Be Were

in Roleplaying

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 7 August 2012 at 5:36 PM

Accepting!
Don't worry, this IS a roleplay and not a story in the wrong spot. It just has a long intro. 😋

Aiya looked around, shining her flashlight. She almost wished she had backed out, but that would've ruined her reputation. She sighed. She had known this was coming ever since the alert that there was a werewolf in the area. Yeah, a werewolf. Who knew they were real, right? So just like she had been expecting, Sun had dared her to stay outside, in the dark, during a full moon, until midnight. She leaned against a tree, so nobody would sneak up on her from behind. Suddenly, she realized that what she was leaning on wasn't a tree - it was warm and furry. She spun around and saw - it was the werewolf! Right there! Probably about to eat her! She gasped as it bent towards her and grabbed her with its claws. "Stop struggling," it growled. As she went limp, it said, "Beware," in a softer tone of voice, and leaned in so close she could smell its breath.

The next thing she knew, she was in her bed. Her best friend Sun was hovering above her. "You okay?"
"Wha - what happened?" Aiya asked.
"I think you fell asleep. We found you curled up on the ground in the morning."
"But - the werewolf - it was there!"
"I'm sure it was just a dream."
Aiya shrugged and got out of bed.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 7 August 2012 at 8:35 PM

@cqpkytty

I just have to know, but is it literate??

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 7 August 2012 at 8:48 PM

@seaangel
You don't have to have nearly as much solid text as I'm doing for the intro, if that's what you were asking 😋
I just wrote all that when I was bored the other day 😋
Also, could you post again so I can post the rest of the intro? 😸

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 7 August 2012 at 8:50 PM

Of course! I mean, I know, because for me it takes time for me to right something like that. What I mean though, is will it have proper grammar and spelling!

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 7 August 2012 at 9:08 PM

@lola622f
Thanks 😊

The last day of school was also the next full moon. Aiya had dismissed the werewolf as a dream, though she wasn't planning on going out tonight. She looked out the window at the rising full moon and fainted. She woke up to the werewolf poking her cheek and the taste of tuna in her mouth. She was on the floor, in the kitchen. This was probably another dream. The werewolf sat back and rolled his eyes. "Geeze, you sure were out cold! Even when I waved the can of tuna in front of you, you just ate it without even waking up!" He rolled his eyes again.
Aiya realized that something felt different. She sat up and looked down, staring at herself. She had white fur with black stripes, and she had claws, and she had a tail! She rushed to a mirror. She had fur on her face, too! And cat ears! And her hair was pure white, instead of its normal brown. And her eyes were ice blue. And she had whiskers. And a pink kitty nose! She was reminded of a tiger, except she was white and not orange. And she was like a foot taller! It was hard to imagine that this could be anything but a dream. She walked back to the kitchen and sat down on the counter, next to the werewolf. "So what now, dreamwolf?" She grinned.
"This isn't a dream."
"Of course you would say that, dreamwolf. I think I'm going to call you that from now on," she told him.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 7 August 2012 at 10:23 PM

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, then stood up and turned to face her. "Beware," he said.
"Why? Beware what? What should I be scared of?" she asked, puzzled.
"No, no, not beware," he said, exasperated. "Be were. Bee. Wair. Were. As in, werewolf. Be were. It's a customary greeting among the Were. We're both were, so we would say that to each other if we met in passing."
"So wait, if I'm 'being were', then why am I more like a tiger than a wolf?"
"Everyone has the potential to be were. But not everyone will be wolfish," he explained. "You'll never know what you'll be until you're bitten."
"You bit me?"
The werewolf looked away. "It's easy to...well...sometimes, if you're in your wereform, and you haven't eaten meat in a while, and you come across a defenseless human...You never really lose control, but it's hard to resist a small bite. And," he shrugged guiltily, "I'm a vegetarian."
Aiya rolled her eyes. "Well, this is a dream, so it doesn't matter."
"...Well...anyways, as I was saying. You will change every full moon, there's nothing you can do to prevent that. You can also be were at times other than the full moon, but it will always be voluntary. I'm glad to see that you haven't freaked out at all, though this really isn't a dream, as you keep asserting it is."
"Because it IS a dream!" Aiya said.
He looked at her flatly. "Are you so sure?" he said, pinching her hard.
Her eyes widened. "I...I guess not...

Female
5,411 posts

Orderedchaos • 7 August 2012 at 10:47 PM

This is a friendly reminder that "bumping" topics is against the rules. Posting only "post" is a form of bumping/spam. If what you want to write takes up more than one post there are a couple things you can do.
A) Post the second post with your storage account (if you have one)
B) Collaborate with another person, pm them what you want in the second post and have them post it.
So please, pass this notice around to other roleplayers (I will be too), lets stop with the unnecessary "posts".

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 8 August 2012 at 11:48 AM

@orderedchaos
Sorry! 😋

~

Note: The 'were appearance' does not mean you become that animal every full moon, it means you become a cross between that animal and a human. Leaning towards the animal part, though; a basically-human girl with cat ears and tail needs more editing. In general, a bipedal, human-sized, humanoid animal. If you're confused, think 'werewolf'. A werewolf is not a normal person with furry ears and a tail.

Forms:
Name:
Animal (you WILL become a were-animal at least once a month, think carefully):
Appearance:
Were appearance:
Personality(optional):
Other:

My form 😸
Name: Aiya May
Animal (you WILL become a were-animal at least once a month, think carefully): White tiger
Appearance: About 5 feet tall; brown hair; blue-green eyes
Were appearance: Six feet tall; white fur with black stripes; white hair; ice-blue eyes; whiskers; pink cat nose; cat ears; long tail; pawlike hands and feet, with claws
Personality(optional): ~
Other: Is the reigning Queen of Truth Or Dare, though she's better at doing dares than making them up.

Pings:
@wispa
@flowerpower
@hedwig68
@lola622f
@seaangel

Female
186 posts

flowerpower • 8 August 2012 at 11:54 AM

@cqpkytty ~ awesome beginning! 😃 i don't have time 2 read it all now, remind me tomorrow, and i will read every single line! 😃 i promise! 😃

@ice2505

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 8 August 2012 at 1:04 PM

@flowerpower
K 😊

Moar pings 😸
@luv
@caring
@phoenixfox
@hedwig68
@discordia

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 8 August 2012 at 1:06 PM

@cqpkytty
Sounds really cool...

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 8 August 2012 at 1:06 PM

@luv
Wanna join? 😊

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 8 August 2012 at 1:07 PM

@cqpkytty
Yes and so does @cynt5100 .

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 8 August 2012 at 1:13 PM

@luv
@cynt5100
Go ahead 😊

Female
1,914 posts

phoenixfox • 8 August 2012 at 1:16 PM

@cqpkytty

Can we use a character similar/same to one we use in another RP?

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 8 August 2012 at 1:18 PM

@phoenixfox
Go ahead 😊

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 8 August 2012 at 1:55 PM

Forms:
Name: Sia Tressa
Animal (you WILL become a were-animal at least once a month, think carefully):
Appearance: http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/53379021/Taylor+Swift.png
Were appearance: http://www.hangingrocktower.org/images/Redshouldered/red-sperronehead.jpg
Personality(optional): Confident, proud girl who likes to be free and not contained.
Other: (I know it's Taylor Swift, that's why I didn't choose a white horse. If I have to change it, fine.)
@cqpkytty

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 8 August 2012 at 2:41 PM

@luv
Could you fill out the animal part? Also, were doesn't mean you become that animal, it means you become sort of a cross between human and that animal. 😋

Female
3,546 posts

spirithawk • 8 August 2012 at 3:32 PM

@cqpkytty Sounds cool but I never Roleplayed before. I'm afraid I'm going to mess up. xP

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 8 August 2012 at 3:43 PM

Name: Sun
Animal: Dog
Appearance: Strawberry blonde hair with orangey eyes. She has sunkissed skin, with her finger and toe nails are painted like the sunset. She always has an orangey-yellowish-reddish lip gloss on with yellow eye shadow.
Were appearance: Her body if covered in fur that's strawberry blonde with hints of orange. She has a fluffy tail and partially floppy dog ears. Her snout it tipped with white and completed with a wet black nose. Her eyes are still orangey, but have hints of yellow. Claws come out of her dog like hands and feet, appear to painted orange and yellow.
Personality(optional): ~~
Other: None

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 8 August 2012 at 4:48 PM

@seaangel
Accepted 😊

@spirithawk
It's hard to mess up when you're roleplaying 😊

Female
3,546 posts

spirithawk • 8 August 2012 at 5:08 PM

@cqpkytty Okay, then I'll join, but promise not to kill me if I mess up? ;-;

Name: Storm Bryant.
Animal (you WILL become a were-animal at least once a month, think carefully): Bunny.
Appearance: http://imgur.com/dmpRy
Were appearance: http://imgur.com/qJ1cf
Personality(optional):

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 8 August 2012 at 5:46 PM

@spirithawk
Of course not 😊
...Also, the 'were appearance' doesn't mean you actually turn into that creature, like how a werewolf is different than a wolf. 😋

Female
3,546 posts

spirithawk • 8 August 2012 at 6:17 PM

@cqpkytty Oh, yeah. See, I messed up already. :'C

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 8 August 2012 at 6:18 PM

@spirithawk
Nah, it's fine 😋
Actually, you aren't the first to make that mistake here 😋 I think I'm going to post that on the post with the forms 😋

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 9 August 2012 at 8:45 AM

Hmm, just wondering, but when do we start??

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 9 August 2012 at 9:35 AM

@cqpkytty
Oh. Sorry! Okay new form:
Name: Sia Tressa

Animal (you WILL become a were-animal at least once a month, think carefully): Red Hawk

Appearance: http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/53379021/Taylor+Swift.png

Were appearance: Hair turns red-ish, and big auburn wings with feathers grow out from her back. Picture: http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3218/growingwings.png

Personality(optional): Confident, proud girl who likes to be free and not contained.

Other: (I know it's Taylor Swift, that's why I didn't choose a white horse. If I have to change it, fine.)

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 August 2012 at 11:01 AM

@luv
It's OK 😋
Also, maybe she might have feathers on her body? Or a beak? Or hawk eyes? You don't have to change it if you don't want to, though 😋

@seaangel
Whenever you want 😊

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 9 August 2012 at 12:00 PM

@cqpkytty

Now??

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 August 2012 at 12:06 PM

@seaangel
Sure, but it might be hard to RP if you're semi-quitting...
*coughdon'tquitcough*