The Hunger Games Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 24 March 2012 at 11:59 PM

OOOOOOOOO, okay I see! 😃

5,632 posts

linpug • 25 March 2012 at 12:04 AM

Lauri ~ 5

The sleeping bag is on my shoulder, when I spot a crate of food, and dash for it.

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 25 March 2012 at 12:10 AM

Carter ~ One

I wake up laying in a tree. "H-how did i get up here?" I whisper to my self. I forgot everything that had happend sence I had fallen asleep. "Oh, yeah the games" I say to my self standing up with a strech wondering if any had died yet."Well, might as well find some water." I say picking up a orange back-pack and climb down the tree. I walk threw the forest almost silently.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 25 March 2012 at 12:12 AM

@linpug How do you find a crate of food? O_o

Jade bit her lip.
"We can try to monitor the fire. Or find a new site inside a cave. Or maybe between large trees with big branches." she suggested.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 25 March 2012 at 12:14 AM

@carter
@skibunny
Just start from the very beginning of the bloodbath, on your plates. 😊

5,632 posts

linpug • 25 March 2012 at 12:15 AM

@trish Sometimes I find random crates around.

Lauri ~ 5

I come back with a sleeping back for Jade and a crate of food, I found lying around. "How about we start a fire with some rocks on it?" I suggest

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 25 March 2012 at 12:17 AM

@ladybugheart *The word, "Bloodbath," does not appear to be relevant in this topic* 😋

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 25 March 2012 at 12:18 AM

@ladybugheart
---
Carter ~ One

I stand on the platform scared to move. My heart is pounding so hard i would not be serprised if the others coudlhear it. I wait then dart off the platform grabing a bow and some arrows along with a orange bookbag. I run into the woods and start runing up a hill.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 25 March 2012 at 12:18 AM

@asi
Well, nobody really wants to die on the first day of roleplaying. xD

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 25 March 2012 at 12:22 AM

@ladybugheart I know X3 Well, I wouldn't have minded, but it would kind of suck if you only put people's names who wouldn't mind in the hat, because then it would definitely be me... X3
What I'm saying is, I don't mind as long as I get a fair chance 😋
Also, we've been roleplaying here for.... How long? X3
BUT I get the point, I know, I'm just being annoyingly smart XD

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 25 March 2012 at 12:26 AM

@asi
*Trots off to number generator*
*Types in 'Generate 1 number in between 10 and 10'* xD

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 25 March 2012 at 12:27 AM

@ladybugheart Oh, really? X3 Let me guess what you got... ... Not.... 7? XD

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 25 March 2012 at 12:30 AM

@asi
I got... Eleven. xD

5,632 posts

linpug • 25 March 2012 at 12:30 AM

@asi No @ladybugheart got 10. o.o Good bye....

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 25 March 2012 at 12:32 AM

"I do have a box of matches right here." Jade raised it.
"Thanks too." She accepted the sleeping bag and went outside.

"Right here." Jade kicked some loose wood together.
"Oh, can you start plucking the feathers and skinning the animals first before we dare start a fire? And you have a knife too right?" she asked.

Then she grabbed a groosling and started madly plucking the feathers.

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 25 March 2012 at 12:33 AM

5,632 posts

linpug • 25 March 2012 at 12:39 AM

Lauri ~ 5

I get the fire ready as Jade started skinning the groosling. I set out and got some dry wood with some pine leaves. Then I put middle sized rocks over the wood, so the fire doesn't go out of control.

I put the sleeping bag next to the other 'bed'. Then I get a match, and strike it on the side of the box, then throw it through a crack in between the rocks.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 25 March 2012 at 12:44 AM

Jade -4

"Now break two branches and plant them on either sides and I'll stick an arrow through the grooslings to hang them." Jade instructed.

5,632 posts

linpug • 25 March 2012 at 12:47 AM

Lauri ~ 5

I do what Jade tells me.
(Lamest paragraph ever)

While the food is cooking, I push the food crate inside the tent pack. The tent pack isn't that huge, so there not much room left, with 2 sleeping bags, a food crate, and two backpacks.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 25 March 2012 at 12:59 AM

Melody ~ 11

I walk deeper into the grasses, although my injury has worsened and I am limping now. I don't stop to examine my items yet, but I place my knife and water bottle in my green backpack and put the tiny orange one on my arm.

Although my water bottle seems full, I'll still need other sources. Food shouldn't be much of a problem; there are roots and other plants I recognize and animals I may be able to eat. Grass brushes against me, and I hope that I'm fairly far from the Cornucopia now. The sun beats down on me, and I'm still anxious from the bloodbath.

I'm extremely cautious, as other tributes will most likely be nearby. As I walk through the grass, I hear voices. Immediately my eyes dark around. Through the plants, I see a large pond. Examining closer, I find a tent set up and two tributes, the girl from Five and the girl from Four. I timidly sink back into the grass.

They probably have me on television at the moment, so I asses my options carefully. It would be stupid to reveal myself by throwing my knife or confronting them. I could leave. I could spy on them. I could start screaming wildly and throw my items in the air. I could eat a billion turnips. But instead, I end up doing nothing.

5,632 posts

linpug • 25 March 2012 at 1:04 AM

Lauri ~ 5

I hear a noise outside of our tent and peak outside, and I think I see the district 11 girl I saw earlier. wonder if I should help her. "HEY!" I shout out to her, with a giggle. "You seem injured. Would you like to refresh yourself, with a rest, and some water?" I ask. She seems unconvinced, because she doesn't step outside of the bushes. "We have T~U~N~I~P~S" I say to her.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 25 March 2012 at 1:06 AM

@linpug

Melody is hidden deep in the grass. You can't see her that easily. xD

And... GOD-MODDINGGG~ 😱

Btw, you spelled turnips wrong. xD

5,632 posts

linpug • 25 March 2012 at 1:10 AM

@ladybugheart Your welcome 😉

Lauri ~ 5

I decide to ignore her. "Fine!" I shout out, "Guess you DON'T want T~U~N~I~P~S!" I say, and continue to cook the groosling, fish, and some random objects I found in the food crate. Inside the food crate, there is a back of turnips. I just want to eat a billion turnips, but I have to resist, and make it last.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 25 March 2012 at 1:11 AM

@linpug
Uh. Melody didn't do anything. xD

5,632 posts

linpug • 25 March 2012 at 1:11 AM

@ladybugheart
No answer= no to lauri 😸

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 25 March 2012 at 1:11 AM

Lol X3 I love how friendly everyone is X3

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 25 March 2012 at 1:13 AM

@asi
Ikr. xD

@linpug
She didn't do nothing either. You didn't give Melody a chance to do anything! xD

5,632 posts

linpug • 25 March 2012 at 1:13 AM

Indeed, but... @asi No @ladybugheart got 10. o.o Good bye....

Indeed, but...

T~U~N~I~P~S

@ladybugheart

Aw, well ain't that sad. :'( TO BAD TO SAD, SISTA!

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 25 March 2012 at 1:14 AM

@linpug

O_O You lost me 😋

@ladybugheart *Stalkin'* X3

5,632 posts

linpug • 25 March 2012 at 1:15 AM

@asi I was just being weird again! 😉

@asi No @ladybugheart got 10. o.o Good bye....

Indeed, but...

T~U~N~I~P~S