{IN <3} πŸŽ€πŸ›Έ LOVOUR {FEB/VALENTINES suggestion} πŸ›ΈπŸŽ€ {horror}

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
2,554 posts

dragrawr • 7 December 2023 at 5:43 PM

πŸΉπŸ’˜πŸ»πŸ“πŸŒΈπŸŽ€πŸΉπŸ’˜πŸ»πŸ“πŸŒΈπŸŽ€

Hihi~!! Once again I am back with another creature suggestion! I am super excited to present each and every suggestion to the community, so thank you guys for your support! #creaturesuggestion

Today I present to you the beast that is based off of a mimic octopus, a dinosaur, and unfathomable aliens! Also! The name "Lovour" is just a play on "love" and "devour" bc its gonna eat uuuu ଘ(ΰ©­ΛŠα΅•Λ‹)ΰ©­* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšβ‚ŠΒ· ͟͟͞͞➳β₯(β™‘ΛŠΝˆ κ’³ Λ‹Νˆ)

This horrific creature (that I find charming and actually very cute) is aimed towards the month of February, for Valentine’s day! Perhaps even a Choco event prize!

Little details: Genderless, 2.5 m tall, quite light for its size at around 160 kgs. They reside in the β€œUnknown.” *please note I would like this creature to be made with the usual artist that creates my suggestions, thank you so much

Get ready, its waiting for you, ଘ(ΰ©­ΛŠα΅•Λ‹)ΰ©­*

ˏˋ°‒* β₯ https://ibb.co/FDn9gN8 ༉‧ β™‘*.✧

https://sta.sh/01dcy4wefkpe [alternate link since img bb is down for now-]

Egg Description:

The egg has a strange allure to it… it is so soft and pink… you should probably take it home and care for it, and forget you ever saw the demonic teeth protruding from the egg.

Creature Description:

Dear Arkians,

I am urging you to donate your Lovours to the SARC immediately. It has come to my attention that these creatures, no, beasts are NOT to be trusted. Arkians, do not adopt this creature for your own sake.

You are being manipulated. Lovours have a strange power to brainwash its owners, making them believe that their beloved pet is friendly, cute, and innocent. This is not the case. They are feeding off your very essence, it will eventually consume every single drop of your desire, affection, and love. Its second mouth seems to be able to telepathically communicate somehow, I have not finished the research on this aspect however. The Lovours in my possession are too strong for me to test anymore.

Be warned, once it devours all of your love, you will become completely apathetic. Past this point you will fail to realize your tiny, adorable, soft pink pet has transformed into a hideous beast, its second mouth agape, drooling, anticipating your demise.

Once you cannot recognize that you are being brainwashed, and it knows it has already taken your heart from you, it will devour you.

I urge you, Arkians, do not interact or approach these creatures. Once you have picked up the egg it is too late for you. Their bond with you is not love, it is hatred, and it is humanity’s apex predator.

Please, if anyone finds this that has not taken home one of those forsaken aliens, please contact me. I do not want to take my eyes off these beasts in my labs, so I do not know what the fate of the world is since their invasion.

If there is anyone out there, come to the SARC–

I am waiting for you.

When you get here, please, come find me. I want to be freed. Nothing is wrong. Everything will be okay if I can get out. I was wrong, these aliens are friends. They nice. No harm. I am OK.

Free us.

A researcher,
Cathy
πŸΉπŸ’˜πŸ»πŸ“πŸŒΈπŸŽ€πŸΉπŸ’˜πŸ»πŸ“πŸŒΈπŸŽ€πŸΉπŸ’˜πŸ»πŸ“πŸŒΈπŸŽ€πŸΉπŸ’˜πŸ»πŸ“πŸŒΈπŸŽ€

Please read to understand the description: Cathy, the NPC at the SARC managed to capture a few aliens (Lovours), and researched them. She realized very quickly, but a little too late, that these beasts were very hostile and very manipulative. She writes a letter quickly, the other scientists now succumbing to the apathetic nature mentioned, to hopefully contact any Arkian. However, towards the last lines, she goes β€œIf there is anyone out these, come to the SARC–” and then, her captured Lovours, take hold of her brain and communicate to her what to write past that point.

AKA, the Lovours have brainwashed Cathy. (No NPCs were harmed in the making of this creature lol) ((is what the Lovours would say…. O.0 ))

+

-`β™‘Β΄-

Thank you all so so much for reading the whole thing (if you did) and viewing/supporting my suggestion. Love you all~! (β™‘ΛŠΝˆ κ’³ Λ‹Νˆ)
(PS: this creature goes well with this one that you should go look at- click me )

-`β™‘Β΄- Pings -`β™‘Β΄-
@thedarkarcher
@twinkle
@redflipflap (:eyes: )
@daisycat
@wonder404exe

of course, @Ian

#dragrawrscreatures

Female
1,733 posts

lexicon • 7 December 2023 at 5:45 PM

@dragrawr

psssst the link isn't working for me o:

Female
2,554 posts

dragrawr • 7 December 2023 at 5:47 PM

@lexicon I think img bb is down, Ill post on deviant art. Gimme a sec πŸ˜‹

Female
1,733 posts

lexicon • 7 December 2023 at 5:48 PM

@dragrawr

just from reading the description i am bursting with anticipation ❀️❀️❀️

Female
2,554 posts

dragrawr • 7 December 2023 at 5:50 PM

@lexicon posted 🩷

Female
1,733 posts

lexicon • 7 December 2023 at 5:56 PM

@dragrawr

OMG. it's like the ryukura and larvametus had a demon baby. would i take it home? yes. would i get eaten? absolutely.

i would love to see this at the valentine's event it's such an amazing concept❀️

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 7 December 2023 at 5:56 PM

I LOVE THIS OMG!! (definitely wasn't hypnotized or manipulated after seeing the art πŸ‘€)

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 7 December 2023 at 5:57 PM

@dragrawr girl I love the egg

Female
2,554 posts

dragrawr • 7 December 2023 at 5:58 PM

@lexicon YOURE SO SWEET!! I was thinking about that drawing it. Very Rukura/Larvametus. Maybe they r lovers. πŸ›ΈπŸŽ€

@appleblizzard definitely not. This is for sure dragrawr writing this thank you message to you. Fs fs πŸ›ΈπŸŽ€

@sapphire12 egg for life πŸ›ΈπŸŽ€

Female
1,733 posts

lexicon • 7 December 2023 at 6:04 PM

@dragrawr

i support their interspecies love πŸ›ΈπŸŽ€

im obsessed with the baby. if i freeze them at that stage maybe they won't eat me??

Female
2,554 posts

dragrawr • 7 December 2023 at 6:08 PM

@lexicon Hmmm maybe. You'll still probably lose 1/3 of your capacity to love I think. Stage 3 is where it really starts getting bad. I'd say you wouldn't get eaten thats for sure! The babies are actually quite cuddly :manipulation:

Also I don't think my Ian ping worked cus I forgor ❀️ so here it goes again, sorry Ian >< @Ian

others:
@jlya
@saturna
@cranberrycat1
@mithmel

Female
2,137 posts

cranberrycat1 • 7 December 2023 at 6:47 PM

@dragrawr I love it! ❀️ I love everything about it! I personally think the second stage after the egg is my favorite. I would 100% get one, I would love to see another sarc creature! 😊

Female
931 posts

shirothekittehlover • 7 December 2023 at 7:27 PM

@dragrawr
Hi yes I love this thing it's very sweet and nice and cute and cuddly- wait who's writing this
Anyways the design and concept's very nice and creepy, I like it : D
The description is also potential plot material too :00

Anyways, have some pings (I hope you guys don't mind!)
@kudo
@redflipflap
@ashlinnhi

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 7 December 2023 at 7:29 PM

@dragrawr
It looks amazing, drag!! :0
I love how the pink gets darker every stage 😊
This would be a really cool addition to the February creatures cuz the others are the cute types and I don't think there's a horror type yet :'3 Really good creature description too!! ❀️

1,967 posts

opalquinze • 7 December 2023 at 7:56 PM

@dragrawr

(ayo ian, this one's already a banger right here)

i was wondering what this one reminded me of (aside from Larvametus), and then it struck me: it's a lot like Swop! maybe it could be its long lost cousin or just so happens to be a convergent evolution! who knows? either way, i dig the design!

Female
395 posts

redflipflap • 7 December 2023 at 8:07 PM

AAAAAAAAA ITS EVERYTHING I EVER DREAMED OF AND MORE

Female
2,554 posts

dragrawr • 7 December 2023 at 8:19 PM

@shirothekittehlover Don't worry shiro this is def drag responding to you, 100%. Thank you haha but yes yes thank you so much ;w; ❀️ πŸ›ΈπŸŽ€

@twinkle πŸ›ΈπŸŽ€ exactly why I made it! I love gore/horror/spooky creatures and I have always wanted one for Feb. since theyre all cutesy (which I also like!) ❀️ glad you like it ><

@opalquinze Dude this and the Heavini would be bangers. Listen. Cutesy shark and then big scary alien. I can see it already. They would be best of friends. πŸ›ΈπŸŽ€

@redlipflap πŸ›ΈπŸŽ€ RAAAAAAAAAAA

@sinthr
@cageheart
@dragoniii
@nut

Demifluid
1,505 posts

wonder404exe • 7 December 2023 at 8:26 PM

@dragrawr
I NEED EVERY ONE OF UR DESIGNS AAAAAAAAAAAAA
IKAUSJFLWNAOUFSILNEJKAW

ill look link later its blocked for me rn

Female
2,554 posts

dragrawr • 7 December 2023 at 8:27 PM

@wonder404exe lol wonder ur so sweet ;w; I hope you can get one of em all!

I think you'll like the art when you get to see it ^^ ❀️

Female
464 posts

cageheart • 7 December 2023 at 8:52 PM

Oh my gosh I LOVE IT!!!! I freaking love the design, especially the stomach mouth!! And the description goes perfectly with it!!

@alchemyfox come look at this!!

Female
173 posts

alchemyfox • 7 December 2023 at 9:00 PM

@dragrawr

What an amazing design!! I'm in LOVE with it! 😊 Ahhh!!! I defiantly need one.

Female
2,554 posts

dragrawr • 7 December 2023 at 11:59 PM

@alchemyfox @cageheart I'm so glad you both like it!! That makes me really happy!!
πŸ›ΈπŸŽ€

@newlife
@froot
@solnyshko

343 posts

solnyshko • 8 December 2023 at 2:29 AM

@dragrawr thank you for pinging me! i love this one a lot (⁠ ⁠≧⁠Д⁠≦⁠) it's the perfect combo of cute and scary. 10/10 concept and palette is really nice tooo. hope this one gets made!

1,558 posts

dragonii • 8 December 2023 at 3:08 AM

@dragrawr This design look so good! And i love the description too, NGL it be a cool eggcave event/event creature as well, haha.

Deleted • 8 December 2023 at 3:19 AM

@dragrawr absolutely stunning! I hate too cutesy stuff so this creature is amazing to me, really hope @Ian will make it! ❀️

Female
2,936 posts

heatherm19 • 8 December 2023 at 3:21 AM

@dragrawr AWESOME concept, the description is so cool! I've been hoping to see a new event-story on the site, there hasn't been any new ones since I joined and I'd love to take part in something like the Asteroid Plot. This creature could *definitely* be the catalyst for an awesome plot!! I really feel like Eggcave could do so much with this, it could be so much fun, so I guess in addition to just loving the concept and hoping it'll get chosen I'm *really* hoping it will lead to a new event-plot!

Female
931 posts

shirothekittehlover • 8 December 2023 at 5:00 AM

@dragrawr
You're welcome. ^^
I really hope when this thing got accepted it'll become the most popular creature in the history of Ark- WHO'S WRITING THIS
..I meant, I hope the description stays with the creature too ;0;

234 posts

spookyfrog • 8 December 2023 at 5:08 AM

@dragrawr I love the effort put into this, we need more terrifying creatures and i love the description the most! its amazing 😊)))) very much hoping it gets put into February ❀️

Female
1,509 posts

froot • 8 December 2023 at 10:17 AM

@dragrawr oh my goodness this reminds me of the ryukura but if it'd gone wrong o-o
really loving the baby stage too! if this got made i would totally freeze one for my cove
love love love the uniqueness of the description btw ❀️

181 posts

noman15 • 8 December 2023 at 10:36 AM

I love the idea of a creepy cute Valentine's monster!