*Flameclan, Moonclan, Nightclan* Warrior RP

in Roleplaying

need any changes?

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 1 January 2017 at 11:35 PM

@valleries1 @summer99318 @emeraldstar @runa @chicachicken ( btw only the first 5 pings work, so everyone, notify us if you have subscribed to the topic so we don't need to ping you, as for me, i've subscribed to the topic )

Nightfang stretched yet again before going with Skydapple and Soulstar for the patrol baring her fangs at even the slightest movement, her tail swaying silently side to side

Dawnshine woke and peered at what she could from her moss bed outside, not wanting to get up from the tiring hunt the day before

Deleted • 2 January 2017 at 3:24 AM

@lucie1677 @summer99318 I subscribed! And okay!

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 2 January 2017 at 4:39 AM

@chicachicken @valleries1 @summer99318 @lucie1677 @runa @vanley

Swiftrunner heard the leader yowl. "One minute" She meowed to the warriors. Swiftrunner ran to the leader. "Yes Lionstar?"

Moonpelt nodded. She was a good hunter and enjoyed it. Moonpelt ran to the usual hunting place. Once she got to the area she hid behind a tree. She watched as a rabbit hopped past. She crouched down low and stalked it slowly. When she got close, she pounced and went for the neck. The rabbit was dead. Moonpelt made a hole behind the tree and buried it there. Eventually she caught two mice and another one rabbit. Moonpelt dug the rabbit back up and then dragged two mice and two rabbits back to camp. She threw them onto the fresh kill pile. "Done" she meowed.

Snowdawn looked around her. Finally she had got there. A clan with a beautiful forest and many mountains stood in front of her. Snowdawn smiled, it was Moonclan.

Ella looked up at her mother "Are we there yet?" She meowed boredly. Ella watched her mother nod. "YES!" She yelled.

Snowdawn stared at her daughter "No Ella!" She meowed. But it was too late. Ella ran into the clan.

Snowdawn ran into the clan too.

Moonpelt saw two cats running into the clan. "Leaders den, now" Moonpelt growled. Snowdawn and Ellie obeyed. They went into the leaders den.

Deleted • 2 January 2017 at 4:42 AM

@emeraldstar okay!

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 2 January 2017 at 5:17 AM

@valleries1 @summer99318 @emeraldstar @runa @vanley

Dawnshine sighed and got up, she couldn't stay in bed ALL the time..

Nightfang's tail began to lash she normally did this on patrols though, so it was normal for the others

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 January 2017 at 12:20 PM

@emeraldstar @chicachicken @summer99318 @lucie1677 @runa @vanley

Lionstar meowed "I need you to get border patrol, and a hunting party."

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 2 January 2017 at 12:38 PM

Soulstar led the way along the south border but noticed some tracks in the dirt. It looked as though something had been dragging some prey along beside it as there was a long line next to the four tracks. She opened her mouth and sniffed around to get the scent. Her eyes widened. "Badger, and it's pretty fresh too." She mewed to Nightfang and Skydapple.

Oakpaw padded confidently up to Wolfpaw and Badgerpaw, his tail swaying slightly behind him. He bared his teeth and growled playfully leaping onto Wolfpaw. "Gotcha!" He meowed triumphantly.
@emeraldstar @chicachicken @valleries1 @lucie1677 @runa @vanley

Deleted • 2 January 2017 at 3:04 PM

@valleries1 @summer99318 okay!

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 2 January 2017 at 3:33 PM

Skydapple dropped down into a crouch, sniffing everything near her, trying to find the source of the smell, while wrinkling her nose in disgust.

@emeraldstar @chicachicken @valleries1 @lucie1677 @summer99318 @Vanley

Deleted • 2 January 2017 at 3:37 PM

@runa okay!

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 2 January 2017 at 4:23 PM

Soulstar signaled with her tail for Nightfang and Skydapple to follow the scent behind her. "Let's find this badger, we don't need it causing trouble for us or the other clans," Soulstar announced to them. They followed the trail silently while keeping a sharp lookout for the badger.
@emeraldstar @chicachicken @valleries1 @lucie1677 @runa @Vanley

Deleted • 2 January 2017 at 4:25 PM

@summer99318 okay!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 January 2017 at 7:13 PM

@emeraldstar
@chicachicken @summer99318 @lucie1677 @runa @vanley

(To the leaders of Moonclan and Nightclan, can we do a gathering tomorrow? Egg cave Time?)

"What can you scent?" Midnight asked Hollypaw as they closed the border which bordered Nightclan.

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 2 January 2017 at 7:20 PM

@emeraldstar
@chicachicken @valleries1 @lucie1677 @runa @vanley
(I'm in I'll be on either a lot tomorrow or rarely. Wifi problems but I'll join in when I can)

Deleted • 2 January 2017 at 7:24 PM

@valleries1 sure!@summer99318 okay! @lucie1677 @emeraldstar @runa, @vanley

Hollypaw said, " a stale fox scent"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 January 2017 at 7:35 PM

@emeraldstar @chicachicken @summer99318 @lucie1677 @runa @vanley

"What else?" Midnight asked

Deleted • 2 January 2017 at 7:40 PM

@valleries1 @emeraldstar @runa @lucie1677 @summer99318 @vanley

Hollypaw, "I also smell the scent of a few rouges."

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 2 January 2017 at 7:51 PM

@emeraldstar
@chicachicken @valleries1 @lucie1677 @runa @vanley
Soulstar heard the bushes move and jerked her head sideways. A tall lumbering figure wanders out. Soulstar jumps back followed quickly by Nightfang and Skydapple as they hiss and swipe at it. "Nightfang, jump on it's back while Skydapple and I swipe at it down here!" Soulstar orders.

Deleted • 2 January 2017 at 8:05 PM

@summer99318 okay!

Female
192 posts

vanley • 2 January 2017 at 8:46 PM

Wolfpaw, Badgerpaw, & Snowpaw-Moonclan-Open

Wolfpaw bounced on top of Badgerpaw, both rolling in the dirt and batting each other playfully. "Hey! You know what we should do?" Badgerpaw said excitedly. Wolfpaw rolled over and tilted his head. "What?" He asked, Snowpaw's ear twitched as she listened to their conversations. "We should go explore! Maybe hunt!" Badgerpaw suggested. Wolfpaw smiled and his tail lashed around rapidly. "Yeah let's go!" He said, but Snowpaw jumped up to object. "No! You're going to get caught!" She said, but heard the ruffle of the bushes as Wolfpaw and Badgerpaw disappeared. "Wait!" She shouted, following the noise. "Guys? Where did you go?" She asked, following any sound she could hear in search of her brother's. But unbeknownst to her she was walking in the opposite direction, moving away from them.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 2 January 2017 at 8:55 PM

@summer99318 emeraldstar @chicachicken @lucie1677 @vanley @valleries1

SkyDapple nodded, stalking quietly towards the tall figure, ready to strike.

SootMuzzle sighed heading into the forest, looking for any useful herbs.

Deleted • 2 January 2017 at 8:56 PM

@runa okay!

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 2 January 2017 at 10:49 PM

Soulstar watched Nightfang leap onto the badger's neck and she swiped at its feet and it growled in agony. This is only making it angrier, she thought.

@runa @emeraldstar @valleries1 @vanley @chicachicken @lucie1677

Oakpaw's tail drooped as he was pushed aside by Wolfpaw, he started walking in the other direction when he heard Snowpaw calling out to her siblings. Oakpaw gently touched her shoulder with the tip of his tail and said, "they'll be fine, don't worry Snowpaw.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 2 January 2017 at 10:59 PM

@summer99318 @emeraldstar
@chicachicken @valleries1 @lucie1677 @runa

Wolfpaw, Badgerpaw, & Snowpaw-Moonclan-Oakpaw

Snowpaw turned her head in the direction the tail poke had come from, quickly recognizing the voice of Oakpaw. "They just always seem to get into some kind of trouble, they're so reckless and they have the nerve to worry about me?" Snowpaw sighed, turning her head away. "Anyway, how are you Oakpaw? We haven't spoken for a bit." She said, referring to the fact that she was constantly in a den or sitting alone.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 3 January 2017 at 1:53 AM

@valleries1 @summer99318 @emeraldstar @runa @vanley

Nightfang yowled as the badger clawed her side in fury, she clawed its face while biting down on its neck getting deeper per second, the badger's shaking to get her off gradually getting weaker..

Dawnshine blinked before silently getting out of camp

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 3 January 2017 at 7:28 AM

SkyDapple hissed, helping nightfang by darting around the badger nipping and clawing at its clumsy legs.

Sootmuzzle purred seeing the catmint she planted healthy.

@emeraldstar @summer 99183 @Lucie1677 @valleries1 @vanley @chicachicken

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 3 January 2017 at 8:20 AM

Soulstar and Skydapple continued to harass it from the ground while Nightfang slowly but surely got it to lower it's neck and drop onto all fours. Nightfang jumped off the badger and it lumbered away quickly, away from the clans. Soulstar looked to Nightfang and saw blood dripping down her side in rapid succession. "We need to get you back to camp quickly," Soulstar mewed worriedly.

@emeraldstar @runa @lucie1677 @valleries1 @vanley @chicachicken

"I'm good Snowpaw, thanks for asking, are you excited for the ceremony?" Oakpaw asks her. He pads around her until he's facing her, his tail resting on her flank while he does this so she knows he's there.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 3 January 2017 at 10:10 AM

@summer99318 @emeraldstar @runa @lucie1677 @valleries1 @chicachicken

Wolfpaw, Badgerpaw, & Snowpaw-Moonclan-Oakpaw

Snowpaw nodded, a shiver came up her spine when his tail touched her flank. "Um... I guess so, I mean, I'm not sure I'd make a good Warrior..." She told him hesitantly, turning her head away. "Because I'm... Well, you know." She told him, turning her head away. "I seen something odd in my dream last night... I don't know how I can see there, this is the first time. But it's quite strange..." Snowpaw said, her ear twitching nervously.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 3 January 2017 at 2:11 PM

@lucie1677 @summer99318 @emeraldstar @runa @chicachicken

Lionstar thought for a moment and said "Swiftrunner before you get some cats for the job I need to hold a clan meeting about the gathering. can you make sure every cat is in camp?"

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 3 January 2017 at 5:07 PM

Soulstar and Skydapple were pressed up against Nightfang's sides, supporting her. "Leaftail!" Soulstar yowled. "Come quickly," Soulstar continued like this panting until Leaftail padded towards them, Oakpaw and Snowpaw not to far behind.

@emeraldstar @runa @lucie1677 @valleries1 @vanley @chicachicken

"Maybe try talking to Leaftail about it, she is the medicine cat after all," Oakpaw mewed helpfully. He turned his head when he caught Soulstar's voice. He watched the entrance to the cavern when Nightfang, pressed between Skydapple and Soulstar, trudged in slowly. Oakpaw dashed into Leaftail's den followed by Snowpaw, who came as fast as she could. "Leaftail, come quick, Nightfang's hurt," he said desperately.

(btw, I will do the apprenticeship ceremony right before Moonclan leaves for the gathering, Leaftail and Snowpaw; Moonpelt and Oakpaw; Skydapple and Badgerpaw; Nightfang and Wolfpaw)