*Flameclan, Moonclan, Nightclan* Warrior RP

in Roleplaying

need any changes?

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 17 January 2017 at 12:52 PM

Hawkstorm looked at each of the apprentices in turn. "Good luck. Don't stray across the border. Keep claws sheathed." He meowed.

Frostfur stepped out of under the bush. "Leafshade...What do I do?" She asked.

"I'm not sure..." Leafshade purred in sympathy. "You'll figure it out. Lionstar would hate me for doing this, but I'll have to tell him I was helping you get yarrow. I know how bad that sick can get. Mother had it when we were kits. Hopefully he won't be mad at me...Oh, wait." Leafshade padded over to the patch of yarrow near the border and picked some with her teeth. "Here. Now I won't be lying. I really don't want to have to. So, there. Yarrow. Um, anything else?"

Frostfur looked away. "I can't ruin your status. This will be the last time, I promise. I couldn't do that to you. But I am stuck. I love Suntail,but I can't. StarClan must be very upset...Oh, Leafshade, I wish Hawkkit survived..."

"I know. I wish I could help you, but I don't know how. I need to go, the camp is pretty busy and Cinderkit is waiting for me. We can talk at the Gathering in the next moon. Bye, Frostfur." Leafshade turned and walked away. Frostfur was right, though. She couldn't do this alone. Maybe StarClan could help her get on the right path. She sent up a silent prayer, hoping they would.

@runa @emeraldstar @valleries1 @kittykay @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677 @chicachicken

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 17 January 2017 at 3:29 PM

@runa @emeraldstar @valleries1 @kittykay @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677 @chicachicken @leafstarofskyclan
(hello! my apprentice is dustpaw. that's my name. my menter is leafshade. im in flameclan, my info is in sign-up post. not in this one though. anyways @leafstarofskyclan were is leafshade right now? at their den? if so I want dustpaw to walk up and begin her training :>)

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 24 January 2017 at 9:03 PM

As they went to the middle of the territory Soulstar mewed to the apprentices, "All of you go in separate directions and meet back here at sunhigh. Whoever catches the most will get first pick from the fresh kill pile. I will be watching you to see how each of you do. Do your best." Soulstar watched all the apprentices head out. I'll follow Oakpaw first, she thought.

@runa @emeraldstar @valleries1 @kittykay @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677 @chicachicken @leafstarofskyclan

Oakpaw stalked through the brush until he heard a small scurrying underfoot. A mouse nest? He wondered. He tracked the smell of mouse to its source and found an entire nest of mice. Jackpot! He thought happily. After he swiftly killed them with a bite to the neck he had 6 mice. He buried them at the base of an old oak tree. His head jerked up when he heard a rustle in the bushes though whatever it was was downwind of him so he couldn't tell what it was. He continued on his way to find more prey.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 24 January 2017 at 9:33 PM

Wolfpaw, Badgerpaw, & Snowpaw

Willow bounced around excitedly at the task given. His first official hunt! Badgerpaw had a similar reaction as he bolted out of camp. Wolfpaw quickly burst away from the camp. Badgerpaw walked through the forest, silent as he could be. He heard a light rustle and looked towards a tree stump. His eyes widened at the sight of a fairly sized Robin, it's back was turned toward him. He lowered closely to the ground and paused, then rushed forward. He slapped the bird to the ground with his paw and jumped on it before it had time to react, quickly snapping it's neck and ending it's life. He buried it under the tree stump and soon returned with a vole, two mice, a baby finch, and two baby rabbits he had found in a borrow. Wolfpaw on the other hand was having a bit of trouble... The young apprentice narrowly avoided the sharp fangs of a snake he didn't recognize, bouncing away. His fur was standing on end and his tail was puffed out. The snake coiled up in an attack position, Wolfpaw wasn't going to give up on getting the snake for trying to attack him. He hissed and pounced at it, gripping the middle of it with his small teeth. Wolfpaw shook it around, but dropped it when he felt one of its fangs graze over his front leg. No venom had entered his body, but it still hurt. When he dropped the snake it slipped into the grass and disappeared. He looked at the city for a moment before starting to lick it. Snowpaw had left the camp, if the other apprentices got to go out why shouldn't she? She walked through the forest, her ears swivelling around in search of any noise. She found a sweet and familiar smell hit her nose, along with a few others. They smelled like wildflowers, but also one she recognized from the few times she'd been in the medicine cat den. She walked forward, sniffing the plant. "Goldenrod..." She muttered, a new smell hit her nose as the grass nearby rustled. She recognized the scent, it was often found on cats that had been injured. What was it again...? "It's a Fox..." She muttered, eyes going wide. She let out a loud hiss and a meow in an attempt to scare it off, but heard the pawsteps of the approaching creature.

@runa @emeraldstar @valleries1 @kittykay @summer99318 @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677 @chicachicken @leafstarofskyclan

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 24 January 2017 at 10:06 PM

@valleries1 @summer99318 @emeraldstar @leafstarofskyclan @vanley

Dawnshine nodded "thank you! ok, i'll get swiftrunner" going outside she called out "Swiftrunner! Lionstar wants you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightfang nodded, she was glad Soulstar had listened to her, she was worried, she never liked it when cats went out on their own even if she didn't like them, for they were all of her clan these cats, she saw snowpaw going out soon after her brothers, she decided to follow her, she scented fox soon and saw the approaching fox, it pounced for snowpaw, hissing in fury Nightfang pounced at it, crashing into the fox stopping it from hurting snowpaw, she bit it firmly on the shoulder, holding it in a firm grip, ignoring the scratches and wounds the fox was giving herself

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 25 January 2017 at 7:38 AM

While Soulstar was following Badgerpawpaw she heard Snowpaw's yowl. Soulstar called to Hawkstorm to come with her and they both bolted to the sound. They saw Snowpaw up against a tree hissing at a fox. The fox was about to pounce on her. "We won't make it," she told Hawkstorm.

Oakpaw heard another rustle in the bushes but by the smell he knew it wasn't prey. "Fox," he murmured. He crept along the edge of the small clearing and rolled in a pool of mud to hide his scent. He jumped behind some bushes and waited for the fox to pass.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 25 January 2017 at 8:09 AM

The two brothers heard the sound of their younger sisters yowl and in a blur of white black and brown they were off in that direction. They arrived at the edge of the field, this place was a bit too close to the border for their liking but it was their sister. Snowpaw scented Nightfang before she pounced on top of the midair fox, then more familiar scents hit her nose. Though they were far off, because of her heightened senses she could smell the other cats. Soulstar, Hawkstorm, and Oakpaw. His was mixed with mud though, he was probably hiding his scent. Most other cats probably wouldn't have smelled him, but she could. She finally scented her brother's, then heard Wolfpaw call her name. She could hear the snapping of the fox's jaws off to her left. "They're going to attack it! They're too reckless I can't let them do that!" She told herself, her tail began lashing back and forth wildly. She listened to the sounds, feeling the grass and dirt under her paws, smelling the fox and locating where it is. Even if they didn't think she could, she could see it, she lowered her body slightly out of reflex. She bounced forward, she felt her back claws and front claws to dig into its face. She felt the softness of what she'd assumed to be it's eyes on her front claws and the coldness of its nose under her back claws. She dug her teeth into what she assumed to be it's ear, but within seconds she was thrown off the fox and felt her entire lower body twitch in pain as she slammed against a rock. She stood up, but couldn't feel her front left paw, but did smell blood on it. Also blood on her back leg, but that blood was hers.

@runa @emeraldstar @valleries1 @kittykay @summer99318 @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677 @chicachicken @leafstarofskyclan

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 26 January 2017 at 11:45 PM

Seeing snowpaw being thrown off the fox and crash into the rocks made Nightfang doubly angry, with a final slash to the fox it ran off whimpering, she quickly went to snowpaw "are you alright?" helping snowpaw up she saw blood on her licking snowpaw to stop the bleeding she scented soulstar and hawkstorm lifting her head from cleaning snowpaw she yowled to them "stop hiding in those bushes and help snowpaw! she's injured pretty badly and i think one of her front paw's have been twisted badly!" she then bent her head to continue cleaning snowpaw
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instead of waiting for swiftrunner, Dawnshine went over to the black kit she'd saved from the forest, and began cleaning him, she knew it was a male because of the unique part of its scent that male's have, as she was cleaning it she remembered she was told to go to sootmuzzle, picking up the kit she went to sootmuzzle's den, and placed the kit and her paws, calling sootmuzzle "Sootmuzzle! Sootmuzzle i have a kit i found abandoned in the territory, don't worry, Lionstar said its allowed in camp" she looked at the black kit and murmered silently to herself "now what name should you have...." it struck her like lightning "Time! how about timekit? because i found you when you were almost out of time.." She gave the kit quick licks as the kit purred

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 January 2017 at 7:19 AM

@lucie1677 @summer99318 @emeraldstar @leafstarofskyclan @vanley

Darkkit walked over to watch "Dawnshine? who is that?" he asked

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 27 January 2017 at 7:28 AM

"Yes, what is- it's a kit!" Sootmuzzle purred

"We may have to check him for injuries"

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 27 January 2017 at 6:13 PM

Dawnshine bent her head to look at Darkkit "this is a kit, that i found abandoned in the territory, i've decided to name him timekit" she gave Timekit a few quick licks on the top of his head lifting her head when she heard Sotmuzzle's voice "yes its a kit, i found him out abandoned in the territory, and yes, i think that was what Lionstar was thinking when he asked me to come see you"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 January 2017 at 8:08 PM

Darkkit's eyes started to shine "Oh! what did you name him?" he asked

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 27 January 2017 at 8:40 PM

Dawnshine sighed "i told you Darkkit, i called him timekit"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 January 2017 at 8:50 PM

"Oh! can he talk? has he opened his eyes yet? Is he going to become a warrior? Are you taking care of him? Is he joining the clan? Is he even allowed?" Darkkit asked.

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 27 January 2017 at 9:48 PM

Soulstar scented one fox and heard it crashing through the bushes opposite her. She scented another one though heading directly towards Nightfang and Snowpaw. Soulstar leaped in front of them just as the fox leaped at them from the bushes. "Get away from them," she hissed at the fox.

Oakpaw swiftly followed Soulstar and stood beside her defending Snowpaw and Nightfang. "Don't get any closer," he growled.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 27 January 2017 at 10:42 PM

Wolfpaw hissed, watching the fix retreat into the brush. His eyes were dilated and his fur stood on end. Badgerpaw was the first of the two to move, bolting forward to his sister's side, Wolfpaw followed by his side and they skidded to a halt near Snowpaw. "Snowpaw! What are you doing out here?" Wolfpaw asked, seeming to panic. "You shouldn't have come! You're blind, remember?!" Badgerpaw hissed. Snowpaw suddenly lashed out on her brother's, she hissed and slashed her claws at Badgerpaw, nicking him on the side of his head along with a few drops of fox blood splattered on Wolfpaw's coat. "Stop it! I'm sick and tired of you two babying me! I'm not a kit anymore, just leave me alone!" She hissed, and despite her injuries, she ignored her twisted paw and cut back leg as she ran out of the clearing. She couldn't handle her brothers right now. She smelled nearby mud and jumped into a puddle, covering her snow white fur in sludge and smelled out an empty nest from some kind of animal. It must have been abandoned a long time ago because she couldn't quite pinpoint what kind of animal it was. She slipped inside and huddled near the back next to an old pile of leaves. Sure, she knew she probably wouldn't last a moon on her own, but she couldn't deal with other cats right now. A cool breeze wafted into her hiding hole and sent a cold shiver down her spine. She craned her neck to the side and started licking blood and mud away from the cut on her leg. Her back was aching but she decided to try her best and ignore it, finally laying her head down on her uninjured paw.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 27 January 2017 at 11:07 PM

"Woah woah Darkkit, calm down!" Dawnshine said with a laugh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nightfang hissed and Badgerpaw and Wolfpaw "look what you did! now we have to find her!" she spat and ran off after snowpaw "wait up Snowpaw! you're wound could get infected, we also need to treat that twisted paw!" she skidded outside the empty nest that Snowpaw was hiding in but couldn't detect her properly, her scent and been wringed with mud "Snowpaw! why are you hiding?! I'ts me Nightfang, we need to treat you twisted paw and wound!"

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 28 January 2017 at 10:26 AM

Soulstar stood beside Wolfpaw and Badgerpaw. "She'll be fine, just let her be," Soulstar mewed gently.

Oakpaw went after Snowpaw and found her curled up a few feet away hiding from Nightfang. "You shouldn't have run off, your brothers are worried about you. As is Nightfang," he scolded her gently. "Come back okay?"

Deleted • 28 January 2017 at 2:24 PM

Amberkit bounced up and down in the nursery. "I'm gonna become an apprentice in two moons!", she said excitedly. "Do you think Soulstar will let me become an apprentice? I wasn't clanborn...", she added.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 23 February 2017 at 4:35 PM

( i notice no one has been on lately... on this of course )

Nightfang spotted Oakpaw "did you find her?" "oh good there you are snowpaw, i seriously think i need to teach those cats a good lesson or two!" Nightfang spat