+ WINNERS DRAWN OUT PLEASE CHECK + ♥ Rayun Christmas Giveaway ♥

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 14 December 2016 at 7:20 PM

@carter
Adding! 😃

Deleted • 14 December 2016 at 8:56 PM

@leafmelody is it too late for me to join?

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 14 December 2016 at 9:42 PM

@chicachicken
Nup, adding!

Deleted • 14 December 2016 at 9:42 PM

@leafmelody thanks! I

I love Christmas because it is a great time to spend with your family. It is a time to get to know each other more. It is not just about presents and gifts, it is about learning and trying . I usually go out Christmas Caroling every year. I try and learn something every year. That is what I love about Christmas.

Deleted • 15 December 2016 at 7:54 AM

@leafmelody I was skipped 2 pages! O-O'

Female
150 posts

gngdia • 15 December 2016 at 10:44 AM

@leafmelody I noticed you didn't added me 😃 did you forgot or I didn't had enough sentences?

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 15 December 2016 at 5:33 PM

@hellhound
@gngdia
Sorry adding you both now XD Thank you for telling me 😊

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 15 December 2016 at 7:09 PM

Please count me in thank you :-).

I love Christmas because I love Jesus, the joy of the season and the goodness it seems to bring out in human kind. The beautiful decorations, snow,hot chocolate, cookies and all the wonderful smells of good home cooked meals. People singing beautiful Christmas songs Seeing the joy on a child's face as they play in the snow, opening there gifts . But most of all I love Christmas day when the ones I love gather to celebrate birth of Christ ❤️

235 posts

shadowy_overseer • 17 December 2016 at 12:03 AM

@leafmelody I'd love to join too!

Why I love Christmas:
Christmas is a time when we can take a break from our hectic life and get together with our family. It's the time of giving - giving gifts and forgiving past transgressions. It's a time when we remind our friends and family just how much we love and cherish them. But most importantly, it's the season to be jolly, to loosen up and have some fun. This is why I love Christmas so much.

Female
1,984 posts

tralala22 • 17 December 2016 at 12:11 AM

@leafmelody
Count me in! 😃

I like - no loveeeee. Christmas because I'm greedy as heck when it comes to food. I just love food a lot. This is the one day of the year where I can stuff myself with really really good food without being judged and I live for that feeling. I also love Christmas because of the Secret Santa game, I love nothing more than getting presents from someone I don't really know, and buying presents. I absolutely love modern calligraphy and this is my chance to make cards for my friends c: even if i'm not that good at it haha

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 17 December 2016 at 12:18 AM

@shadowy_overseer
@tralala22
Adding!

EDIT
@connieharris
Missed your post sorry adding DX

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 17 December 2016 at 3:03 AM

@leafmelody Rayun Giveaway? Omg... -faints- xD I wanted one so bad a few days ago, still do. So glad I got a chance to enter.

I love Christmas because it gives me a holiday off school. To be honest, that's not the only reason. I love the family reunions and Christmas dinners. I love the excitement of waiting another few days. I love opening the advent calender even if the maltesers calender gives me the same almost every day! I also love going to the advent tree and finding many festive creatures. I adore pulling off the delicatly wrapped paper, I love shaking the present in curiousity. I love the snow falling, around my feet. Trying to catch snowflakes on your tounge, I did that when I was young! But Christmas, is a favourite time for me.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 17 December 2016 at 3:04 AM

@emeraldstar
Adding 😃

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 17 December 2016 at 3:17 AM

@leafmelody
can i get in? looking for something interesting...this is interesting...

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 17 December 2016 at 3:31 AM

@spiritkeeper5
Adding

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 17 December 2016 at 6:00 AM

@leafmelody
i thought you would choose...so this is finished a a random user generator?...what is that?
My Entry:
Christmas isn't a normal holiday, for all it is different. One might think people come round to join together, happy tears are shed at the most unexpected and the fun plus prezzies from all people.Other would say friends join to say their goodbyes for the last time and and giant bear hugs form teachers, old friend and new friends. Christmas from my opinion was brought out to all people because christmas has all types of meanings, not like easter or thanksgiving, anzac or halloween. Too all people Christmas is different cause Christmas is like the time where they all have their wishes, physical and emotional... Christmas is when everything (or almost everything) comes true even though they don't actually come from Santa or are the thing you really want, they might be something you would have wanted but never remembered. Christmas is that to me and (maybe, just maybe) to all.

Thank you for reading! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
(Is this it? Does it fit regulation?)
(really embarrassed cause didn't check much.)

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 17 December 2016 at 6:01 AM

@spiritkeeper5
No, it isn't finished yet 😱 Entries close on the 23rd!

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 17 December 2016 at 6:02 AM

@leafmelody
no, i just meant does my paragraph fit your rules... (thanks for reminder-closes at 23rd)

Female
2,413 posts

ida92 • 17 December 2016 at 6:10 AM

@leafmelody can I join, please? 😊

I love Christmas for it's atmosphere. It's the time of the year when I meet my whole family, we spend time together, cook delicious Christmas meals and enjoy every minute. I really like Christmas decorations, I even make them myself sometimes. 😊

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 17 December 2016 at 6:19 AM

@spiritkeeper5
Yeah it does 😃
@ida92
Adding 😃

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 17 December 2016 at 6:20 AM

@leafmelody
yay!!! can't wait (i have a random question: do you still laugh at random stuff?)

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 17 December 2016 at 6:24 AM

@spiritkeeper5
Haha yes I do, getting off topic XD

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 17 December 2016 at 8:31 PM

@leafmelody

The reason I love Christmas is because all my family gets together and have fun no matter what conflict might be stirring between us. Christmas is the time to think about what you want but also what was given to you and that's life with a loving family. I absolutely love Christmas music and jam out in my classes with it. It's a time to rejoice and have fun. I love giving gifts and seeing the smiles I make on people's faces. It's also a time where my four legged bestie and I get to grow up another year together. She was born on my bday and she's the greatest Christmas gift I could have ever received. It's Christmas time so let's party 😊!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 17 December 2016 at 8:31 PM

@cutiecupcake
Adding 😃

Deleted • 18 December 2016 at 4:17 AM

@leafmelody because it's Christmas.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 18 December 2016 at 4:37 AM

@dappne6
Adding!

Female
35 posts

holted76 • 21 December 2016 at 12:49 AM

Im not going to lie I enjoy the presents the most. It would be nice to be around family but my family does not have good relations. I'm uncomfortable around them sometimes too. The presents are like a reward to be around them. Plus its mostly money so i can get what i want without answering thousands of questions.

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 21 December 2016 at 1:01 AM

@leafmelody
May I please join??

EDIT:
Lol sorry my bad. I just realised I'm already in this! xD

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 22 December 2016 at 5:00 PM

Y'ALL HURRY UP AND ENTER ENTRIES CLOSE IN A DAY OR SO! 😃

Agender
136 posts

asbe • 22 December 2016 at 7:23 PM

Look, I have a poetry for you:

"A sparkling tree, marveling eyes and all those presents.
I can still smell the roast and gingerbread.
Nobody can escape the magic of Christmas.
Raw meat and wild berries, goat milk and sticky mead"

Actually you have to sing this. It's Amon Amarth ^^

@leafmelody

It's still not too late to join?