatures always eventually died. ☹️

So currently I don’t know what all the creatures are to know for sure my least favourite. But from what I’ve seen most recently it would probably be the Wordy. Reason being it doesn’t even look at all like a creature.