The Hunger Games Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 24 March 2012 at 12:16 AM

Jade- 4.

Jade made one long lunge from the ground and grabbed the knife.
Still low, she made another wild grab for the small orange backpack. It'll do.

"Why are you crying? We're not even a day into this!" Jade shouted as that small girl started crying. Utter mistake, she thought, she shouldn't be talking at all.

5,632 posts

linpug • 24 March 2012 at 12:18 AM

Lauri ~ 5

I turns around, to te district five girl. "She tried to hurt me!" I yell, pointing at district 12, accusingly.

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 24 March 2012 at 1:00 PM

@linpug

OOC-
Oops sorry, I can fix that if you want me to. I haven't RP'd in a while...

Venta 12

"That's what we do in these games sweet heart, kill each other! Now give me the axes or die." I raise my knife, until it's inched away from her neck.

*I promise I won't kill you! I just wanted to let you know that I have no intention to kill you!*

5,632 posts

linpug • 24 March 2012 at 1:10 PM

@dewpaw

Lauri ~ 5

I hold both the axes in my hand. "So you want these?" I ask her. I really have no use for them, but I don't like it when people take my stuff.

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 24 March 2012 at 1:12 PM

@linpug

Venta 12

I make a wild swipe for the axes, but they're too far out of my reach, and I know it. "What do you want for them?" I rock back onto my haunches, knife still drawn.

5,632 posts

linpug • 24 March 2012 at 1:19 PM

Lauri ~ 5
Suddenly, I see the district 8 girl, and I think she is looking at me. I drop the axes. I try to lug my tent pack and all of my supplies out of the cornucopia. I'm almost at the edge.

@dewpaw

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 24 March 2012 at 1:28 PM

@linpug

Venta 12

I swipe the axes in midair as District 5 runs off, then I grab the container of burn medicine she had thrown at me, and shove it in my pocket.

I turn to face the other tributes coming towards the cornucopia. "I'm not dead, not yet." And you sure as heck aren't killing me today! I think to myself, as I spin the axes, ready to kill to protect the remaining supplies.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 24 March 2012 at 2:41 PM

[Lol, everyone's talking to Lauri. xD I imagine all of the tributes ganging up on her.]

Melody ~ 11

I grasp the green backpack, slinging it over my shoulder as I make my way closer to the Cornucopia. My heart pounds as if someone were beating a large drum. I see weapons flying out of hands in hopes of hitting an opponent, but so far I don't think any have been aimed at me. I spot a knife, and dash toward it.

5,632 posts

linpug • 24 March 2012 at 2:41 PM

Lauri ~ 5

Five people are circling me, talking to me. "I got to get out of this place!" I think I lug my tent pack even farther into the grass, hoping to escape the weirdness.

@dewpaw
@laqdybugheart

Female
16,170 posts

bunnyshadow • 24 March 2012 at 2:58 PM

@ladybugheart Sylvia and melody, one on one 😈
~~~
Sylvia ~ 8

Sylvia spotted District 11 scooping up a back pack, and District 12 taking burn medicine. She decided to go for the green backpack,because there could be a bottle of medicine inside the green backpack. Sylvia took out her spear, and twirled it so that the tip was facing District 11.

5,632 posts

linpug • 24 March 2012 at 3:08 PM

@bunnyshadow Not one on one anymore 😉
~~~

Lauri ~ 5

I'm almost out of the cornucopia when I literally bump into district 8. I rub the back of my neck. "Hehehe. I'm sorry about that" I say to Sylvia. I saw her dagger was drawn at Melody. "Hey! That's not a very nice thing to do!" I tell her, and draw my sword.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 24 March 2012 at 3:11 PM

Melody ~ 11
My fingers are just grasping the knife when I notice the girl from District Eight, Sylvia, ready to chuck her spear at me. I realize that I'll need a long-range weapon in order to fight her, but I'm too panicked to look for one, so I just start running.

5,632 posts

linpug • 24 March 2012 at 3:11 PM

ovgt}fgt

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 24 March 2012 at 3:14 PM

@linpug
What? xD

Female
16,170 posts

bunnyshadow • 24 March 2012 at 3:14 PM

Sylvia ~ 8

Sylvia shoved the spear back in it's long sheath, before taking two daggers from her psck and running after Melody, she thrw the first one, aiming for her back.

5,632 posts

linpug • 24 March 2012 at 3:15 PM

@ladybugheart I head-desked the computer 😋

Lauri ~ 5
I jumped in between the Sylvia and Melody, just before Sylvia threw the dagger. Instinctively, I knocked it away with a swing of my sword. I lug the tent pack over.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 24 March 2012 at 3:26 PM

# Hash # D10 #
Still running, I make a grab for another random item; a pack of matches. I figure if I keep it small, no one will bother challenging me for it.
Even if I have no clue what to do with them.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 24 March 2012 at 3:30 PM

@bunnshadow
I don't think spears have sheaths. xD

Melody ~ 11

I can hear Sylvia chasing me, following close behind. If I can make it into the forest, I may be able to lose her or climb a tree in hopes that she won't notice me. I trip on a water bottle, landing harshly on my knee. I glance back to see if Sylvia is still tracking me. I see the girl from Five interfering with a dagger she throws at me. I make my way to my feet and pick up the water bottle, stumbling a bit as I inch closer to the forest.

~~

Tributes can leave the Cornucopia. 😊

Female
16,170 posts

bunnyshadow • 24 March 2012 at 3:31 PM

Sylvia ~ 8

Sylvia glared at the little girl thT knocked the dagger away and pushed her, before chasing after Melody again.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 24 March 2012 at 3:41 PM

# Hash # D10 #
I also tried to snatch the last item before the downwards slope; a full water bottle.

5,632 posts

linpug • 24 March 2012 at 3:47 PM

Lauri ~ 5

I'm about dash off, to the tall grass when the district 8 girl pushes the air, were I used to be. "Pft" I think, "Can't she see I'm not there anymore?"

I pull on my tent pack to get a better grip, and run to the tall grass. Very soon, I come to a place where I think I can rest. There is a pond, surrounded by a a few trees. It's the perfect place to rest. There is shade, water, and because there is water, food resources.

I set my backpack, and tent pack on the grass. Now is the time to look inside my backpack. I undo the strap and empty out everything inside it. Inside is a blanket, an empty sack, a water bottle, iodine, and... a bunch of dead decaying leaves. I'm flushed with anger that they couldn't put something USEFUL in the backpack, and I whisper to myself "Stupid game makers".

I know my water bottle is full, because it is heavy. I open my water bottle, because I'm starting to get thirsty. Instead my water bottle contains some dirt, and more dead leaves, and I see a grub crawl out, and a worm wiggling to the surface.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 24 March 2012 at 4:10 PM

Jade - 4.

So far, Jade had a small orange backpack and a knife.
She just needed one more thing and she'll be off.

There was no such trident here. So, she could only play off with one other weapon. Archery. Jade's not the BEST, but she's not exactly the worst.

It was just beyond her reach, stuck between a jacket and a boomerang.

She looked around wildly, and, ran as fast as she could for it.

Female
16,170 posts

bunnyshadow • 24 March 2012 at 4:12 PM

@ladybugheart whTever xD
~~~
Sylvia ~ 8

Sylvia followed Melody into the forest, throwing a knife as she stumbled.

5,632 posts

linpug • 24 March 2012 at 4:25 PM

Lauri ~ 5

I unzip the tent pack. There are no instructions, so I try my best to set it up the right.

When it's all done, I'm quite satisfied with my work. I unpack my supplies from my backpack to set out for the night. Inside the sack, I stuff the dead leaves inside, to substitute for a pillow, because I can't stand sleeping on the ground. Then I lay the blanket on the ground of the tent. It's not really that bad.

I go outside of my tent, with my water bottle, and empty out the earth from it. Inside, there was a few grubs, a few worms, dirt, leaves, and an army of earwigs. It's unexpected, and two bite me. It really hurts, and I start to cry again. My toe is bleeding, and I can't stand the sight of blood. I scream, horrified and throw my water bottle a good 20 yards away from me.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 24 March 2012 at 4:36 PM

Melody ~ 11

I stumble again, another knife flying right over my head. I turn around, picking a heavy water bottle from the ground and throwing it at Sylvia with full force. Frantically hoping to escape the Cornucopia, I dash in the other direction, towards the tall grasses, as the water bottle flies toward her, hardly bothering to see if it hit her.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 24 March 2012 at 4:42 PM

# Hash # D10 #
Now having secured my precious, random items, I skidded down the slope as I reached it, managing to keep my balance as it was a maneuver I had executed a hundred times back in District 10. At the bottom, I slumped to the ground. No one seemed to be following me, so I took a breather.

5,632 posts

linpug • 24 March 2012 at 4:47 PM

Lauri ~ 5

I go inside my tent and tend to the bites, and wait for the earwigs to flee the water bottle.

Soon I step out of the tent pack and cautiously step to the water bottle, but most haven't left. I pick up the water bottle and one crawls on me. I scream and put my hand on the ground, then stomp on my hand. I frantically do a little dance, to step on all the earwigs.

I'm very exhausted, and now I'm afraid of that water bottle, so I just pore one of my iodine bottle into the lake. Finally, I lick some of the water and rehydrate myself.

@asi
@Ladybugheart
@trish

#linpug

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 24 March 2012 at 5:47 PM

Jade -4.

No one stopped me, so I grasped the bow and one sheath full of arrows and sprint for it.

And without a glance back, I'm out of the Cornucopia.

Time to hit the water. Once I find it that is.
But of course, I hear a shrill scream, multiple actually.

That's when she crossed my path.

"Lauri." Jade confronted her.

5,632 posts

linpug • 24 March 2012 at 6:25 PM

XD

@trish

Lauri ~ 5

I'm drinking water when I see Jade again. "Hi, there!" I shout to her. "You always seem to keep finding me, and you seem awfully concerned about me. Even though your a career, wanna team up?" I say with a giggle. I know this is a bad choice, and Greff is probably yelling at me for teaming up with a career. I know I promised myself to never team up with anyone at all. Oh well.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 24 March 2012 at 6:46 PM

Melody ~ 11

Although I'm starting to feel some pressure on my leg from when I tripped, I continue running towards the grasses. Several of the tributes have spread out, away from the Cornucopia. I pluck a small orange backpack from the ground as I run. I can't turn around and head to the forest, and the grasses won't offer as much concealment if there are a lot of other tributes there. Finally, I disappear into the long grass. Hopefully, when things die down, I may be able to go back to the forest.