Shoutbox

in Chit-Chat

135 posts

laurelprince • 29 March 2018 at 3:07 PM

@skyfall4

Yeah. I just got Kilton, the name of one of the shopkeepers in Breath of the Wild. Thought for sure that would have been taken.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 29 March 2018 at 3:10 PM

@laurelprince
Ooh nice! I was actually surprised no one had Jordanna, because I was pretty sure that name was pretty popular πŸ˜‹

And no one had Qibli, who's the main character in book 10 of the Wings of Fire series!

Deleted • 2 April 2018 at 12:48 PM

Unfortunatly, I went to an eye exam and now I need glasses. Now my parents dispise me >.<

Female
3,792 posts

sparklefox • 5 April 2018 at 4:28 PM

http://prntscr.com/j1fkvr

This is always the best part about auctions. This isn't even all of them.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 5 April 2018 at 4:55 PM

@sparklefox

And it's always 1 EC at a time :'>

Congrats, you've received one notification that isn't about auctions!

1,558 posts

dragonii • 9 April 2018 at 5:14 PM

Woah, tomorrow is going to my 6th year anniversary on this website. That’s so weird.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 9 April 2018 at 8:09 PM

@dragonii
Happy (early) anniversary 😊

Whoa. First ever TS creature today!!!! ❀️

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 12 April 2018 at 5:10 PM

There are total of 666 species currently discovered and documented in The Archives.

LOL

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 13 April 2018 at 12:05 AM

Stress stress stress stress

On a plus side, I've kept busy between shifts at work by doing eyelash extensions. But of extra money never hurt πŸ˜‹

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 15 April 2018 at 9:36 AM

On a Pokemon website I occasionally visit I started helping a new player who wanted their Pokemon trained so I helped them for a very cheap price for that website and the person just sent me a rare Pokemon. It was very unexpected and it made me really happy seeing how well he's going. It reminded me of why I wanted to be a mod; to help people and to see them enjoy themselves.

And now... it's time for me to start getting excited for the Incredibles 2! The first Incredibles movie was so underrated for how real the characters were and what topics were discussed. Based on the newest trailer, I believe the movie is going to touch on many different themes as well and hopefully pull it off as well as the first movie.

Man, I'm so excited.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 15 April 2018 at 4:52 PM

I have the sudden urge to re-watch the entirety of the reboot of Doctor Who.

Send help.

Deleted • 16 April 2018 at 3:23 PM

O my God.. A sheet of ice is gonna fall on my glass window..

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 17 April 2018 at 12:48 AM

Aaaaaa math class is actually starting to get difficult. My dad spent like an hour explaining epsilon delta stuff to me and I understood about a fifth of the words that came out his mouth. Just a week ago we were learning conics and it was so much easier x_x

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 17 April 2018 at 4:21 PM

@chiroptera
ohhh...i spent.....like.....8 hours doing russian math lol

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 17 April 2018 at 5:26 PM

I have some much makeup work, Ugh! ☹️

I go to school and we do nothing, but when I miss a week every teacher gives me at least 5 homework sheets to do! why do as much work as possible the one week Im on vacation.

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 18 April 2018 at 9:59 AM

@chiroptera
I misread conics as comics sans and was very confused, what does that have to do with maths haha!

I'm currently writing a report that is due tomorrow and I'm strangely excited to write it. It feels like everything is falling into place despite knowing that I have two hours to do as much as I can tonight and then a bus ride to uni tomorrow to do it. But I'm having spagetti for lunch tomorrow and apparently it's going to be really good so I'm super dooper excited. Man, I love pasta way too much!

It is currently 2.40am, Sunday the 29th in Australia and some weird noise is ringing through the street. I believe it’s a house alarm but my god, it is the most terrifying noise I’ve ever heard. It’s a cross between the icecream truck tune and one of those terrifying soundtracks from a scary movie with these high pitched tunes.

It is safe to say that I am now going to be very wary of ice cream trucks.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 29 April 2018 at 10:14 PM

β–€β–ˆβ–€ β–’β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–€β–ˆβ–€ β–’β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–ˆ
β–’β–ˆβ–‘ β–’β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–’β–ˆβ–‘ β–‘β–€β–€β–€β–„β–„
β–„β–ˆβ–„ β–’β–ˆβ–‘β–’β–ˆ β–„β–ˆβ–„ β–’β–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–ˆ

Woohoo, it works!

I just drew this Meloetta (Idol Forme). I think Nintendo should add more forms of Meloetta. I think Meloetta is now beating Eevee in the battle for my favorite PokΓ©mon O.o

Female
258 posts

boop • 1 May 2018 at 3:15 AM

β–’β–ˆ β–‘β–‘ β–ˆ β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘ β–ˆβ–‘
β–’β–ˆ β–‘ β–ˆ β–‘β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ β–‘β–’β–ˆ β–‘ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–’β–ˆ β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ β–‘β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–’β–ˆ β–‘ β–ˆ β–‘β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ β–‘β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–’β–ˆ β–‘β–‘ β–ˆ β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘ β–’β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘ β–‘β–‘β–’β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘

Haha
Thanks for the idea iris

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 1 May 2018 at 11:17 PM

The end of a college semester is exasperating. It feels meaningless yet also incredibly important, as we sit blankly with our monstrous tests charging towards us.

I need to get my first job, I'm nervous about it.

And in all honesty, I liked old Eggcave more, but c'est la vie. This is a decent revamp now that I'm used to it. I miss all the old members though, so many people have left.
wcyd i guess, people move on, time ticks along Β―\_( ツ )_/Β―

Female
5,641 posts

april__ • 3 May 2018 at 7:08 PM

All this college talk reminds me I'm going back to college in September. Oh boy.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 4 May 2018 at 2:17 AM

@lenamilove
The last few weeks are so hectic, aren't they?
I dunno, I always found the moments after the finals to be the worst. Up until then it feels like you're spending almost every moment studying, finishing up essays and projects, testing... basically jumping through hurdles the best you can one after the other... and then, suddenly, it stops. It's all done and over. It leaves me feeling discombobulated (that is, until the next semester comes along) :'>

Yeah, I miss a lot of the old members and being able to chat with them. I know a lot of them won't be visiting anymore, but I still can't help checking every once in a while. Oh well... It was great fun. That feeling of a familiar little community?

@April__
Ohhh! I remember you mentioning a while back that you decided you were going to return to college~ How's it going for you? So glad for you ; v ;

Ahh~ I'm cheering you guys on, best of luck! c:

I'm feeling so nostalgic now, haha~

Female
459 posts

aardbeix3 • 5 May 2018 at 6:36 AM

OMG ALMOST EUROVISION SONG CONTEST
Sorry I am so excited haha.

Anyway, how's everyone doing ^^

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 9 May 2018 at 11:42 AM

I AM SO BOREDDDDDDDDDDDD AHHHHHHHHHHH HELP MOI XD

@aardbeix3
Doing good 😊 You?

Female
142 posts

dragongirl02 • 13 May 2018 at 11:14 PM

This time I was aware of the Sunday Double feed day. But a lot of issues prevented me from doing it.
1. Sunday was Mother’s Day.
2. Not sure if this was bugging others as well. Despite us users not getting pinged for it. There is usually a news post reminding everyone about it. (One of my computer set notifications was what reminded me this month.)
3. For myself I’ve been using the cell internet lately. There have been some WiFi issues that won’t be solved till later this week and it takes a longer time to do feeding on cell due to extra scrolling.

This is for June 1st & 2nd. ( the site is forcing me to posy in an outdated post that’s weeks old due to it still being the last post ☹️ )

That was not good some creatures died because I was busy dealing with family stuff. I caught most of it tonight though it was a risky move I did to save all the others. Thankful the area I was in had cell service, some claim that area is spotty. Had I waited or there was no cell service that would have been a bigger disaster.

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 2 June 2018 at 10:10 PM

It took 5 years for my teachers to notice that I spelled morning as mourning.

FIVE YEARS

No wonder I still think I've written morning wrong every time I write it.

Deleted • 2 June 2018 at 10:43 PM

Good mourning. Should that have been written on a text paper.. I don't know how to react. How do mourn somebody happily? XD

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 3 June 2018 at 6:10 AM

I suddenly remember what Code Lyoko was.

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 3 June 2018 at 6:17 AM

@nightmaremoon12
*Looks at little plastic figures I have* Now what show were you talking about? Man I loved that show so much!

@playermocha345
I don't think you can mourn someone happily but if someone at my funeral doesn't say 'well I hope you all had a good mourning but now it's time to pass on,' I will haunt them forever.

Female
3,792 posts

sparklefox • 3 June 2018 at 8:40 AM

@mastergemma - Haha, that reminds me of the fact that it took me so many years to realise that I was always spelling 'ridiculous' as 'rediculous'. None of the teachers ever noticed or bothered to correct me.

In fact, it wasn't until some guys on the internet pointed out my mistake that I realised I was spelling it wrong. I knew how to spell it but still kept doing this mistake, which is pretty much the worst part. ...Well, I'm pretty sure I knew how to spell it. 'Rediculous' always looked weird to me when I wrote it down, but I couldn't fully figure out why. No wonder it did.

My brain is dumb sometimes.

Female
149 posts

grimwood • 3 June 2018 at 8:43 PM

@sparklefox
Hey, better late than never. Anyways~ on a random note, I graduated yesterday! Well, the first one I had to do anyways. I gotta go back and graduate again to get my Associate's in Art. Dunno why they couldn't give me my GED and Associate's at the same time. That aside, I managed to dab on stage and someone yelled 'YAS' XD