The Hunger Games Roleplay

in Roleplaying

5,632 posts

linpug • 23 March 2012 at 12:01 AM

Lauri~ 5

I frown. "But I just want the backpack..." I start to tear up as dust gets into my eyes. "I mean, do you rrwlly want to cross me, either?" Seeing that she kicked up a spear, I kick up some dust, which is way more impressive.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 23 March 2012 at 12:04 AM

He's offended, so I'm not going to bother replying to that 😋
I'mma wait for everyone else 😋

Female
16,170 posts

bunnyshadow • 23 March 2012 at 12:04 AM

@linpug LOL, at the dust part xD
~~~
Sylvia ~ D8

"Apparently, I do.", Sylvia said and twirled the spear, before taking a step closer to the girl and pointing the spear at her belly, but coughed as she kicked up dust. "What the f-", jut then, Sylvia thought it better to turn and grab other supplies, she darted out, towards the woods, but took a detour for a piece of bread first.

5,632 posts

linpug • 23 March 2012 at 12:10 AM

@asi Sorry 😋

@bunnyshadow
XD

Lauri ~ 5
I dash after the girl, almost tripping over another purple backpack. 'A purple backpack!' I think and grab it. Then I run for a tent pack, in the cornucopia. I put my hand on it, as if to claim it. Then I giggle, and scream 'This tent pack is mine!"
I wonder if I should team up with the district 8 girl. Maybe I should. No, I shouldn't. Then I think to myself 'OMG'.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 23 March 2012 at 12:14 AM

@Linpug Huh? X3 you didn't do anything X3

I'm just too lazy, and am only doing one post like, per @Ladybugheart check, because I'm scared of doing something wrong again X3

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 23 March 2012 at 12:17 AM

@asi
YUSH, BE SCARED. >;D

@bunnyshadow
@linpug
You guys are going way too fast. xD

5,632 posts

linpug • 23 March 2012 at 12:19 AM

@ladybugheart

O...k I'l g...o even slo.....ower........ D:

Female
16,170 posts

bunnyshadow • 23 March 2012 at 12:21 AM

@ladybugheart

Nuh-uh. *warp speeds all posts infinite times faster* NUH-UUUUHH.
~~~
Sylvia ~ D8

Sylvia looked over her shoulder and picked up a piece of bread, stuffing it in her backpack. She picked up a nearby knife and threw it at the little girl, aiming at the girl's face.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 23 March 2012 at 12:24 AM

I'll be posting mine later. Don't leave the bloodbath area yet. oAo

5,632 posts

linpug • 23 March 2012 at 12:26 AM

Lauri~5

I stare at the puny dagger whizzing towards me. I catch is between my fingers, and put it in my backpack. Then I giggle. "Gotta do more than that, eighters if you wanna hurt me" I call out with a smile.

jkjk xD

I scream and start crying at the puny dagger whizzing towards me, but it misses by a couple of inches. I wipe my nose with my jacket. "That was a really mean thing to do" I yell sniffling.

Female
16,170 posts

bunnyshadow • 23 March 2012 at 12:36 AM

Sylvia ~ D8

"Sorry!", Sylvia yelled sarcasticly. "But children like you should be better off dead then living this nightmare and trying to win!"

5,632 posts

linpug • 23 March 2012 at 12:39 AM

I burst out crying again. " That was even meaner" I say, in between sniffles. Then I take a few seconds to calm down and yell "Grown ups not like you would be not be better off alive then dying in a dream and trying to loose" I say back. I have no idea what I am saying, but it seems impressive.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 23 March 2012 at 12:47 AM

Nuuuuuu. o:

Jade leaned forward as the gong rang, and waited one second.
Then she sprinted towards the Cornucopia.
A knife, as Jade saw, whizzed at her. She knew it was not suppose to be intentionally at her, since there were two other girls facing off next to her.

So, she rolled over on the ground and crawled for the knife. Still, supply-less.

5,632 posts

linpug • 23 March 2012 at 9:53 AM

I sit on my tent pack waiting for other tributes to attack. I think I see the jade girl ground the ground, but my sword I have right know is mostly for close-range combat. I know how to throw it quite well, but then, if It misses, I won't have a sword. I wait for the next person to attack me. I notice my ex-ally, Hash, running for the hills.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 23 March 2012 at 10:28 AM

Melody ~11

I go over my plan in my head, starting to hyperventilate. Then, I hear the gong ring out throughout the arena. My feet immediately take off toward the Cornucopia. The sun beats down on me like in the summers of District 11. My heart pounds due to both my nervousness and my running. After what I judge to be twenty feet, the green backpack I had hoped for is within my reach and I prepare to scoop it up as I run.

5,632 posts

linpug • 23 March 2012 at 10:40 AM

Lauri ~ 5

I have an urge to look inside my backpack, but I got to run from the cornucopia now, so I rule it out of my mind. I put the backpack around my shoulders, and my sword securely at my belt, and start lugging the tent pack out of the cornucopia. The tent pack is so huge, that it's almost impossible to move it. It's also really hot out, and that's not helping. I'm really vandrable, so anyone could attack me. I set out to go into the grass.

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 23 March 2012 at 3:58 PM

Venta 12

Once the gong sounds I race towards the cornucopia along with the other tributes. I duck down and grab a pair of socks, and stuff the in my mouth to free up my hands. Then do a front roll towards a medium sized green backpack, hoping it will contain some good supplies.
"Just get the backpack, and then go for the bow and arrows, as well as the axes!" I mutter to myself, dodging a knife thrown at a girl behind me.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 23 March 2012 at 4:12 PM

# Hash # D10 #
As I ran, I made a lunge for a random item; a roll of string.
At that moment it sounded absolutely useless, but hey, better than nothing.

5,632 posts

linpug • 23 March 2012 at 4:16 PM

"Hash!" I think. "Thats the guy I teamed up with." I make a waving jester with me hand, as to say, "Hey, remember me?"

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 23 March 2012 at 4:18 PM

Venta 12

I scoop up the back pack, and sling it over my back but not before I jam the socks into the side of it. I also grab a flashlight, a blanket, and a jacket, then kneel down and shoved them into my back pack which was now overflowing.

Once I had finished placing items in the bag, and run even faster towards the axes and bows and arrows.

I launch a bag of apples at the boy from 10, he could use them.

5,632 posts

linpug • 23 March 2012 at 4:28 PM

Lauri ~ 5

I lug my supplies over to hashes direction. I see the district 12 girl coming closer to me, and throw a bag of apples at hash, which was a bad thing to do, because most of the apples look dented after landing harshly on the ground.

@asi

@dewpaw Hash is at the edge of the cornucopia and your running towards into the cornicopia, so how can he a few yards away?

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 23 March 2012 at 4:33 PM

@linpug

I fail, that was my friend she was like "THROW THE APPLES!!!!!!!" and I was like "Fine."

Venta 12

I keep running towards the axes, and grab one set of bows and arrows and sling them over my back, along with three knives that I stab into my sleeping bag that pokes out of my bag. "Now for the axes!" I whisper to myself, drawing a knife ready to attack anyone who dares attack me.

OOC-
Is anyone going to attack me? I literally sat down in the middle of the field to but stuff into my pack a few moments ago!

5,632 posts

linpug • 23 March 2012 at 4:37 PM

@dewpaw Tell her I said hi o3o ^w^
XD

OOC: I think no one is online. 😋 Also, in the rules, ladybugheart said not to get everything that you wanted in the cornucopia. I'm not gonna attack you, cause... I guess I could (:<

Lauri ~ 5

I see the girl from 12 running towards me, and I draw out my sword. "You can't go past here" I tell her in a shaking voice. "I..I... claimed everything from my to the tip of the cornucopia. I'm so sorry, but you can't pass..."

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 23 March 2012 at 4:54 PM

# Hash # D10
I glanced back just in time to see Lauri wave at me. I sort of waved back, and that was about when a... Flying bag of apples nearly knocked my lights out.
Luckily i hadn't stopped running and it missed me by an inch, slamming into the hard-packed ground with a loud thud.
Death by apples wasn't a death I had previously considered. Interesting.
I don't know about you, but to me, a bag of apples isn't anything light. That girl must have some muscles.
Which I didn't.
There was no way I could get anywhere fast lugging that weight around, and speed was about the only thing I did have.
So, after slapping a big 'WTF' sign across my face, I resumed running.

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 23 March 2012 at 4:58 PM

Venta 12

I glared at the girl from 5, "You really want to fight me?" I removed my knife from my sheath. I crouched down ready to pounce.

OOC-
Maybe Lauri should grab the axes, then we can trade supplies, that way neither of us gets everything we want! 😃

5,632 posts

linpug • 23 March 2012 at 4:59 PM

Lauri ~ 5

Hashed sorta waved back at me, while he was running. Then the apples landed right at his feet. "Aw, he gets free supplies" I think. But of course there is tons of supplies surrounding me, but I don't bother to consider taking them, because I have this heavy tent pack.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 23 March 2012 at 5:02 PM

@linpug The apples slammed into the ground, sorry if that confused you ^^"

Now waiting for everyone else ^^"

5,632 posts

linpug • 23 March 2012 at 5:03 PM

@asi Thanks editing Xp

@dewpaw Maybe 😋 Knifes in the arena have sheeths? I though only swords...

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 23 March 2012 at 6:19 PM

Venta 12

" Well then you shouldn't be in the games." I snarled, pouncing onto Lauri. "I am going t get those axes, stay out of my way!" My knife slashed near her mouth, barley grazing her jaw.

5,632 posts

linpug • 23 March 2012 at 10:07 PM

@dewpaw
I think that's godmodding. 😋

"When in combat, if you make an attack, you do not decide whether it misses or hits; the user you are attacking will."

LAURI ~ 5% 😱

I burst out crying. "Yo, it's not like I asked to be in these games" I shout back. "I don't think you would either." I say in between sniffles. Right besides me are a jacket, a very small container, iodine, and two axes. I sniffle, and put my sword back in it's sheath and pick up the two axes, after freeing my hands. "You want these?" I ask her. Suddenly, she cuts my chin, and I start to bawl again. (Even though it hurt as much as a turnip. I meant papercut) I throw the burn medicine at her, and it splits open, in mid air. A dab of cream lands on my hand, and I put it on my cut.