*Flameclan, Moonclan, Nightclan* Warrior RP

in Roleplaying

need any changes?

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 3 January 2017 at 6:09 PM

@valleries1 @summer99318 @emeraldstar @runa @vanley

Nightfang was hissing silently that she didn't need help walking, her tail lashing, she had wanted to finish the patrol before coming back, it wasn't a serious wound in her point of view

Dawnshine padded silently through the undergrowth, ignoring the scents and sightings of prey

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 3 January 2017 at 6:41 PM

@lucie1677 @valleries1 @summer99318 @emeraldstar @vanley

SkyDapple hissed at nightfang slightly supporting her weight.

SkyDapple sighed lashing her tail right and left, trying her best to lift nightfang up.

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 3 January 2017 at 7:04 PM

Soulstar and Nightfang left Leaftail to her work, glad it hadn't been worse. "Go get something to eat Skydapple, you've earned it. I'll bring Nightfang something to eat in a bit," Soulstar mentioned walking towards her den.
@emeraldstar @runa @lucie1677 @valleries1 @vanley @chicachicken

"I'll get it for her Soulstar," Oakpaw mewed eagerly. He set off towards the fresh-kill pile with Snowpaw trailing behind. He grabbed the biggest squirrel he could find and dragged it Leaftail's den with Snowpaw's help.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 3 January 2017 at 7:11 PM

@summer99318 @emeraldstar @lucie1677 @valleries1 @chicachicken @vanley

SkyDapple nodded padding slowly to the fresh kill pile, and laying near it picking out a scrawny shrew, nibbling on it.

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 3 January 2017 at 7:46 PM

(I'm going ahead with ceremony)
Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here in the middle of the cavern. We have 3 new apprentices who are ready to start their warrior training. Soulstar motions with her tail for them to come to the front of the gathered cats. From this day forward, until they earn their warrior names, they will be known as Wolfpaw, Badgerpaw, and Oakpaw. Skydapple, you are ready for an apprentice. You will mentor Badgerpaw. Skydapple pads towards Badgerpaw and happily touches noses with him. I expect you will pass down the skills you know to this apprentice. Moonpelt, you are ready for an apprentice. You will mentor Oakpaw. Moonpelt walks over to Oakpaw and touches noses with him. I expect you will pass down the skills you know to this apprentice. Nightfang, you are ready for an apprentice. You will mentor Wolfpaw. Wolfpaw prances over to Nightfang and touches noses with her. I expect you will pass down the skills you know to this apprentice.
(Hope this works, @vanley-@emeraldstar will do the medicine cat apprentice ceremony because she is Leaftail, hopefully soon.)

(@emeraldstar, I have done the warrior apprentice ceremony, can you do the medicine cat apprentice ceremony for Snowpaw(@vanley) asap please.)(Changed it sorry)

Oakpaw gazed happily at his mentor, Moonpelt.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 3 January 2017 at 8:14 PM

( NIGHTFANG IS A GIRLLLL )

Nightfang looked and wolfpaw before going back to the med cat's den hissing silently about having to be stuck there

Dawnshine stepped into a open glade filled with sunlight still, with a small lake in the middle of it, she padded up to the lake and took a drink

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 3 January 2017 at 8:19 PM

SkyDapple nodded happily, at her apprentice.

"badgerpaw, would you like to start your training?" SkyDapple asked happily, before letting out a loud cough.

@lucie1677 @vanley @summer99318 @valleries1 @chicachicken @emeraldstar

Female
192 posts

vanley • 3 January 2017 at 8:53 PM

@runa @lucie1677 @summer99318 @emeraldstar @chicachicken @valleries1

Wolfpaw, Badgerpaw, & Snowpaw-Moonclan-Oakpaw, Skydapple, Nightfang

Snowpaw was clearly confused at the fact that she had said only three of the others. She wasn't an apprentice yet? But she was born the same day as her brother's, maybe an hour or two later than usual but she was still born maybe it was because there just weren't enough cats. Badgerpaw had quickly started jumping around, excited that he was now an apprentice. He continued to jump as Skydapple spoke to him. "Yeah let's go! Let's start right now!" She told the older cat. Wolfpaw tilted his head as Nightfang walked away, deciding to follow her to the medicine cat den. "When can we start my training?" He asked, his tail lashing around in excitement.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 3 January 2017 at 9:12 PM

Nightfang's tail lashed " i can't because i have to stay in here until my wound heals, i know, its ANNOYING" her tail started to lash even stronger "but, we'll do it right after i'm ok to go out and do things again..."

Dawnshine got up from drinking the lake's water, she hoped her clan wouldn't miss her and decided to hunt before going back

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 3 January 2017 at 9:57 PM

Soulstar walked towards Snowpaw, "I'm sorry, but you can't be a warrior apprentice, but I have a good idea for you. How about you become Leaftail's apprentice, you could be a medicine cat. I know it might seem hard know, but there are other ways to serve your clan than being a warrior, I hope you agree." Soulstar mewed hopefully.

Oakpaw started to look for Moonpelt, but she seemed to disappear after the ceremony. Oakpaw resigned himself to getting a good nights rest.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 3 January 2017 at 10:13 PM

@emeraldstar @runa @lucie1677 @valleries1 @chicachicken @summer99318

Wolfpaw, Badgerpaw, & Snowpaw-Moonclan-Soulstar, Nightfang

Snowpaw sighed and answered with a quiet. "Oh..." When Soulstar said she couldn't be a warrior. But she looked away from the ground when she spoke of being the medicine cats apprentice. "Is it because I have the dreams? About the cats made of stars?" She asked, she had only ever told Oakpaw about it and now she was telling Soulstar. The only downside to being a medicine cat was she would never be able to have a mate. Wolfpaw sighed, he wasn't the most patient cat in the world so he was a bit upset. "Can't you get better quicker?" He whined, sitting down and scratching behind his ear with his back leg.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 4 January 2017 at 7:32 AM

@vanley @summer99138 @Lucie1677 @valleries1 @emeraldstar @chicachicken

Skydapple smiled "we can hunt first, then we can do battle training!" Skydapple said beckoning badgerpaw.

"If need be I can help with wolfpaws training" SkyDapple said to nightfang.

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 4 January 2017 at 7:50 AM

Yes, and no. As I said there are other ways to serve your clan. Moonclan doesn't know how to train a blind cat properly to be a warrior. It would be half-impossible for you to hunt, and in a battle or on a patrol you wouldn't notice vital motions, like a tail wave to move over there, or if your supposed to be quiet. I'm sorry Snowpaw." Soulstar mewed to her.

@vanley @runa @lucie1677 @valleries1 @emeraldstar @chicachicken

Oakpaw lay in his nest trying to fall asleep, but he couldn't as he was hearing the happy squeals of the other apprentices. Oakpaw groaned and turned over again and again trying to get comfortable.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 4 January 2017 at 2:18 PM

@summer99318 @vanley @runa @lucie1677 @valleries1 @chicachicken.

Moonpelt sighed, looking for Oakpaw. She went into the apprentice den. Oakpaw was rolling around in his nest. "Oakpaw?" She meowed. "I believe it's time to do some training. Hunting training."

Leaftail padded towards the leader and Snowpaw. "You said my name Soulstar?" She meowed. She had good hearing and knew when her name was spoken.

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 4 January 2017 at 5:07 PM

Yes, the gathering is coming up and it's time Snowpaw was apprenticed. We agreed she would become your apprentice. Will you do the ceremony before the gathering?
@vanley @lucie1677 @runa @emeraldstar @chicachicken @valleries1

Oak paw heard his name and jerked upwards. As he processed what Moonpelt had said his eyes glittered with happiness. "Ready," he chirped.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 January 2017 at 1:47 AM

"That would be great Skydapple" Nightfang meowed, giving a short laugh "shouldn't keep apprentices waiting, should we?"

Dawnshine ears flicked backward, no not because of prey, but a faint mewling, picking herself up from her crouch she padded hurriedly towards the mewling, confused and concerned for the creature mewling..

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 5 January 2017 at 3:24 AM

@chicachicken @valleries1 @summer99318 @lucie1677 @runa @vanley

"Of course I could Soulstar." Leaftail meowed.

"Ok follow me" Moonpelt meowed as she headed towards the usual hunting area.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 January 2017 at 4:56 AM

Dawnshine padded closer and closer to the source of the mewling before stepping into a small clearing, a small black coloured kit in the middle, she ran to it sniffing its scent, not one of a clan, but the fur on her back bristled at the scent of fox until she realized it was stale, she studied the kit, i looked old enough to survive without its mother's milk, but its mewls were growing fainter, she picked it up gently by the scruff and ran as fast as she could without dropping the small kit back to camp..

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 5 January 2017 at 7:47 AM

"Thanks Leaftail, as soon as you can would be great," Soulstar mewed gratefully.

@vanley @lucie1677 @runa @emeraldstar @chicachicken @valleries1

When they reached a small clearing with plenty of lush undergrowth around them and tall towering trees they stopped. "What should we hunt?" Oakpaw asked excitedly.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 January 2017 at 9:58 AM

@emeraldstar @chicachicken @summer99318 @lucie1677 @runa @vanley

"let all the cats be old enough to catch their own prey gather here at the new oak for a clan meeting!" Lionstar yowled.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 5 January 2017 at 10:15 AM

@valleries1 @chicachicken @emeraldstar @summer99138 @lucie1677 @vanley

sootmuzzle heard lionstar's yowl from in the forest, turning around and padding back into the camp she sat down near the front, waiting for what lionstar was to say.

SkyDapple chuckled "yeah, nightfang if its okay I would like to help with wolfpaw's training, i'll have to ask soulstar about it first though."

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 5 January 2017 at 11:11 AM

Swiftrunner heard Lionstar and obeyed instantly. She sat down in the front line and listened, ready for the announcement.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 January 2017 at 11:48 AM

@runa @chicachicken @emeraldstar @summer99138 @lucie1677 @vanley

"As you may all heard about the up coming gathering. I have chosen some cats to go, the chosen cats are: Swiftrunner, Sootmuzzle, Sunpaw, Dawnshine, and Leafshade. Ever since the fire we are short on food and cats. But we must not let the other clan cats think we are weak and easy to fight!" Lionstar growled.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 5 January 2017 at 12:05 PM

@valleries1 @runa @chicachicken @summer99138 @lucie1677 @vanley

Swiftrunner bowed. "Thank you leader." She meowed. She was extremely happy to be going to the gathering.

Sunpaw hopped up and down. "Thank you! Thank you!" She meowed excitedly.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 January 2017 at 12:13 PM

@emeraldstar @runa @chicachicken @summer99138 @lucie1677 @vanley

Lionstar bowed in return "we will leave very soon" he said

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 5 January 2017 at 12:43 PM

@valleries1 @emeraldstar @summer99138 @chicachicken @lucie1677 @vanley

sootmuzzle smiled "thank you lionstar".

(is there a way we wouldn't have to ping everybody?)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 January 2017 at 1:08 PM

@runa @emeraldstar @summer99138 @chicachicken @lucie1677 @vanley

"go and eat something before we leave." Lionstar replied.

Darkkit poked Timekit "I wish I get to go" he growled "Don't you?"

Blazeclaw signed "Well Moonpelt guess I am not going to be there this gathering" he mumbled. then to Lionstar "I am going hunting"

"go on" Lionstar replied walking over to the fresh-kill pile and picking up a mouse, "We are going to need some" He mumbled with the mouse in his mouth.

Moonlight saw Blazeclaw leave, and quickly said to Lionstar "I am going too" and hurried after Blazeclaw

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 5 January 2017 at 1:27 PM

@valleries1 @chicachicken @emeraldstar @summer99138 @lucie1677 @vanley

SootMuzzle smiled padding to the fresh kill pile deciding to pick a scrawny vole, munching on it she licked her muzzle.

Mudtail padded out into the camp, swishing his tail across the ground.

(I need someone to start a conversation with mudtail XD)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 January 2017 at 1:36 PM

@runa @chicachicken @emeraldstar @summer99138 @lucie1677 @vanley

"Mudtail!" Midnight called

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 5 January 2017 at 1:46 PM

@valleries1 @summer99138 @Lucie1677 @chicachicken @vanley

"oh, hi what do you need midnight?" mudtail asked turning his gaze to midnight.