skymoare • 5 January 2017 at 1:48 PM

@runa @summer99138 @Lucie1677 @chicachicken @vanley

"I need you to go hunting, the fresh-kill pile is very low" Midnight replied

Deleted • 5 January 2017 at 2:19 PM

@valleries1 Hollypaw said "okay!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 January 2017 at 2:26 PM

@runa @summer99138 @Lucie1677 @chicachicken @vanley

"Hollypaw, do you want to hunting to? I want to see your hunting moves" Midnight said

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 5 January 2017 at 2:48 PM

WAAAAAAAAAAAY LATER WHEN THE CLANS ARE AT THE GATHERING (you can still rp them leaving and stuff, well not really my choice but you know what I'm trying say...):

Leafshade turned to Dawnshine. "Wait, I'm lost. What's happening?"

Frostfur woke up from a dream. Her sister was drowning and crying out for her help. Frostfur was trying to help her, pulling on her scruff, and woke up as they both went under. She couldn't shake the feeling that it was important. Disturbed, she stress sorted herbs that were already organized.

Hawkstorm sat in a tree on the outskirts of the Gathering. Leafshade was with Dawnshine, whispering. He squinted, straining to see the leaders and deputies. He turned down the tree and scampered into the bushes when he leader glanced at him and gave him the sign. Time to move.

@runa @valleries1 @emeraldstar @summer99318 @lucie1677 @vanley

Deleted • 5 January 2017 at 2:58 PM

@valleries1 Hollypaw said, "Yes"!

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 5 January 2017 at 4:59 PM

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here! As you know, it is time for the gathering. These are the cats I have chosen to go, Moonpelt, Skydapple, Oakpaw, Wolfpaw, Badgerpaw, Leaftail, and Snowpaw. Eat something first but before I end the meeting Leaftail has something to say." Soulstar finishes and motions with her tail for Leaftail to come up.

@vanley @lucie1677 @runa @emeraldstar @chicachicken @valleries1

Oakpaw watches and his face shows his excitement for his first gathering.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 5 January 2017 at 6:51 PM

{{Super sorry I haven't been online, my internet went out can someone catch me up?}}

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 January 2017 at 7:20 PM

@valleries1 @summer99318 @emeraldstar @runa @vanley

( TIMEKIT ISN'T IN CAMP YET VALLERIES XD )

Dawnshine burst into camp with the little black kit gently held in her mouth she looked at the others, a clan meeting had just been held

Nightfang stepped out of the med cat's den and dipped her head at soulstar, understanding that she wasn't to go to the gathering because of her wound

the kit had only felt a hollow numbness of hunger as he had mewed out for the only creature he had known in his life, his mom, now he had been picked up by a unknown creature and being taken somewhere, he felt the brush of leaves before the creature holding him stopped

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 5 January 2017 at 7:28 PM

@summer99318 @lucie1677 @emeraldstar @valleries1 @leafstarofskyclan @chicachicken

SkyDapple smiled happy to be joining the others at the gathering she started to say something "thanks s-" but half way through her sentence she let out a racking cough.

mudtail simply nodded "ok,i'll be back later" mudtail said padding into the forest searching for prey.

@vanley (not much, not much important at least just gatherings and mudtail and hollypaw have to hunt XD)

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 5 January 2017 at 8:33 PM

Soulstar glanced down at Skydapple hearing her cough. Interrupted, Soulstar told Skydapple, "Maybe you should go see Leaftail about that cough before the gathering."

@vanley @lucie1677 @runa @emeraldstar @chicachicken @valleries1

Oakpaw heard Skydapple and moved to her side, slipping in and out between the cats. He helped her to the medicine cat den while she was still coughing.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 5 January 2017 at 8:41 PM

@summer99318 @lucie1677 @emeraldstar @chicachicken @valleries1 @vanley @leafstarofskyclan

SkyDpple nodded, following oakpaw as she coughed roughly.

Mudtail lowered his body to the ground, sneaking up on a mouse, making no noises, he stalked close to it and sprung nipping at the mouse's neck, digging a hole he buried the mouse for later.

Deleted • 5 January 2017 at 8:41 PM

@vanley, @lucie1677, @runa, @valleries1, @emeraldstar, Moonstar said, "All cats old enough to hunt in the night time come down for a clan meating, " I have selected the following cats for the clan meeting, :Midnight, Hollypaw, Redflower, Frostfur, Dustpaw".

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 January 2017 at 8:50 PM

Dawnshine, thankful for no attention padded up lionstar with the kit in her jaws "Lionstar, i want to talk to you" she flicked her tail at the kit in her jaws

Nightfang looked at skydapple, muttering to herself silently " i hope she'll be ok..."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 January 2017 at 8:55 PM

@lucie1677 @summer99318 @emeraldstar @runa @vanley

Lionstar narrowed his eyes on the kit "Come to my den" he meowed as he lead Dawnshine to his den

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 January 2017 at 9:01 PM

Dawnshine lowered her head, still gently holding the kit and followed Lionstar..

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 January 2017 at 9:02 PM

Lionstar at down in his nest and pointed his tail toward a leaf pile "You can sit there" he said

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 January 2017 at 9:03 PM

nodding, dawnshine sat down on the leafpile, still holding the small black kit in her jaws

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 January 2017 at 9:18 PM

Lionstar growled "Dawnshine please explain about this kit?"

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 January 2017 at 9:20 PM

Nodding dawnshine dropped the kit by her paws, it mewled, its eyes scrunched up "i was hunting when i heard its faint mewls, i padded to the sources and i found this little kit abandoned in the middle of a clearing, it doesn't have the scent of any of the other clans..." she explained

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 January 2017 at 9:26 PM

"So an abandoned kit? are you sure it was abandoned? was there any other scents?" Lionstar asked

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 January 2017 at 9:31 PM

Dawnshine paused, thinking whether she should tell Lionstar, but Lionstar was her leader, so of course she'd tell "... there was a faint fox scent, stale though, but i am sure this is a cat kit, not fox"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 January 2017 at 9:38 PM

"So what do you think we should do with this kit?" Lionstar asked.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 January 2017 at 9:40 PM

Dawnshine lowered her head as she spoke "i-i think we should take this kit in..."

Female
192 posts

vanley • 5 January 2017 at 10:51 PM

@summer99318 @lucie1677 @valleries1 @chicachicken @runa

Wolfpaw, Badgerpaw, & Snowpaw-Moonclan-Open

"Ha! She said my name before yours, she wants me there more than she wants you!" Wolfpaw told Badgerpaw arrogantly. Badgerpaw jumped at Wolfpaw and tackled him to the ground. "She does not, mousebrain!" Badgerpaw hissed, swatting at his brother playfully. "You fight like a kittypet!" Wolfpaw said, squeezing away from his brother and pouncing on top of his larger sibling. They continued to fight as Snowpaw stayed in her sitting position, her tail curled around her paws. Even though she was a fair distance away, she could hear her brother's like she was sitting right next to them. The perks of being blind. "How in Starclan's name hadn't anyone ever reprimanded those two? They're reckless and foolhardy, when they become warriors they will both end up dead within the moon." She said to herself, signing in annoyance.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 January 2017 at 11:08 PM

Nightfang let out a laugh, and padded up next to Snowpaw "i sometimes wonder how too, Snowpaw"

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 6 January 2017 at 7:42 AM

@summer99318 @valleries1 @lucie1677 @runa @vanley

Leaftail nervously padded up to stand next to the leader. "I am happy to say that we have a new medicine cat apprentice, Snowpaw." She meowed loudly for all to hear. She may of sounded loud but it was to cover up how nervous she was.

Moonpelt was honoured to be picked to go to the gathering.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 6 January 2017 at 8:59 AM

"But Dawnshine, what if the mother follows the scent into camp for the kit?" Lionstar asks

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 January 2017 at 11:48 AM

Hawkstrom watched Skydapple leave. He followed, hanging back, practicing a stalk maneuver. He stayed far enough back to where she couldn't smell or hear him. She was actually kind of pretty, now that he thought about it...

Frostfur smiled. "Excellent. I need to get some coltsfoot from the FlameClan medicine cat." Her stock was running low, but she actually wanted to discuss her dream with (Omsc who is it?). It pestered her until she couldn't even bear to breathe.

Leafshade fell on her side. She couldn't believe her luck! Her sister would be at the Gathering, and so would she. She laid in the sun and groomed her pelt.

@valleries1 @emeraldstar @lucie1677 @vanley @chicachicken @runa @summer99318

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 6 January 2017 at 3:36 PM

@leafstarofskyclan (sootmuzzle is the flameclan medicine cat, which I play as)

@valleries1 @emeraldstar @lucie1677 @chicachicken @vanley @summer99318

skydapple sighed, coughing a little more before curling in a tight ball to sleep.

sootmuzzle paced around the den, worried.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 6 January 2017 at 7:42 PM

Dawnshine was silent for a moment "i don't think they will, the kit smelt like it had been there for a few days, im actually quite surprised it's survived for so long without food..."