*Flameclan, Moonclan, Nightclan* Warrior RP

in Roleplaying

need any changes?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 January 2017 at 8:15 PM

@emeraldstar @summer99318 @lucie1677 @lailaluckyseal87 @runa @chicachicken @vanley

Lionstar growled thinking about what happened in the clan, he turned toward Soulstar "Why don't you go first?" he asked

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 9 January 2017 at 8:55 PM

"Okay," Soulstar says back, worried by the anger in his voice. She steps forwards and begins to speak. Her voice loud and clear she says, "Moonclan has been doing well, we have 3 new apprentices, Badgerpaw, Wolfpaw, and Oakpaw. We also have a new medicine cat apprentice, Snowpaw. There was a badger found on the southern border but we chased it off and it shouldn't be coming back anytime soon." She stepped back and sat down. Soulstar curled her tail around her paws and sat up straighter waiting for another leader to take her place.

@lucie1677 @runa @chicachicken @emeraldstar @leafstarofskyclan @vanley @valleries1

Oakpaw looked down and nervously waited for Soulstar to finish. He didn't like being in the spotlight to much in front of the other clans.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 9 January 2017 at 11:39 PM

@valleries1 @summer99318 @emeraldstar @runa @vanley

Dawnshine nodded and meowed "I'm good." just before soulstar started speaking, she fixed her attention from Sootmuzzle to Soulstar as the leader of Moonclan spoke to the gathered cats

Deleted • 10 January 2017 at 6:42 AM

@summer99318 Moonstar said, Moonclan is also doing well, we have 1 new apprentice, Hollypaw. We have chased down many rouges attacking our territory. They all left with fear in their eyes."@lucie1677 @valleries1 @emeraldstar, @runa @vanley @leafstarofskyclan.

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 10 January 2017 at 7:50 AM

Soulstar glanced at Lionstar waiting for him to say something. He stepped forward and began to speak.

@lucie1677 @runa @chicachicken @emeraldstar @leafstarofskyclan @vanley @valleries1

Oakpaw listened intently to Moonstar.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 10 January 2017 at 12:19 PM

@summer99318 Leafshade leaned forward, waiting for Lionstar to speak. @chicachicken @lucie1677 @valleries1 @runa

2,892 posts

skymoare • 10 January 2017 at 4:45 PM

@lucie1677 @summer99318 @emeraldstar @runa @vanley

"As you all might of heard about the fire that happened in Flameclan, all the cats are well, no cats were injuered. it was a Twoleg who got it started. Prey is going well, more and more are coming back. Flameclan is in good shape." Lionstar said.

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 10 January 2017 at 4:58 PM

Soulstar nodded and said, "Moonclan, let's head back to camp." Soulstar leaped down from highrock and led her clan back along the stream through the rock outcropping.

@lucie1677 @runa @emeraldstar @leafstarofskyclan @vanley @valleries1

Oakpaw watched Soulstar leap down and turned to the white apprentice seated next to him. "See you next gathering?" He asked. @chicachicken

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 10 January 2017 at 6:45 PM

Dawnshine watched the moonclan cats leave, she thrn waited for Lionstar to tell them when it was time for them to leave too

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 13 January 2017 at 4:55 PM

Cinderkit padded around camp. She was tired of staying in camp all the time. She wanted to be apprentice and hunt and go to gatherings. She wasn't excited to fight but she would if needed.

@runa
@kittykay
@lucie1677
@summer99318
@leafstarofskyclan
@chicachicken
@emeraldstar
@vanley

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 14 January 2017 at 5:12 PM

skydapple sighed "when will this dreaded cough go away?" she hissed.

sootmuzzle sighed she was worried about something, and she urgently needed to tell lionstar.

@valleries1 (probably need to reply now XD)
@kittykay
@lucie1677
@summer99318
@leafstarofskyclan
@chicachicken
@emeraldstar
@vanley

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 January 2017 at 8:35 PM

@runa
@kittykay
@lucie1677
@summer99318
@leafstarofskyclan
@chicachicken
@emeraldstar
@vanley

As every cat headed back to camp, Lionstar meowed to Dawnshine "In my den NOW."

@kittykay

YOU MUST PING EVERYONE! IF YOU DONT THAT WILL BE A WARNING, 3 WARNINGS AND YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT!!!

Deleted • 15 January 2017 at 8:50 PM

@summer99318 Hollypaw replied, "see you too!" Moonstar signeled her cats to follow. @runa @vanley @valleries 1 @kittykay @emeraldstar @lucie1677 @leafstarofskyclan @runa @lalialuckyseal87.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 16 January 2017 at 1:01 AM

( BTW EVERYONE ONLY THE FIRST 5 PINGS WORK AND I'VE SUBSCRIBED TO THE TOPIC SO NO NEED TO PING ME!!!!!)

Dawnshine nodded and followed Lionstar

Nightfang tapped Skydapple with her tail "Leaftail and Dewpaw are doing their best" she said and smiled a small smile that was gone in a flash, so only cats with the keenest of eyes could of have seen it

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 16 January 2017 at 1:21 AM

@summer99318
@valleries1
@vanley
@leafstarofskyclan
@kittykay
@emeraldstar
@chicachicken

(same as lucie!)

skydapple chuckled "i know, hopefully i'll get better soon" skydapple said letting out a racking cough, then settling back down.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 16 January 2017 at 2:17 AM

@valleries1 @summer99318 @emeraldstar @kittykay @vanley

Nightfang replied "yes.. hopefully you get better soon."

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 16 January 2017 at 8:14 AM

(For Moonclan, Snowpaw is a medicine cat apprentice as well. It was decided earlier. Just to let you know.)

@lucie1677 @runa @emeraldstar @leafstarofskyclan @vanley @valleries1 @kittykay

Soulstar went straight to her den and curled up. Sleep took over quickly.

"Wasn't that exciting?" Oakpaw asked Wolfpaw.
He was sitting near him going over the gathering in his mind.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 16 January 2017 at 1:10 PM

@summer99318 (Please fill me in. Leafshade, Frostfur, and Hawkstorm have been inactive and I am far behind 😋

EDIT: THIS IS NOT A POST THAT EVERYONE HAS TO READ, HENCE ONLY ONE PING.)

Deleted • 16 January 2017 at 1:15 PM

@summmer99318 Wait, The leader for Nightclan is Moonstar. This post is not for everybody

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 16 January 2017 at 1:54 PM

@chicachicken- Sorry wrong name. I got them confused. I meant Soulstar.

@leafstarofskyclan
All the clans went to the gathering and all three leaders spoke. In Flameclan, there was a fire but they are doing well. Nightclan is doing well as is Moonclan. Then the gathering ended and everyone went back to their respective clans and camps. That's where we are now.

NOT MEANT FOR EVERYONE ONLY THE PEOPLE I PINGED

Deleted • 16 January 2017 at 1:57 PM

@summer99318 okay! Sorry! Only for the person I pinged, not for everyone.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 16 January 2017 at 1:57 PM

@summer99318 Okay. So, I'l just need to check what Clans I'm in (Sorry, forgot lmao)

ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE I PINGED.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 January 2017 at 2:35 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @chicachicken @summer99318

Please talk about troubles in the 'create cats' forum.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 16 January 2017 at 2:54 PM

@valleries1 Makes sense. Found a crush for Frostfur (Stated in the 'create forum')

Leafshade sighed. The fresh kill pile was running low. "Anyone want to go hunting with me?" she asked.

Hawkstorm flopped in his nest. All he wanted was to meet his litter mates. Not by spying, by getting to talk to them. Getting to know them by their words.

Frostfur watched Suntail walk by. What am I thinking? I'm a medicine cat! I'm not supposed to feel this way! She looked away. I need to talk to Leafshade... Frostfur snuck around the side of her den and ran to the FlameClan border.

@lucie1677 @runa @emeraldstar @leafstarofskyclan @vanley @kittykay

Deleted • 16 January 2017 at 3:10 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @runa @emeraldstar @valleries1 @kittykay, @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677

Suntail thought he saw a cat look at him, he sighed and followed Moonstar and Moonclan finally reached the camp.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 January 2017 at 3:25 PM

@chicachicken @leafstarofskyclan @runa @emeraldstar @kittykay, @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677

Midnight followed Moonstar, but he saw Frosfur stare at Suntail 'strange...... I need to keep an eye on him' he thought to himself

Deleted • 16 January 2017 at 3:33 PM

@valleries1 @leafstarofskyclan @runa @lalialuckyseal97 @lucie1677 @kittykay @vanley @emeraldstar. Moonstar stoped and turned back to Midnight and said, "Is there anything wrong?" in a nice way.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 16 January 2017 at 3:34 PM

@runa @emeraldstar @valleries1 @kittykay, @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677@chicachicken

C'mon, c'mon, Leafshade. Where are you? Leafshade always came out this way when she needed a late night hunt. The only problem was she usually brought someone with her. Frostfur ducked beneath a bush on the border and waited.

Leafshade looked around for Lionstar, and saw him head into his den, tail lashing. Best not to ask him if anyone could hunt with her. Might as well go alone. She thought. Leafshade headed to her favorite hunting spot by the border with NightClan. She dropped to a crouch, watching a late night mouse when she heard a rustle in the bushes. The mouse heard it too and scurried off. Adjusting to the change in direction, Leafshade stalked the bush until she was right next to it. She sniffed. It smelled like...cat? Looking under the bush, sure enough, she saw fur. White fur. "Frostfur? What are you doing here?"

"I need to speak with you..."

"Now?" Leafshade looked at her sister, stunned.

"Yes."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes...well, mostly."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm a medicine cat." Frostfur ducked her head and licked her chest fur in embarrassment. "I...I like Suntail. Not as a clanmate..."

"What do you mean, Frostfur? You...You can't. You know that. When you became a medicine cat, you took an oath, and you said you would put the Clan first."

"No, I will, it's just...It's hard, Leafshade. You wouldn't understand. Just..." Frostfur sighed. "I don't know what to do."

Deleted • 16 January 2017 at 3:41 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @runa @emeraldstar @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677 @kittykay @valleries 1 , Moonstar waited patiently for Midnight's response.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 January 2017 at 3:44 PM

@chicachicken @leafstarofskyclan @runa @emeraldstar @kittykay, @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677

Midnight turned to Moonstar 'she looks more wonderful than ever!' he thought to himself, then Moonstar asked him a question "oh, um, nothing" he stammered.