The Hunger Games Roleplay

in Roleplaying

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 1 January 2013 at 4:36 AM

Melody ~ 11

It looks like there's nothing I can use in the tent, so I take a closer look at it. The mutts are still loose, so for now I'll have to remain here, but it probably won't be safe for long. Destroying it would probably be my best option because I really don't know how to steal a tent, much less without calling any tributes in the area to my location. But that's the least of my concerns when Tess calls out and enters the tent, injured.

Then Lauri, who I can only assume is hurt in some way, strolls into the tent and aims her sword at me. When she offers us a chance to leave, it seems like the only reasonable choice - until a bird attacks Tess and is wounded.

Now that she's down, it's just District Five and me, who doesn't seem like she'd be willing to compromise. Her words, however, do ring of truth. After all, my ally is unconscious, and now we're both in danger. In reality, though, she's been more of a help to me than I've been to her, so I can't lose now and have both of us die.

The situation is worsened when Jade comes into the tent with her bow and arrows, but Tess awakens and attacks. Everything happens like a flash, and I'm suddenly on the ground with a knife above me.

My own blade is on the floor, and the only thing I can think to do is to reach for it. When I finally do grasp it, I attempt to knock the knife out of Jade's hand.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 2 January 2013 at 12:30 AM

Jade- 4

"Girlie, you do not want to play a knife game with me." I say, grasping on the handle of my own blade tighter, pushing against Melody's blade.
Still crouching over her, I move my leg and dig my knee into her abdomen, trying to weaken her breathing so she won't have the strength to push back.

5,632 posts

linpug • 2 January 2013 at 2:31 PM

I zip the tent close. I turn around. My aly! I charge at Melody, attempting to kill her with the blade of my sword. (der) I position it to pierce her heart. " Gah! Can you guess like just leave?!" I blurt out. " Your outmatched! Do you really think you can win? If you go outside, you can at least defend your self against the mutts." The tent is not that big,although big enough to fight, but I don't feel good in the cramped area. I restrain from adding that, though, because I want to appear as if I can easily kill everyone of them.

@ladybugheart

Deleted • 2 January 2013 at 7:45 PM

Tess 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cant worry about anything else. All I'm worrying about is getting out alive.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 14 January 2013 at 7:49 PM

Melody ~ 11

As Jade's knife pushes down on mine, my arm begins to ache. Her knee drives into me until I can hardly struggle to fight back. Blood rushes through me as my heart pounds furiously. /Thump. Thump./ Starting to panic, it fully dawns on me that the threat of death is really just looming before me, though I can hardly bring myself to accept it. The Capitol viewers, who must be thrilled by the action, and the reaction of those in my district, scarcely matter to me anymore.

"You're outmatched! Do you really think you can win?" Lauri, who was just trying to stab me, bursts out, and I nearly lose my grip when I tilt my head to look at her. "If you go outside, you can at least defend your self against the mutts."

Right now, that's exactly what I want to do. Entering this tent in the first place really was a bad idea. "Maybe..." I get out in a desperate attempt, "Lauri's right. It would be best for us to leave."

Ha, like anyone will listen to me. I feel like I'm going to cry, like all hope of survival has been obliterated.

[[Recap: Tess threw a knife at Jade, who pulled it out and attacked Melody. She is now on top of Melody, and they are fighting. Lauri just went to stab Tess' hand, although whether she was successful hasn't yet been posted. She also attacked Melody, but Jade was on top, and is now prepared to attack again.]]

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 January 2013 at 8:59 PM

Jade - 4.

"Nobody's dead yet. Why don't you be number one on a list for once?" I sneered. If I can keep my knee in her gut, she'll eventually lose her strength, and the first thing I'm going to do then is drive my knife in her heart.

@bluegirl80 Want to play hero and save Melody? 😉

Deleted • 14 January 2013 at 9:05 PM

@trish Why not!

Tess 2
~~

I look around. I have no clue how I could help us escape. Then I dodge a blade aimed for my hand.

5,632 posts

linpug • 14 January 2013 at 9:18 PM

[ @bluegirl80 Um I stabbed your hand, please edit your post responding to whether it hits you or not 😉 ]

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 January 2013 at 9:23 PM

( @linpug Nooo. o: Lauri, save me. xD)

5,632 posts

linpug • 14 January 2013 at 9:24 PM

[@trish from what?]

Deleted • 15 January 2013 at 7:10 AM

@linpug You said hoping to, you never said it went through.

5,632 posts

linpug • 15 January 2013 at 10:02 AM

[@bluegirl80 You never even responded, and because you didn't avoided the hit, I obviously assumed I punctured you.]

Female
1,184 posts

fuzzykins412 • 15 January 2013 at 6:31 PM

Celestine sat huddled in a tree, shivering, her blonde hair, which was usually nice and soft, soaked in water and dripping. She pulled out her sword, and held it by her side, in case someone decided to attack her. Her arms hugged the tree, and she glanced around, uncertain of what to do. She certainly didn't have any allies to defend, or look for at the moment, and she was sure that everyone here was trying to kill her. Groaning softly, she glanced down, but spotted no one. Maybe she should try to make an ally, she could use some help. Most of the other tributes seemed to have allies as well, maybe she could join a group.

5,632 posts

linpug • 15 January 2013 at 6:35 PM

@bluegirl80
I attack Tess again, aiming for her heart. I pushed her to the corner of the tent. I don't believe that she can avoid, because there is no were to dodge my hit. The injury will be fatal

Deleted • 15 January 2013 at 6:38 PM

@linpug 😋 WHY YOU HATE TESS????

Tess-2
~~~~~~~

I am pushed up against a wall with a blade going for my heart. I have no place to go. Except.... I mean I could. Fast thinking I hit the floor as fast as I can.

5,632 posts

linpug • 15 January 2013 at 7:40 PM

Lauri ~ 5
Tess ducks, and my sword is about to hit my tent. I stop immediately, because I do not want that to happen, but I recoil and fall on Tess. Good idea. I hold Tess down with my knees, not allowing her to escape and aim for her neck. "I'm sorry" I say.
Because I truly am. I don't think there is any alternative other than to get hurt.

Deleted • 15 January 2013 at 7:44 PM

@linpug 😋 NOBODY IS SUPPOSE TO DIE YET! D:

Omg I just got a cray cray idea. xD @trish @ladybugheart CRAY CRAY IDEA HERE!

Tess-2
~~~~~

Lauri falls on me. And she actually say's sorry. And right now at that moment, I actually feel.. how I should. Scared. I'm only 12... I shouldn't be here. I should be trying to provide for myself...

5,632 posts

linpug • 15 January 2013 at 7:50 PM

@bluegirl80 [What is it? Lauri doesn't hate test, I'm not trying to be mean it's the hunger games XD]

Lauri ~ 5

I think Tess doesn't seem to be objecting. I'm confused. She appears scared. Whatever. If she isn't going to stop me, then I should probably take advantage. I try and image were the vital vein is, and aim the point of my sword there and press down.

Deleted • 15 January 2013 at 7:53 PM

@linpug xD Well.. I'll PM you cuz... It's a weird idea. xD

Tess-2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel the blade press down. So much adrenaline, wouldn't it hurt more if I was stressed. I tried to relax, breathing in and out. If I was going to die, I wanted it to be less painful.

5,632 posts

linpug • 15 January 2013 at 7:54 PM

[@bluegirl80 Am I allowed to kill you? ]

Deleted • 15 January 2013 at 7:56 PM

@linpug [Nope. Ladybugheart said nobody is dying today. And she is going to PM you when you are going to die and I haven't gotten one yet. Sorry!]

5,632 posts

linpug • 15 January 2013 at 7:57 PM

[@bluegirl80 She said it would be ok if I kill you if you aggree]

Deleted • 15 January 2013 at 7:57 PM

@linpug D: I don't wanna die! xDD

5,632 posts

linpug • 15 January 2013 at 7:58 PM

@bluegirl80 [Please bring this into the discussion thread. Also, you don't need a PM to slaughter your character.]

Deleted • 15 January 2013 at 8:03 PM

@linpug Oh I thought you did. Oh well.

~~~

Tess-2

I had a crazy idea. I gulped, thinking it was crazy. My hand slowly pushed the blade up and I sighed. "Well.. I have an idea. We could.. join forces.. I guess. It would be easier to get rid of other competition..." On god. Worst idea ever I bet.

5,632 posts

linpug • 15 January 2013 at 8:07 PM

@bluegirl80

Tess pushes her hand aggaints the blade, cutting herself XD

jkjkjkjjkkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkknotkhjkjkjkkjkjkjkjkjjk

I raise my blade away. Ugh. hmm. No. We can't have any more allies. Crazy idea. I sit there for seconds thinking whether I should. Tess could attack me at any time but I just sit...

Deleted • 15 January 2013 at 8:10 PM

@linpug

Tess-2
~~~~~

I see Lauri stop and think, the gears working in her head. I sit back taking a breath. "We can fight them." The words came out, hoping if anybody was listening they would be annoyed. "We could fight them." I repeated.

5,632 posts

linpug • 15 January 2013 at 8:13 PM

Lauri ~ 5
Obviously, I can't decide on my own. I look to Jade for confirmation. I'll let her idea decide.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 16 January 2013 at 11:33 PM

Jade -4.

"No!" I barked.

^^^^^
Pure brilliance.

5,632 posts

linpug • 29 January 2013 at 10:30 AM

Lauri~5
Suddenly Tess died immediately. D: xD